PDA

View Full Version : Beni "Lil Mama" Lopez-2012

Pages : [1] 2

Mufasa
12-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Beni:

Just wondering what's on tap for you (training/shoots/contest wise) for 2012?

Have you settled on whether it will be Bodybuilding or Physique?

Will you be a) using a trainer and/or b) posting a Training/Diet log somewhere?

(LOVE 'ya, woman!)

Thanks!
Mufasa

Siouxcountry
12-10-2011, 11:35 PM
New avatar in honor of the Lil Mama! :D

foxieroxie007
12-11-2011, 12:48 AM
:popcorn:

I love Beni, I wanna put her and Tracy, and Lauren, and Becca in my ode to Barbie case!

lil mama
12-11-2011, 04:01 AM
KgweIGyqkaw

LOL Mufasa.... the answers are in pink.....
Beni:

Just wondering what's on tap for you (training/shoots/contest wise) for 2012?

Have you settled on whether it will be Bodybuilding or Physique?YES and YES

Will you be a) using a trainer NO and/or b) posting a Training/Diet log somewhere? YES, YouTube :D

(LOVE 'ya, woman!) RIGHT BACK AT YOU LOVE:respect:

Thanks!
Mufasa

lil mama
12-11-2011, 04:05 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::respect::D

New avatar in honor of the Lil Mama! :D

lil mama
12-11-2011, 04:07 AM
Somebody once tried to do that and his first initial started with a J ...son of gun lucky for me I escaped :p...see what I did there. I gave the name away without being obvious of who tried to kidnap me:angel:

I love Beni, I wanna put her and Tracy, and Lauren, and Becca in my ode to Barbie case!

Mufasa
12-11-2011, 04:15 AM
One of the TOP "Hip-Hop" lines of all-time! (Courtesy of "Salt n' Pepa"):

"...Only difference between a Hooker and a Ho' is a FEE...!"

LOL!

Thanks, Mama!

VERY hot (as usual!) video! :yikes:

Mufasa

lil mama
12-11-2011, 04:16 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Didnt know if ya would get that or not Mr.Sexy Lion :p

One of the TOP "Hip-Hop" lines of all-time! (Courtesy of "Salt n' Pepa"):

"...Only difference between a Hooker and a Ho' is a FEE...!"

LOL!

Thanks, Mama!

VERY hot (as usual!) video! :yikes:

Mufasa

foxieroxie007
12-11-2011, 05:24 AM
Somebody once tried to do that and his first initial started with a J ...son of gun lucky for me I escaped :p...see what I did there. I gave the name away without being obvious of who tried to kidnap me:angel:

HAHA!! Nobody puts Beni in a corner!! lol

Becca Staggs
12-11-2011, 12:48 PM

I made the cut! Whooo!!
KgweIGyqkaw

Lil Mama you are truly a beauty!! :heart:

Siouxcountry
12-11-2011, 01:22 PM

I'm thinking Lil Mama is dieting through the holidays. :p

That was clever! :D I let you go though. :spit:

MrsFluffyBunny
12-11-2011, 04:52 PM
David caught me watching that vid and said, "Who dat?? I love her shape!"

Hell, yeah, Beni!! You rock. :D

Becca Staggs
12-11-2011, 05:04 PM
If Tim would have caught me watching Beni's calves video he'd probably have called me a schmoe. LOL.

Siouxcountry
12-11-2011, 05:06 PM
If Tim would have caught me watching Beni's calves video he'd probably have called me a schmoe. LOL.

Hahaha! That is the number one sign of being a schmoe! :spit:

Mufasa
12-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Are you guys saying that Beni can being out your "Inner Schmoe"? :p

Mufasa

mindio
12-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Beni,
You look incredible! Wishing you all the best in 2012...you're going to rock!:D

Mindi O

Tycie
12-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Wow! You looking amazing Beni! You are surely one to watch for in 2012! I'm wishing you all the best! :)

lil mama
12-12-2011, 04:54 PM
here are some pics the ones in the red shorties are from a few weeks ago and the ones in pink are from today. I would show u all a back shot but da ass is too big ....screen kept telling me image too large...what it was really saying is " YOU HAVE A PHAT ASS" :D

lil mama
12-12-2011, 04:55 PM
:awesome: I adore you.... I think your awesome:kiss:

Beni,
You look incredible! Wishing you all the best in 2012...you're going to rock!:D

Mindi O

lil mama
12-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Thank you and congrats on your awesome win Miss.Pro :)

Wow! You looking amazing Beni! You are surely one to watch for in 2012! I'm wishing you all the best! :)

lil mama
12-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Of course not. What they are saying is am TROUBLE....

19Oo5jU6uxM

Are you guys saying that Beni can being out your "Inner Schmoe"? :p

Mufasa

Siouxcountry
12-12-2011, 05:02 PM
here are some pics the ones in the red shorties are from a few weeks ago and the ones in pink are from today. I would show u all a back shot but da ass is too big ....screen kept telling me image too large...what it was really saying is " YOU HAVE A PHAT ASS" :D

Looks at those quads! I don't think the shape could be any better. And calves to match. Booty looks fine, doesn't look that big, looks in proportion to the rest of your lower body. :)

lil mama
12-12-2011, 05:10 PM
YOUS A FIBBER...but I still like ya. This ass is on season so imagine it not in season....now tell be again its not big for 4'11 inch Lil Mama:D :rofl:
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj263/benilopez/jb5_8518.jpg
Looks at those quads! I don't think the shape could be any better. And calves to match. Booty looks fine, doesn't look that big, looks in proportion to the rest of your lower body. :)

Siouxcountry
12-12-2011, 05:17 PM
YOUS A FIBBER...but I still like ya. This ass is on season so imagine it not in season....now tell be again its not big for 4'11 inch Lil Mama:D :rofl:

Do you really want a tiny butt with big quads? Wouldn't that look odd. No woman is happy with their butt in the off season, and very few are happy with it in the on season. :p

lil mama
12-12-2011, 05:20 PM
:respect::rofl::rofl::kiss:

Do you really want a tiny butt with big quads? Wouldn't that look odd. No woman is happy with their butt in the off season, and very few are happy with it in the on season. :p

IslandGirl
12-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Love the shape of your quads Beni! Beautiful and shapely! I wish I had your size! You're gonna dominate next year! Maybe I should just retire before I even started. haha

Thank you much Roxie girl! You sexy beast you! I heart you woman!

Tycie
12-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Ha! Ain't that the truth!!!! I have finally come to terms with my booty in the off season. It is what it is...Juicy! :D

Tycie
12-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Look at those quads!!!! :respect::respect::respect:

Mufasa
12-12-2011, 09:24 PM
Beni:

Tell that damn screen to stick it...!

You look amazing, woman! :awesome1:

Mufasa

lil mama
12-12-2011, 10:01 PM
WE ALL ARE :respect: hope too see you soon on a stage :kiss:

Love the shape of your quads Beni! Beautiful and shapely! I wish I had your size! You're gonna dominate next year! Maybe I should just retire before I even started. haha

Thank you much Roxie girl! You sexy beast you! I heart you woman!

lil mama
12-12-2011, 10:02 PM
I did:angel:

Beni:

Tell that damn screen to stick it...!

You look amazing, woman! :awesome1:

Mufasa

fbbfanatic
12-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Looks like you're charging into 2012 full speed ahead! Good luck!

tammyp
12-13-2011, 09:31 AM
looking great beni...cant wait to see us misfits tranformations for pd next year~

Mufasa
12-13-2011, 02:41 PM
looking great beni...cant wait to see us misfits tranformations for pd next year~

...and we can't WAIT to see Mamacita "Back the THING Up" to the judges! :ass:

LOL!

Mufasa

lil mama
12-13-2011, 03:28 PM
Here are some posing pics taken yesterday at the gym with my son, Please excuse the quality of pics ...there not that great due to the fact that my son was more interested in taking pics of himself rather than me.

Anyways my son trains with me about 75% of the time now. Use to be more often but since he now has a JOB its not as much as he would like too. He started training with me about a year ago and was a skinny little emo wearing tight skinny jeans with long shaggy hair cut ( pre justin beaver haircut before justin chopped off his mane :rolleyes:)

My son started to come with me to the gym cause I guess he was wanting more mommy time with me plus the fact he saw that his broski was getting lean and muscular so he wanted in the fit club:) Anyways I present to you my son Cesare...pronounced Ch -eh -za -ray. He is my youngest and a handful and when ya put him and my eldest son together at the gym...its all fun and games with them.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj263/benilopez/photo3.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj263/benilopez/photo2.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj263/benilopez/photo11-1.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj263/benilopez/photo.png

Siouxcountry
12-13-2011, 03:40 PM
I think I remember him from a video a few years ago that you posted here. He's doing well. That back shot is especially good, look at the shape and detail. You need to keep your eyes open when you pose. :p

lil mama
12-13-2011, 03:40 PM
:):rofl: backin it up like a tonka truck beep beep :angel:
...and we can't WAIT to see Mamacita "Back the THING Up" to the judges! :ass:

LOL!

Mufasa

I know your gonna look beautiful Tammy. You had such a beautiful physique when ya turned pro....just soooo adorable. Ya still do just a bit fuller

Its funny cause when ya get to that pro level you almost feel like ya have to put on massive amounts of size to be competitive with ladies who out weigh us by 25+ pounds of mass and that is contest weight can ya imagine off season :o but then we cant really do figure cause we out mass them as tiny as we are....all I now is this is some crazy ass pressure to fit in somewhere and maybe this might be it :rolleyes:

lil mama
12-13-2011, 03:43 PM
lol I was trying but he took the pics and was not interested:mad: in taking pics of me...it was all about HIM and his pics for his gals. On that last one you can tell by my face I was not happy. He kept saying...my turn.

I think I remember him from a video a few years ago that you posted here. He's doing well. That back shot is especially good, look at the shape and detail. You need to keep your eyes open when you pose. :p

Mufasa
12-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Good lookin' kid, Mamacita!

Just curious...

I know that "Mamma will always still be Mama..."...but now that they are older...what do they think of Mama's "hotter" pics...or of friends comments about them?

(Again...great pics, Beni!)

Mufasa

Siouxcountry
12-13-2011, 03:48 PM
Its funny cause when ya get to that pro level you almost feel like ya have to put on massive amounts of size to be competitive with ladies who out weigh us by 25+ pounds of mass and that is contest weight can ya imagine off season :o but then we cant really do figure cause we out mass them as tiny as we are....all I now is this is some crazy ass pressure to fit in somewhere and maybe this might be it :rolleyes:

It is to bad many women feel pressure to add size after turning pro. To me, if you turned pro, you already have the size, so just concentrate on the details. Adding size hasn't helped pro FBB become popular.

lil mama
12-13-2011, 03:50 PM
This pretty much sums it up in their reactions towards any man at the gym when they catch them staring or coming up to me....they will actually go over to see what they are talking to me about and look them up and down :rofl:
8qIkou5oNXo
Good lookin' kid, Mamacita!

Just curious...

I know that "Mamma will always still be Mama..."...but now that they are older...what do they think of Mama's "hotter" pics...or of friends comments about them?

(Again...great pics, Beni!)

Mufasa

Mufasa
12-13-2011, 03:54 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL!

You crack me UP, Mamacita!

Mufasa

ExclusiveStarr
12-13-2011, 04:51 PM
Looking good Beni!

