PDA

View Full Version : 2012 IFBB OMAHA PRO & NPC DUEL OF CHAMPIONS

Siouxcountry
01-15-2012, 03:06 AM
IFBB Omaha Pro Figure

NPC Duel Of Champions Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini / National Qualifier

June 9, 2012

WEBSITE.......... CLICK HERE (http://www.npcmidwest.com/)

VENUE.......... CLICK HERE (http://npcmidwest.com/iowa/?page_id=28)

Ramada Plaza Omaha Hotel & Convention Center
3321 South 72nd Street
Omaha, NE 68124 (http://www.ramadaplazaomaha.com/)

NPC SHOW INFO.......... CLICK HERE (http://npcmidwest.com/iowa/?page_id=14)

SCHEDULE.......... CLICK HERE (http://npcmidwest.com/iowa/)

Siouxcountry
01-15-2012, 03:08 AM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/SC/522616_281220941969642_191524454272625_607925_5664 68520_n.jpg

Siouxcountry
01-15-2012, 03:09 AM
List Of Pro Competitors...............

FIGURE

Alea Suarez
Andrea Cantone
Anissa Payne
Candice Lewis
Eleni Plakitsi
Jessica Farrelly
Kim Sheppard
Meredith Berthelson
Mona Muresan
Rachel Cammon

www.ifbbpro.com (http://www.ifbbpro.com/)

titonej
01-15-2012, 02:10 PM
The event will be Nebraska's first Pro show. Omaha will never be the same after this event............Sponsors wanted contact me at titonej@aol.com

titonej
01-21-2012, 03:28 AM
Guest performer...................IFBB Pro Toney Freeman.................snap!

liquid sun rayz
01-21-2012, 04:35 AM
YAY!! Love Toney!! This will be a first class show! If you have never done a show put on by Jack and Ann Titone you are missing out big time!! Class act all the way!! :respect:

titonej
01-28-2012, 11:40 AM
Hey everyone, help us out by spreading the word please...............! I promise it will be great.............whos coming or competing? :respect:

titonej
03-25-2012, 04:19 PM
Time to get this party started.............11 weeks out! Whos coming and whos competing????

titonej
04-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Time to get this party started.............11 weeks out! Whos coming and whos competing????

The amateur entry s are coming in at a great pace.............Many Pros will be doing this event! Awesome!

8 weeks out............Yes!!!!

titonej
05-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Hey Pro's..............get your rooms booked by the 16th or you wont be able to get a room at the host!!! The Omaha area is booking up early due to the up and coming college word series the week after our event. People come in early for it..................The block gets released the 16th!!!

Ramada Resort & Conference Center, $109.00 per nite.

The hotel is under renovation and will be complete by March. When complete, all rooms will be updated and have microwaves & refrigerators. As well, a new restaurant and bar with a brand new lobby area. The resort offers a water park for the kids with a large game room for all.

3321 South 72nd Street
Omaha, NE 68124
402-393-3950 dial 0 for the correct prompt………Do not go to the national reservation office as they may not have the correct specifics of the Omaha branch hotel. Do not book online….call in your booking!

www.ramadaplazaomaha.com

Mention the Omaha Pro & amateur bodybuilding event for the $109.00 per nite price. Block being held until May 16th.

titonej
05-23-2012, 12:32 PM
2-weeks out folks..................!

jewelofnile69
05-30-2012, 12:39 PM
Will the pro list be released a few days before the show like the recent shows?

jennyjo
05-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Anybody have any idea who is competing? I'd come to watch (I have family there) but I won't be a last minute travel purchaser.... Internet photos and callout updates will do if I don't know who is there anyway until a couple of days before the event.

I suppose the local folks can tweet about it. Anyone on this thread going as a spectator?

Anyone know who will be photographing?

This shroud of secrecy must be a nightmare for the promoters.

I would have to guess that the projected numbers were low for MP so it was cancelled.

Siouxcountry
05-30-2012, 04:43 PM
Hopefully Jack Titone will respond. :popcorn:

titonej
05-30-2012, 05:10 PM
Hello all,

As previously mentioned on twitter, Facebook, sioux, MD ETC.......Our inaugural event has been well relieved by the local amateur athletes. We will have over 100 amateurs athletes competing at this first year event in a new market. As well, the Pro figure ladies list should be out next Tuesday and I would expect about 10 fabulous Pro's that will be competing. Our MC Shawn Ray, guest poser Toney Freeman and MMA Star Jake Ellenbuger will all be in attendance. We and you should expect a good event.................!

titonej
05-30-2012, 05:13 PM
Anybody have any idea who is competing? I'd come to watch (I have family there) but I won't be a last minute travel purchaser.... Internet photos and callout updates will do if I don't know who is there anyway until a couple of days before the event.

I suppose the local folks can tweet about it. Anyone on this thread going as a spectator?

Anyone know who will be photographing?

This shroud of secrecy must be a nightmare for the promoters.

I would have to guess that the projected numbers were low for MP so it was cancelled.

You can follow along with Isaac with Hardbody.com & NPC News on line. As well MD will have coverage.............

