PDA

View Full Version : "Winning Big" DVD Now Available

Femphysiquefan
05-16-2011, 02:02 AM
Just a heads-up: Debbie Bramwell has now said that her new documentary DVD "Winning Big" is available for purchase on her personal website!! Head to www.debbie-bramwell.com and get yours today!!!

tgoochfigure
05-19-2011, 03:50 PM
Just watched it last night and it is WONDERFUL! Debbie has such a positive attitude and it shines on screen. I got chills watching her go through the journey of winning her pro card. She truly believed it was her destiny and did what was necessary to be a winner. She is an inspiration to me as I go for my Pro card at the same exact show that she where she won it 4 years ago! She is an example of "If you believe, you will achieve!"

debbiebramwell
05-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Just a heads-up: Debbie Bramwell has now said that her new documentary DVD "Winning Big" is available for purchase on her personal website!! Head to www.debbie-bramwell.com and get yours today!!!
Thank you Jer, you rock! You support to me and all the girls is very appreciated!
Just watched it last night and it is WONDERFUL! Debbie has such a positive attitude and it shines on screen. I got chills watching her go through the journey of winning her pro card. She truly believed it was her destiny and did what was necessary to be a winner. She is an inspiration to me as I go for my Pro card at the same exact show that she where she won it 4 years ago! She is an example of "If you believe, you will achieve!"

Aww Tara!! If this was filmed now you would be in it as you a an important part of my journey now! I am so glad you enjoyed it , it sure brought back memories for me and now its fun to continue my journey as a pro. I hope to be there with you at your show so I can watch you shine! I know you will be your best this year, You have worked hard! I want you to win!! Kick butt on prep girl! Love you!!:kiss: