PDA

View Full Version : Justine Munro 10th place?

JasonLannigan
05-08-2011, 12:39 AM
Justine Munro was in 1st call out this evening, but ended up in 10th place out of 17 women. :confused:

hardbodynews (http://twitter.com/#%21/hardbodynews)

Justine Munro looks to b in top 6. Confirmation pic: yfrog.com/hsfphqiwj

jewelofnile69
05-08-2011, 12:51 AM
I don't get this one. Regardless of where she was in call outs, she looked top 6 (or even tope 4-5 in my opinion). The call out makes it even more confusing with her placing.

JasonLannigan
05-08-2011, 01:00 AM
I don't get this one. Regardless of where she was in call outs, she looked top 6 (or even tope 4-5 in my opinion). The call out makes it even more confusing with her placing.

She placed 8th out of 16 women at the Bikini International in March. Three women she lost too this evening, she beat at the International.

jewelofnile69
05-08-2011, 01:01 AM
She placed 8th out of 16 women at the Bikini International in March. Three women she lost too this evening, she beat at the International.

Huh, that's even more interesting. I think she's totally cute and 'looks' like bikini.

AmberDoodle
05-08-2011, 01:23 AM
Huh, that's even more interesting. I think she's totally cute and 'looks' like bikini.

I agree. Sometimes I look at placements and wonder if sometimes who it is plays into things -- i.e. if someone is not as "zomg it's [insert name]" they will not place as high. Granted I am new to watching IFBB things but sometimes it seems like this to me. I'm just catching up on pictures and whatnot after getting home from school and doing chores but this one confuses me. I'm glad Jaime won though. She has an adorable posing personality, seems super positive, and has yet to win one.

TFenske
05-08-2011, 01:56 AM
Proof again Bikini favor brunettes. She was Top 3 imo but I wasn't there to judge and see the presentation so I can only go on pix.

Kristin Leslie
05-08-2011, 02:02 AM
I usually don't comment publicly on placings. Go figure. But I had to come to SC to see where Justine placed. Homegirl is stacked! Hopefully there will be a video of presentations posted so that we can see more. IMO she would have had to come out with a pimp limp in order to mess this one up. I don't get it :(

vancouverchick
05-08-2011, 02:14 AM
don't hate me for playing devil's advocate here...

but looking at her pics, her legs look puffy --- she has killer abs - I will give her that... but this was a stacked competition and these girls brought their top game.

I just don't think she looks as crisp as she did at the arnold... doing so many shows would do that - even in bikini.

yes, 10th is a bit harsh, but looking at the pics, I just don't think her legs look as good as they normally do --- but I would give up my first born for that waist and abs of hers!!!!!!

just shows that all these comps in a row do take it's toll on you - not matter what category, you can't always be on your best game for every show.

I don't think it has anything to do with blond or brunette... I just think it you look at the line up you will see many BROUGHT IT...

Becca Staggs
05-08-2011, 02:19 AM
Three women she lost too this evening, she beat at the International.

That is common though.

I think she looks great. I'm waiting to see some vids. I really like her look. That said, I think all the girls on that level look spectacular, it's gotta be like thowing darts, unlike at the am level where anyone paying their $50 can step on stage. The littlest thing can make a diff. I agree with Lori about the legs a bit. Thats' where I think the stage presence thing must be huge. Perhaps there is something in the video/real time that will show through that we can't see in pics.

Justine is a mix of beautiful and cute. Literally, doll face.

JasonLannigan
05-08-2011, 02:32 AM
I'm not convinced she was off her game, but I'm no judge.

This evenings call outs.........

GQ8lFj2ENYI

Individuals at prejudging (Justine is second)...........

mCjmKcLqBZo

Becca Staggs
05-08-2011, 02:42 AM
Tianna's stage presence has totally changed! Team Bombshell seems to be a smart move for her. Love those tall abs of hers:respect:

Shelly
05-08-2011, 02:48 AM
Tianna's stage presence has totally changed! Team Bombshell seems to be a smart move for her. Love those tall abs of hers:respect:

shes another tho i dont get.... started in 1st callout and ended up in 9th?:confused:

JasonLannigan
05-08-2011, 03:00 AM
I thought Tianna looked better this year, than last year. She placed 4th last year.

Becca Staggs
05-08-2011, 03:03 AM
shes another tho i dont get.... started in 1st callout and ended up in 9th?:confused:

It's an effin' crapshoot I tell ya!

I thought Tianna looked better this year, than last year. She placed 4th last year.

:yes:

Shelly
05-08-2011, 03:05 AM

i agree but i think overall the competition is MUCH MORE FIERCE this year compared to last year....

on a sidenote--i wish i saw more blondes reppin bikini!

Eboney
05-08-2011, 03:30 AM
I agree....100%

but looking at her pics, her legs look puffy --- she has killer abs - I will give her that... but this was a stacked competition and these girls brought their top game.

I just don't think she looks as crisp as she did at the arnold... doing so many shows would do that - even in bikini.

yes, 10th is a bit harsh, but looking at the pics, I just don't think her legs look as good as they normally do --- but I would give up my first born for that waist and abs of hers!!!!!!

just shows that all these comps in a row do take it's toll on you - not matter what category, you can't always be on your best game for every show.

I don't think it has anything to do with blond or brunette... I just think it you look at the line up you will see many BROUGHT IT...

lann1011
05-08-2011, 03:47 AM
i agree but i think overall the competition is MUCH MORE FIERCE this year compared to last year....

on a sidenote--i wish i saw more blondes reppin bikini!

Yep, token blondes in a sea of brunettes...

Eboney
05-08-2011, 03:52 AM
is it me or was Justines color SOOOOOO off?? Also wasnt Shelsea Montes color similar to justine???

I LOOOOOOVE MY fellow canadians,but while she looked great,Justines game was off a bit tonite...

Jodi_Lane
05-08-2011, 07:14 AM
Wow--that girl looks fantastic. Beautiful presentation, suit choice, and tan looked stunning. She is top 5.

Jodi_Lane
05-08-2011, 07:17 AM
And I'm not seeing the legs thing at all, they look ideal to me.

Jodi_Lane
05-08-2011, 07:19 AM
She looks wonderful, however, the suit color choice was probably not her best this time. Maybe something a little brighter would highlight her better.

ShawnCarla
05-08-2011, 11:49 AM
IMO...Justine looks great... but so does everyone else and as Becca was saying, outside the top 5 and it's really a crap-shoot...and I agree: her tan looks a little green to me.

LaurenFazio
05-08-2011, 04:31 PM
I usually don't comment publicly on placings. Go figure. But I had to come to SC to see where Justine placed. Homegirl is stacked! Hopefully there will be a video of presentations posted so that we can see more. IMO she would have had to come out with a pimp limp in order to mess this one up. I don't get it :(

Justine is stacked, always has been! I remember watching her here in London win the Provincials last year, she is gorgeous. Full package IMO.

I think you're right, she has been non stop for a while now. She rose through the Canadian ranks fast and hasnt slowed down in the pro leagues either.

But at the same time Isaac said she looked over-dieted at the Arnolds, so I'm not sure what exactly they are looking for. I personally don't think her legs were off or puffy, maybe just appears that way because her waist is sooooo perfect.

That is common though.

I think she looks great. I'm waiting to see some vids. I really like her look. That said, I think all the girls on that level look spectacular, it's gotta be like thowing darts, unlike at the am level where anyone paying their $50 can step on stage. The littlest thing can make a diff. I agree with Lori about the legs a bit. Thats' where I think the stage presence thing must be huge. Perhaps there is something in the video/real time that will show through that we can't see in pics.

Justine is a mix of beautiful and cute. Literally, doll face.

Ya I agree with you, pro stage is so different and so much more picky. I'm gonna watch the videos now... cause I really can't see her not being "on" on stage, like I said before her stage presence is usually pretty bang on. But ya know, she is still a new pro, and has still done VERY well in her first year as a pro. She hasnt been competing for very long either I think.... not 100% sure but I remember reading her first show was in 2009. Either way I love her overall look and personality on stage, she's too cute! and reps Ontario well! holla!

I totally agree. Not sure what happened there. She looks amazing, her switch to Team Bombshell looks to be going well for her, which I thought all along was a wise move :)

kaytikat
05-08-2011, 04:43 PM
I agree that her tan looked greenish. It might have just been the video but still. That line-up was fairly stacked so I think you'd have to be ON POINT to hit top five there. Once she finds that perfect combo between too dieted, too soft etc she'll be unstoppable for sure

caramelkisses
05-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Justine's waist is awe inspiring for sure but I can't help thinking how her legs and arms look a tad too smooth (or soft may be the technical term), which is probably why she may appear puffy. There's not a very clear shot of Ali Rosen but from what I can see in the callout pics, she seems to have the same smoothness.