PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Duncan is Olympia qualified!

Siouxcountry
10-10-2011, 02:56 AM
Last night at the IFBB Ft Lauderdale Pro Fitness, Nicole Duncan, was given the third place trophy. Unfortunately the scores were not added up correctly at the time http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=17843 . Nicole in fact placed 4th, and Ryall Graber placed 3rd. This all matters so much because top 3 qualify for the Olympia. The IFBB Pro League did the right thing and has given Nicole an O qualification. :respect: So because of an error, 4 women qualified for the 2011 Fitness Olympia, instead of 3.

You can check for yourself...............

http://www.ifbbpro.com/2012-olympia-qualified-athletes/

From the 2011 Fort Lauderdale Pro
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, October 8
1. Camala Rodriguez, USA
2. Jodi Boam, Canada
3. Ryall Graber-Vasani, Canada
4. Nicole Duncan, USA

MrsFluffyBunny
10-10-2011, 02:59 AM
Two Canucks!! Woot! Woot!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hope33Rose
10-10-2011, 03:06 AM
Yay!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome: GREAT move by the IFBB!!!

cray17
10-10-2011, 03:58 AM
WOOT! Glad a wrong was made right for EVERYONE involved. :)

IslandGirl
10-10-2011, 04:13 AM
So happy that the IFBB honored Nicole's qualification. Excellent!!!

pmbpro
10-10-2011, 04:48 AM
Two Canucks!! Woot! Woot!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

LOL! I was thinking the same thing when I saw the list! :D :woohoo:

I was hoping they would allow the extra qualification. It's only fair, really, considering it was an error out of the athletes' control. Congrats to all the qualifying athletes. :)

Whitney Jones
10-10-2011, 04:57 AM
So glad they included Nicole in the O qualifications. She has worked incredibly hard this year and made huge improvements in my opinion.

Unfortunate that the scoring was incorrect, but glad to see they did the right thing!

Fit Nic
10-10-2011, 05:07 AM
Special thanks to the IFBB, Mr. Manion, Steve Weinberger and the entire staff involved with the Fort Lauderdale Cup. Shannon and Kristen run a fantastic show. I am so thankful for the qualification. I also respect and admire all of Ryall's hardwork. I'm so proud of her and glad that she is being rewarded for her efforts.

I would also like to thank my sponsor, ISS Research, for getting me to the show. They have been so great to work with.

Now, I am taking a much needed vacation. Thanks to everyone here on siouxcountry for all the positive feedback and support.

Sincerely,
Nicole

KP DIVA
10-10-2011, 02:34 PM
Great news!!!!!

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
10-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Great news!! Congrats!!

Siouxcountry
10-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Special thanks to the IFBB, Mr. Manion, Steve Weinberger and the entire staff involved with the Fort Lauderdale Cup. Shannon and Kristen run a fantastic show. I am so thankful for the qualification. I also respect and admire all of Ryall's hardwork. I'm so proud of her and glad that she is being rewarded for her efforts.

I would also like to thank my sponsor, ISS Research, for getting me to the show. They have been so great to work with.

Now, I am taking a much needed vacation. Thanks to everyone here on siouxcountry for all the positive feedback and support.

Sincerely,
Nicole

Now we get to see one of fitness' most popular entertainers on the Olympia stage in 2012! :respect:

Ryall
10-17-2011, 05:19 AM
Thank you to Nicole Duncan for her kind, gracious and humble response. She is a class act, a true talent and a beautiful person. I am honoured to share the stage with her at the O.

Thank you to the IFBB, Head Judge Steve Weinberger and Sean Andros. I am very excited and thankful to receive my Olympia qualification and to represent Canada at such a prestigious event. This marks the achievement of a major goal in my fitness career.

A special thank you to my coaches Adela Garcia and Renzo Coste for believing in me and being there for me since this journey began in 2007. Thank you Shannon Dey, Kristen Nagrani and all the event staff that made the Ft. Lauderdale Cup such an awesome and memorable competition again this year.

I would also like to thank Siouxcountry, Shoshana Pritzker, Fitness Rx Magazine, JM Manion, Dan Ray and Isaac Hinds for great coverage of this event.

I am back to the gym this week after a week of much needed rest. Looking forward to the first phase of my improvement season.

Sincerely,
Ryall

dallas3
10-20-2011, 02:58 AM
Congrats Nicole, it's great that you're qualified for the Olympia :awesome:

lil mama
10-20-2011, 04:24 AM
She does an awesome job on stage and she needs to be placing higher at the O and Arnold. Her routines are always entertaining :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Fmi-oMesg3I

steve147
10-23-2011, 03:22 AM
Wow, so much energy and what a great physique on this woman.

I've never watched a fitness show before but now I want to watch more. That was fun and entertaining to watch.