Siouxcountry
06-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Hello all,

As previously mentioned on twitter, Facebook, sioux, MD ETC.......Our inaugural event has been well relieved by the local amateur athletes. We will have over 100 amateurs athletes competing at this first year event in a new market. As well, the Pro figure ladies list should be out next Tuesday and I would expect about 10 fabulous Pro's that will be competing. Our MC Shawn Ray, guest poser Toney Freeman and MMA Star Jake Ellenbuger will all be in attendance. We and you should expect a good event.................!

Today is Tuesday. :popcorn:

jennyjo
06-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Tuesday?.... That is 3 days before the actual event, 72 hours.....

Siouxcountry
06-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Tuesday?.... That is 3 days before the actual event, 72 hours.....

Indeed it is. I wish lists were made public weeks before a show like last year.

jennyjo
06-05-2012, 03:50 PM
At least there isn't an extra fee for tickets purchased at the door....

I suppose it reduces the chances of late IFBB entries... With there being a figure or bikini show every weekend, no sense in tracking this particular show and keeping a watchful eye on the competitor list. Greater Gulf is up next for bikini in New Orleans and then Europa for all of it the following weekend...

I wonder what the overall 'blind poll' feeling is of the combination of all the added shows and withholding the competitor lists? The promoters feeling, competitors feeling, and random unattached fan feeling (not like my boyfriend, who is forced to go because I make him, HA!)

Siouxcountry
06-05-2012, 04:02 PM
At least there isn't an extra fee for tickets purchased at the door....

I suppose it reduces the chances of late IFBB entries... With there being a figure or bikini show every weekend, no sense in tracking this particular show and keeping a watchful eye on the competitor list. Greater Gulf is up next for bikini in New Orleans and then Europa for all of it the following weekend...

I wonder what the overall 'blind poll' feeling is of the combination of all the added shows and withholding the competitor lists? The promoters feeling, competitors feeling, and random unattached fan feeling (not like my boyfriend, who is forced to go because I make him, HA!)

In general, fans and competitors hate the fact the lists don't come out weeks before an event like they did last year.

DocVenus
06-05-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm flying out to Omaha to make my return to Fitness! So excited!! I was injured in 2008, so had to compete in Bikini for the last few years. Can't believe I can't find a local Fitness show in California to do that comes before the national-level shows. But I grew up in the Midwest, so shouldn't be too bad to head back out there so I can qualify for Nationals.

My routine isn't quite where I want it to be yet. But I'll do what I can...just need to secure eligibility to compete on the National level. Really, really looking forward to hitting the fitness stage again!

Venus

jennyjo
06-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Hmmmm, it's 3:30 CST and no list... I give up.

titonej
06-06-2012, 12:01 AM

List was posted on the IFBB site at noon.

titonej
06-06-2012, 12:06 AM

For someone who has done one of my shows( St Louis) Im quite surprised at some of the negative overtones Im picking up on....? Since you are not competing in it.........all you needed to know was the time, location and ticket prices which bye the way has been up at multiple sites for about 5 months....! As well, the home site at www.npcmidwest.com

Siouxcountry
06-06-2012, 12:43 AM
For someone who has done one of my shows( St Louis) Im quite surprised at some of the negative overtones Im picking up on....? Since you are not competing in it.........all you needed to know was the time, location and ticket prices which bye the way has been up at multiple sites for about 5 months....! As well, the home site at www.npcmidwest.com (http://www.npcmidwest.com)

Jack read her first post (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=500463#post500463) in this thread. She wanted to know who was competing, in order to decide if the show was worth it for her to attend or not. She's waited for a week for the list to be made public. Keeping the list non public until the last few days is not a positive for any fans. I posted the list (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=20339) within the hour it was uploaded to the IFBB Pro site, which was after her last post in this thread. :)

titonej
06-06-2012, 12:57 AM
Jack read her first post (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=500463#post500463) in this thread. She wanted to know who was competing, in order to decide if the show was worth it for her to attend or not. She's waited for a week for the list to be made public. Keeping the list non public until the last few days is not a positive for any fans. I posted the list (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=20339) within the hour it was uploaded to the IFBB Pro site, which was after her last post in this thread. :)

List would be made public if the Pros got their contracts in on a timely fashion......but they dont!!! They wait to see whos competing.........I never understood that.... Its that simple...............However, simply put I don't need a list of Pros posted for tickets sales etc.....At our events the fans know that PROS will be there!!!!...It doesn't hold me back on Promoting my events.......So If one lonely Pro doesn't come to the show to watch......the other 1000 of folks
will!!! :) No worries!

On a closing note, posting of the list EARLY probably not going change until the Pros start getting their contracts in early or on time................more importantly not worrying about whos competing before they get their contracts in because at some point they will have to compete against everyone if they want to make it to the Olympia.....IMO

anntitone
06-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Quite frankly, what difference does it make when the list is out? Why does it matter who is competing or not competing...
From a promoters point, I will reiterate on Jacks statement, anyone who has ever attended one of our shows can attest to the quality of entertainment, we always have top notch guest posers not to mention the occasional surprises we throw in (ie the little person in st louis) With that being said, though there are other shows that have been in the circuit longer the same weekend how can any show grow and prosper without the support of other competitors and/or fans. As an IFBB Pro, I would never consider one show "better" than another. Creating a great experience and the opportunity step on stage to a competitor is what is important, not WHO is competing....
From a competitors view... who cares who who will be there, you eventually have to stand on stage with them, why wouldnt you want the challenge to stand next to anyone
Personally it sounds to me like its just something else to bitch and complain about...

