PDA

View Full Version : Marina Lopez keeps moving up!

Siouxcountry
03-19-2012, 12:00 AM
Former bodybuilder Marina Lopez moved up in placings at her second pro physique show (placing 5th at the IFBB St Louis Pro Physique (http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=289)), but will she ever be what the judges want in the top 3? She does not look like the top 3 in St Louis... Sara Hurrle, Michelle Blank or Jennifer Smythe. She is again competing this Saturday at the California Governors Cup Pro and in April at Europa Show Of Champions. That will be 4 out of the first 5 pro physique shows. She is giving it her all to prove a former bodybuilder can do well in physique. :waving: Here she is with Gennifer Strobo after placing 5th this past weekend........

dB5tt-vJDCg

Kim
03-19-2012, 12:04 AM
don't know how the judges feel/will feel but I've had a girl crush on her for a bit now. :angel: and I like the boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is just something about her...

/personalthoughts

REVERX
03-19-2012, 06:59 AM
I'm high on her, too. She has been downsizing a lot to get to this point. Personally, I think she's where she needs to be to compete in WP. That said, would the judges, in the present criteria, like her more if she still had her look from past years? I'm asking.

(Left, Marina-When she won the 2009 NPC Colorado St. Bodybuilding Title. Right, Marina-When she won the 2006 NPC Northern Colorado St. Bodybuilding Title.)

Siouxcountry
03-19-2012, 01:31 PM
I'm high on her, too. She has been downsizing a lot to get to this point. Personally, I think she's where she needs to be to compete in WP. That said, would the judges, in the present criteria, like her more if she still had her look from past years? I'm asking.

Even in 2006 she may have been to much to place top 3 at the 2012 IFBB St Louis Pro Physique. If she can better control and reduce her waist size, she may move up in placings. Like always it depends who shows up. Yes she has downsized quite a bit over the past 1.5 years.

2010 NPC National BB championships & 2012 IFBB St Louis Pro Physique.........

MrsFluffyBunny
03-19-2012, 03:22 PM
Another amazing, overlooked physique. How can that not be what is rewarded in WPD?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner