PDA

View Full Version : My trip to USAs

Suzanne
08-01-2011, 09:48 PM
When I had originally planned on doing USAs we bought tickets for finals early so we decided to go ahead a go. I didn't really run into to many people sicne we were only at finals and stayed at a different hotel. I wanted to go to prejudging but at $40/per each that was just not in the budget. I did run into Lada who was working the Species booth (see pic) Also someone I know from here Shawna Pierce who competing in LHW (see pic) When I was training legs Charles Glass was at Gold's so I got a pic with him also.

We worked out at the Gold's on Flamingo which is a kickass gym with some great leg equipment we have never seen. It is also owned by the guy who owns our home Gold's so it is part of our membership. the funny thing was Chase won the overall for the Gold's Gym challenge for this guys group of gyms and his pics were actaully up at the Vegas gym but aren't up at our gym.

Chase is learning to use our digital DSL so did some pics outside at finals. Ana is helping him learn how to use the adjustments.

also did some videoing of my WO and back WO and I have been playing with the different features of iMovie to see what it can do.

We watched almost all of finals and stayed til the men's overall. Hung out in lobby a bit but never ran into anywone

m34QVIIe1fQ

06ly2PqoA4k

Becca Staggs
08-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Nice pics, Suz!
I especially like the one of you where you are looking down!

You are going to be a force at NA!:awesome:

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
08-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Agreed! You look great Suz! Also sounds and looks like you had alot of fun at USAs!

LaurenFazio
08-01-2011, 11:01 PM
You look awesome Suzanne!! Looks like u had fun!

ripitupbaby
08-01-2011, 11:07 PM
Looking great Suzanne! Love the dress :cool:

Suzanne
08-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Nice pics, Suz!
I especially like the one of you where you are looking down!

You are going to be a force at NA!:awesome:

Agreed! You look great Suz! Also sounds and looks like you had alot of fun at USAs!

You look awesome Suzanne!! Looks like u had fun!

Looking great Suzanne! Love the dress :cool:

Thank you!!

I just wish I ran into more people but we had a GREAT time anyway!!

We will be back for the Olympia (at least that's the plan now) Need to eat at Hash House a GoGo.

Laura K
08-02-2011, 12:17 AM
Suz!! Look at YOU!! Awesome girl!!! Can't wait to see you step on stage this year :awesome: :yippie:

DawnMag
08-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Love your pictures! You look fabulous! 45 days until we hop on a plane for the Olympia (but who is counting! ME! ME! ME!) :rofl:

Bronwyn
08-02-2011, 02:20 AM
Well I wanted to write here too, but from some reason always when I posted new topic/answer/pic my connection fell down... hotel internet sucks!

Anyway was great to see Suz live, she is thick like hell!! And I am happy to be in USA again for a while! :awesome:

Physedfit
08-02-2011, 10:57 AM
awwww so cute! wish i could've run into you and met you! maybe ill see you in cleveland!