This pretty much sums it up in their reactions towards any man at the gym when they catch them staring or coming up to me....they will actually go over to see what they are talking to me about and look them up and down :rofl:
8qIkou5oNXo

:spit::rofl:

Favorite superbowl commercial of all time!

lil mama
12-13-2011, 06:13 PM
:p :D ;) lol tell me about it. Found these pics taken mid Jan 2011. eating like a mofo non stop and pushin more than I could handle at times just to grow.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj263/benilopez/DSCN1745.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj263/benilopez/DSCN1744.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj263/benilopez/DSCN1743.jpg
Look at me and Tammy back in 07 :D

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj263/benilopez/DSC_6397.jpg
It is to bad many women feel pressure to add size after turning pro. To me, if you turned pro, you already have the size, so just concentrate on the details. Adding size hasn't helped pro FBB become popular.

Siouxcountry
12-13-2011, 06:39 PM
You sure did eat a lot! :p J/K :D

I wonder whatever happened to Galina. She was so close to turning pro that year.

LaurenFazio
12-13-2011, 06:46 PM
Lil Mama.... you are freakin hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just sayin :awesome:

(i might be a schmoe)
LOL

tammyp
12-13-2011, 09:30 PM
look at us...the look im trying to get back to!

lil mama
12-13-2011, 10:29 PM
YEP, That show was very controversial...it was a hard show and a show that I will never forget due to all the back and forth of who should have won and how the judging was not consistent with all the divisions. For the first few months I felt bad about the win but all I could do was just prove myself worthy of the win from there on.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/genexmagazine/2045805847/

You sure did eat a lot! :p J/K :D

I wonder whatever happened to Galina. She was so close to turning pro that year.

lil mama
12-13-2011, 10:39 PM
:)
CUTE
http://tour.ftvideo.com/content/genex/contests/2007/nationals/567377.jpg

look at us...the look im trying to get back to!

Siouxcountry
12-13-2011, 10:55 PM
YEP, That show was very controversial...it was a hard show and a show that I will never forget due to all the back and forth of who should have won and how the judging was not consistent with all the divisions. For the first few months I felt bad about the win but all I could do was just prove myself worthy of the win from there on.

Interesting, maybe she just gave up after that show. That is to bad, as she was so close. The judges got it right though. You proved it to everyone with your 6th place at the 2009 Atlantic City which was a huge show for Pro Women's Bodybuilding (over 20 competitors). How many women your size place so high in a line up so big? It doesn't happen often.

Mufasa
12-13-2011, 11:02 PM
I've got one for you Mamacita...

Would you ever Prep one of your sons for a contest if they asked you to?

(Just curious!)

Mufasa

lil mama
12-13-2011, 11:04 PM
Not sure if she gave up but I do remember reading a article or interview someone did with her how disappointed she was and how she thought she should have won but one thing for sure I did feel bad cause I felt like I took something away from all of them or at least thats how I felt at the time.

Who knows maybe she moved on or maybe just maybe she will make a come back with the WPD....ya never know :awesome: but if she does come back I wish her the best.

Lol about that Atlantic show thats another one where some were not to happy with my placing either. CANT PLEASE EVERYONE :D

Interesting, maybe she just gave up after that show. That is to bad, as she was so close. The judges got it right though. You proved it to everyone with your 6th place at the 2009 Atlantic City which was a huge show for Pro Women's Bodybuilding (over 20 competitors). How many women your size place so high in a line up so big? It doesn't happen often.

lil mama
12-13-2011, 11:08 PM
Perhaps. Eldest son was interested in MPD but look at those calves on him...those are made for bb :p that pic of him was last yr

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj263/benilopez/IMG_2729.jpg
I've got one for you Mamacita...

Would you ever Prep one of your sons for a contest if they asked you to?

(Just curious!)

Mufasa

Tycie
12-14-2011, 02:35 AM
Wow! Like mother, like son! :awesome:

Siouxcountry
12-14-2011, 01:42 PM
The great Beni Lopez!

MvKb4HOG4h0

lil mama
12-14-2011, 02:38 PM
Here is a vid of me using my ISOLATOR CUFFS...Love using them in my workouts

PhZ1QihTV-Q

lil mama
12-14-2011, 02:41 PM
Thanks Chief for the video plug :D :kiss: and many thanks for giving us a place to meet other females with the same interest :respect:

lil mama
12-16-2011, 09:31 PM
So yesterday I ended up grilling 15 pounds of lean ground turkey patties and 12 pounds of chicken breast not to mention the day before I oven baked 2 huge turkey breast and my boys had the nerve to say "What no steaks"...ughhh:banghead: all this food and they want steak....this food is about a week and half worth...most of the time :p.

I swear my boys eat a ton and when ya add myself into the mix, it almost seem like I live at Sam's buying chicken, steaks, ground turkey and turkey breast.

Anyways I had the pleasure of having both my sons work out with me on Tuesday since they were both off from work. We did legs and calves. Did a combination of moderately heavy and light weights and they both thought ehh, this is gonna be a breeze little did they know that the rest stage was 30 seconds and go :p....lol at them cause the next day they could hardly walk, po babies. That will teach them to call my leg workout easy:D.

Today I will be doing legs again(hammies)and I asked my eldest to go with me and he politely declined. The youngest is still thinking about it and will get back to me later too see if he is joining me or opting out:).

Will let ya all know how it turns out.

Siouxcountry
12-16-2011, 09:40 PM
Kids are never satisfied, if you give them steak, they'll be asking "Where is the caviar and puopon, Mom?" :D

So yesterday I ended up grilling 15 pounds of lean ground turkey patties and 12 pounds of chicken breast not to mention the day before I oven baked 2 huge turkey breast and my boys had the nerve to say "What no steaks"...ughhh:banghead: all this food and they want steak....this food is about a week and half worth...most of the time :p.

I swear my boys eat a ton and when ya add myself into the mix, it almost seem like I live at Sam's buying chicken, steaks, ground turkey and turkey breast.

Siouxcountry
12-16-2011, 09:42 PM
Didn't see this until now. No need to thank me, you contribute here often, and I think your one of the coolest peeps in the industry! :respect:

Thanks Chief for the video plug :D :kiss: and many thanks for giving us a place to meet other females with the same interest :respect:

Erik
12-16-2011, 11:52 PM
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

lil mama
12-17-2011, 05:16 AM
It was a light workout on hammies and didnt get to record all of it due to my cheap cam/vid not working properly.:)

88PgkdM36k8

LFi13o_0T4s

BUyScKZTQyI

faLbJxo7ZSo

Siouxcountry
12-17-2011, 04:35 PM
88PgkdM36k8

Always impressive to see a female with such amazing proportion and symmetry! :)

fbbfan_de
12-17-2011, 05:49 PM
Why Physique ?

jewelisa
12-17-2011, 05:57 PM
Beni

Love the pants in the video where did you get them???:kiss:

lil mama
12-17-2011, 09:06 PM
the pants were a gift from my boys, they got them at Academy sports..they are Adidas.

Beni

Love the pants in the video where did you get them???:kiss:

lil mama
12-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Thanks Erik. I am trying to do my best to improve like everyone else here ;).

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

lil mama
12-17-2011, 09:17 PM
:p Why WPD...at this point, why not? I certainly dont have nothing to lose trying it. I just would like too see if its a better fit for me or not.

Being a fbb is wonderful and just because am trying this other division out does not mean am leaving fbb entirely...its still fbb just a smaller scaled version of fbb, well at least that is how I view it.

I would love too still be able to compete in fbb on a pro stage but you know as well as I do that am way too small to be a real threat on the pro stage as a fbb and too big too be competitive in figure. So where does it leave me? in the middle thats where and me giving WPD a try will determine whether or not it is a division where I can be competitive in. After all thats the name of the game to COMPETE :D not just participate :p.

Why Physique ?

lil mama
12-17-2011, 09:20 PM
p.s.

If I so happen to fall in the bottom of a line up on stage well then I guess I will always be a tweener not really fitting in any division and so be it. At least I will know that I tried and wont have any regrets of what if's :kiss:

lil mama
12-17-2011, 09:54 PM
Video footage taken by Jeff B. awesome photographer and videographer .:bowdown: He is an awesome person:awesome:

RBFC9m0PQfs&feature=youtu.be

fbbfan_de
12-18-2011, 09:49 AM
Thank you Beni ! :*

2hot4u
12-18-2011, 09:43 PM
I think you look awesome but i can't wait to see how they judge the pro level of physique because who they gave pro cards to so far are alot "softer" and seems that they had said they want a more muscular figure girl and not a downsized fbb. The maturity you have in your muscle bellies may be hard to make smaller with out completely stopping weight training and just doing cardio to burn off muscle. Good luck and I look forward to watching the girls that are the desired look in the pro's. I hope it is the look you have that would make me feel good about this new division.

lil mama
12-19-2011, 02:41 AM
I get what your saying Lisa about the whole process of getting there and the desired look the panel wants and they NOT WANTING a downsized fbb. But again I have to ask myself then WHERE do I FIT IN?

Once again am way too small to be a real threat on the pro stage as a fbb and too big too be competitive in figure. So where does it leave me? IN THE MIDDLE. So perhaps I wont fit into the PD, What do I do then? Stop competing all together...turn to drugs to attempt to get bigger and cont with fbb, stop wt training all together and just do cardio to loose thickness (density of muscle) to fit into figure or PD.

So what are women like myself to do? just stop doing this all together or keep trying to adapt to what they want? I for sure tried to adapt...THEY said ya need more size and I added more size, just not the size they were looking for at a pro level and I as sure wasnt gonna take anything to grow. I tried growing by eating alot more and lifting heavier...so I grew a lil bit but thats what my body was able to achieve no more no less and at 4 feet 11 inches this lil mama cant handle a lot of size to my tiny frame and ya know what else my lil frame cant handle being that small either without looking like skeletor :) so here are pics

FIRST ONE Beni at 102 lbs

SECOND ONE Beni at 113 lbs

Third ONE Beni at 116 lbs

Looking at all the photos, WHAT IS THE PERFECT LOOK?....there isnt one ;) because they are all perfect for my body my size my frame.( not being conceited just staying to my body has adapted a few sizes and to me they are all perfect at that time of competition to me and what I FELT comfortable bringing to the show)

So if theres anything that I have learned is that ya cant please the panel all the time and I did my best to grow and add size cause that is what I kept hearing back from the panel and now I have to take away cause the panel does not want a downsized fbb look but a more muscular figure look. Well when I was a figure competitor my look was not up to par... was told ya need more size and when I did get the size after a few years into it then my more muscular look was no longer wanted and was told switch to fbb. then am told ah perfect this is the look we want to represent fbb and wa lah pro card awarded but then I get to the pro ranks and they say Ohhh to small ya need more size. So once again I try to adapt and add size but again only what my body wants to produce on its own not what pharmaceuticals can give me and no I admit it wasnt much but the lil I did grow was solid gain for a small frame and now when I step on stage at a pro show am always one of the smallest where women out weigh me by 20lbs of solid mass.

My point is that no matter what I do or try I might never fit in and that is ok but am gonna try either way and if the panel does not approve of what I bring at least I know I tried and will always know in my heart I TRIED.

I think you look awesome but i can't wait to see how they judge the pro level of physique because who they gave pro cards to so far are alot "softer" and seems that they had said they want a more muscular figure girl and not a downsized fbb. The maturity you have in your muscle bellies may be hard to make smaller with out completely stopping weight training and just doing cardio to burn off muscle. Good luck and I look forward to watching the girls that are the desired look in the pro's. I hope it is the look you have that would make me feel good about this new division.

lil mama
12-19-2011, 02:43 AM
Oh and Lisa, I forgot to say....thank you for your well wishes. I appreciate it ;)

foxieroxie007
12-19-2011, 03:17 AM
First off, no homo, I'm totally not into women or anything, but yeah Beni I have a total girl crush, you bring out my inner schmoe! Love lookin at your pics! :rofl: :respect:

And second, major props for just being you and doing what you do! You can't please all of the people all of the time, but this journey and competing isn't all about the trophy. As long as you do what you do because it challenges you to bring your best, that's all that matters. At the end of the day, the look of the division (every division) is ever evolving, what's in one year will be out the next, and furthermore being consistent in being 100% who you are is what's respected by the masses, whether the judges want that look or not. I hope the day never comes when you decide not to compete just because you "don't fit in", throw in the towel because YOU'RE ready to, forget the rest of the bull$h!t.

sassy69
12-19-2011, 05:31 AM
Beni - LOVE the hair btw!

