PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Plans

Shelly
02-22-2008, 01:38 PM
whats everyone up to?

me?

gym, SHOPPING, tanning, and lots of RELAXING! first weekend in a while with no obligations!:NPCFigureTwins:

bree marsh
02-22-2008, 01:59 PM
eating!!! i lost 4 pounds this past week because i got my wisdom teeth out and i wanna gain a few back before i start dieting. sounds fun, huh! :D

Shelly
02-22-2008, 02:00 PM
eating!!! i lost 4 pounds this past week because i got my wisdom teeth out and i wanna gain a few back before i start dieting. sounds fun, huh! :D

HA!!! Can you eat again yet???

whats on the menu:popcorn:

bree marsh
02-22-2008, 02:01 PM
yea, i can eat, i just hate it cause i don't want to get food stuck back there, you know! i think i will eat some thai food this weekend, yummy, coconut curry!!!

Shelly
02-22-2008, 02:07 PM
coconut curry??

please do explain:confused:

yeah those holes are scray LOL getting food stuck in there sucks!

you can always eat ice cream ;)

bree marsh
02-22-2008, 02:12 PM
coconut curry??

please do explain:confused:

yeah those holes are scray LOL getting food stuck in there sucks!

you can always eat ice cream ;)

most authentic thai food mixes their curry with coconut milk, it is awesome! sweet and spicy at the same time....a bit fattening though! usually served with chicken and rice, the rice soaks up all the coconut/curry sauce!

IslandGirl
02-22-2008, 02:14 PM

:( Did you pull all 4 out?

Hope it heals quickly! I still have mines in. I'm a chicken $hit when it comes to pulling teeth. lol

IslandGirl
02-22-2008, 02:14 PM
I LOVE hawaiian curry! So yummy!!!

IslandGirl
02-22-2008, 02:16 PM
We're checking out a new Max Muscle store that my friend is a managing. Gunter and Kim (Lyons) is making a special appearance. The owner is wanting to work with our "Team" in some way to help promote us and in turn help them out as well so we're excited to meet together and work things out.

bree marsh
02-22-2008, 02:23 PM
:( Did you pull all 4 out?

Hope it heals quickly! I still have mines in. I'm a chicken $hit when it comes to pulling teeth. lol

3 out of 4!

bree marsh
02-22-2008, 02:24 PM
We're checking out a new Max Muscle store that my friend is a managing. Gunter and Kim (Lyons) is making a special appearance. The owner is wanting to work with our "Team" in some way to help promote us and in turn help them out as well so we're excited to meet together and work things out.

Gunter seems really cool! let us know how it goes!

IslandGirl
02-22-2008, 02:27 PM
3 out of 4!

:shocked:

:hug:

IslandGirl
02-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Gunter seems really cool! let us know how it goes!

I've met Gunter b/4, but haven't met Kim personally yet. He is very cool.

Yeah, I'll let you know how it goes.

Shelly
02-22-2008, 02:30 PM
most authentic thai food mixes their curry with coconut milk, it is awesome! sweet and spicy at the same time....a bit fattening though! usually served with chicken and rice, the rice soaks up all the coconut/curry sauce!

i will have to try that i have never really eaten Thai!

oh bree BTW will u be at the arnold?

Shelly
02-22-2008, 02:31 PM

:respect: that sounds awesome def keep us posted on how it goes.

Have you ever met Kim?

bree marsh
02-22-2008, 02:35 PM
i will have to try that i have never really eaten Thai!

oh bree BTW will u be at the arnold?

i wish!!! maybe next year!

Shelly
02-22-2008, 02:37 PM
aww boo.

its okay we will hold it down and take lotsa pics for sioux's board! :camera::camera:

Suzanne
02-22-2008, 06:00 PM
gym
eyebrow wax
hair cut/color
gym
shopping - mall clothes for daughter
costco/grocery
gym
gym
hope to tan
try on everything i own to find something that fits and doesn't make me look like a fatass to wear to the arnold :pout:

looking at that you'd think i was prepping :tr: :angel:

Siouxcountry
02-22-2008, 06:27 PM
Hi Suzanne! :waving:

KMS
02-22-2008, 06:37 PM
hmmmm I plan to
eat
eat
eat
eat and eat some more. :D

Just kidding. Can you tell I am getting ready to diet.

I will probably watch a movie or two with my son
clean the house
cook up my food for the week
and definately get in the last of my dinners out. :popcorn:

Suzanne
02-22-2008, 06:37 PM
Hey SC :waving:

ibarramedia
02-22-2008, 07:55 PM
Do laundry, Clean the house,Check e-mail,do taxes,surf the web,check message boards, shovel the snow(if it snows real hard)go over paperwork,watch NFL games and do minor filmstudy,watch dvds. And finally sleep in. That takes care of this weekend.....:D

IslandGirl
02-22-2008, 08:01 PM
gym
eyebrow wax
hair cut/color
gym
shopping - mall clothes for daughter
costco/grocery
gym
gym
hope to tan
try on everything i own to find something that fits and doesn't make me look like a fatass to wear to the arnold :pout:

looking at that you'd think i was prepping :tr: :angel:

Hey Suzanne! That's a busy weekend!

NPCFigure 40
02-22-2008, 08:03 PM
Saturdays is Monday for me...first day of week back to work, so....

Morning cardio and abs
preparing meals for the day
then work

Sunday is cardio, meals, visit Parents then work....

UGHHHH How boring!!!:shrug:

Lynx
02-22-2008, 09:06 PM
Lazing around today, lift tomorrow maybe catch a flick and do some shopping and then fly to DC on Sunday.

Fitgirly
02-23-2008, 02:20 AM
Im gonna do nothing but rest, I started feeling sick on Thurs and its only getting worse... :pout:

My dr wont give me anything to help (what an ass!) so, guess I gotta tough this one out..:rolleyes:

ibarramedia
02-23-2008, 02:28 AM
Im gonna do nothing but rest, I started feeling sick on Thurs and its only getting worse... :pout:

My dr wont give me anything to help (what an ass!) so, guess I gotta tough this one out..:rolleyes:

Drink lots of fluids and get lots of sleep.

SBT
02-23-2008, 06:07 PM

I found a sodium free thai seasoning at a little shop around here too and its pretty good mixed up with other spices or for those that cut the sodium when dieting!! :)

SBT
02-23-2008, 06:10 PM
I've met Gunter b/4, but haven't met Kim personally yet. He is very cool.

Yeah, I'll let you know how it goes.

Yes he is a cool guy!!! Got to tan him when he guest posed at the motor city show ;)

IslandGirl
02-23-2008, 06:37 PM
Yes he is a cool guy!!! Got to tan him when he guest posed at the motor city show ;)

Whoa! That must've been sumtin'!!!

SBT
02-23-2008, 06:38 PM
Yeah talk about some muscles :D

Everyone was QUITE jealous of us, and girls kept trying silly excuses to get in the room to see him too HA HA :p

IslandGirl
02-23-2008, 06:47 PM
Girls!!! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/silly/eyebrows.gif (http://www.thesmilies.com)

:Gymdiva:

Shelly
02-23-2008, 11:50 PM

hi kim!:waving:

feel better!:kiss:

Femphysiquefan
02-24-2008, 03:37 AM
Get lots of sleep on Saturday, go and shop for new bed and chair on Sunday, and finally get all my laundry done in time for packing for the Arnold Classic!!! SO STOKED!! Can't WAIT to get there!!