PDA

View Full Version : Placed 4th & 5th at 2011 Border States Figure

CarrieB
11-04-2011, 03:56 AM
This was my first show and had such a GREAT experience! I placed 4th in the Figure unlimited class A & 5th Masters 35+ class A :) I'm planning to compete at Excalibur in 4 weeks! Had my cheats this week, now back to business tomorrow!!! Congrats to everyone who competed last weekend, such an awesome turnout of competitors!!!

Siouxcountry
11-04-2011, 04:00 AM
This was my first show and had such a GREAT experience! I placed 4th in the Figure unlimited class A & 5th Masters 35+ class A :) I'm planning to compete at Excalibur in 4 weeks! Had my cheats this week, now back to business tomorrow!!! Congrats to everyone who competed last weekend, such an awesome turnout of competitors!!!

Good evening, Carrie, I am glad to hear your first show was a positive experience! Welcome to SC! :waving:

LaurenFazio
11-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Welcome!! And congrats!!
You should post an intro in the chat forum!! :)

lil_kris
11-04-2011, 02:09 PM
YAY!!! That's gotta feel good!! You look fantastic... and dang we only keep getting better!! Good Luck on the next stage you hit girl!!

Thanks for inspiring! ;)

trishafle
11-12-2011, 10:03 PM

Hi Carrie, Trish from AZ here, it was so nice to meet you! You did AMAZING, I swear I almost couldn't belive it was your first show! Keep it up girl and have fun at Excalibur, i hear it's a GREAT show!!!