3rd call out - Susan Salazar, Dana Linn Bailey, Marina Lopez, Beni Lopez

JasonLannigan
02-25-2012, 06:38 PM
2012 IFBB DESERT MUSCLE CLASSIC PRO PHYSIQUE

4th call out - Rita Rae, Pamela Franklin, LaDrissa Bonivel, Tracy Bodner

JasonLannigan
02-25-2012, 06:42 PM
2012 IFBB DESERT MUSCLE CLASSIC PRO PHYSIQUE

5th call out - Dana Linn Bailey, Jillian Reville, Karina Nascimento, Marilena Echohawk

IslandPower
02-25-2012, 06:54 PM
Hey guys,

Question I am suspecting that because there is an Ab/thigh mando that a competitor would be required to have both? Am I wrong in this thinking? No disrepect to any of the top three women just asking.

JasonLannigan
02-25-2012, 06:58 PM
Pro Bikini only 6 competitors.

Only one call out - Ashley Harbour, Narmin Assria, Stacey Alexander, Jennifer Chapman, Christina Vargas, Bernadett Matassa

JasonLannigan
02-25-2012, 07:01 PM
Hey guys,

Question I am suspecting that because there is an Ab/thigh mando that a competitor would be required to have both? Am I wrong in this thinking? No disrepect to any of the top three women just asking.

Some women don't have much abs at all no matter how low the bodyfat is.

ashlibbie
02-25-2012, 07:49 PM
Physique looks awesome!

IslandPower
02-25-2012, 09:08 PM
At the athletes meeting yesterday they were clear about WP not being women's bodybuilding but I think they need to be more clear about WP not being Figure...just a thought!

lil mama
02-25-2012, 09:49 PM
Glad u said that they also said at meetin it's figure with 20Percent
more muscle on a figure competitor.

With that being said I knew that even come a

Bit smaller and not so dry or conditioned I would b viewed as still too much after that comment hell DLB was harder & drier than myself yet am the one in play by play that Is dry hard Striated......lol

At the athletes meeting yesterday they were clear about WP not being women's bodybuilding but I think they need to be more clear about WP not being Figure...just a thought!

Laura Boisacq
02-25-2012, 11:12 PM

I agree. But it looks by the 5th call out that if those were top 4 they did a pretty good job on picking a representation of pro physique. I also agree with Beni in that I think DLB was a bit too hard the other day (last pic post) but the pre-judge pictures (which are always different then in person) made her look less dry, even her amazing rock hard abs were a bit washed out & she was sweating (see it in the pics) so it looks like trainers had her drink some fluids to smooth her out a touch. Just a guess.

No matter how you shake it down, DLB looked amazing: I think she came up a bit too much but I'm not judging the show. Respect to all of the ladies that competed today!!! Thank you so much for looking beautiful and classy and representing a great look!!! :awesome: