PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Nationals SC Group Photo

Becca Staggs
09-21-2011, 03:18 PM
:waving: Hey Gang!

Lauren and I will both be in Miami and hoping to meet up with you all!

As the schedule stands now, there is a long check in on Thurs, and then a short window for checkins on Fri. We are planning to be at both!

AS OF NOW:
Thurs, Nov. 17 - Check in is from 2pm to 9pm.
We are going to be there at 6pm to meet and greet our members and take a few group photos! Hopefully this will give people time to arrive.

Friday, Nov. 18, the weigh in is from 9 to 10:30am.
We will be there at 9 to take photos with the people who couldn't make the first one.

Post in this thread if you can make it, we'll keep an eye out for you!
:sc:

Dream Chaser
09-21-2011, 04:10 PM

As the schedule stands now, there is a long check in on Thurs, and then a short window for checkins on Fri. We are planning to be at both!

AS OF NOW:
We are going to be there at 6pm to meet and greet our members and take a few group photos! Hopefully this will give people time to arrive.

We will be there at 9 to take photos with the people who couldn't make the first one.

hope to know my flight arrangements in the next day or so. Thanks for taking the lead on this :waving:

LaurenFazio
09-21-2011, 04:20 PM
Can't wait to meet everyone!!!!!!!!! :sc:

drkfranzen
09-24-2011, 04:33 PM
My flight gets in Thurs eve, but I'll plan to see y'all Friday morning!! Less than eight weeks now!

Becca Staggs
09-24-2011, 11:49 PM
My flight gets in Thurs eve, but I'll plan to see y'all Friday morning!! Less than eight weeks now!

GOOD!! Make sure you come up and say hi to us an introduce yourself!! We are keeping an eye out for everyone but you know how it is hard to spot peeps in crowds sometimes! Lauren (or i) will be wearing our SiouxCountry stuff!!

Becca Staggs
09-24-2011, 11:49 PM
hope to know my flight arrangements in the next day or so. Thanks for taking the lead on this :waving:

Of course!!
Paula, it's gonna be so great to finally meet you!!

Figure4Fun03
09-25-2011, 01:28 AM
I'll be there! Flying in on Wednesday!

foxieroxie007
09-25-2011, 04:42 AM
I get in on Wed so I'll see y'all Thursday! :awesome:

Becca Staggs
09-25-2011, 11:31 AM
Great!! Hope to see you at one of the weigh in times for group pics or a video meet & greet!

WOO!!! Im gonna interview you (just saying hi!) for Sioux and the gang. Just givin' you a heads up!:p Can't wait to finally meet you girl!!

LaurenFazio
09-25-2011, 02:19 PM

YAY!!

GOOD!! Make sure you come up and say hi to us an introduce yourself!! We are keeping an eye out for everyone but you know how it is hard to spot peeps in crowds sometimes! Lauren (or i) will be wearing our SiouxCountry stuff!!

Yep we will be rocking SC gear!!
And be prepared for video!

Of course!!

X2!!

Awesome!!!!! I'm so so so excited we can all meet up! :) can't wait!!

FitDancer
09-26-2011, 12:06 AM

AS OF NOW:

I will be at late check in. I don't think I can make it by 9:00 AM but I will try.

foxieroxie007
09-26-2011, 12:29 AM
Great!! Hope to see you at one of the weigh in times for group pics or a video meet & greet!

WOO!!! Im gonna interview you (just saying hi!) for Sioux and the gang. Just givin' you a heads up!:p Can't wait to finally meet you girl!!

Hehe, well dayum, let me make sure I have my full make-up on lol. :rofl:

LaurenFazio
09-26-2011, 02:54 AM
Ya buddy!! I can't wait... We will post videos and have tons of candids!

Bernita Stuckey
09-27-2011, 02:32 AM

AS OF NOW:

I'll be there on Thursday Can't wait to meet everyone!

Becca Staggs
09-27-2011, 02:37 AM
I'll be there on Thursday Can't wait to meet everyone!

WHOO!! We will keep an eye out for you!!

IslandGirl
09-28-2011, 07:10 AM
Cam and I will be there! Woohoo!

Becca Staggs
09-29-2011, 10:24 AM
I will be at late check in. I don't think I can make it by 9:00 AM but I will try.
That would be awesome, Evie! We will prob hang around for a bit during weigh in, so keep an eye out for us!

Cam and I will be there! Woohoo!

Are you and Cam gonna be at the Thurs PM or Fri AM? Can't wait to see you guys again!

Becca Staggs
09-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Rox,

Full makeup and curly hair. I got it all planned out. LOL!! You like how you didn't get a choice in the matter, eh? :kiss:

IslandGirl
09-29-2011, 01:15 PM
Are you and Cam gonna be at the Thurs PM or Fri AM? Can't wait to see you guys again!

Thurs PM. Can't wait to see you too!

shelly826
09-29-2011, 01:55 PM
I'm in! Thursday PM most likely!

Dream Chaser
09-29-2011, 04:25 PM
Of course!!

Only took us 6 months LOL I'm looking forward to it Becca you and the rest of SC family members new and old...that would be those I saw in Cleveland:rofl:

missnikki
10-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Cindy Martinez and I will def. try to make the Friday one....c everyone in 6 weeks!! cheeeehoooo!!!

Wildfyre14
10-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Rich and I will be at the Thursday evening check in, but our flight doesn't get in until 4:30 and we need to run and check into the hotel first, so probably closer to 7 than 6, hopefully we will catch you guys there!

Becca Staggs
10-08-2011, 02:55 AM
Whooo! We will be loitering a while, so hopefully! Text me when you land.

Sent from my Android using Forum Runner

Ann Caliri
10-08-2011, 03:41 AM
I'll be there for the Thursday @ 6 pic!

Becca Staggs
10-08-2011, 01:55 PM
YAY!!! Looking forward to meeting you Nikki and Cindy, and Ann, looking forward to seeing you again!!

sally lunsford
10-10-2011, 01:41 AM
I should be there Thursday evening for check in....hope to see everyone!! :woohoo:

Becca Staggs
10-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Great Sally! We will keep a look out for you!

sally lunsford
10-10-2011, 01:48 AM
Great Sally! We will keep an the out for you!

:awesome:

Cfoster
10-11-2011, 01:28 AM
I plan on making the Thursday one text me when you are getting ready. If you don't still have my number from jr USA let me know. Looking forward to it

Stacy Wright
10-13-2011, 12:07 AM
Hoping me and hubby will make it too! Going to have to jot down these times! =) See you all there!

Qubabe
10-18-2011, 06:26 PM
I'm in! Thursday PM most likely!

Me too!! :awesome:

kathyfit
10-25-2011, 08:16 PM
I'll try and make it Thursday @ 6! :)

LaurenFazio
10-26-2011, 12:03 AM
YAY! So many awesome women!

Stephanie WillesLV
10-27-2011, 04:46 PM
Becca, count me in for thursday at 6, see u all very soon :)

LaurenFazio
10-27-2011, 04:50 PM
Becca, count me in for thursday at 6, see u all very soon :)

:respect: WOOT WOOT!!

shelly826
10-27-2011, 09:59 PM
oh no! I'm driving the 2hrs on thursday to check in at 2, then driving home to sleep in my own bed and won't be at our hotel 'til Friday after 3......=(

Sad I'll miss the meet and greet....hope to meet ya'll Saturday at pre! So excited!

LaurenFazio
10-27-2011, 10:28 PM
oh no! I'm driving the 2hrs on thursday to check in at 2, then driving home to sleep in my own bed and won't be at our hotel 'til Friday after 3......=(

Sad I'll miss the meet and greet....hope to meet ya'll Saturday at pre! So excited!

We'll be there all day... hope to see you!!!!!! :awesome:

Becca Staggs
10-27-2011, 11:00 PM
T Minus 21 days!! :happydance:

shelly826
10-28-2011, 12:05 AM
We'll be there all day... hope to see you!!!!!! :awesome:

yay!

Noelle Amber
10-30-2011, 08:59 PM
I fly in on Wed so ill be there on Thursday for group pic!! So excited!

Becca Staggs
10-30-2011, 11:29 PM
I fly in on Wed so ill be there on Thursday for group pic!! So excited!

Whoo!.Lauren and I get there at noon Thurs! See ya then!

LaurenFazio
10-31-2011, 02:33 AM
So pumped!!!!!!

1buffmom
10-31-2011, 05:46 PM
I will be there Thursday for sure! So excited!! :)

musclemama87
11-05-2011, 07:24 AM
My plane lands at the crack of dawn on Thursday, so I will definitely be there at 6..after a very LONG nap of course ;) Can't wait to see you guys!!! Super excited! :)

IslandGirl
11-05-2011, 09:01 AM
My plane lands at the crack of dawn on Thursday, so I will definitely be there at 6..after a very LONG nap of course ;) Can't wait to see you guys!!! Super excited! :)

Oooo, I saw your location. I'm jealous! lol I was born and raised on Oahu. Moved to Colorado in '97.

Where do you train at?

musclemama87
11-05-2011, 09:25 AM
:) yep, my husband is stationed out here. I train at Bloch Arena and sometimes Hickam Gym. Did you compete over here at any of the big shows?? (StingRey, Paradise Cup, Hawaiian Islands)

Becca Staggs
11-05-2011, 01:13 PM
This is gonna be such a great show! :happydance:

jeanettes
11-05-2011, 04:34 PM
I'll be there Thursday, looking forward to finally meeting you ladies!

amanda103
11-05-2011, 09:38 PM
I'll be there Thurs! Can't wait to meet everybody!

Becca Staggs
11-07-2011, 06:35 PM
I will be there Thursday for sure! So excited!! :)

I'll be there Thursday, looking forward to finally meeting you ladies!

I'll be there Thurs! Can't wait to meet everybody!

We will be keeping an eye out for ya'll!! :camera:

ParadiseCup
11-07-2011, 07:54 PM
:) yep, my husband is stationed out here. I train at Bloch Arena and sometimes Hickam Gym. Did you compete over here at any of the big shows?? (StingRey, Paradise Cup, Hawaiian Islands)
i competed in the ParadiseCup and Hawaiian Islands :)

DocVenus
11-07-2011, 08:52 PM
I'll be flying in on Thursday afternoon...so I'll be sure to be at the group pic at 6PM, after taking a bit of a nap. If I oversleep, just push me over and wake me up. I'm sure I'll be lying around your hotel room somewhere...lol.

-Venus

LaurenFazio
11-07-2011, 11:17 PM
I'll be flying in on Thursday afternoon...so I'll be sure to be at the group pic at 6PM, after taking a bit of a nap. If I oversleep, just push me over and wake me up. I'm sure I'll be lying around your hotel room somewhere...lol.

-Venus

YAY
Hehehe I'll be sure to wake you up!! :D

I am SoOOOOo pumped to meet everyone!!!!!!!!!

cristicuellar
11-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Yay it would be great to meet you! what time are you taking photos each day?

IslandGirl
11-08-2011, 01:16 PM

i competed in the ParadiseCup and Hawaiian Islands :)

Yes, I competed in the Paradise Cup (2x) and also a show that they no longer have- Hawaiian Classic (2x). They didn't have the Sting Rey yet while we were there, but we know the promotor Rey Ronquilio.

We trained at 24 hour fitness on Kapiolani and also at a gym called "The Gym".

We are very good friends with Alan Ichinose (IFBB Pro) (he was actually our best man in our wedding), Chris Faildo (IFBB Pro) and his wife Debbie. We have a client that lives there, Jody.

What shows have you competed in?

IslandGirl
11-08-2011, 01:18 PM
Yay it would be great to meet you! what time are you taking photos each day?

AS OF NOW:

Here. :)

Looking forward in meeting everyone!!!!

Michelle Brent
11-08-2011, 03:18 PM
see you all the ma' ladies!!! :kiss: I hope to make one of the photos!!

rosalou224
11-08-2011, 11:49 PM
:DHey ladies! Going to shoot for the Thursday pic, I get in around noon Thursday too!! Will be great to finally meet you all after lurking in your journals! :D

LaurenFazio
11-09-2011, 12:36 AM
Omg ladies!!!!! I can't WAIT!!!!

Dream Chaser
11-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Fly into Ft. Lauderdale Thur just before noon, then take shuttle to Miami (whatever time they leave) heading straight to host hotel. Ck in and tame the beast…bringing my #1fan, my 16yrs old daughter:Girlie:. Will keep her entertained until picture time…wish me luck ;)

tgoochfigure
11-15-2011, 01:32 AM
Hello!!!!!:waving:

I'll be working the Species booth this weekend at Nationals. I will definitely come to one of the groups pics! Can't wait to see everyone! Best of luck to all competing! :bowdown:

kimberlyisom
11-15-2011, 03:02 PM
Hope to meet you all on Friday to join in the photo!

Becca Staggs
11-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Fly into Ft. Lauderdale Thur just before noon, then take shuttle to Miami (whatever time they leave) heading straight to host hotel. Ck in and tame the beast…bringing my #1fan, my 16yrs old daughter:Girlie:. Will keep her entertained until picture time…wish me luck ;)

Maybe your daughter can take our pic so all of us can be in it! LOL

Can't wait to to see you!

Becca Staggs
11-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Hope to meet you all on Friday to join in the photo!

Hello!!!!!:waving:

I'll be working the Species booth this weekend at Nationals. I will definitely come to one of the groups pics! Can't wait to see everyone! Best of luck to all competing! :bowdown:

:waving:
Looking forward to it, ladies!

JessieFitness
11-15-2011, 09:57 PM
I get in Wednesday and will keep my eye out for the SC crew at early check in! XOXO

LaurenFazio
11-15-2011, 10:22 PM
YAY! I can't wait to meet everyone! We're gonna have a BLAST

Laura Boisacq
11-16-2011, 06:39 AM
Shawn & I are going to try and weighg in sooner then later. If I make weight Thursday afternoon I won't be coming back in the evening.....if I don't make weight....LOL I'll be back....until I do! I hope I can make one of the group pictures! :D

Stacy Wright
11-16-2011, 02:25 PM
Hoping Andrew and I will be able to make it over for the Friday group shot! We'll see if we get up and get ready in time =)

LaurenFazio
11-16-2011, 04:08 PM
Shawn & I are going to try and weighg in sooner then later. If I make weight Thursday afternoon I won't be coming back in the evening.....if I don't make weight....LOL I'll be back....until I do! I hope I can make one of the group pictures! :D

Hoping Andrew and I will be able to make it over for the Friday group shot! We'll see if we get up and get ready in time =)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

musclemama87
11-17-2011, 05:33 AM
I'm on the plane now!! AHHHHHHH!!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! :D

drkfranzen
11-18-2011, 12:09 PM
Hey Ladies, enjoying some RIDICULOUSLY expensive egg whites and coffee in my room before heading down to Friday morning check-in. Look forward to seeing you there!!

LaurenFazio
11-18-2011, 12:59 PM
Yay!
10am see ya there!!!!

musclemama87
11-18-2011, 01:10 PM
Okay, I'm here waiting...lol! Not missing you guys again today :) what are you guys wearing again? Red right? :)

JasonLannigan
11-18-2011, 01:16 PM
Okay, I'm here waiting...lol! Not missing you guys again today :) what are you guys wearing again? Red right? :)

I guess they will be down at 10 AM EST.

2hot4u
11-18-2011, 01:18 PM
What do the prices look like for food?? Hey Ladies, enjoying some RIDICULOUSLY expensive egg whites and coffee in my room before heading down to Friday morning check-in. Look forward to seeing you there!!

drkfranzen
11-18-2011, 02:31 PM
What do the prices look like for food??

$3 PER egg... glad I brought all my food (except eggs!). Last night I was so tired when I got to hotel, I broke down and drank the $8 bottle of water :drool3: Thankfully there is a Walgreens right across the street - $1.99 per gallon for water there.

drkfranzen
11-18-2011, 02:33 PM
I guess they will be down at 10 AM EST.

Sorry I missed you ladies - I waited around for a while - will definitely look for SC ladies tomorrow at figure pj and finals!

Stephanie WillesLV
11-18-2011, 04:13 PM
The food prices are ridiculous!!! I did bring my own eggs, hardboiled but they are all cracked, funny looking cause they are squished lol!!!!

I also found those muddy buddy's!!! Yahoo!! Siting on my counter for tomorrow night!!!

Great to meet so many ladies last night. When will the vids, and pics be up??

JasonLannigan
11-18-2011, 04:24 PM
The food prices are ridiculous!!! I did bring my own eggs, hardboiled but they are all cracked, funny looking cause they are squished lol!!!!

I also found those muddy buddy's!!! Yahoo!! Siting on my counter for tomorrow night!!!

Great to meet so many ladies last night. When will the vids, and pics be up??

The pics and videos have been up for a while...........

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=18150 :)