I love just everything about you - beautiful & balanced physique, great gal, so much positivity and such a great sense of humor. I'm so happy I got to meet you at the Dallas Europa, wow, its been a year and a half ago! - that was a great weekend!

I'm also interested to see how they judge the pro level, but I really hope you set the bar!

lil mama
12-19-2011, 08:07 AM
Thanks Foxy and Sassy for stopping by and for the encouragement you ladies are showing me...ya all it means a lot too me, so many thanks :kiss:

Posting a couple of vids on a shoulder wkout my son and I did today or shall I say Sunday :). We did several rotator cuff warm ups and some light wt over head presses before we began with cable.

After we warmed up we got started with 4 set of cable front raises then 3 sets of side laterals and then we went on to presses which ya will see on vids. recorded one of each set but in total we did 3 with the bar and then 3 with plates on bar.

xCA1AVnSLhQ

qC6kO73yBGA

tammyp
12-19-2011, 09:30 AM
beni i am in the same boat as you...but i do know is i am happier this way. thinking back now, i so at all wasnt happy the last couple years since i added muscle to compete as a pro. im tiny now, for me, and love it~

Mightymouse
12-19-2011, 01:55 PM
Looking awesome girl, you are going to rock it in Physique.. :waving:

Physedfit
12-19-2011, 02:02 PM
Beni you look amazing!!!! Way to go! And def diggin the short hair!

Rashida
12-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Girl crush!!!! :bowdown: (Not gay).... You look awesome - I hope you're what NPC is looking for in Physique as well. Love the cut!!

ripitupbaby
12-19-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm totally pullin for ya Beni cuz you still got the muscle... I really fucking hope this is where Pro WPD is at! :awesome::respect:

Tycie
12-19-2011, 03:24 PM
I agree with you 100%! What do you have to lose? Absolutely nothing! But you have everything to gain! I admire your courage to step into new territory! :awesome: Living life with no regrets is wonderful!

p.s.

If I so happen to fall in the bottom of a line up on stage well then I guess I will always be a tweener not really fitting in any division and so be it. At least I will know that I tried and wont have any regrets of what if's :kiss:

sassy69
12-19-2011, 08:05 PM
Thanks Foxy and Sassy for stopping by and for the encouragement you ladies are showing me...ya all it means a lot too me, so many thanks :kiss:

Posting a couple of vids on a shoulder wkout my son and I did today or shall I say Sunday :). We did several rotator cuff warm ups and some light wt over head presses before we began with cable.

After we warmed up we got started with 4 set of cable front raises then 3 sets of side laterals and then we went on to presses which ya will see on vids. recorded one of each set but in total we did 3 with the bar and then 3 with plates on bar.

xCA1AVnSLhQ

qC6kO73yBGA

For the record, I want one of those bars for Christmas. No bonking your head on presses, no shredding your shins on DLs!

zinran
12-19-2011, 09:03 PM
Thanks for sharing the videos! So inspirational and I always pick up a tip or two so they serve as great instruction as well. I certainly hope that you will be here in Mesa in just a couple of months for the inaugural WPD pro competition. It will be historic and even better with you on stage!

foxieroxie007
12-19-2011, 09:06 PM
For the record, I want one of those bars for Christmas. No bonking your head on presses, no shredding your shins on DLs!

But Sassy shredded shins are like war wounds! Badges of honor! lol :rofl:

I do love the hex bar though. :awesome:

lil mama
12-20-2011, 01:18 PM
Hola posting vids of yesterdays wk.out.
It was chest day and the boys and I started of with 4 sets of 10 rep warms ups of freemotion cable chest press s/s with chest dips. After that we started our sets which were dumb bell chest press, push ups and bent over flys..one after the other then we moved onto smith barbell presses ending it with free motion cable fly using my ISOLATOR Cuffs. We also did triceps, 3 sets of push downs, overhead tricep extensions and wt. dips for tris...I just did body weight :)

C2VVeNDVyOo

DDJ1Fvl_E-k

EVFDQdn6NPg

lil mama
12-20-2011, 01:25 PM
Lol Sassy. Funny you should say no bonking of head cause I did bonk mine but due to carelessness:o and yep the hex bar is pretty neat. I love using it from time to time.

Keeping my fingers crossed as well and thank you for stopping by SC and this thread....Thank you :kiss:.
Thanks for sharing the videos! So inspirational and I always pick up a tip or two so they serve as great instruction as well. I certainly hope that you will be here in Mesa in just a couple of months for the inaugural WPD pro competition. It will be historic and even better with you on stage!

LOL, War wounds indeed http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/sick/injury-smiley-emoticon.gif
But Sassy shredded shins are like war wounds! Badges of honor! lol :rofl:

I do love the hex bar though. :awesome:

canadian chick
12-20-2011, 03:16 PM
you look amazing lil mama!!! good luck with ur new adventure!!
What do you weigh? (u dont look 4'11 btw!! I'm only 5 feet so i know how that goes ;))

lil mama
12-20-2011, 03:21 PM
Hi Cindy. Am still at 121 but leaning out quickly...too quick and thats not even doing very much cardio. Unless you count plyos as cardio or the lack of break between sets.:D also having 2 cheats a week, just not going over board with cheats.

you look amazing lil mama!!! good luck with ur new adventure!!
What do you weigh? (u dont look 4'11 btw!! I'm only 5 feet so i know how that goes ;))

Siouxcountry
12-20-2011, 06:49 PM
I have not seen that push up thingie! What's with that, does it make push ups harder?

Erik
12-20-2011, 06:53 PM
I have a trap bar. I never thought to do shoulder presses with it. Stealing.

lil mama
12-20-2011, 07:35 PM
Works better if ya have a smaller (meaning a narrow) cage to rack the bar in.That way you can add more plates :o but I have to work with whats at the gym and just about everything needs to get benified to fit me.

I have a trap bar. I never thought to do shoulder presses with it. Stealing.

The push thingy is actually a balance board and it somewhat makes push up harder cause it makes you use your core to balance and keep it steady or you'll wibble wobble all over...good for squats as well but lots of folks get fancy with it and do all sorts of circus acts on it...foget that :angel: I just keep it simple:)

I have not seen that push up thingie! What's with that, does it make push ups harder?

lil mama
12-20-2011, 07:39 PM
:p Chief, can ya tell am getting bored in the last vid with workout.

Siouxcountry
12-20-2011, 08:04 PM
The push thingy is actually a balance board and it somewhat makes push up harder cause it makes you use your core to balance and keep it steady or you'll wibble wobble all over...good for squats as well but lots of folks get fancy with it and do all sorts of circus acts on it...foget that :angel: I just keep it simple:)

Safer to squat on a Swiss Ball!

:p Chief, can ya tell am getting bored in the last vid with workout.

Lil Mama checkin' out the dudes using the squat rack! :D

lil mama
12-20-2011, 08:12 PM
Oh no, for that I WEAR MY SHADES:cool:
Safer to squat on a Swiss Ball!

Lil Mama checkin' out the dudes using the squat rack! :D

'Lil Dynamo
12-21-2011, 12:14 AM
Beni!!!!! You're awesome! Love this thread! I'm a shortie too...all 4'11 of me. Wish I had your muscle though:kiss: You're inspiring:bowdown:

Not to be rude but may I ask how old you are? Looks like your sons are older teenagers. We may be around the same age:) I started with this lifestyle later in life and boy, do I wish I had started sooner! I love everything about it! So, as I said before.....you're an INSPIRATION!!

KP DIVA
12-21-2011, 12:26 AM
Beni, luv the vids!!

lil mama
12-21-2011, 04:57 PM
:D Am 44 yrs old and my boys are 18 and 16 and I have a 27 yr old daughter fixing on being 28 this Jan.

I started wt lifting when my youngest had turned 4 so that would have made me 29. I remember because it was a defining time in my life. It was the day my brother came home from Arizona ...was in the service and came home 4th of July and he had not seen me in a few yrs and the first words out of his mouth was "MAN YOUR FAT" :p Well nuff said. That made me look at myself and realize I LET MY SELF APPEARANCE GO :o..It was a time to change for myself and my health.

Beni!!!!! You're awesome! Love this thread! I'm a shortie too...all 4'11 of me. Wish I had your muscle though:kiss: You're inspiring:bowdown:

Not to be rude but may I ask how old you are? Looks like your sons are older teenagers. We may be around the same age:) I started with this lifestyle later in life and boy, do I wish I had started sooner! I love everything about it! So, as I said before.....you're an INSPIRATION!!

Thank your KP. I'm trying to be a lil more open in my training and sharing my workouts.

Beni, luv the vids!!

Thanks ES, for stopping by and encouragement :)
Looking good Beni!

:spit::rofl:

Favorite superbowl commercial of all time!
Clairbear, sorry I missed your post :o didnt mean too. Much love and respect to you Clairbear and much respect and best wishes too you this contest season:respect:
Looking awesome girl, you are going to rock it in Physique.. :waving:

Thank you and thanks for the compliment... still getting use too the short hair but I tell ya much easier to take care of :p. Good luck to you this season as well;)
Beni you look amazing!!!! Way to go! And def diggin the short hair!

Mufasa
12-21-2011, 05:05 PM
Mamacita:

You've just blown just about every "putting-on-muscle-mass-myth" ever written OUT OF THE FREAKIN' WATER! :awesome:

Don't You Know You "can't" put on Mass IF:

You're mature

You're "small" (i.e. 4ft 11/"genetics"/blah, blah)

You're Female

You started later, (blah, blah..)

(And I won't even START about the "Hotness" myths! :p)

You're nothing short of AMAZING, Mamacita! :respect:

Mufasa

Mufasa
12-21-2011, 05:09 PM
Questions, Beni: (You know me!)

How much of those early years was a lot of "trail and error" or "stopping and starting" with both your nutrition and training?

At what age would you say you had finally "got it"; and your nutrition and training really took off?

Did you ever consistently utilize a trainer?

Mufasa

lil mama
12-21-2011, 05:26 PM
How much of those early years was a lot of "trail and error" or "stopping and starting" with both your nutrition and training?

Almost all of it and still is "trail and error" cause for me its a learning process and will always be one. There is not set program for me...always learning and always changing is key to being successful, at least thats how I see it;).

No, when I started it was on my own at home with small dumbells, jump rope and a broomstick for lunges and squats and of course the open country roads to do my running:) But I will say at the very beginning of my training after 8 months training at home with the above and losing 24 lbs on my own by changing my eating habits and working out, I then went on to hire a trainer at our local small town gym and used the trainer to help me out with proper execution of basic exercise movements like bench, squats, arms with heavier wts to better my body

Questions, Beni: (You know me!)

At what age would you say you had finally "got it"; and your nutrition and training really took off?

Mufasa

Mufasa
12-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Any major injuries along the way; and do you take longer to recuperate than in the past?

(Sorry, Mamacita! This is sounding like a freakin' interview! :p)

Mufasa

lil mama
12-21-2011, 06:07 PM
Major injuries?

Yes, when I was prepping for Atlantic City I dislocated my left elbow about 7-6 wks out till show. Went next door to chiropractor and he popped elbow back into place but when he did I heard a felt a pull in bicep that then caused swelling to lower part of bicep. All I could do was ice it, rest it and suck it up. I had a show to do and had paid my pro renewal and could only do one show that year...hell I can only do one show a year still too this day...not complaining cause thats just how it is...ya know family needs first then somewhere along the line of importance comes my shows :D

Do you take longer to recuperate than in the past?

