PDA

View Full Version : Odds of turning pro, 1 in 2.5!

Siouxcountry
07-09-2011, 01:09 AM
5 women competed in Masters FBBing at the 2011 NPC Team Universe Championships.

Why so few?

These new classes were only added recently to Team U.

A total of 5 women competed in two classes (35+ & 45+).

Each class winner will turn pro tomorrow evening, which look to be Pam Franklin & Karen Gato. :)

Kim
07-09-2011, 01:38 AM
great odds!

Leekr
07-09-2011, 02:22 AM

Why so few?

Each class winner will turn pro tomorrow evening, which look to be Pam Franklin & Karen Gato. :)

Those are awesome odds!

FemFlex
07-09-2011, 02:35 AM
Wow, depending on how you look at it, this is great news for the women who are there competing, but pretty bad news for the women who aren't and for their fans.

Whenever a big event turnout is low, the you-know-who's of the world get on their horses and bang their war drugs, shouting "See? See?!" and are so happy with themselves for having been able to essentially scare individuals out of competing in FBB'g.

/rant over, you know the song already

reurope
07-09-2011, 03:35 AM

Why so few?

Karen is a good friend of mine, and I thought she was getting her card LAST year, but they chose a rather unconditioned girl over her...ALL MY LOVE AND SUPPORT TO KAREN G!!

reurope
07-09-2011, 03:36 AM
Wow, depending on how you look at it, this is great news for the women who are there competing, but pretty bad news for the women who aren't and for their fans.

Whenever a big event turnout is low, the you-know-who's of the world get on their horses and bang their war drugs, shouting "See? See?!" and are so happy with themselves for having been able to essentially scare individuals out of competing in FBB'g.

/rant over, you know the song already
I like the thought of banging "war *drugs*"

Siouxcountry
07-09-2011, 03:38 AM
Karen is a good friend of mine, and I thought she was getting her card LAST year, but they chose a rather unconditioned girl over her...ALL MY LOVE AND SUPPORT TO KAREN G!!

Here she is. :)