PDA

View Full Version : New to Sioux Country!

Maria Davenport
10-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Hello from Texas! :waving:

I am a new NPC competitor. I am currently in my off season from competing in bikini. I am still trying to figure out how this site works.. I would love to make some new friends that share the same interest and get and give support to stay on track with diet/training and not go completely crazy in the process..;) I am a certified personal trainer, married, a proud mom and I love people. I want to empower women any way that I can through my own life experiences. Drop me a line. Let me know if you have any questions about competing if your thinking about doing it. Share any struggles that you may be having. I don't have all of the answers but I am willing to try to help you in any way that I can.

IslandGirl
10-03-2011, 05:37 PM
Hi Maria! Welcome to SC! Glad to have you here.

Not to sound rufe, but noone needs to drop you a line. We can bascially find most of our answers here on SC if you take the time to browse and read. Thank you!

Love to have you share your experiences though!

Becca Staggs
10-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Welcome Maria!

:waving: There is much to gain from being an active member on our site and sharing your experiences! You'll figure out the site soon enough. Glad you found us!!

Siouxcountry
10-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Hello from Texas! :waving:

I am a new NPC competitor. I am currently in my off season from competing in bikini. I am still trying to figure out how this site works.. I would love to make some new friends that share the same interest and get and give support to stay on track with diet/training and not go completely crazy in the process..;) I am a certified personal trainer, married, a proud mom and I love people. I want to empower women any way that I can through my own life experiences. Drop me a line. Let me know if you have any questions about competing if your thinking about doing it. Share any struggles that you may be having. I don't have all of the answers but I am willing to try to help you in any way that I can.

Hi, Maria, I sent you a friend request on Facebook. Welcome to our online community. Jump on in, in any conversation that interests you. :)

figurefelicia
10-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Welcome Maria...I think you'll like it here! Hope to see you around here a lot more often!

asuit2rememberJen
10-03-2011, 07:06 PM
Welcome Maria!! I look forward to following your journey.:D