Siouxcountry
06-06-2012, 01:40 AM
I understand competitors often wait tell the last two weeks before entering. If your goal is an Olympia qualification, you choose your shows wisely, so if you see a Nicole Wilkins & Candice Keene on the list, you may choose another show instead. It makes sense to me, considering how expensive competing is.

I can see why the list is kept private by the promoter, but does it really help? Only 10 women are on the list, would it have been less if it was made public three weeks ago? Maybe it would have been more. We will never know. I think it is better overall for the list to be made public a month out. If the list is small that may encourage women to enter the show, women who might not even have had the show on their original agenda. If the list is made public early, fans & competitors are happy.

To have more women enter a show, the IFBB should go back to the Olympia qualifications rules they had last year.

titonej
06-06-2012, 01:52 AM
I understand competitors often wait tell the last two weeks before entering. If your goal is an Olympia qualification, you choose your shows wisely, so if you see a Nicole Wilkins & Candice Keene on the list, you may choose another show instead. It makes sense to me, considering how expensive competing is.

I can see why the list is kept private by the promoter, but does it really help? Only 10 women are on the list, would it have been less if it was made public three weeks ago? Maybe it would have been more. We will never know. I think it is better overall for the list to be made public a month out. If the list is small that may encourage women to enter the show, women who might not even have had the show on their original agenda. If the list is made public early, fans & competitors are happy.

To have more women enter a show, the IFBB should go back to the Olympia qualifications rules they had last year.

I DISAGREE FOR ALL THE REASONS i PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED......Once again it doesnt effect the fan base..............true fans will always be therefor the love of the sport....BUT YOU CAN CONTINUE TO SPECULATE OR LISTEN TO MY FACTS.......To my point, Ive never used Pro women to promote my events by SPECIFIC NAMES etc.......only that Pro figure, bikini etc...will be there..............Ive had average Pro turnout and good turnout but have always had good attendance...why? For the reasons Ive stated.......The love to see the event and sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In closing, I wouldnt be opposed to the old Olympia qualifications either...........however, It wouldnt change my direction!

anntitone
06-06-2012, 02:03 AM
If your goal is an O qual, why wouldnt you want to stand next to Nicole or Candice, isnt competing about improving yourself? Not competing because of who you are afraid of losing to is a crock of shit. You cant hide your face and expect to be noticed. Be the best you can be, bring the best possible physique you are capable of bringing, if you doubt who you can stand next to, stay home, you have no business competing in the first place...
I can say that because Ive lost to A LOT of other girls and walked away feeling like Ive failed more than a couple times, not to mention the many things I have given up to step on the stage as many times as I have, its all about how bad you want it. Where there is a will, there is a way, I know that first hand.
With that being said, this is turning into a pissing contest and thats not the direction I intended so Im out, Good night...

anntitone
06-06-2012, 02:08 AM
I DISAGREE FOR ALL THE REASONS i PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED......Once again it doesnt effect the fan base..............true fans will always be therefor the love of the sport....BUT YOU CAN CONTINUE TO SPECULATE OR LISTEN TO MY FACTS.......To my point, Ive never used Pro women to promote my events by SPECIFIC NAMES etc.......only that Pro figure, bikini etc...will be there..............Ive had average Pro turnout and good turnout but have always had good attendance...why? For the reasons Ive stated.......The love to see the event and sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In closing, I wouldnt be opposed to the old Olympia qualifications either...........however, It wouldnt change my direction!

Sorry, gotta add to this, at Erin Stern, Nicole Wilkins or Candice Keenes first show, who was out in the crowd saying "OH WOW ______ is gonna be there, this is gonna be a great show..." Probably not many but now that same person can say " I saw __________ in there first show, now shes top 3 in the world"
Why wouldnt you want ton support your possible future Olympians?
Okay it SERIOUSLY past my bed time... LOL, good night!

Siouxcountry
06-06-2012, 02:16 AM
I DISAGREE FOR ALL THE REASONS i PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED......Once again it doesnt effect the fan base..............true fans will always be therefor the love of the support....BUT YOU CAN CONTINUE TO SPECULATE OR LISTEN TO MY FACTS.......To my point, Ive never used Pro women to promote my events by SPECIFIC NAMES etc.......only that Pro figure, bikini etc...will be there..............Ive had average Pro turnout and good turnout but have always had good attendance...why? For the reasons Ive stated.......The love to see the event and sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no doubt you two put on a great show for the audience, and people love to attend no matter when the list is made public. If the list has no effect on the audience, I think the list should be posted early to please competitors and fans. Just stating my opinion, and I appreciate yours. :)

Siouxcountry
06-06-2012, 02:36 AM
If your goal is an O qual, why wouldnt you want to stand next to Nicole or Candice, isnt competing about improving yourself? Not competing because of who you are afraid of losing to is a crock of shit. You cant hide your face and expect to be noticed. Be the best you can be, bring the best possible physique you are capable of bringing, if you doubt who you can stand next to, stay home, you have no business competing in the first place...
I can say that because Ive lost to A LOT of other girls and walked away feeling like Ive failed more than a couple times, not to mention the many things I have given up to step on the stage as many times as I have, its all about how bad you want it. Where there is a will, there is a way, I know that first hand.
With that being said, this is turning into a pissing contest and thats not the direction I intended so Im out, Good night...

It's not that anyone is afraid, people only have so much money. Better to spend your money on a show that you have a chance to win. Better to compete against Nicole at the big show, the O! :awesome: :)

titonej
06-06-2012, 02:55 AM
It's not that anyone is afraid, people only have so much money. Better to spend your money on a show that you have a chance to win. Better to compete against Nicole at the big show, the O! :awesome: :)

Well, since you mention money and your opinion.............Jason, no harm no foul but yes your entitled to your opinion but it really doesnt matter because the Promoters are righting the checks.....so that the Pros can compete....not you!! Its there money that is used months ahead of time for the event, Pro purse , sanction etc......So, in all honesty you opinion is just that! Its dollars and cents......

Soon...... maybe we do reduce the Pro shows and then what.....who will be effected the Promoters ? No! The reduced Pro divisions / Pros would be effected with less resources and opportunity's....Lets remember, that the amateurs is what brings in the ticket sales.....on average 5-10 people per amateur athlete.......so, If Im wanting to have a pro division to help them out and I spend 5k on a purse and then a sanction fee.....with the pros taking their time to jump in why would I post the list to scare off potential Pros ( because a top girl has entered)who have stated they will wait before entering???? I think not!! Oh, I get it Ill pay 5k and up for only 5 girls to compete...That makes good business sense?????.. Lets not forget, the profit margin is reduced while carrying a Pro class....Why, once again the local attendance in most cases is brought in by local friends and family watching the amateurs. Come on man...............at the end of the day its the promoters money and he is offering the opportunity's!!!! This doesnt happen with the men!!!!!Why??? Maybe a different mind set?? I dont know! I love and support the women as I have proven this over the years but come on....fitness, etc.......incentives, etc......! Ok Im rambling.......any way.......

This is almost like sayin , Im going to go to work for someone who is writing my check but I tell him what and when I will work....maybe thats a bad example but hopefully you get my point.

Just sayin????????

Siouxcountry
06-06-2012, 03:10 AM
Well, since you mention money and your opinion.............Jason, no harm no foul but yes your entitled to your opinion but it really doesnt matter because the Promoters are righting the checks.....so that the Pros can compete....not you!! Its there money that is used months ahead of time for the event, Pro purse , sanction etc......So, in all honesty you opinion is just that! Its dollars and cents......

Soon...... maybe we do reduce the Pro shows and then what.....who will be effected the Promoters ? No! The reduced Pro divisions / Pros would be effected with less resources and opportunity's....Lets remember, that the amateurs is what brings in the ticket sales.....on average 5-10 people per amateur athlete.......so, If Im wanting to have a pro division to help them out and I spend 5k on a purse and then a sanction fee.....with the pros taking their time to jump in why would I post the list to scare off potential Pros who have stated they will wait before entering???? I think not!! Oh, I get it Ill pay 5k and up for only 5 girls to compete...That makes good business sense?????...Come on man...............at the end of the day its the promoters money and he is offering the opportunity's!!!!

Indeed it is your money, and it is your right not to make the list public before the deadline. I just don't believe it helps, we agree to disagree. I'm not saying it is easy on your end, I know it is frustrating that so few pro competitors are entering shows.

titonej
06-06-2012, 03:22 AM
Indeed it is your money, and it is your right not to make the list public before the deadline. I just don't believe it helps, we agree to disagree. I'm not saying it is easy on your end, I know it is frustrating that so few pro competitors are entering shows.

Yes my friend we will agree to disagree..........no worries!

Thanks for the adrenaline surge.............lol

Siouxcountry
06-06-2012, 03:34 AM
Yes my friend we will agree to disagree..........no worries!

Thanks for the adrenaline surge.............lol

:D

In all seriousness have a great show you two! :) Say Hi to my buddy Isaac for me. :fart2:lol

Che
06-06-2012, 04:15 AM

amen.

Siouxcountry
06-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Three days away now. Here is a link to the schedule..... http://npcmidwest.com/iowa/ Prejudging at 10 AM CST Saturday. Finals at 6 PM CST. :)

Siouxcountry
06-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Rachel Cammon a few days out (http://www.facebook.com/rachelcammon). :)

jewelofnile69
06-09-2012, 12:24 PM
I have to be honest, I find it a little off-putting that promoters will get into an internet argument about their show. This disturbs me a little...especially since you essentially attacked Jennifer when she was just asking a question and then right on Sioux the minute he posted something. I find that you easily take offense to the littlest thing and get defensive the second you believe someone is attacking you...which from what I read, there were no attacks, just questions. Get over yourselves. Whether you put on a good show or not isn't even in question.

jewelofnile69
06-09-2012, 12:25 PM
amen.

I see Ann's point, but I also agree that some people (rightfully so or not) are going to wait to see who is competing. Let's be honest, you should want to go up against the best, but some people are just going to wait for a show they feel they have a shot at.

Siouxcountry
06-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Check in photos from Friday....... click here (http://npcnewsonline.com/omaha-checkin/17211/) :camera:

All 10 pros with the promoters - Mona Muresan, Meredith Berthelson, Andrea Cantone, Anissa Payne, Kimberly Sheppard, Ann Titone, Jack Titone, Jessica Farrelly, Candice Lewis, Alea Suarez, Eleni Plakitsi & Rachel Cammon............

Che
06-09-2012, 01:51 PM
I see Ann's point, but I also agree that some people (rightfully so or not) are going to wait to see who is competing. Let's be honest, you should want to go up against the best, but some people are just going to wait for a show they feel they have a shot at.

also true :)

Siouxcountry
06-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Getting close to showtime. :) Morning, everyone! :waving:

Siouxcountry
06-09-2012, 03:07 PM
Isaac Hinds predicts Candice Lewis will win.

Muscle Phone ‏@MusclePhone (https://twitter.com/#%21/MusclePhone)
@icandylewis (https://twitter.com/#%21/icandylewis) looking good. The phone says she's the winner

Siouxcountry
06-09-2012, 03:14 PM
PRO FIGURE

1st call out

Rachel Cammon, Alea Suarez, Candice Lewis, Andrea Cantone

Candice & Alea in the middle.

2nd call out

Rachel Cammon, Eleni Plakitsi, Jessica Farrelly, Kim Sheppard

3rd call out

Anissa Payne, Jessica Farrelly, Meredith Berthelson, Mona Muresan

4th call out

Alea Suarez, Candice Lewis, Andrea Cantone

Prejudging call outs thanks to Isaac Hinds....... https://twitter.com/#!/MusclePhone (https://twitter.com/#%21/MusclePhone)

fitchiq
06-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Go Candice!!!!!

jamieambler
06-09-2012, 04:03 PM
So excited for Candice!! Can't wait to see pix!!::):)

Siouxcountry
06-09-2012, 04:15 PM
So excited for Candice!! Can't wait to see pix!!::):)

Hopefully photos will be up before finals. I believe Isaac has to finish shooting the show, then send the photos over to Adina (who works for MD), she will then upload the photos to the MD site. Photos will end up in this photo album........ http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1542 :)

Tycie
06-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Candice Lewis is absolutely stunning! I haven't seen photos yet, but I agree with Isaac. I think she will win.

Siouxcountry
06-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Candice Lewis is absolutely stunning! I haven't seen photos yet, but I agree with Isaac. I think she will win.

She is. :)

Isaac is not sure now who will win.........

Muscle Phone ‏@MusclePhone (https://twitter.com/#%21/MusclePhone)
Phone Rewind: @AleaTigress (https://twitter.com/#%21/AleaTigress) looked her best & was a bit tighter than Candice so could see some judges having her 1st #omahaPro (https://twitter.com/#%21/search/%23omahaPro)

Tycie
06-09-2012, 04:27 PM
She is. :)

Isaac is not sure now who will win.........

Let's go Candice! :awesome:

ashlibbie
06-09-2012, 05:05 PM
GO CANDICE!!! Hope she wins :awesome:

Siouxcountry
06-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Alea Suarez's husband took photos and they are up on his Facebook....... click here (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4180329115063.203645.1489493420) :camera:

Last call out, your likely top 3...........

Alea Suarez, Candice Lewis & Andrea Cantone

LaurenFazio
06-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Candice Lewis is SO GORGEOUS!!

Siouxcountry
06-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Alea Suarez brought her A game!

First call out.......

Siouxcountry
06-09-2012, 06:27 PM

This may be her best showing ever!

Top 3 is excellent! These ladies brought their A game!

Che
06-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Candice's shape is out of control! Rooting for her for the win!

2hot4u
06-09-2012, 07:46 PM
I like Andrea myself jmo

IRONBULL
06-09-2012, 07:51 PM
Candice Lewis - Omaha Pro 2012

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_9100_ARAJMPYALW.jpg

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_9107_IVGUIOQRCC.jpg

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_9103_WUDKCDNUCU.jpg

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_9105_NAWSKYDLMM.jpg

IRONBULL
06-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Alea Suarez - Omaha Pro 2012

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_9190_WDODLDBHPP.jpg

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_9199_GBPMIOVTFR.jpg

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_9196_ZTFFVRHGPN.jpg

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_9201_QZKPPNMUFE.jpg

Siouxcountry
06-09-2012, 07:57 PM
I say give an O qualification to all three women, they look that good! :respect:

Isaac Hinds' photos...... http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1542

reurope
06-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Candice's shape is out of control! Rooting for her for the win!

Alea Suarez's husband took photos and they are up on his Facebook....... click here (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4180329115063.203645.1489493420) :camera:

Last call out, your likely top 3...........

Alea Suarez, Candice Lewis & Andrea Cantone

Candice does have a really excellent shape, but am I the only person who thinks Andrea Cantone should win this? I mean she won't, but she SHOULD. Her shape is just as good as Lewis', and her conditioning is a million times better. Don't get me wrong, I know shape is a huge deal in figure, but I don't see how anyone as soft as lewis is could win a show. WILL she win? Probably. But come on, people...

Che
06-09-2012, 08:00 PM
I say give an O qualification to all three women, they look that good! :respect:

Isaac Hinds' photos...... http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1542

i agree. i love andrea's conditioning. going to be interesting to see what happens tonight.

IRONBULL
06-09-2012, 08:02 PM
1st call out

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_4939_PSDNYMNUNN.jpg

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_4943_FLMCMFTOGF.jpg

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_4946_SLSHIHACLB.jpg

Candice & Alea in the middle.

Siouxcountry
06-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Alex, who would you place 1st? :)

Candice does have a really excellent shape, but am I the only person who thinks Andrea Cantone should win this? I mean she won't, but she SHOULD. Her shape is just as good as Lewis', and her conditioning is a million times better. Don't get me wrong, I know shape is a huge deal in figure, but I don't see how anyone as soft as lewis is could win a show. WILL she win? Probably. But come on, people...

I wouldn't have a problem if anyone of the top 3 won.

i agree. i love andrea's conditioning. going to be interesting to see what happens tonight.

Indeed all three are very impressive. :) I would hate to judge this is, as I don't know who I would place 1st. :popcorn:

Che
06-09-2012, 08:26 PM

nope, you're not alone. i'd go between candice and andrea myself. it's also exciting just to see some different faces in general in the top three :awesome:

IRONBULL
06-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Alex, who would you place 1st? :)

I wouldn't have a problem if anyone of the top 3 won.

Indeed all three are very impressive. :) I would hate to judge this is, as I don't know who I would place 1st. :popcorn:

I am a judge for the IFBB amateur.
I do not judge PRO)))
My choice ...

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_9097_PLCSVFWIZY.jpg

2hot4u
06-09-2012, 08:38 PM
I agree with you on this!!!Candice does have a really excellent shape, but am I the only person who thinks Andrea Cantone should win this? I mean she won't, but she SHOULD. Her shape is just as good as Lewis', and her conditioning is a million times better. Don't get me wrong, I know shape is a huge deal in figure, but I don't see how anyone as soft as lewis is could win a show. WILL she win? Probably. But come on, people...

reurope
06-09-2012, 08:46 PM
ARE YOU THE SAME PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN BACKING ROSALIND VANTERPOOL FOR SO LONG? Whaaaaaat? Candice has less conditioning than the average BIKINI competitor here! I'm happy her genetics allow her to be this smooth and have such a small waist, but are you folks for real?
I think y'all are letting her perfect complexion and high quality lace-front wig sway you, haha.
Again, I know my pick won't win, but for the life of me I do not know why.

reurope
06-09-2012, 08:48 PM
I agree with you on this!!!

Lisa, I can not believe that NO conditioning whatsoever is going to fly because she has a nice shape. Isn't this about the least number of flaws? No condotioning whatsoever is a crazy huge freaking flaw, if you ask me.

IRONBULL
06-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Candice Lewis - Pacific USA Naturals Bodybuilding Championship - NPC 2008

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_0692_DMBFUISMMD.jpg

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_0697_JLEUOGSSOT.jpg

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_0701_XQFUOHYOPN.jpg

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_1857_DGJNHUWUTK.jpg

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/IMG_1851_OHQIHJEUXL.jpg

Figure: Overall Winner (1st)
Figure: Class C (1st)

Siouxcountry
06-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Thanks, Alex! :)

Lisa, I can not believe that NO conditioning whatsoever is going to fly because she has a nice shape. Isn't this about the least number of flaws? No condotioning whatsoever is a crazy huge freaking flaw, if you ask me.

I get your point. I do think shape will beat conditioning tonight.

AnneP
06-09-2012, 09:01 PM
I like Alea a lot but gotta agree with Mr Timoshenko, Lewis is stunning! That x-frame <3

reurope
06-09-2012, 09:15 PM
Also, I don't know if Alea Suarez is wearing lower shoes than everyone else or WHAT, but her legs look kind of stumpy. Like she's wearing skin colored pants or something.
I am obviously imagining things here though, because come on, why would a girl with a great shape AND good conditioning win a show? And why would Alea Suarez be wearing flesh colored slacks?

IRONBULL
06-09-2012, 09:18 PM
I like Alea a lot but gotta agree with Mr Timoshenko, Lewis is stunning! That x-frame <3

BEAUTIFUL doll, ideal proportions. The maximum femininity. Beautiful muscle. Charming.

shelly826
06-09-2012, 10:06 PM

Beautiful!

Eboney
06-09-2012, 10:26 PM
ARE YOU THE SAME PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN BACKING ROSALIND VANTERPOOL FOR SO LONG? Whaaaaaat? Candice has less conditioning than the average BIKINI competitor here! I'm happy her genetics allow her to be this smooth and have such a small waist, but are you folks for real?
I think y'all are letting her perfect complexion and high quality lace-front wig sway you, haha.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: U called out the lacefront...GIRL:rofl:

foxieroxie007
06-09-2012, 10:42 PM

Robynn

Europe

:faint:

I can't! lol I had a splitting headache that went away and then I busted a laugh that brought it roaring back and I now can barely see out of my right eye!