LOL, silly it takes me long to recoup back in my earlier yrs and still does. I try to avoid over training at all cost.. If throughout the work out my body is tired but not my will or determination and I start thinking one more...do it do it!!! then I have to bitch slap myself to reality and STOP. Injury is sooo not worth it and neither is doing more than what your body is able to give out at that very moment .

Any major injuries along the way; and do you take longer to recuperate than in the past?

(Sorry, Mamacita! This is sounding like a freakin' interview! :p)

Mufasa

Erik
12-21-2011, 06:11 PM
driving by for the day's Beni video ....

lil mama
12-21-2011, 06:16 PM
Oh btw, last night was legs. Quads, glutes and hammies, calves too.
Basic stuff.

SQUATS 2 warm ups of 90lb then 3 sets of 180 for 12 reps

STANDING LEG CURLS 2 warm ups of 40lbs then 3 set of 70 for 10 reps

POWER SQUATS on Hack Squats body facing rack 2 warm up of 90lbs and 3 set of 240lbs

STANDING CALF RAISE 3 set 180

SEATED CALF 3 sets of 45lbs

and thats all folks:D

lil mama
12-21-2011, 06:20 PM
lol didnt record last night wk out. My sons friends were at the gym and they got to messing around so I just did my thing and no one to record me but will try tonight...tonights special on the menu will be in honor of
ShawnCarla and pull ups:p...j/k will be doing back and pull ups will be part of it:D

driving by for the day's Beni video ....

Siouxcountry
12-21-2011, 07:00 PM
Hard to believe you have three children. :) Your Brother sounds like a hoot! What does he think now that you have been training for over 20 years and turned pro in female bodybuilding?

:D Am 44 yrs old and my boys are 18 and 16 and I have a 27 yr old daughter fixing on being 28 this Jan.

I started wt lifting when my youngest had turned 4 so that would have made me 29. I remember because it was a defining time in my life. It was the day my brother came home from Arizona ...was in the service and came home 4th of July and he had not seen me in a few yrs and the first words out of his mouth was "MAN YOUR FAT" :p Well nuff said. That made me look at myself and realize I LET MY SELF APPEARANCE GO :o..It was a time to change for myself and my health.

Rachel Baker
12-21-2011, 07:23 PM
Beni-
You look amazing! Thanks for sharing some of your workouts. Have you decided when you're going to unleash all of that awesomeness on stage? I am dying to see what is going to be rewarded on the WPD pro stage. I've gotten many mixed messages this past season as to what they are looking for which is to be expected since it is so new.
I agree that it is all about finding out where your physique fits in. Hopefully you'll find a home in WPD! I'll be watching your progress and rooting for you! Train hard!!

Didances
12-21-2011, 07:34 PM
You look amazing!:bowdown: Women like you are definitely an inspiration to me. A shortie like me who carries major muscle. I'll definitely be watching. :)

lil mama
12-22-2011, 04:41 AM
Making up for yesterdays no vids ;) Back and back and mo back.
Basically 3 set of all pull ups and cable rows and then did biceps 2 set wide and narrow and then 2 sets of resistant band and did 2 sets of abs twist and reg. crunches...dats about it.

4N9wXX3yVpU

1gYGruQXEdA

lxQhzmfVsB4

k8zd7za8Hok

mM38O82gumA

hBmB9wexBBA

zA6T5tmV61w

v3ajPGf4m1o

teEFWJTSFw8

'Lil Dynamo
12-22-2011, 12:57 PM
Mamacita:

You've just blown just about every "putting-on-muscle-mass-myth" ever written OUT OF THE FREAKIN' WATER! :awesome:

Don't You Know You "can't" put on Mass IF:

You're mature

You're "small" (i.e. 4ft 11/"genetics"/blah, blah)

You're Female

You started later, (blah, blah..)

(And I won't even START about the "Hotness" myths! :p)

You're nothing short of AMAZING, Mamacita! :respect:

Mufasa

Right on!!!:D

Siouxcountry
12-22-2011, 03:39 PM
Beni gets so focused she barely sees the hijinks around her! :awesome: That pull up bar in the first video is awesome, never seen that before. And you even have a one arm pulldown contraption! Cool gym, and cool pants! ;)

kaytikat
12-22-2011, 03:47 PM
Add me to the girl crush list! And you're awesome. At some point I would have stuck my leg out and tripped my kids...bahahaha. bad mommy that I am.

Laura Boisacq
12-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Hello Beni! I want to jump on the loving the new hair band wagon. There are not many women that can rock the long and short hair. You have that classic beauty that shines no matter what you do. I want to wish you luck for your next show. You look amazing as always (because your a Pro and it's what you do- no half assing it for you!).

I'll be joining you this upcoming year in the WPD. I could be a threat in fbb but not without using the drugs to put an extra 10lbs on me and I have no desire to go down that road. So happy to see you competing where ever it may be because your a great representation of a female athlete in all facets.
Merry Christmas to you and your family and I look forward to meeting you!

jewelisa
12-22-2011, 04:29 PM
:bowdown: Are those your boys ? Awesome and love your cloths !

lil mama
12-23-2011, 08:44 PM
Hi Jewelisa. Yes those two are my boys and they are a trip to be with...they make me laugh so hard but they also piss me off just as hard when they gang up on me.

:bowdown: Are those your boys ? Awesome and love your cloths !

Thank you Laura and best of luck to you in your journey as well. enjoy the process and rock the stage lil lady:awesome:

Hello Beni! I want to jump on the loving the new hair band wagon. There are not many women that can rock the long and short hair. You have that classic beauty that shines no matter what you do. I want to wish you luck for your next show. You look amazing as always (because your a Pro and it's what you do- no half assing it for you!).

I'll be joining you this upcoming year in the WPD. I could be a threat in fbb but not without using the drugs to put an extra 10lbs on me and I have no desire to go down that road. So happy to see you competing where ever it may be because your a great representation of a female athlete in all facets.
Merry Christmas to you and your family and I look forward to meeting you!

Ya know I have been tempted to trip them but gurl they have literally picked me up and swung me around at the gym :help: try to wrestle me and have challenged me to posedowns....they really are a handful but I love them too much and are my life.:D

Add me to the girl crush list! And you're awesome. At some point I would have stuck my leg out and tripped my kids...bahahaha. bad mommy that I am.

at times too focused that I dont even know what the heck is happening around me.
Beni gets so focused she barely sees the hijinks around her! :awesome: That pull up bar in the first video is awesome, never seen that before. And you even have a one arm pulldown contraption! Cool gym, and cool pants! ;)

Shorties rock baby!!!
You look amazing!:bowdown: Women like you are definitely an inspiration to me. A shortie like me who carries major muscle. I'll definitely be watching. :)

Thank you Rachel and I will be on stage pretty soon....god willing. Right now my main concern is family but trying really hard to stay focused but I hope to be on stage soon and get finances in order to be able too.

Beni-
You look amazing! Thanks for sharing some of your workouts. Have you decided when you're going to unleash all of that awesomeness on stage? I am dying to see what is going to be rewarded on the WPD pro stage. I've gotten many mixed messages this past season as to what they are looking for which is to be expected since it is so new.
I agree that it is all about finding out where your physique fits in. Hopefully you'll find a home in WPD! I'll be watching your progress and rooting for you! Train hard!!

I love my brother a lot and I know he only wants the best for his sister. He is the only male in our group of four children my mom had. So you can just imagine how protective he was and still is of his sisters. He will be leaving soon overseas again. He just got word that his papers have cleared and will be leaving soon.

But he is proud of me and tells me all the time just do your best cause no one can take your hard work and effort from you and also not to take enhancements cause if ya cant achieve it alone with hard work then ya didnt really earn it..... he is old school and he does not believe in using anything so I take his advise to heart after all he managed to go all the way to the Olympic trials in boxing all in his own hard work and persistence...never giving up to make it there.
Hard to believe you have three children. :) Your Brother sounds like a hoot! What does he think now that you have been training for over 20 years and turned pro in female bodybuilding?

lil mama
12-23-2011, 08:51 PM
Last nights work out was shoulders.

Did 3 sets of barbell military press, front raises, side raises with freemotion cable of 10 reps, (front and sides were done with cable) so it was a triple threat set...one after the other no rest.

then after that I did upright rows with the seated bicep curl machine 3 set 10 reps.

finished off with rear delts on cable for 3 sets 10 reps .

Last off practice posing for 15 minutes(mandies) then 10 min of freestyle posing.

lil mama
12-24-2011, 11:49 AM
good morning and Merry Christmas. Did legs mixed with a lil plyometrics last night. will post some vids later in the day. Have to go run some errands and come back home to finish wrapping gifts then get my gym time going before they close today which will be at 6 pm.

Ya all have a great day and make it count...blessings to all and to all a great day:respect:

tammyp
12-24-2011, 12:26 PM
what shows you plan on doing beni..hope i get to see you!

Siouxcountry
12-24-2011, 01:00 PM
good morning and Merry Christmas. Did legs mixed with a lil plyometrics last night. will post some vids later in the day. Have to go run some errands and come back home to finish wrapping gifts then get my gym time going before they close today which will be at 6 pm.

Ya all have a great day and make it count...blessings to all and to all a great day:respect:

And a Merry Christmas to you too Beni! :)

lil mama
12-24-2011, 06:35 PM
Last nights brief leg wk.out. It was my second leg wk.out for the week. My sons did not go with me to the gym last night so was unable to film the whole wk.out but I did do some more plyo just unable to film it all and was a lil uncomfortable asking folks to film me.

9BY0ZR0JAOM

d7DhUFcuIJ4

PAN9EL0jkG4

Siouxcountry
12-27-2011, 02:24 PM
Last nights brief leg wk.out. It was my second leg wk.out for the week. My sons did not go with me to the gym last night so was unable to film the whole wk.out but I did do some more plyo just unable to film it all and was a lil uncomfortable asking folks to film me.

Glad someone helped you film part of your workout. You didn't take any rest. Do you like working out at night best? :)

lil mama
12-27-2011, 03:12 PM
Hello, posting yesterdays wk.out which was chest & Tris.
Did 3 sets of all chest press movements and 2 sets of triceps push downs...only 2 because with the chest press movements you incorporate alot of triceps already so my triceps were on fire :D. On the Hammer machine 3 sets were done for incline and reg press..kept it light since I cant go too heavy and as you can tell by my facial expressions am not too thrilled.

Besides not being thrilled about that, I wasnt feeling to well. Was sick Christmas night...got the chills and a fever with aches and pain all over and I didnt sleep but a few hours so I was just not feeling well and the same thing happened last night so I have been up since 4 am..ughhhh but at least I feel a lil better as of now:o.

gN4OqeuM9T0

6862K3ptU3Y

fwMrNop95u8

WoaCH0Ouaro

JcvuNt5RiZ4

21yZG8HGnFo

lil mama
12-27-2011, 03:20 PM
Yep, I was happy that I at least got a lil footage for ya all. I just hate asking for help and have others go out of their way...lol, the gym was practically empty Christmas eve so it was mighty generous of the person who did help me out.

I did rest on Christmas Day, only cause the gym was closed besides got up early anyways to cook/bake for family and relatives. None of my sisters cook and they certainly dont help clean up so its all up too me :banghead: it's either me do it or we wont have a Christmas dinner.

Do I like working out at night best? Yes, much easier and less people at the gym and less folks stopping and asking me questions, plus my boys can go most of the time when I go to the gym late at night. That is if they are not working night shifts.

Glad someone helped you film part of your workout. You didn't take any rest. Do you like working out at night best? :)

Siouxcountry
12-27-2011, 03:27 PM
I did rest on Christmas Day, only cause the gym was closed besides got up early anyways to cook/bake for family and relatives. None of my sisters cook and they certainly dont help clean up so its all up too me :banghead: it's either me do it or we wont have a Christmas dinner.

Your Sisters sound like a lot of help. :D

Do I like working out at night best? Yes, much easier and less people at the gym and less folks stopping and asking me questions, plus my boys can go most of the time when I go to the gym late at night. That is if they are not working night shifts.

Ever had anyone recognize you from the boards come up to you at the gym? :)

lil mama
12-27-2011, 03:33 PM
Ooops forgot to add the tricep vid :o and lol Chief. I live in SAN ANTONIO, TX...no one from this board lives here much less from MD but when I was in Dallas working out at the Metro I did have folks recognize me from the boards :p.

yTMbfgMKjVw

Siouxcountry
12-28-2011, 01:56 PM
Hello, posting yesterdays wk.out which was chest & Tris.
Did 3 sets of all chest press movements and 2 sets of triceps push downs...only 2 because with the chest press movements you incorporate alot of triceps already so my triceps were on fire :D. On the Hammer machine 3 sets were done for incline and reg press..kept it light since I cant go too heavy and as you can tell by my facial expressions am not too thrilled.

Besides not being thrilled about that, I wasnt feeling to well. Was sick Christmas night...got the chills and a fever with aches and pain all over and I didnt sleep but a few hours so I was just not feeling well and the same thing happened last night so I have been up since 4 am..ughhhh but at least I feel a lil better as of now:o.

Nice poses champ! I hope you got some much needed sleep last night. :)

Ooops forgot to add the tricep vid :o and lol Chief. I live in SAN ANTONIO, TX...no one from this board lives here much less from MD but when I was in Dallas working out at the Metro I did have folks recognize me from the boards :p.

No winters! I am jealous. :p

lil mama
12-28-2011, 03:54 PM
Last night leg wk.out Leg sculpting. Did 4 sets of all leg movements...the ninja squats are one of my favorites...basically stuff I use to incorporate when I was in figure...still effective movements...fo sure:p Diet is about to change next wk and will incorporate cardio on machines such as the elliptical,stepper, treadmill on high incline. Will start either next week or the following...still undecided on that.

ABPaam5pfQg

xWd_YaoiI6Q

iQXtOr7WjJs

KJtyWA0s5ms

lil mama
12-28-2011, 04:03 PM
I did manage to sleep a lil bit yesterday (3 hrs). I was busy catching up with the laundry but mostly grilling my meats(chicken breast, ground turkey, steaks) lots of it for me and the boys. Gonna have to talk to them about that. They out eat me and I need to get them to start contributing to the buying of the meats. I wouldnt mind it so much if they ate like regular people but DAMN they eat like they are starving....which they probably are since they are growing like no tomorrow :D they do workout hard,play hard and work hard :respect:.

And about the winter here, we have it too just not as cold as you all up north. :p

Nice poses champ! I hope you got some much needed sleep last night. :)

No winters! I am jealous. :p

Siouxcountry
12-29-2011, 02:38 PM
Last night leg wk.out Leg sculpting. Did 4 sets of all leg movements...the ninja squats are one of my favorites...basically stuff I use to incorporate when I was in figure...still effective movements...fo sure:p Diet is about to change next wk and will incorporate cardio on machines such as the elliptical,stepper, treadmill on high incline. Will start either next week or the following...still undecided on that.

What will be the changes in the diet?

I did manage to sleep a lil bit yesterday (3 hrs). I was busy catching up with the laundry but mostly grilling my meats(chicken breast, ground turkey, steaks) lots of it for me and the boys. Gonna have to talk to them about that. They out eat me and I need to get them to start contributing to the buying of the meats. I wouldnt mind it so much if they ate like regular people but DAMN they eat like they are starving....which they probably are since they are growing like no tomorrow :D they do workout hard,play hard and work hard :respect:.

And about the winter here, we have it too just not as cold as you all up north. :p

Only 3 hours! You're a machine! I would hate to know what your monthly household food bill is. :D Your Winters are mild, it's more like a cool Summer day. :p

lil mama
12-29-2011, 05:19 PM
Good day to you all. Hope everyone is off to a good start cause the new year is just around the corner and with a new year comes in a new you :p....out with the old and in with the new and that includes a new found ATTITUDE of we can make a change and a difference in our lives as well as others:respect:.

Last night was shoulders. It was brief and I had to ask around again to be videoed since both boys were working but no matter :D I got some footage and some is better than none :awesome:

It was a light one but an effective one since its non stop movements that I start to feel the burn rather quick. So the faster I can getter done the faster I can get home :p

Ya all have a great day and make the most of it ;)

5Y78zE61OGI

AsEad-BU4J4

VxpbGBrbErA

Physedfit
12-29-2011, 05:46 PM
Beni you are so stinkin cute and your physique is to die for! You look incredible and you train your ass off! Huge inspiration to me! Great job!

lil mama
12-30-2011, 04:39 PM
Well Kool & The Gang had it right by singing...."How are you gonna do it if you really donít wanna dance
by standing on the wall - Get your back up off the wall! Tell me
How are you gonna do it if you really wonít take a chance
by standing on the wall - Get your back up off the wall! "

So I got my back of the wall and danced baby :p by doing BACK...My favorite bodypart besides legs to workout:). Anyways here is last night back wk.out done back to back with lil rest. 4 sets of all exercises except ab& rope did 3 bouts of it. Ohh and if ya see my chones (panty peeking out) its because the waist kept rolling down on me :p by accident...not trying to be a flasher :cool:

nDplB1WNJJM

3_9hyjCRm1A

Tomr1yc5iu0

jsJuXN58Iio

I0ot1vyPrCc

Siouxcountry
12-30-2011, 04:42 PM
Good day to you all. Hope everyone is off to a good start cause the new year is just around the corner and with a new year comes in a new you :p....out with the old and in with the new and that includes a new found ATTITUDE of we can make a change and a difference in our lives as well as others:respect:.

Last night was shoulders. It was brief and I had to ask around again to be videoed since both boys were working but no matter :D I got some footage and some is better than none :awesome:

It was a light one but an effective one since its non stop movements that I start to feel the burn rather quick. So the faster I can getter done the faster I can get home :p

Ya all have a great day and make the most of it ;)

What are your plans for New Years eve? Will the Beni be getting hammered like half of America? :D

lil mama
12-30-2011, 04:50 PM
No. I dont like alcohol...blahhh!!! dont really have the stomach or taste for it. I use to like appletinis (sp?) but if ya dont really drink them but once in a blue moon then after one or two its like blah! just gimme water to drink or COFFEE
What are your plans for New Years eve? Will the Beni be getting hammered like half of America? :D

Siouxcountry
12-30-2011, 04:56 PM
No. I dont like alcohol...blahhh!!! dont really have the stomach or taste for it. I use to like appletinis (sp?) but if ya dont really drink them but once in a blue moon then after one or two its like blah! just gimme water to drink or COFFEE

I didn't think so. I'll be sober as well. I'm no fun either. :spit: We'll both enjoy our cool and refreshing water at the start of the New Year! :cheerleader:

lil mama
12-30-2011, 04:57 PM
Changes will be no more high and low carb day and more of a consistent flow of carbs throughout the day for a couple of weeks then it will change again.

Oh and my grocery bill between me and the boys including snack for them is a lot. Figure 2 times a week to store at about 150 every time twice a week, well it adds up. Will sure be glad when they are completely grown up and out on their own.

What will be the changes in the diet?

Only 3 hours! You're a machine! I would hate to know what your monthly household food bill is. :D Your Winters are mild, it's more like a cool Summer day. :p

lil mama
12-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Glad you stopped by. Am happy to know that you like my lil workouts and I have been trying really hard to document the process for ya all and its hard at times to film it as well as getting use to putting it out there...normally I just keep quite and dont post about my workouts too often so its been fun but weird at the same time letting my buizness out there like so.

So anyhows I'd like to thank everyone that is checking in on this thread. I really do appreciate you alls time viewing the vids. So THANK YOU ALL http://www.myspaceanimations.com/images/smiley-face-blowing-kisses.gif Also wanted to add that I Might have to take a few days off...feeling lots of stress but not about wk.outs just my mom is not well...want to spend as much time with her as possible right now. Later gators
Beni you are so stinkin cute and your physique is to die for! You look incredible and you train your ass off! Huge inspiration to me! Great job!

Siouxcountry
12-30-2011, 05:59 PM
Also wanted to add that I Might have to take a few days off...feeling lots of stress but not about wk.outs just my mom is not well...want to spend as much time with her as possible right now. Later gators

Awww Beni I'm glad Mom is close by so you could be with her at this time in her life. I bet she is so proud of her little Beni. If you ever need a friend, I'm here. I am sad you have so much stress during this holiday season. Life can be so difficult. :hug:

lil mama
12-30-2011, 06:05 PM
:o Thanks Chief, but ya know we all have some sort of stress in our lives. Whether small or big its how we handle that stress that makes all the difference in the world and I chose to make the best out it and make sure that I can be there for her in her time of need and spend my time with her and my sisters ...she will love that:D

Awww Beni I'm glad Mom is close by so you could be with her at this time in her life. I bet she is so proud of her little Beni. If you ever need a friend, I'm here. I am sad you have so much stress during this holiday season. Life can be so difficult. :hug:

FitBody Lynn
12-30-2011, 08:02 PM
"Glad you stopped by. Am happy to know that you like my lil workouts"

I LOVE it that you're journaling the process. I'm following along so please keep 'em coming!

Mufasa
12-31-2011, 01:49 AM
5ijXVsw1raI&feature

Hope this lifts you up...just a little...Mamacita...

Love 'ya...

Mufasa

lil mama
12-31-2011, 05:08 AM
How quickly we for get to squeeze this squeeze that when ya havent done it in a minute or so :D but practice makes perfect, so I practiced again and again and again. Anyways heres a lil clip that will remind me tomorrow to tighten buttocks before ya turn, keep da chest high and mighty, keep dem quads flared at all times and when ya turn around to face the back its the same damn thing as when ya facing front :D ...keep it tight and ya be ahight:p

5k-WsENubDM

CarrieAnnSimmons
12-31-2011, 04:25 PM
Jesus Beni.... you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

lil mama
12-31-2011, 04:34 PM
Thanks Carrie. Trying really hard not too over do the training part just keep moving keepin it moderate to light wt and MOVE or I will fall into the pattern of " Ah COME ON LIFT HEAVY....Ya know ya want too" mentality.

Decided to start cardio sessions this coming week and the diet will change as well as the wk.out session will now be more focused in using mostly bodywt for training and a lil less emphasis on the iron wts.;) ....anxious to see how that will go but I think everything will work out fine....certainly cant hurt:D

Jesus Beni.... you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

calilove365
12-31-2011, 05:31 PM
Love your videos, and your physique is....:bow:

jewelisa
12-31-2011, 05:32 PM
Beni has the best cloths !!!!

Siouxcountry
12-31-2011, 05:36 PM
How quickly we for get to squeeze this squeeze that when ya havent done it in a minute or so :D but practice makes perfect, so I practiced again and again and again. Anyways heres a lil clip that will remind me tomorrow to tighten buttocks before ya turn, keep da chest high and mighty, keep dem quads flared at all times and when ya turn around to face the back its the same damn thing as when ya facing front :D ...keep it tight and ya be ahight:p

You look amazing to me! Look at those shoulders! :)

Bridgett
12-31-2011, 05:51 PM
Really enjoying your vids. Those rear delts are flippin amazing.

Mufasa
12-31-2011, 06:44 PM
You do look amazing, Mamacita!

