PDA

View Full Version : Hi - I'm new here

pnuteminem
09-23-2011, 01:23 AM
I just wanted to post a general "Hello". I have been a member here since May. I am trying to gain as much information as I can. I think I want to try to compete in the Bikini division next year.
I have a picture of myself in 2007 that is probably the best I have looked. I know I will need to get more lean to get on stage but, its a picture I am proud of and wanted to share :)

I am just so amazed everyday and all you all do. And I can do this too! I know I can! I know I can!

Have a great night all!
Kelly

BikiniAshley_62
09-23-2011, 01:47 AM
I just wanted to post a general "Hello". I have been a member here since May. I am trying to gain as much information as I can. I think I want to try to compete in the Bikini division next year.
I have a picture of myself in 2007 that is probably the best I have looked. I know I will need to get more lean to get on stage but, its a picture I am proud of and wanted to share :)

I am just so amazed everyday and all you all do. And I can do this too! I know I can! I know I can!

Have a great night all!
Kelly

With a positive attitude like that, you've already won half the battle. :)

I'm glad you introduced yourself! :) Welcome :)

dvsness
09-23-2011, 01:49 AM
:welcome:

LaurenFazio
09-23-2011, 02:11 AM
Welcome girl!!! You should start a journal!!

Siouxcountry
09-23-2011, 02:38 AM
You can indeed get in the best shape of your life! :awesome: Welcome aboard Kelly! :waving:

fitcrazy
09-23-2011, 02:57 AM
Welcome and you picked the BEST web site there is to help you with your journey!!!!!

Have a great time and best of luck to you!

Viko

IslandGirl
09-23-2011, 04:20 AM
Welcome to SiouxCountry! Great to have you here!

MrsFluffyBunny
09-23-2011, 05:54 AM
Welcome to SC!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hope33Rose
09-23-2011, 01:24 PM
Welcome!!!

Becca Staggs
09-23-2011, 01:54 PM
Welcome Kelly, and good luck with your goals of making it to the stage!

FitDancer
09-23-2011, 01:58 PM
Welcome Kelly. You are in the right place. Great photo of you.

pnuteminem
09-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Thank You for all the welcomes :)
I will start another thread somewhere soon to start picking your brains. I have a feeling I'm going to have to get over my shyness toot sweet if I intend to do this all.
I read someones post about spray tanning in the buff for the world to see :o
Oy
Kelly

Hope33Rose
09-23-2011, 03:29 PM
I will start another thread somewhere soon to start picking your brains. I have a feeling I'm going to have to get over my shyness toot sweet if I intend to do this all.
Oy
Kelly

:waving:It's really not that bad. :angel: I had a mobile spray tanning professional come to my house the first time I ever did it...just to see what it was like. Reducing the stress & fear of the unknown...

TanyaB
09-23-2011, 03:38 PM
Welcome!! :waving:

ripitupbaby
09-23-2011, 04:46 PM
Welcome and good luck :)

victoria_a
09-23-2011, 06:31 PM
Welcome, I'm new here as well! :)

Cfoster
09-23-2011, 07:33 PM
Oy
Kelly

Hello and welcome. The tanning isn't so bad at national shows there is usually 5 or 6 girls in the same room drying and its like a weird bonding experience everybody just chats and drys. Good luck with training and hope to see you on the stage

Jozeycat
09-24-2011, 02:42 AM
WELCOME!! :grouphug: This is the best place to learn about all the things you need to do before you set foot on stage. And as you already know lots of friendly advice, don't be afraid to ask. :waving:

pnuteminem
09-24-2011, 10:20 PM
Hello and welcome. The tanning isn't so bad at national shows there is usually 5 or 6 girls in the same room drying and its like a weird bonding experience everybody just chats and drys. Good luck with training and hope to see you on the stage

I can't remember who's thread I was reading - But there was guys and gals both being sprayed at the same time...I can handle all the women in the worlds seeing me nekid - not sure I like the idea of guys that are not my husband seeing me :eek:

I know you can buy tanner and paint yourself but that seems like you could end up all spotty.. I am sure I will figure out a way to get over this tiny hurdle when I make it to that point :) If this is my biggest problem I don't have any :)

asuit2rememberJen
09-27-2011, 09:27 AM
Welcome Kelly:waving::waving: We are glad to have you here.