PDA

View Full Version : New!

CarlaAnn
07-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Hey there! My name is Carla (I see there are a few Carla's on here- that rocks!) Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts on here. I've been following for a few weeks now and I finally wanted to say hello!

Training/dieting for my first figure show...which is a date that has yet to be determined by my trainer MD, but I'm loving the whole process and seeing all the awesome changes over the past few months. :D

Siouxcountry
07-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Hey there! My name is Carla (I see there are a few Carla's on here- that rocks!) Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posts on here. I've been following for a few weeks now and I finally wanted to say hello!

Training/dieting for my first figure show...which is a date that has yet to be determined by my trainer MD, but I'm loving the whole process and seeing all the awesome changes over the past few months. :D

Welcome to SC, Carla! :waving: What got you interested in competing? :)

Leekr
07-06-2011, 09:45 PM
Welcome Carla! I'm new to SC as well but loving it so far! Good luck with your prep! :D

CarlaAnn
07-06-2011, 09:45 PM
My trainer in Washington, DC used to compete and train with MD and I guess she planted the idea.....always looked at it as something that would be totally impossible for the girl that could barely run one mile a year ago. Now I want to prove to myself it is possible!

Siouxcountry
07-06-2011, 10:43 PM
My trainer in Washington, DC used to compete and train with MD and I guess she planted the idea.....always looked at it as something that would be totally impossible for the girl that could barely run one mile a year ago. Now I want to prove to myself it is possible!

It's possible! :awesome:

Becca Staggs
07-06-2011, 11:04 PM
Welcome Carla! Glad you decided to join us and come out of Lurkdom! Make yourself at home! :waving:

CarlaAnn
07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Awwllll thanks guys! The competition world has a reputation for being so unfriendly and you guys are so nice!! I'm happy I found this place!

Siouxcountry
07-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Awwllll thanks guys! The competition world has a reputation for being so unfriendly and you guys are so nice!! I'm happy I found this place!

That's unfortunate the competition world has that reputation. You'll see many women like yourself who are new to competing here, all the way to veterans who have competed in numerous shows. People who are just into themselves tend not to last here. Stick around and make yourself at home. :)

LaurenFazio
07-07-2011, 12:16 AM
Welcome Carla!! :waving:
You will love it here..

'Lil Dynamo
07-07-2011, 01:43 AM
Hey Carla! Welcome:D

MrsFluffyBunny
07-07-2011, 05:36 AM
Hi, Carla!

Don't listen to that business about the competitive world being unfriendly. I think most would agree that there's very little negativity backstage at a physique comp. Lots of friendly people and good energy.

Kim
07-07-2011, 05:44 AM
Hi, Carla!

Don't listen to that business about the competitive world being unfriendly. I think most would agree that there's very little negativity backstage at a physique comp. Lots of friendly people and good energy.

+1