Mufasa

In2Fitness
12-31-2011, 09:10 PM
Thanks for posting your vids Beni! You help motivate me to put in work at the gym! :kiss:

Wishing you well in 2012!

Laura Boisacq
12-31-2011, 10:21 PM
I wanted to say thank you for posting the videos too because you have given me some great ideas on switching up training. We have a hex bar at the gym and I have never used it for stiff legged deadlifts. Using the hex bar is sooo much better then they Olympic Bar. I am grateful that you are sharing your journey with us.

Your looking great Beni! Are you also going to incorporate some Yoga or Pilates into your rountine to help lengthen out those beautiful muscle bellies?

twatkins82
01-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Absolutely awesome! Gonna work some of these exercises into back routine. Thanks for sharing Beni!

lil mama
01-02-2012, 01:27 PM
http://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/varios/www.MessenTools.com-Varios-big-172.gif Burrrrrrrr!!! it was cold this morning...to cold to go out and do cardio,so I went back to bed :D No, just kidding. I got up and got dressed and went out and did it. First morning cardio in a long while... did 30 minutes and finished with some ab work.

Oh and I lost my mittens :mad: dammit my hands were freezing and so was my ass. Forgot to take a change of clothes so I was shivering :p

Siouxcountry
01-02-2012, 02:33 PM
http://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/varios/www.MessenTools.com-Varios-big-172.gif Burrrrrrrr!!! it was cold this morning...to cold to go out and do cardio,so I went back to bed :D No, just kidding. I got up and got dressed and went out and did it. First morning cardio in a long while... did 30 minutes and finished with some ab work.

Oh and I lost my mittens :mad: dammit my hands were freezing and so was my ass. Forgot to take a change of clothes so I was shivering :p

I can picture you out in the cold like Rocky Balboa! :D

lil mama
01-02-2012, 03:34 PM
:boxer: Yep... gym is about 3.5 miles one way and when I got there I was sweaty, cold and hungry :D. Went in got in the sauna did my abs in there. Was planning on practicing on posing but I said fogetaboutit and went home....no mittens, wet clothes, and shivering. :D

Next time Imma gonna drive over there and just do my cardio there instead of trying to save gas.

I can picture you out in the cold like Rocky Balboa! :D

lil mama
01-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Well here is a pic of what I normally buy at the store

which is
1 case of eggs
1 case of Lean Ground Turkey
1 case of Chicken Breast
2-3 bgs of Talapia
3-4 lbs of eye of round beef
4-5 lbs of ribeye...if its on sale if not then I get NYS

not including almonds, rice, rice cakes, PNB, and the protein powder... among other stuff.
So the fire is started and now IMMA GONNA GO GRILL

Siouxcountry
01-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Well here is a pic of what I normally buy at the store

which is
1 case of eggs
1 case of Lean Ground Turkey
1 case of Chicken Breast
2-3 bgs of Talapia
3-4 lbs of eye of round beef
4-5 lbs of ribeye...if its on sale if not then I get NYS

not including almonds, rice, rice cakes, PNB, and the protein powder... among other stuff.
So the fire is started and now IMMA GONNA GO GRILL

And that's just for the boys! :rofl:

lil mama
01-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Pretty much since I have too go out twice a week for the same dang stuff.

Lol I dont mind too much especially since last night they went out and got me a pc of choc. mousse cheese cake :drool3:
K, now I really got to go and grill plus I have a ton or ironing to do got to get it all done....tomorrow is when moms goes to the Dr for the final results...ughhh
And that's just for the boys! :rofl:

Siouxcountry
01-02-2012, 06:31 PM
Pretty much since I have too go out twice a week for the same dang stuff.

Lol I dont mind too much especially since last night they went out and got me a pc of choc. mousse cheese cake :drool3:
K, now I really got to go and grill plus I have a ton or ironing to do got to get it all done....tomorrow is when moms goes to the Dr for the final results...ughhh

Ughhh indeed. :hug: I hope for the best.

lil mama
01-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Done with thehttp://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/maison/corvees/caddy.gif http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/maison/corvees/bigvaisselle.gifhttp://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/maison/corvees/nettoiwc.gifhttp://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/maison/corvees/sortir-poubelle.gifhttp://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/maison/corvees/balaye.gifhttp://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/maison/corvees/serpillere.gifhttp://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/maison/corvees/faitlit.gifhttp://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/maison/corvees/cooking.gif:woohoo::woohoo: now am gonna stick the roast into the oven to slow cook and ironing will have to wait till later tonight.http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/maison/corvees/repassage0.gif DAMMMMMMMMMIT I NEED A MAID :p

lil mama
01-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Here is a lil bit of fridays leg wk.out

BaeqgjSDy4w

Siouxcountry
01-03-2012, 01:10 AM
Here is a lil bit of fridays leg wk.out

Such a nice gym! Tons of equipment and not very busy at the time you often train at. :)

lil mama
01-05-2012, 08:17 PM
Did 4 rounds of both circuits. Might not seem like much but it kicked my ass fo sure:p

goHACeffKfk

rw0RIci6vv4

lil mama
01-05-2012, 08:32 PM
The other days circuit ;)

VeccYrn62Xo

MUnNMr4Xx08

Siouxcountry
01-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Did 4 rounds of both circuits. Might not seem like much but it kicked my ass fo sure:p

It looked tough to me. What was that first exercise called in the first video?

lil mama
01-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Donkey kickbacks..works core and shoulders

It looked tough to me. What was that first exercise called in the first video?

2hot4u
01-05-2012, 09:41 PM
love your circuits they are very creative and look hard!!!:respect:

JimStewart
01-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Hi Beni

I have sent you a few messages about an Idea For women's Physique and Fitness TV and Radio show ive looked at the content (what you have written and the videos you have posted) that I think you would be perfect for the host position that is open.. please let me know what you think about the details I sent you.

Siouxcountry
01-06-2012, 04:16 AM
Hi Beni

I have sent you a few messages about an Idea For women's Physique and Fitness TV and Radio show ive looked at the content (what you have written and the videos you have posted) that I think you would be perfect for the host position that is open.. please let me know what you think about the details I sent you.

Fitness TV & Radio? Tell us more.

JimStewart
01-06-2012, 03:06 PM
We are About to start opening TV and Radio stations for communities of 150,000 to 200,000+ people, Providing them, we will be creating customized live shows for each individual communities! with in 7-9 years we project to have 20 to 25 of these stations up and running throughout the country ( reaching around 3 to 5 million people). one of the shows we are going to have that will be syndicated throughout all the stations (cities) is our Female physique/fitness show. its going to be a talkshow/fashion/workout/entertainment show all wrapped up in the theme of fitness. interviews start next week end and we think Beni would be perfect for it. but the interviews are open to any woman.

It will be a good salary position with possibility of unsubstantial increases very quickly. and by the 3rd year the company will completely sponsor the host!! on top of their salary.

Siouxcountry
01-06-2012, 03:11 PM
We are About to start opening TV and Radio stations for communities of 150,000 to 200,000+ people, Providing them, we will be creating customized live shows for each individual communities! with in 7-9 years we project to have 20 to 25 of these stations up and running throughout the country ( reaching around 3 to 5 million people). one of the shows we are going to have that will be syndicated throughout all the stations (cities) is our Female physique/fitness show. its going to be a talkshow/fashion/workout/entertainment show all wrapped up in the theme of fitness. interviews start next week end and we think Beni would be perfect for it. but the interviews are open to any woman.

It will be a good salary position with possibility of unsubstantial increases very quickly. and by the 3rd year the company will completely sponsor the host!! on top of their salary.

I see. How can you guarantee Beni a good salary? Do you guys have the website set up yet? :)

lil mama
01-06-2012, 04:15 PM
LOTS OF FUN resisting the resistant band :)....sucker will take ya down and I mean it literally :rofl: soooooooo :respect: THE BAND or LEARN TO FALL GRACEFULLY

Did 4 rounds of each circuit.

I4oE_vO4-JA

Bydt0a6uvYQ

tAi-b8w0Kks

JimStewart
01-06-2012, 11:25 PM
I can guarantee her a good salary because we have capital built up to support all staff. and we have one of the best marketing companies in the US that will be doing our sales and marketing. so the business financially will not be a problem. .. i messaged her the starting salary numbers so she can say if its a good enough starting salary and there will be perks the full sponsorship on top of salary starting by the 2 or 3rd year and will last her career with us.. which i am hoping will be till she retires if she gets the position.. the salary will also have the possibility to grow very quickly basted on how fast and how good the host can make the show

JimStewart
01-06-2012, 11:27 PM
I really just want a chance to talk to Beni and describe the business and position available and answer any questions she might have.. and see if she is interested

Siouxcountry
01-06-2012, 11:45 PM
LOTS OF FUN resisting the resistant band :)....sucker will take ya down and I mean it literally :rofl: soooooooo :respect: THE BAND or LEARN TO FALL GRACEFULLY

Did 4 rounds of each circuit.

Always kicking ass and lookin good doing it! :) You sure add variety to your workouts.

Siouxcountry
01-06-2012, 11:51 PM
I really just want a chance to talk to Beni and describe the business and position available and answer any questions she might have.. and see if she is interested

I've learned to be skeptical of people's claims, I suspect most veterans in this industry are as well. I hope you understand. I do hope you are legit Jim, I would love to see Beni (Beni is a dear friend) or another competitor make a great living full time in this industry promoting women's sports on TV and radio. :)

JimStewart
01-07-2012, 02:20 AM
I know .. and I am legit the company I am starting is .. and I have alot of friends in the industry that can back me.. and most of all i would know this would work as some sort of scam lol ... all i am doing is an interview process creative thinking, script writing, mock show, and formal interview! That's it no photos or anything I dont need them.. and my company will fly in the top 3 candidates for the position to do a final mock show in studios at out offices in dallas. and i promise if i am able to talk to Beni she will know i am legit I can answer any question. =)

lil mama
01-07-2012, 05:41 PM
lol, ya all guess who this lovely lady is. If ya guessed Adela G then you are correct.

She was at the gym here is SA, Tx and it was a real treat for me and a total surprise to see her here :p. I was working out in the aerobic room and saw this lil thing practicing a routine and I didnt really pay too much attention cause I was focused of my own shit but like usual was having a hard time filming and was about to do my last set in there when I noticed she was sitting down on floor and was not busy at the moment so I went over to go ask if she could do me the favor and film my last set and she replied sure. Then she looked up and I thought this gal looks familiar so I asked "whats your name and she said ADELA" :rofl: I was like Adela Garcia Ms.O and she smiled and said yes :rofl: Well that just made my night an awesome night :p

Anyways here is a pic of the lovely Ms. Fitness O with lil ole me :)

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj263/benilopez/2012-01-06220140adela.jpg

lil mama
01-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Did 4 rounds of all circuits..all in all a good night

5vk0FRHYD7Q

wOsEAtfAKuo

eLcgZ8UE_PE

Siouxcountry
01-07-2012, 05:51 PM
lol, ya all guess who this lovely lady is. If ya guessed Adela G then you are correct.

She was at the gym here is SA, Tx and it was a real treat for me and a total surprise to see her here :p. I was working out in the aerobic room and saw this lil thing practicing a routine and I didnt really pay too much attention cause I was focused of my own shit but like usual was having a hard time filming and was about to do my last set in there when I noticed she was sitting down on floor and was not busy at the moment so I went over to go ask if she could do me the favor and film my last set and she replied sure. Then she looked up and I thought this gal looks familiar so I asked "whats your name and she said ADELA" :rofl: I was like Adela Garcia Ms.O and she smiled and said yes :rofl: Well that just made my night an awesome night :p

How cool is that? And she helped you film your last set! Did she recognize you too? Finally you meet someone else who is a member of SC at the gym. Adela hasn't posted in over a year, but she is around. :)

lil mama
01-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Hi Jim. Sorry I have been a bad kitty kat by not responding to you in a timely manner. Its just at this time I am trying to prep,vblog, run my household, make money to pay for my renewal as well as raising money to do a show and having some health issues in the family so forgive me If I have not been quick to respond.

I am interested but if you have other candidates in mind please dont hesitate to do what is best for you and your new start up company, cause I certainly do not want to hold you back waiting on me. Do what you have to do to get that position filled and company going and best of Luck Jim:waving:

I know .. and I am legit the company I am starting is .. and I have alot of friends in the industry that can back me.. and most of all i would know this would work as some sort of scam lol ... all i am doing is an interview process creative thinking, script writing, mock show, and formal interview! That's it no photos or anything I dont need them.. and my company will fly in the top 3 candidates for the position to do a final mock show in studios at out offices in dallas. and i promise if i am able to talk to Beni she will know i am legit I can answer any question. =)

lil mama
01-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Highly doubtful she recognized this fool :p but it is cool that a SC member was at the same gym as myself....once in a lifetime moment since SA is not the happening place for the type of industry we are in.

Yes, she did film the last set of it and it was funny cause my legs were tired and I did not want to look like a worn out tired sissy so I did what any texan woman would do!!! I WOMANED UP AND GRABBED THE BULL BY THE HORNS :rofl:

How cool is that? And she helped you film your last set! Did she recognize you too? Finally you meet someone else who is a member of SC at the gym. Adela hasn't posted in over a year, but she is around. :)

teacherpump
01-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Beni,loved those last three circuits,soo cool!:cool:

lil mama
01-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Forgot to say this but I posted in YT one of the same circuit as the one she filmed and ya can see her in the background practicing her routine for the flex pro show in a few weeks.

lil mama
01-07-2012, 06:07 PM
:kiss:Thank you lil lady... its been a long time since I have chatted with you since they redid the other site we use to post in. Good to hear from ya:blowkiss:

Beni,loved those last three circuits,soo cool!:cool:

Siouxcountry
01-07-2012, 06:14 PM
I bet she recognized you! :) Does your son know who Adela is? I have never seen anyone do what you did in that last video, what was that?

Highly doubtful she recognized this fool :p but it is cool that a SC member was at the same gym as myself....once in a lifetime moment since SA is not the happening place for the type of industry we are in.

Yes, she did film the last set of it and it was funny cause my legs were tired and I did not want to look like a worn out tired sissy so I did what any texan woman would do!!! I WOMANED UP AND GRABBED THE BULL BY THE HORNS :rofl:

DJudy
01-07-2012, 06:48 PM
Did 4 rounds of all circuits..all in all a good night

Thank you for sharing these. Awesome and super inspirational! :respect:

lil mama
01-07-2012, 06:55 PM
My sons have seen her do her routine online when I watch them but did not recognize her off the bat, BUT they sure as hell know who Phil, Ronnie and Jay are :D....boys!!

That circuit your referring to are just small lil plyo squats that I do to burn quads up. Use to do them when I did figure back in the day but with smaller rings like the ones kids used too throw into the pool and dive into get, but those rings have since disappeared awhile back but if ya ask me those rings probably had a untimely destruction by my boys.
I bet she recognized you! :) Does your son know who Adela is? I have never seen anyone do what you did in that last video, what was that?

lil mama
01-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Thank you and thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it very much :waving:

Thank you for sharing these. Awesome and super inspirational! :respect:

teacherpump
01-07-2012, 07:30 PM
:kiss:Thank you lil lady... its been a long time since I have chatted with you since they redid the other site we use to post in. Good to hear from ya:blowkiss:

Yea,same here! I've been following you and Kayde's journals for much needed motivation. You've been quite an inspiration to me lately! Talk to you again soon

lil mama
01-08-2012, 02:58 AM
:p Yo! Adrian !!! :p
Did 30 minutes on elliptical then moved on to 15 minutes of a lil Sparring with bag. Not the best at it but it gets the heart going and calories burning...add a lil jump rope and were good to go.

This is the last round

27fhXrm2PbM&feature=youtu.be

lil mama
01-08-2012, 03:04 PM
just got up a lil while ago :angel: was up earlier to make a pot of coffee but went back to bed cause the gym dont open up till 8 and it was 630 when I got up the first time to make the damn coffee and thought "mmm, I'll just rest a lil mo" lol, fell back asleep then woke up at nine and said "shit, its nine already!!!!"

Oh, well thats my body telling me to take it easy:) but it didnt help stayin up till 130 ironing. Anyways needed to check in on K's journal and all of SC's threads first :p so now am off to the gym to do my cardio and hopefully there will not be too many folks in there.

Siouxcountry
01-08-2012, 04:53 PM
:p Yo! Adrian !!! :p
Did 30 minutes on elliptical then moved on to 15 minutes of a lil Sparring with bag. Not the best at it but it gets the heart going and calories burning...add a lil jump rope and were good to go.

This is the last round

I wouldn't mess with you! :boxer:

just got up a lil while ago :angel: was up earlier to make a pot of coffee but went back to bed cause the gym dont open up till 8 and it was 630 when I got up the first time to make the damn coffee and thought "mmm, I'll just rest a lil mo" lol, fell back asleep then woke up at nine and said "shit, its nine already!!!!"

Oh, well thats my body telling me to take it easy:) but it didnt help stayin up till 130 ironing. Anyways needed to check in on K's journal and all of SC's threads first :p so now am off to the gym to do my cardio and hopefully there will not be too many folks in there.

I hope the crowd wasn't to bad Beni! :waving:

lil mama
01-08-2012, 06:19 PM
Hey Chief :) just got back about 30 minutes ago had to run some errands. Forgot to get salt, chocolate almonds, brown rice, and a case of eggs. Needless to say NEVER GO SHOPPING on an EMPTY STOMACH :o

Well my stomach wasn't quite that empty. I did have a protein shake after my cardio but that aint shit when your hungry anyways I had to run these errands cause I hate going to the store when its crowded in fact I think I just dislike being around anywhere where there are way to many folks around me.

My hubby says cause am a loner but know lots of folks and have many acquaintanceship but prefer to stay distant he also says that I am content just being by myself and says all of you are the same way (meaning my siblings) ehhh, at least I have my forum to keep me company:D

I wouldn't mess with you! :boxer:

I hope the crowd wasn't to bad Beni! :waving:

Siouxcountry
01-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Hey Chief :) just got back about 30 minutes ago had to run some errands. Forgot to get salt, chocolate almonds, brown rice, and a case of eggs. Needless to say NEVER GO SHOPPING on an EMPTY STOMACH :o

Well my stomach wasn't quite that empty. I did have a protein shake after my cardio but that aint shit when your hungry anyways I had to run these errands cause I hate going to the store when its crowded in fact I think I just dislike being around anywhere where there are way to many folks around me.

My hubby says cause am a loner but know lots of folks and have many acquaintanceship but prefer to stay distant he also says that I am content just being by myself and says all of you are the same way (meaning my siblings) ehhh, at least I have my forum to keep me company:D

Chocolate almonds. :drool3: Yep you got us champ! :) People who know me in real life likely look at me as a loner as well.

JimStewart
01-09-2012, 04:02 AM
Hi Jim. Sorry I have been a bad kitty kat by not responding to you in a timely manner. Its just at this time I am trying to prep,vblog, run my household, make money to pay for my renewal as well as raising money to do a show and having some health issues in the family so forgive me If I have not been quick to respond.

I am interested but if you have other candidates in mind please dont hesitate to do what is best for you and your new start up company, cause I certainly do not want to hold you back waiting on me. Do what you have to do to get that position filled and company going and best of Luck Jim:waving:

No Beni it is not that .. There are other candidates but When i decided to start this women's show I had you in mind that is why I contacted you a few months ago. But alot of great new and exciting things happened and i had to deal with them to improve the company.. i really would like to know if we could talk some time and let me go over it with you and show you how amazing a show i have in mind!! and what the career can offer you and benefit you!! lets just set up to talk once sometime this week and let me show you how great this show can be for you and how great you can make the show! and the interview process is something you can do from home no need to travel

midorigreen
01-09-2012, 05:36 PM

Why on earth didn't I know you were in San Antonio when I lived there! Which Gold's gym is that? I used to work out at the Bandera Trails one.....

Awesome work in the vid, by the way!

lil mama
01-09-2012, 07:54 PM
My home gym was lil Bandera but they closed it a year ago so I moved on to the one at Callaghan but after my dallas show when I came back they asked me kindly to find another gym to workout at so I went to xcross rds but have been going late at night to callaghan cause its closer:o

Why on earth didn't I know you were in San Antonio when I lived there! Which Gold's gym is that? I used to work out at the Bandera Trails one.....

Awesome work in the vid, by the way!

lil mama
01-10-2012, 04:00 PM
A lil outtake from the end of my last leg sculpting circuit of my son and myself...good grief charlie Brown, This kid is getting on my last nerve as I try to focus but I love that kid to death:D

lw-W2LcWXDU

lil mama
01-10-2012, 04:04 PM
LOL !!! I do look like a jumping monkey:rofl:
BIP6U3ALYH0

Siouxcountry
01-11-2012, 12:11 AM
A lil outtake from the end of my last leg sculpting circuit of my son and myself...good grief charlie Brown, This kid is getting on my last nerve as I try to focus but I love that kid to death:D

He's quite the character, but he loves his Mom. :)

Siouxcountry
01-11-2012, 12:31 AM
LOL !!! I do look like a jumping monkey:rofl:

Ok, I laughed a little. :D

DawnMag
01-11-2012, 02:14 AM
Beni you are absolutely beautiful. I'll be cheering for you throughout the year as you keep killing in the gym!

:bowdown::bowdown:

missmar
01-11-2012, 03:02 AM
Awesome! Lucky you!

CarrieAnnSimmons
01-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Beni, I'm sure you've said it, but I missed it... which Physique show are you shooting for?

Laura Boisacq
01-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Great stuff Beni! You continue to amaze me with your different exercises and techniques. BTW...you make a cute jumping monkey! ;)

JillianSR
01-13-2012, 02:21 AM
i love your videos! and your intensity!

msfitnessO
01-14-2012, 08:11 PM

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj263/benilopez/2012-01-06220140adela.jpg

Hello Beni:)

It was great seeing you in SA and of course I recognized your tight nalgas as soon as you walked in.

Keep doing your thing bella. You are an inspiration to all of us.

See you soon and good luck with the rest of your training.
xoxo
Adela

lil mama
01-14-2012, 09:45 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhh WOW Ms. Fitness O stopped HERE!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: freaking AWESOME!!!!! :awesome: Adela you so rock and thanks for taking the time to post here and at SC :respect: WE LOVE YA !!!! and best wishes at your up coming shows.:D

lil mama
01-14-2012, 09:55 PM
:)Hola SC ladies. Just uploaded this video today, so am posting it here first. Basically this video is just answering some questions I have been asked about my diet and training methods. On the second vid towards the end(@6:27) I just wanted to give a shout out to everyone that has been so supportive of me through the changes...I appreciate it sooooo much THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!:awesome:

p5_58WEuz9Q

G5BWfwUQqFc

lil mama
01-14-2012, 10:09 PM
Part of Thursdays circuit

bE4VQjP3Ko4&feature=related

9qfh05Fk92s&feature=related

Siouxcountry
01-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Hello Beni:)

It was great seeing you in SA and of course I recognized your tight nalgas as soon as you walked in.

Keep doing your thing bella. You are an inspiration to all of us.

See you soon and good luck with the rest of your training.
xoxo
Adela

Thanks for stopping by Adela. Good luck at the Fitness International! :waving:

:)Hola SC ladies. Just uploaded this video today, so am posting it here first. Basically this video is just answering some questions I have been asked about my diet and training methods. On the second vid towards the end(@6:27) I just wanted to give a shout out to everyone that has been so supportive of me through the changes...I appreciate it sooooo much THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!:awesome:

Great idea! I'm not sure that I believe you don't wear ankle weights outside of working out though! I heard that you wear them at all times of the day and night, and while shopping at Wallmart! :sherlock: :D

Only 4' 11" and 120 pounds, but that camera angle made you look huge! :p

Thanks for the shout out B. :hug: Some music interrupted part of what you had to say while you were thanking peeps, so I couldn't hear all of what you were saying.

lil mama
01-15-2012, 04:19 AM
Here is a lil bit of Friday workout using the ISOLATOR CUFFS for chest and as ya can see its very lightweight. Used the cuffs to finish off my circuit.Chest was pretty much done with plyo push ups and chest dip circuit

H9ndcCbZ9-w

MicheleW
01-15-2012, 09:40 PM
I just gotta say -- you are one cool chica and you look awesome! Best of luck with WP this year :awesome:

Suzanne
01-16-2012, 04:17 PM

I was a LW at 2007 Nationals. When you were on stage Jeremy turned to Chases and said "There's your LW winner" He had no doubt :awesome:

Suzanne
01-16-2012, 04:41 PM
I get what your saying Lisa about the whole process of getting there and the desired look the panel wants and they NOT WANTING a downsized fbb. But again I have to ask myself then WHERE do I FIT IN?

Once again am way too small to be a real threat on the pro stage as a fbb and too big too be competitive in figure. So where does it leave me? IN THE MIDDLE. So perhaps I wont fit into the PD, What do I do then? Stop competing all together...turn to drugs to attempt to get bigger and cont with fbb, stop wt training all together and just do cardio to loose thickness (density of muscle) to fit into figure or PD.

So what are women like myself to do? just stop doing this all together or keep trying to adapt to what they want? I for sure tried to adapt...THEY said ya need more size and I added more size, just not the size they were looking for at a pro level and I as sure wasnt gonna take anything to grow. I tried growing by eating alot more and lifting heavier...so I grew a lil bit but thats what my body was able to achieve no more no less and at 4 feet 11 inches this lil mama cant handle a lot of size to my tiny frame and ya know what else my lil frame cant handle being that small either without looking like skeletor :) so here are pics

FIRST ONE Beni at 102 lbs

SECOND ONE Beni at 113 lbs

Third ONE Beni at 116 lbs

Looking at all the photos, WHAT IS THE PERFECT LOOK?....there isnt one ;) because they are all perfect for my body my size my frame.( not being conceited just staying to my body has adapted a few sizes and to me they are all perfect at that time of competition to me and what I FELT comfortable bringing to the show)

So if theres anything that I have learned is that ya cant please the panel all the time and I did my best to grow and add size cause that is what I kept hearing back from the panel and now I have to take away cause the panel does not want a downsized fbb look but a more muscular figure look. Well when I was a figure competitor my look was not up to par... was told ya need more size and when I did get the size after a few years into it then my more muscular look was no longer wanted and was told switch to fbb. then am told ah perfect this is the look we want to represent fbb and wa lah pro card awarded but then I get to the pro ranks and they say Ohhh to small ya need more size. So once again I try to adapt and add size but again only what my body wants to produce on its own not what pharmaceuticals can give me and no I admit it wasnt much but the lil I did grow was solid gain for a small frame and now when I step on stage at a pro show am always one of the smallest where women out weigh me by 20lbs of solid mass.

My point is that no matter what I do or try I might never fit in and that is ok but am gonna try either way and if the panel does not approve of what I bring at least I know I tried and will always know in my heart I TRIED.

I totally understand wanting to be competitive as long as each person is happy with their look. For me I want to be true to myself and only myself and if that places me last onstage than so be it but I will always know i brought the look i like for my body on and off season.

It sounds like you were comfortable and liked your body at all the different sizes which is great so to adapt would not be changing who you are. :awesome: Looking forward to seeing you on the WP stage

Finally catching up with all your videos ( i was hardly on line at all while my daughter was home) Don't you love being short and having to unrack the leg press with our toes then walk the feet up lol I swear I want to design equipment us shorties fit on properly

Suzanne
01-16-2012, 04:44 PM

xCA1AVnSLhQ

qC6kO73yBGA

totally cool I have never thought of using that bar for shoulders

lil mama
01-16-2012, 05:02 PM
Thanks SusieQ and you are soooo funny and absolutely right about the dang leg press and the toe thing :p. I think thats more work than the leg workout in itself :D AND thank you soooo much for stopping by it means alot to me to have ya stop by ;) Keep killing it at the gym lil lady.
I totally understand wanting to be competitive as long as each person is happy with their look. For me I want to be true to myself and only myself and if that places me last onstage than so be it but I will always know i brought the look i like for my body on and off season.

It sounds like you were comfortable and liked your body at all the different sizes which is great so to adapt would not be changing who you are. :awesome: Looking forward to seeing you on the WP stage

Finally catching up with all your videos ( i was hardly on line at all while my daughter was home) Don't you love being short and having to unrack the leg press with our toes then walk the feet up lol I swear I want to design equipment us shorties fit on properly

DANISH DYNAMITE
01-16-2012, 10:17 PM
Hi Beni you cool woman!!! Thanks for posting those great vids. You look fantastic! :)

Michelle Beck
01-17-2012, 03:58 PM
I am just getting caught up on some of your training videos and I love what you are doing and the way you look! :bowdown: I know you are trying to downsize a bit for WP and I would glady take some of your muscle! :)

I hope to meet ya one day around TX and I wish you the best of luck this year! :respect:

IslandGirl
01-17-2012, 04:35 PM
Beni! I'm always catching your videos when I do Am cardio, but haven't had the chance to say YOU ROCK girl! I love them all and I can't wait to hopefully see you at 1 or a few WP shows this year!!! Keep inspiring!

Suzanne
01-17-2012, 10:01 PM
ok finally all caught up!

:waving:

Siouxcountry
01-27-2012, 11:00 PM
Beni is competing in the first ever pro physique contest. :awesome:

IFBB Desert Muscle Classic Pro lists have been made public. 11 women in Physique... http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=19151

Tycie
01-27-2012, 11:46 PM
Awesome! Good luck Beni! Looking forward to seeing you on stage!:awesome:

CarrieAnnSimmons
01-28-2012, 02:39 PM
Beni AND Tracy? I may have to drag my azz to AZ to cheer!!!!!!!!!!

IslandGirl
01-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Beni! I'm always catching your videos when I do Am cardio, but haven't had the chance to say YOU ROCK girl! I love them all and I can't wait to hopefully see you at 1 or a few WP shows this year!!! Keep inspiring!

hahaha! You are gonna get a spanking! Holding out on me 'eh? lol

I'm so excited that I'll be able to see you in 4 weeks! omg! Seriously! I'm all giddy. lol It's gonna be a great weekend! I hope you come hang out with us after the show and grab some grub!!! When do you get in to Phoenix?

IslandGirl
01-28-2012, 04:28 PM
Beni AND Tracy? I may have to drag my azz to AZ to cheer!!!!!!!!!!

lol! Please come!!! :waving:

lil mama
01-28-2012, 06:26 PM
not holding out just things were and still up in the air. As for when I get there. to be honest dont know yet cause I have not booked the flight yet...again I have some things going on in the family that are really really important plus the fact that still debating whether I make the trip alone or not since the cost would be over $1000 for the me and the spouse and thats not including meals. Sooo I still have some time on the money issue ...am sure it will all work itself out.:)

hahaha! You are gonna get a spanking! Holding out on me 'eh? lol

I'm so excited that I'll be able to see you in 4 weeks! omg! Seriously! I'm all giddy. lol It's gonna be a great weekend! I hope you come hang out with us after the show and grab some grub!!! When do you get in to Phoenix?

JLB001
01-29-2012, 01:57 AM
Good Luck at your upcoming show Beni! I know you will rock it!

AnaC.
01-30-2012, 06:02 PM
Dang you're looking great Beni! I love seeing your muscles work on those videos. I'm definitely going to see you on the stage in Phoenix! It's right on my backyard so no way I'm missing it!

ATilly
01-30-2012, 07:52 PM
You look phenomenal!!! Excited for you and thanks for sharing, love the vids!

Siouxcountry
02-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Beni Lopez made her pro physique debut this past weekend at the IFBB Desert Muscle Classic Pro Physique! She placed 5th out of a 11 women! Congratulations, Beni! :waving: Photo from her finals routine..........

teacherpump
02-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Great job Beni! Enjoy your FOOD!:awesome:

Playswithrocks
02-26-2012, 09:34 PM
Congrats Beni! Would have place you higher myself though ;) You looked stunning. Hell, you always look stunning :o

Didances
02-26-2012, 09:46 PM
Congratulations, Beni! You looked amazing:bowdown::respect:

JLB001
02-27-2012, 04:54 AM
Congrats Beni!

Dang I wish you could have gotten away with the tails and tutu!

tammyp
02-27-2012, 09:17 AM
way to represent! :awesome:

johnstoa
02-27-2012, 11:07 AM
I thought you looked amazing. :respect:

Physedfit
02-27-2012, 11:48 AM
Beni u looked amazing!! Congrats!

CarrieAnnSimmons
02-27-2012, 12:40 PM
Beni looked AMAZING and IMO is more of what WPD should be. My BF has been teasing me all weekend saying I have a girl crush on her. I'll own it!:D

MrsFluffyBunny
02-27-2012, 01:59 PM
We love Beni!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

lil mama
02-27-2012, 03:17 PM
Thanks to those who kept up with me and well what can I say. It is what it is and am happy with fifth place though some suggest my place should have been lower and that i was too muscular, dry, striated and blah blah blah but am just gonna keep working on toning it down a bit more the truth is i will always be looked at as a fbb AND while i might have been a tad too much so were others as far as dryness, hardness and vascularity but its ok on them just not on the lil bodybuilder aka lil mama....too much? perhaps but its still a work in progress always has been always will be.

But as far as am concerned I'll keep it real and continue to work on what is in my capability to change.

Siouxcountry
02-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Thanks to those who kept up with me and well what can I say. It is what it is and am happy with fifth place though some suggest my place should have been lower and that i was too muscular, dry, striated and blah blah blah but am just gonna keep working on toning it down a bit more the truth is i will always be looked at as a fbb AND while i might have been a tad too much so were others as far as dryness, hardness and vascularity but its ok on them just not on the lil bodybuilder aka lil mama....too much? perhaps but its still a work in progress always has been always will be.

But as far as am concerned I'll keep it real and continue to work on what is in my capability to change.

I am very proud of you! :) Did you have fun?

Che
02-27-2012, 11:03 PM
I thought you looked amazing. :respect:

X2!!! Congratulations woman!!

foxieroxie007
02-27-2012, 11:36 PM
:awesome: Beni I don't care what NOBODY says, you rock. This is a division in which you belong, so yeah whatever more change is needed/will come but you know what we're all in that boat and always in that boat, and if you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that needs to change and improve, then this whole task of training and competing can get quite boring after a while.

Keep doing you and screw those other folks. I'm just about tired of hearing all of the negativity.

Siouxcountry
02-28-2012, 12:15 AM
Did you have fun?

I guess this answers my question. :D

ripitupbaby
02-28-2012, 04:50 PM
Congrats Beni, you looked awesome :respect::respect::respect:

MrsFluffyBunny
02-28-2012, 05:43 PM
I guess this answers my question. :D

Wow! That picture sends the most positive message I have yet seen in this industry.

Love it, love it, love it!! :grouphug:

Beni's booty rocks!! So does the rest of her. :respect: