PDA

View Full Version : Day in the Life Part 2

Suzanne
12-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Finally finished part 2
Did I ever find the Sugar Cookie Pop Tarts?
More Sugar Daddy's Cupcakes
Pita Jungle

6UXS4fF6GQ8

In case you missed Part 1

We go on a quest for Christmas Sugar Coookie Pop Tarts, hit legs at Metroflex and find some delicious treat meal cup cakes!!!

-OrzvTvOBKs

Hope you enjoy! And I am still learning Final Cut, Premiere, Photoshop etc so hopefully each new video will be better! and right now an iPhone is our camera.

Siouxcountry
12-07-2011, 12:41 AM
You were determined! :D

AnaC.
12-07-2011, 02:11 PM
Yey for the score!! So are pop tarts as good as they sound?

Suzanne
12-07-2011, 03:27 PM
You were determined! :D

it got to the point i HAD to find them! Louie kept seeing them I would go to same store and gone nothing lol

Yey for the score!! So are pop tarts as good as they sound?

Chase and I both really like them. Also fond of the blueberry muffin, apple strudel and of course brown sugar cinnamon. I hear the confetti cake are really good I have some but haven't had any yet

Siouxcountry
12-07-2011, 03:32 PM
it got to the point i HAD to find them! Louie kept seeing them I would go to same store and gone nothing lol

You should frame that box cover! :awesome:

lil mama
12-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Glad you found them cause if ya hadnt I was prepared to send you this lil fella to help you in your quest.:D.....its the pop tart kitty kat

QH2-TGUlwu4&noredirect=1

Chase and I both really like them. Also fond of the blueberry muffin, apple strudel and of course brown sugar cinnamon. I hear the confetti cake are really good I have some but haven't had any yet

Mufasa
12-07-2011, 03:42 PM
LOL!

You are so funny, Suz! (and persistent!)

I think you need to offer your services to those "Santa's" who can't find that weird Christmas Gift their kid wants!

Mufasa

(P.S. You almost looked like you were having the "Big O" when you bit into that thing! :p)

Suzanne
12-07-2011, 04:27 PM
Glad you found them cause if ya hadnt I was prepared to send you this lil fella to help you in your quest.:D.....its the pop tart kitty kat

QH2-TGUlwu4&noredirect=1

OMG that's to funny! I am sure he would have found them!

Suzanne
12-07-2011, 04:28 PM
LOL!

You are so funny, Suz! (and persistent!)

I think you need to offer your services to those "Santa's" who can't find that weird Christmas Gift their kid wants!

Mufasa

(P.S. You almost looked like you were having the "Big O" when you bit into that thing! :p)

LOL well it was yummy :D

I am not so good at finding Christmas gifts especially for a deal. Everyone finds deals an I am like seriously i can't find one!!!