PDA

View Full Version : Photographers

tom millard photography
05-24-2011, 12:29 PM
I will be there doing shoots for the valkyrie and muscle beauties sites.
Please message me if interested in shooting with me and being paid for the shoot.

CSI
05-26-2011, 04:48 PM
Hey Girls, I will be shooting at the Jr. Nationals. Would like to work on a TFCD bases. You view some of my work on Facebook.

TomNine
05-30-2011, 05:57 PM
I'll be doing my thing in Chicago as well. I pay the model and provide her with the content.

HDPhysiques-Joe
05-31-2011, 06:51 AM
Why does Tom Millard always start these threads?

Anyway, of course HDPhysiques, the premier female physique photo and video site on the internet, will be there shooting as well. Book now, ladies.... few slots remain.

Thanks.

jzubire
06-08-2011, 12:30 AM
J.M. Manion and Liftstudios (Isaac Hinds):bowdown: are taking appoinments ladies work with the best in the industry!
I have photoshoot makeup apointments available for thursday and for early sunday morning
Thanks!:hug:

jeff binns
06-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Hi Ladies,

I'll be in Chicago for the JR Nats too!

Shooting the show for Muscular Development magazine on Friday evening and all day Saturday .....

That leaves me time to do www.herbiceps.com shoots. A Herbiceps shoot lasts 90 mins and includes photos and video. You'll recieve copies of the photos and get paid! Contact me for more info!

I'm also offering personal shoots! You'll have my undivided attention for 30 , 60 or 90 mins. You can change outfits as many times as you wish. You can share a shoot with a friend(s) and get individual and group photos! Contact me for detail and rates!

I'll have these times available -

Thrusday 2pm-7pm
Friday 9am-2pm
Sunday 9am-7pm

Book soon to get the time you want!

I'll also be in Tampa for the Tampa Pro Show .......

Kriv
06-10-2011, 03:08 AM
KrivsStudio will also be attending the Jr. Nats again for the fifth straight year. Always enjoy coming back to Big Ten territory and the Great Lakes region in general. Been a fan of this show and venue for quite some time now. As usual, we'll be spending a lot of time in the host hotel lobby through Monday afternoon, so come on by and say hi.
Lou

tom millard photography
06-11-2011, 09:41 PM
Hey Ladies
I am now looking to fill my Friday shoots.
i will be the guy hanging out in the lobby.
Please Message me if interested.

tom

Tigersan
06-13-2011, 10:15 PM
www.female-power.net crew checks in ;). We pay for the shoots, and model gets the material. Please contact us at les@female-power.net if any ladies would like to set up a shoot with us...

Best regards