PDA

View Full Version : Beni "Lil Mama" Lopez-2012

Pages : 1 [2]

Siouxcountry
02-29-2012, 04:27 PM
Beni's husband filmed her finals routine. This is amateur video from the audience, so do not compare this to other videos recently posted here. Her routine is cute, and short (just like Beni :D ).........

Utp0YtI4phA

MrsFluffyBunny
02-29-2012, 05:09 PM
Beni's husband filmed her finals routine. This is amateur video from the audience, so do not compare this to other videos recently posted here. Her routine is cute, and short (just like Beni :D ).........

Utp0YtI4phA

LOVE that!!! So sexy in just the right way for a family show. Very Eartha Kitt as Catwoman, IMO.

Well done, Beni!!

The only thing I want to see in these routines is longer-held poses (but that's not a criticism of Beni's routine, just a note to self. :) )

Michelle Brent
02-29-2012, 05:31 PM
You looked fantastic and if the judges allowed just a itty bitty more muscle and tone YOU ARE IT!!!(I guess I will always be partcial to a little more of a fbb look);) And loved the routine BIG Muscle hugs from MIB:p

Didances
02-29-2012, 06:00 PM
Love it! Too too cute!

powergirl
02-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Beni, I thought you looked fab! Congrats and hope you had fun! xoxo

teacherpump
02-29-2012, 11:05 PM
Beni,loved your routine! You did great!:awesome:

fitbecks
03-01-2012, 09:16 AM
Cute routine-love your choice in music!

lil mama
03-01-2012, 03:48 PM
:kiss: A BIG THANK YOU FOR THE SUIT...I APPRECIATE IT Soooo much. ;)

Congrats Beni!

Dang I wish you could have gotten away with the tails and tutu!

lil mama
03-01-2012, 03:56 PM
a big SC HUG to all of you here at SouixCountry. It was an eventful trip to say the least. I ended up with feet, hands, and abs swollen not to mention a wicked tooth infection I had prior to the root canal that was hurting like a mother, as well as being stressed out due to mom being hospitalized in ICU on Friday night.

So yep, it was pretty eventful trip but am glad its over and done with.

Congrats to all who participated at the first WPD show...everyone did their best and thats all that matters:awesome::respect:

Siouxcountry
03-01-2012, 04:05 PM
a big SC HUG to all of you here at SouixCountry. It was an eventful trip to say the least. I ended up with feet, hands, and abs swollen not to mention a wicked tooth infection I had prior to the root canal that was hurting like a mother, as well as being stressed out due to mom being hospitalized in ICU on Friday night.

So yep, it was pretty eventful trip but am glad its over and done with.

Congrats to all who participated at the first WPD show...everyone did their best and thats all that matters:awesome::respect:

So sorry about your Mother, Beni. :hug:

lil mama
03-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Thanks Jason, she is home now but it was due to complications of liver but alls good now. She watched my routine and she loved it...said she was proud of me;) so am happy she enjoyed it.

Siouxcountry
03-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks Jason, she is home now but it was due to complications of liver but alls good now. She watched my routine and she loved it...said she was proud of me;) so am happy she enjoyed it.

Good that she is at home. I'm glad your husband filmed it. :)

MicheleW
03-01-2012, 05:05 PM

Utp0YtI4phA

WOW, could you be more perfect? Loved the routine- classy, sexy, and fun. Plus.....the girl can MOVE :) Way to go!

JLB001
03-04-2012, 12:24 AM
:kiss: A BIG THANK YOU FOR THE SUIT...I APPRECIATE IT Soooo much. ;)

You are more than welcome. :)