PDA

View Full Version : Tianna Ta's Pro Transformation

JasonLannigan
05-28-2011, 09:01 PM
One thing today that stood out to me is how much improved Tianna is compared to her showing at the Bikini Olympia in 2010. She'll place top 5 tonight, personally I'd place her top 3 and get that Olympia qualification. :waving:

The lighting is not great at today's show, but the 1st 3 pics are Tianna at today's IFBB New York Pro Bikini. The last pics are Tianna at the 2010 Bikini Olympia.

teacherpump
05-28-2011, 09:55 PM
Her conditioning was amazing today! I wasn't sure if she was alittle too hard for Bikini. In my opinion her abs were the best up there!

Becca Staggs
05-29-2011, 01:52 AM
I like harder bikini girls. Less muscle ok but I like them tight like this.
Tianna keeps getting better and better, she's got a GORGEOUS faCE TOO. :respect:
Team Bombshell has helped improve her stage presence, too. I think she's finding her groove again!!

Tonia
05-29-2011, 02:50 AM
She really looks sensational!! Great improvement & such a beautiful woman!!

ripitupbaby
05-29-2011, 01:29 PM
I love this woman, she's as real as they come :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I wanted that Oly qual for her. She looks fabulous :bowdown::bowdown:

TickledPink
05-29-2011, 02:03 PM
She reminds me of Tia Carrere. Gorgeous!! I love her look.

dianagraham
05-29-2011, 08:06 PM
Yay Tianna! Looking better and better!!!

Staci
05-29-2011, 09:39 PM
She reminds me of Tia Carrere. Gorgeous!! I love her look.

Ive thought the same thing! Very much like Tia.

Ive always like Tiannas abs. I want mine to look like that!

TiannaTa
05-30-2011, 01:06 AM
Hi Ladies!!!
I just wanted to thank you all so much for saying such sweet things! You all have definitely made my day! I hope you ladies are all having a great season and a wonderful, relaxing Memorial holiday! I am so happy with my placing and will try to continue to keep improving! I love to train, I love to compete and I love the challenge it gives me! I hope you all are also enjoying the process! Take it in ladies, while it lasts :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxo:hug3::grouphug2:

JasonLannigan
05-31-2011, 01:55 AM
Hi Ladies!!!
I just wanted to thank you all so much for saying such sweet things! You all have definitely made my day! I hope you ladies are all having a great season and a wonderful, relaxing Memorial holiday! I am so happy with my placing and will try to continue to keep improving! I love to train, I love to compete and I love the challenge it gives me! I hope you all are also enjoying the process! Take it in ladies, while it lasts :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxo:hug3::grouphug2:

What is next for you Tianna? :)

ripitupbaby
06-03-2011, 02:11 PM
What is next for you Tianna? :)

Tampa and an O qualification :cool:

TiannaTa
06-03-2011, 04:31 PM
haha fingers crossed Lori!!! And yes, Tampa Jason