Didances
06-09-2012, 10:44 PM

:spit: I just died.

I'm with you on this one Robynn.

ShawnCarla
06-09-2012, 11:24 PM

See I get what you're saying... but at the same time...
She's bringing the same package to each show. She's consistently showing up looking good. The judges are rewarding her for that. If they had told her to tighten up, I'm sure she would have. But they're obviously not telling her to do that and she's coming out on top because of it. Sometimes it's better to be consistent then it is to just transform every single show into an unrecognizable competitor.
I just think she's a show stopper.

foxieroxie007
06-09-2012, 11:30 PM
She's kind of like Nicole Wilkins 2.0. Remember when everyone used to scoff at Nicole being so incredibly soft. Well this is the sista version.

I like Candace's shape, obviously she's not being told to change so she shows up how she is. I think if she was actually tigther she'd be unbeatable. If she wins tonight it will be interesting to see what she brings to the Olympia stage.

For some reason when I look at her past pics and her current contest pics she's like a totally different complexion. Like she went from a milk chocolate sista to a golden goddess. This headache is really getting the best of my eye sight. :rofl:

NubiQ
06-09-2012, 11:56 PM

No joke - I just spit Pepsi Max all over the computer monitor when I read this! Damn it, woman!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

T.

Siouxcountry
06-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Full results........ http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=20360

1. Candice Lewis
2. Alea Suarez
3. Andrea Cantone

:)

Siouxcountry
06-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Three women named Candice are now 2012 Figure Olympia qualified. Watch Chief screw up the names during the Olympia coverage. :D

reurope
06-10-2012, 12:36 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl: U called out the lacefront...GIRL:rofl:

Robynn

Europe

:faint:

I can't! lol I had a splitting headache that went away and then I busted a laugh that brought it roaring back and I now can barely see out of my right eye!

:spit: I just died.

I'm with you on this one Robynn.

No joke - I just spit Pepsi Max all over the computer monitor when I read this! Damn it, woman!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

T.

I know it sounds like I'm hating on her, and maybe I am, but it's not because of her hair. I have no issues with fake hair, or fake anything else for that matter. But just like I wouldn't step on stage with my weave tracks exposed, I would also not step on stage with my wig pulled halfway down my forehead.
Also, real talk, I only called that nonsense out because I knew there were more than a handful of brown ladies on the board thinking the same thing. If I was the lone black wolf in this pack, I wouldn't have bothered.

foxieroxie007
06-10-2012, 12:54 AM
Well maybe she has a really low hairline and is trying to put it forward enough as to not catch her own hair and damage it, or maybe she's hiding her forehead because it's much like Tyra Bank's forehead.

All and all, luckily it doesn't look like this....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/cocokisses/bad-lace-front.png

Congrats to her though. Not gonna lie, it's nice to at least see another sista get some stage love. I would like to see her tighter, but hey, the judges don't mind.

Tycie
06-10-2012, 12:54 AM
Full results........ http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=20360

1. Candice Lewis
2. Alea Suarez
3. Andrea Cantone

:)

I call it like I see it. ;) There are many factors that contribute to an athlete winning a show. As we all know, making a judgement solely based on pictures is half the story. Mark my words. This young lady is being groomed for awesome things! Kudos to her!

cici_kyle
06-10-2012, 12:55 AM

:faint::lol1:

She's kind of like Nicole Wilkins 2.0. Remember when everyone used to scoff at Nicole being so incredibly soft. Well this is the sista version.

I like Candace's shape, obviously she's not being told to change so she shows up how she is. I think if she was actually tigther she'd be unbeatable. If she wins tonight it will be interesting to see what she brings to the Olympia stage.

For some reason when I look at her past pics and her current contest pics she's like a totally different complexion. Like she went from a milk chocolate sista to a golden goddess. This headache is really getting the best of my eye sight. :rofl:

So as I'm scrolling through to catch up I see the post from her in 2008 and I had to go back and check the pic from today's show to do a double take. :whistle: ...ummmm, does jantana do that??

I know it sounds like I'm hating on her, and maybe I am, but it's not because of her hair. I have no issues with fake hair, or fake anything else for that matter. But just like I wouldn't step on stage with my weave tracks exposed, I would also not step on stage with my wig pulled halfway down my forehead.
Also, real talk, I only called that nonsense out because I knew there were more than a handful of brown ladies on the board thinking the same thing. If I was the lone black wolf in this pack, I wouldn't have bothered.

This was a much needed giggle this evening. Thankz SC

...I love Candice's shape/frame, but I think she will have to come in tighter to move up at the Olympia. Apparently not by much since she is being rewarded tonight but I don't see her getting first call out at the O with this conditioning.

SN: I LOVE Alea's suit and I think Andrea looked great tonight as well. If you were Alea or Andrea's coach, what would you have them work on for their next show? (my question after looking at results from EVERY show)

Siouxcountry
06-10-2012, 12:58 AM

Tell me that photo is not real! :spit:

I call it like I see it. ;) There are many factors that contribute to an athlete winning a show. As we all know, making a judgement solely based on pictures is half the story. Mark my words. This young lady is being groomed for awesome things! Kudos to her!

I think in a year or two we will see Candice in the top 6 at the Olympia. :)

Che
06-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Well maybe she has a really low hairline and is trying to put it forward enough as to not catch her own hair and damage it, or maybe she's hiding her forehead because it's much like Tyra Bank's forehead.

Congrats to her though. Not gonna lie, it's nice to at least see another sista get some stage love. I would like to see her tighter, but hey, the judges don't mind.

FFS.:rofl::rofl::rofl: it looks like it's on backwards!!!! c'mon son!

sandi_stuart
06-10-2012, 01:04 AM
You ladies are killing me.

Please tell this clueless white girl WTH is a lace front wig???!!???:rofl:

foxieroxie007
06-10-2012, 01:09 AM
For the clueless non-Hollywood living white girls ;)

Here's the funny version of what a Lace Front is...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lace%20Front

Here's the PC non offensive definition.

LACE FRONT: A wig made with a mesh insert in the front into which individual hairs are hand-tied creating a realistic hairline. Attached with special adhesive the lace front creates an illusion that it is the wearer's own growing hair.

foxieroxie007
06-10-2012, 01:12 AM
Non glued on version (better for the hairline and no damage)

eEVAudZvRpA

Glued version (which can be ok if you don't get your hair all caught up in the glue/tape)

gUjfT47bVTw

Siouxcountry
06-10-2012, 01:37 AM
For the clueless non-Hollywood living white girls ;)

Here's the funny version of what a Lace Front is...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lace%20Front

Here's the PC non offensive definition.

LACE FRONT: A wig made with a mesh insert in the front into which individual hairs are hand-tied creating a realistic hairline. Attached with special adhesive the lace front creates an illusion that it is the wearer's own growing hair.

Thanks, Roxie! I was curious too. :)

ranger
06-10-2012, 01:46 AM
Y'all are hysterical tonight!

Big congrats to Candice, I've always admired her physique, thought she was gorgeous and wish she would have placed higher at some other shows. I only wish her first win would not have come right after being signed by FMG.

Siouxcountry
06-10-2012, 02:53 AM
Candice Lewis (https://twitter.com/#%21/icandylewis) & Teresa Anthony. :)

shelly826
06-10-2012, 08:23 AM
You ladies are killing me.

Please tell this clueless white girl WTH is a lace front wig???!!???:rofl:

Thank you, so glad I'm not the only one...........:rofl:

IRONBULL
06-10-2012, 09:04 AM
ТОР-3

http://contests.npcnewsonline.com/images/contests/18/large/86203.jpg

http://contests.npcnewsonline.com/images/contests/18/large/86205.jpg

http://contests.npcnewsonline.com/images/contests/18/large/86207.jpg

http://contests.npcnewsonline.com/images/contests/18/large/86211.jpg

Siouxcountry
06-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Mona Muresan, Kim Sheppard, Eleni Plakitsi & Alea Suarez backstage. Photo thanks to Eleni. :)

chicky9914
06-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Candice Lewis is a beautiful competitor with amazing shape, but I tend to agree with what some of the others have suggested - she doesn't carry much muscle. My first thought when I saw her was that she reminds me of a mix between Nicole Wilkins and Ziville Raudoniene. I prefer Alea's look for figure.

titonej
06-11-2012, 01:43 AM
Ann and I wanted to say thank you to all the athletes, sponsors, my staff and all the people of Omaha for their support this past weekend. We had a great turnout of competitor with number reaching over 140 with crossovers. and sold out the Finals of this inaugural event. The 10 Figure Pros all looked great especially the top 5 who made it difficult for the judges!

This was a new market for the IFBB / NPC and we def...made a huge splash. Ill steal a line from a great movie " Fields of Dreams" If you build it they will come............ Well thats what we did and they supported the event! Thank you everyone!!! Expect more events coming to Nebraska!!!

reurope
06-11-2012, 06:39 AM
My first thought when I saw her was that she reminds me of a mix between Nicole Wilkins and Ziville Raudoniene.
WEIRD! Never would have thought of this, but you're on the money.
wow, what a bizarre mash-up.
PS, totally unrelated to the Omaha Pro, but remember before Ziv had boobs? Weird.
http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/QW5Q9591_PKWIPKSCYE.jpg
http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/photos/transferred/_47I0181_NJTJFNEFEX.jpg

Siouxcountry
06-11-2012, 02:25 PM
This guy took a bunch of photos of the show, mostly amateur........ http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=238950796159401 :camera:

Kristin Leslie
06-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Yooo this thread though!!!!! :rofl:I just had a secretary walk by and give me the stank eye

cherokeegurl
08-02-2012, 11:28 PM
Also, I don't know if Alea Suarez is wearing lower shoes than everyone else or WHAT, but her legs look kind of stumpy. Like she's wearing skin colored pants or something.
I am obviously imagining things here though, because come on, why would a girl with a great shape AND good conditioning win a show? And why would Alea Suarez be wearing flesh colored slacks?

wow...