PDA

View Full Version : BENI LOPEZ IN FIGURE!!

ripitupbaby
08-12-2011, 01:57 PM
Did I miss the memo???

Lovin' the haircut :cool:

Good luck this weekend mama...!! How exciting! :respect:

JLB001
08-12-2011, 02:04 PM
I am LOVIN that hair cut! Good luck this weekend!
Will see you tomorrow.

Playswithrocks
08-12-2011, 02:07 PM
What?!?! GO BENI! I sure hope she tears up some physique when it starts at the pro level. I don't know what her plans are, but I love her physique for WPD. I hope, I hope :D

Yeah, that haircut is awesome. Love the spunk!

Siouxcountry
08-12-2011, 02:34 PM
She kept it a secret until she was on the official list. :D Will be exciting to see her new look on stage. Prejudging is in 5.5 hours. :popcorn:

ripitupbaby
08-12-2011, 02:35 PM
She kept it a secret until she was on the official list. :D Will be exciting to see her new look on stage. Prejudging is in 5.5 hours. :popcorn:

Very exciting! :awesome:

jewelofnile69
08-12-2011, 02:53 PM
I saw this when the official list came out. If you go back to the show thread she talks about it (a tiny bit) in there. :) Very cool. That haircut is VERY cute on her!

Go Beni!!

cray17
08-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Gonna be interesting to see what look she brings in pro figure. Best of luck to Lil Mama! :)

Powder7
08-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Sassy! I saw that on the list-- can't wait to see!

Siouxcountry
08-12-2011, 03:28 PM
:cool:

MrsFluffyBunny
08-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Wow!!!

dvsness
08-12-2011, 08:25 PM
I had no idea. I'm not sure how I feel about it, Beni Love. I like the Benis and Loris for BB. :o

Siouxcountry
08-12-2011, 09:50 PM
Our Lil Mama, Beni Lopez, makes her pro figure debut! :)

2hot4u
08-12-2011, 09:53 PM
would think too hard for figure she should do physique next year

vancouverchick
08-12-2011, 09:56 PM
physique!! like the hair though- she is a cutie!

amazing muscle mass though!

Siouxcountry
08-12-2011, 09:56 PM
would think too hard for figure she should do physique next year

She's just having fun. :)

MrsFluffyBunny
08-12-2011, 10:25 PM
I had no idea. I'm not sure how I feel about it, Beni Love. I like the Benis and Loris for BB. :o

Me, too, when you see a physique like Erin Stern's sweeping all the Pro shows...

ripitupbaby
08-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Our Lil Mama, Beni Lopez, makes her pro figure debut! :)

:awesome:

You KNOW she's doing Physique next year... I mean of course... :respect:

cray17
08-13-2011, 02:56 AM
She was there to have fun, which seemed clear to me from the webcast. But I agree with most of you, she definitely needs to do women's physique next year. I think she could do phenomenal in that division. :)

Suzanne
08-13-2011, 03:10 AM
That's what figure should look like :)
(with tighter glutes)

lil mama
08-13-2011, 03:27 AM
lol Glutes are tight Suzie Q just not flexing or tightening the buttocks or anything for that matter...what for...just standing there relaxed and looking pretty, dats all., no biggie but if ya want me too squeeze the blowhole I will :rofl:just for you....just saying:p. Oh and my suit no fit me :) too big. guess I should have tried them on the week before hell even a few days before but I thought, ehhh...nope. Big mistake should have known if I came in 6lbs lighter the suit would not fit, but then I would have to pay to get it altered. Damn we spend way too much for shit...aint that a bitch. :rofl:

jewelisa
08-13-2011, 11:16 AM
Beautiful ! and Love the hair !!

Siouxcountry
08-13-2011, 01:40 PM
lol Glutes are tight Suzie Q just not flexing or tightening the buttocks or anything for that matter...what for...just standing there relaxed and looking pretty, dats all., no biggie but if ya want me too squeeze the blowhole I will :rofl:just for you....just saying:p. Oh and my suit no fit me :) too big. guess I should have tried them on the week before hell even a few days before but I thought, ehhh...nope. Big mistake should have known if I came in 6lbs lighter the suit would not fit, but then I would have to pay to get it altered. Damn we spend way too much for shit...aint that a bitch. :rofl:

Sorry about the suit Beni, but I hope overall you are having fun. Thanks for taking time to post here while in Dallas. :waving:

Physedfit
08-13-2011, 02:48 PM
lookin hot beni! love the hair! do yo thang!

IslandGirl
08-13-2011, 05:45 PM
Surprise! I think what is awesome is that regardless, you still compete as a pro. So many women turn pro and you never see them again.

Having fun is what this sport should be all about.

tammyp
08-13-2011, 07:01 PM
loving the hair...this is what i want to see figure look like...rocking out beni~

teacherpump
08-13-2011, 08:19 PM
You look great Beni.Love your hair too!

JLB001
08-14-2011, 10:42 PM

I thought you had a cute tight butt. Love ya Girlie!

TickledPink
08-15-2011, 03:19 AM
Amazing muscle! WPD look out!

lil mama
08-15-2011, 03:11 PM
Here are some pic from finals. Used my old suit from Nats...good thing I brought it .. the fit was better, a lil snug but way better fit, then again I only weighed 102 when I won my pro card and used that suit.:p
http://pics.fitnessrxmag.com/photos/transferred/JB5_7911wtmk_UYANDPOXXB.JPGhttp://pics.fitnessrxmag.com/photos/transferred/JB5_7912wtmk_ZRAWGSRQQZ.JPGhttp://pics.fitnessrxmag.com/photos/transferred/JB5_7914wtmk_AIGFUXDWRI.JPGhttp://pics.fitnessrxmag.com/photos/transferred/JB5_7917wtmk_IMCBQSJJKR.JPGhttp://pics.fitnessrxmag.com/photos/transferred/JB5_7920wtmk_CFZVKSBVTD.JPGhttp://pics.fitnessrxmag.com/photos/transferred/JB5_7913wtmk_DIJQZSXVAQ.JPG

Siouxcountry
08-15-2011, 03:28 PM
You are such a rebel! :cool:

Playswithrocks
08-15-2011, 03:33 PM

Well, there was no FBB at the show... someone had to show them the awesomeness that they were missing! :awesome:

lil mama
08-15-2011, 04:06 PM
Yeah I guess but I CERTAINLY meant no disrespect to any competitor being in that show and competing as a figure competitor. I did this for myself and too have fun as well as a way of gearing myself to get ready for wpd plus it was cheaper to stay in Texas and do at least one show...so it wasnt bb thats ok either way I had nothing to lose.;)

Well, there was no FBB at the show... someone had to show them the awesomeness that they were missing! :awesome:

lil mama
08-15-2011, 04:10 PM
:D My heart was in it for the right reasons, and it was to just do a show and have some fun and prepare for what is to come in attaining a certain look for me. I have to find what look is best for me. I was certainly pleased with this look but I believe I can still do a lil better and tighten up a bit more.

Siouxcountry
08-15-2011, 04:11 PM
Of course you meant no disrespect. :) I wonder if Lee will have a pro physique show in TX next year?

lil mama
08-15-2011, 04:16 PM
I know the Parisos will. I asked Ed and he said for sure next year including men's physique.

Of course you meant no disrespect. :) I wonder if Lee will have a pro physique show in TX next year?

Siouxcountry
08-15-2011, 04:24 PM
I know the Parisos will. I asked Ed and he said for sure next year including men's physique.

Awesome news! :respect:

Playswithrocks
08-15-2011, 05:01 PM
:D My heart was in it for the right reasons, and it was to just do a show and have some fun and prepare for what is to come in attaining a certain look for me. I have to find what look is best for me. I was certainly pleased with this look but I believe I can still do a lil better and tighten up a bit more.

I think you looked pretty darn good! I think it's great that you competed in figure. I hear people say all the time that you should compete for YOURSELF, and bring the best package for yourself to the stage. You did! :respect:

Siouxcountry
08-16-2011, 05:19 PM
Video of Beni at the Super Show!

ehC2nnhDYhE

Peace! :p

lil mama
08-16-2011, 06:34 PM
Here is a clip of finals :kiss:

0udmWykwfP8

dallas3
08-16-2011, 08:06 PM
GO BENI, GO BENI, GO BENI!!!!:awesome::awesome::cool:

lil mama
08-16-2011, 09:54 PM
Thanks D, and how funny the chief put out the peace out pic :p

jzubire
08-17-2011, 03:19 PM

I met you when we had the AC Pro which was one of my favorite shows and I told you once before I absolutely loved your physique in WBB, I think you did a great job in Figure! I'll say it again I love your physique and look no matter what you compete in! oh and Beni lovin the new Do! Makes you look young and sassy! luv ya ma!

lil mama
08-17-2011, 05:56 PM
:kiss: Ur an awesome person and I will never forget how sweet you were and how ya helped me out (Ya all she helped fix my make up.) The day I turned pro cause lil mama dont wear make up and was a lil bit of a mess but wah-la she turned it around and fixed it while I was in the line up. :D

Cause of you I came home and by gosh I learned to put make up on by watching tutorials on YOUTUBE:rofl:.

I met you when we had the AC Pro which was one of my favorite shows and I told you once before I absolutely loved your physique in WBB, I think you did a great job in Figure! I'll say it again I love your physique and look no matter what you compete in! oh and Beni lovin the new Do! Makes you look young and sassy! luv ya ma!

Lothaire
08-19-2011, 07:19 PM
Beni, you are a beautiful athlete and your musculature is simply amazing.

You are a lightweight bodybuilder, don't waste all the hard work you have done so far. Keep these georgeous muscles.

But it's nice to hear you had fun.

Jodi_Lane
08-20-2011, 12:50 AM
Yeah, I was going to say the color choice of the suit was fantastic but the back of the bottoms should have been muuuuuuuch smaller for your frame. I love the hair! I wanna go short again but I think I'll hide behind my giant hair-mop for a while longer. LOL!!!

lil mama
08-20-2011, 03:09 AM
:rofl: YEP you all is right. Thats why I went back to old reliable ( suit used at nats and SAME suit used at all my shows except for tampa last year when I got that other one but then I weighed 121 so I should have known it wouldnt fit the same :banghead:)oh well lesson learned...anyways old reliable is the same style but different color and smaller cut from the behind. See :D much better fit. Ehh, one day maybe I'll get me a sponsor for a suit and wont have to worry about wearing the same suit all the time.

http://www.siouxcountry.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=57232&d=1313640132
Yeah, I was going to say the color choice of the suit was fantastic but the back of the bottoms should have been muuuuuuuch smaller for your frame. I love the hair! I wanna go short again but I think I'll hide behind my giant hair-mop for a while longer. LOL!!!

tammyp
08-20-2011, 09:56 AM
beni perfect look for PD...i probably will see you there next year.

Fireknight911
08-21-2011, 02:22 AM
YOU LOOK SIMPLY AMAZING! Big Fan!

Bronwyn
08-25-2011, 08:41 AM
agree that this should be the look profi WPD should look like! Great

Mufasa
08-25-2011, 11:55 AM
Lookin' GREAT, Mama! (As always! :p)

Mufasa