PDA

View Full Version : The Omaha Pro & NPC Duel of Champions ( NQ)

titonej
01-10-2012, 12:48 AM
June 9th 2012 Omaha Nebraska...............This is another great event.........
Guest MC Shawn Ray...........!

New Dawn Nutraceuticals Presents, The Omaha Pro Figure & Mens Physique along with The Hardbody.com NPC Duel of Champions ( NQ).

www.npcmidwest.com

Blackshirt4life
03-14-2012, 02:29 PM
Hello Jack, I am going to be competing in the NPC Duel of Champions. Are you going to be sending out fliers to local gyms in the Omaha area and the surrounding cities? I train at Bob's Fitness in Bellevue and would like to place some posters there to promote the event. I sent an email to your email address on the poster attached here but have not heard anything back. What is the best way to get you the address?

titonej
03-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Hello Jack, I am going to be competing in the NPC Duel of Champions. Are you going to be sending out fliers to local gyms in the Omaha area and the surrounding cities? I train at Bob's Fitness in Bellevue and would like to place some posters there to promote the event. I sent an email to your email address on the poster attached here but have not heard anything back. What is the best way to get you the address?

I havent received any emails....however, I would like to send you whatever you need................many of the gyms in the area have the posters up! Email me at titonej@aol.com..............Thanks