PDA

View Full Version : Sheila Bleck is looking fantastic!

Siouxcountry
09-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Photos of Sheila Bleck posted on her Facebook before today's prejudging! :awesome:

LaurenFazio
09-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Awesome! Looking good Sheila!

ripitupbaby
09-16-2011, 05:06 PM
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

DKW
09-16-2011, 07:57 PM
Personal Issues Aside, Bleck IS Up There With The Elite!!

DKW
09-17-2011, 09:05 PM
I Don't Know If It Was Palumbo, Or Sheila's Overdoing The Cardio Again (4 Hrs. Is WAY 2 Much!!); But Her GREAT Routine Is The ONLY Thing That Helped Her 2 Get 6th, As Her Much Smaller Physique Was Simply Eclipsed.

It's Unfortunate That, With The Addition Of Bikini & Figure (With "Physique" Probably Coming NEXT Year!), They NO Longer Have Room To Include Different Classes Again 4 FBB, Or It Would Have Been A Different Story 4 Her, & Skadi & Nicole, As Well.

Siouxcountry
09-17-2011, 09:09 PM
I Don't Know If It Was Palumbo, Or Sheila's Overdoing The Cardio Again (4 Hrs. Is WAY 2 Much!!); But Her GREAT Routine Is The ONLY Thing That Helped Her 2 Get 6th, As Her Much Smaller Physique Was Simply Eclipsed.

It's Unfortunate That, With The Addition Of Bikini & Figure (With "Physique" Probably Coming NEXT Year!), They NO Longer Have Room To Include Different Classes Again 4 FBB, Or It Would Have Been A Different Story 4 Her, & Skadi & Nicole, As Well.

Huh? Where did you read she was doing 4 hours of cardio (I assume you mean a day)? Why are you capitalizing every word, doesn't that take forever to write?

DKW
09-19-2011, 12:19 AM
Well,

She was doing cardio 4 hours a day before LAST year's O, according to her video interview with Palumbo on RXMuscle, and she actually said she enjoyed IT!

I was just assuming she did the SAME this year, as she came in SO much more streamlined, with the addition of incorporating the intense Palumbo diet, which is like Keto, times-two (she was doing basic Keto, last year)! Capping every word is a BAD habit I developed from making my business emails stand-out to potential clients, and HARD to snap out of; I KNOW it's distracting, sorry.

2hot4u
09-19-2011, 08:15 AM
I am waiting to see Joe stl's response to this thread and bet it will be a classic. lol ( all in good fun Joe anymore)

DKW
09-19-2011, 08:43 AM
Correction, it's actually 3 hours a day; But that's STILL Crazy!!

qyw7zzizcMU

Siouxcountry
09-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Correction, it's actually 3 hours a day; But that's STILL Crazy!!

I sure would not recommend that much cardio. I suspect Sheila is one of those people who do a hour or more of cardio even in the off season? If so that would explain why she would have to do even more cardio pre contest. Plus her trainer was John Romano at the time, wasn't John, Paul Dillet's trainer, when Paul froze up on stage and nearly died?

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
09-19-2011, 02:46 PM
She looks so good!! :bowdown::respect:

ripitupbaby
09-19-2011, 04:31 PM
This is the look I like for FBB :cool:

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
09-19-2011, 08:48 PM

Well seeing a physique that looks like this, makes me want to do FBB! LOL:awesome:

Iron Amazon
09-20-2011, 12:53 AM
Well seeing a physique that looks like this, makes me want to do FBB! LOL:awesome:

TRUE DAT!

bleckrocks
10-02-2011, 11:40 PM
I sure would not recommend that much cardio. I suspect Sheila is one of those people who do a hour or more of cardio even in the off season? If so that would explain why she would have to do even more cardio pre contest. Plus her trainer was John Romano at the time, wasn't John, Paul Dillet's trainer, when Paul froze up on stage and nearly died?

Hi Jason.. i can some what clear up your confusion with Romano on Dillet.
Romano had his own athletes, Dillet was being trained by Charles. When his water wasnt coming off, much prob do to even stress, Charles asked Romano
in fast heat of the moment to look at him get his opinion.. So Romano said shit i would do this, they should have told Romano what diuretics he was already on, so really its not Romano's fault, wasnt his athlete.. It was a desperate moment that lead to a danger zone. Dillet has no ill feeling towards Romano on that subject for who's fault is it really? us pro's know and its just as well as our own job to speak up. It was just a bad experience.

okeeeee xoxo

bleckrocks
10-02-2011, 11:42 PM

I sorry i am just catching up. But you ladies have really nice comments and i want to say thank you very much and I appreciate your feed back in the positive ways you put them.

all my best xoxo
Sheila Bleck

bleckrocks
10-02-2011, 11:43 PM
Well,

She was doing cardio 4 hours a day before LAST year's O, according to her video interview with Palumbo on RXMuscle, and she actually said she enjoyed IT!

I was just assuming she did the SAME this year, as she came in SO much more streamlined, with the addition of incorporating the intense Palumbo diet, which is like Keto, times-two (she was doing basic Keto, last year)! Capping every word is a BAD habit I developed from making my business emails stand-out to potential clients, and HARD to snap out of; I KNOW it's distracting, sorry.

LOL, relax DKW,

Im just fine, its all good xoxo

IslandGirl
10-03-2011, 12:24 AM

Yes! Yes! Me too! That lat spread is unbelieveable!!!

Siouxcountry
10-03-2011, 12:50 AM
Hi Jason.. i can some what clear up your confusion with Romano on Dillet.
Romano had his own athletes, Dillet was being trained by Charles. When his water wasnt coming off, much prob do to even stress, Charles asked Romano
in fast heat of the moment to look at him get his opinion.. So Romano said shit i would do this, they should have told Romano what diuretics he was already on, so really its not Romano's fault, wasnt his athlete.. It was a desperate moment that lead to a danger zone. Dillet has no ill feeling towards Romano on that subject for who's fault is it really? us pro's know and its just as well as our own job to speak up. It was just a bad experience.

okeeeee xoxo

Thanks Sheila! Good to see you here. :) I can't imagine the horror & pain Paul must have gone through. Thankfully he didn't pass away.

bleckrocks
10-03-2011, 01:32 AM
Thanks Sheila! Good to see you here. :) I can't imagine the horror & pain Paul must have gone through. Thankfully he didn't pass away.

X 2 Jason, yeah totally scary ass shit.. by the way, i do check in from time to time, i just quiet. but i do feel its important to respond when pple are cheering you on..
hugs xo

Siouxcountry
10-03-2011, 01:35 AM
X 2 Jason, yeah totally scary ass shit.. by the way, i do check in from time to time, i just quiet. but i do feel its important to respond when pple are cheering you on..
hugs xo

Much :respect: Unfortunately many pros do not respond, not to praise or anything. Of course this just makes me respect women like yourself even more. :)

bleckrocks
10-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Much :respect: Unfortunately many pros do not respond, not to praise or anything. Of course this just makes me respect women like yourself even more. :)

really? seemed a good while they did, but i have to admit, when im trying to follow along for FBBing i get tired of streaming thru that thread to pass up all the bikini stuff. its loaded here with bikini and figure, so i always just got tired of scrolling.. Unless its on Candice Keen that figure girl i pay attention, something about her, from head to toe, i also had the opportunity to sit in at species booth with her at the Tampa Pro , so all around good kid, seriously..

big hugs to you sweetie. Oh one more thing, i get real quiet and i dont go on any boards when prepping, just so nothing messes with my head, plus its always coaches recommendations , just keeps your own head clear, but in the meantime otherwise i do browse n read, may not say a hole hell of alot for i dont like gettting involved in drama or opinions, so i just ha ha read n laugh cuz the world doesnt stop turning right??? :D

bleckrocks
10-06-2011, 07:40 AM
I actually do pay attention to some of the figure, which is do to my suit lady Merry Christine of MCbodywear, for she does some of the girl's suits, and she of course cheers them on, so if i need to find a certain figure girl i do come here first to see who they are lol!

Siouxcountry
10-06-2011, 02:48 PM
really? seemed a good while they did, but i have to admit, when im trying to follow along for FBBing i get tired of streaming thru that thread to pass up all the bikini stuff. its loaded here with bikini and figure, so i always just got tired of scrolling.. Unless its on Candice Keen that figure girl i pay attention, something about her, from head to toe, i also had the opportunity to sit in at species booth with her at the Tampa Pro , so all around good kid, seriously..

big hugs to you sweetie. Oh one more thing, i get real quiet and i dont go on any boards when prepping, just so nothing messes with my head, plus its always coaches recommendations , just keeps your own head clear, but in the meantime otherwise i do browse n read, may not say a hole hell of alot for i dont like gettting involved in drama or opinions, so i just ha ha read n laugh cuz the world doesnt stop turning right??? :D

Candice is super impressive. I will not be surprised if she is crowned the Arnold or Olympia champ someday. :awesome:

It's understandable you stay away from any board drama.

Will you be back on stage at the Arnold if you get an invite? :)

bleckrocks
10-07-2011, 01:12 AM
Candice is super impressive. I will not be surprised if she is crowned the Arnold or Olympia champ someday. :awesome:

It's understandable you stay away from any board drama.

Will you be back on stage at the Arnold if you get an invite? :)

I agree!! i always get the paper work for it, and i know you can apply, but right now I got other business stuff i have to focus on and by time its next year, i rather begin prep in March for Tampa, then we see how the cards fall..