PDA

View Full Version : Jane Awad - IFBB Pro

Siouxcountry
07-05-2008, 08:49 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/banner_janeawad.jpg (http://www.trainwjane.com/)

Jane is competing at the Houston Pro as I type this. She is in the best shape of her competitive career according to many, including industry expert Terry Goodlad........

Probably the most improved athlete in the lineup was Jane Awad who has always had an outstanding lower body but lacked shoulder development specifically and general upper body muscularity. She recently started working with a new trainer and the results speak for themselves as she now has an upper body equally impressive as her legendary lower body. She ended up in the second group in callouts but despite how she finishes this show, this was certainly the best this long-time veteran Canadian figure pro has ever looked.LINK (http://bodysport.com/blogs/?p=66)

Before yesterday, she last competed at the 2007 IFBB Jan Tana Figure Pro (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1118), and placed 4th (nearly qualifying for the Ms Figure Olympia)............

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=8639&eventcode=1118

Siouxcountry
07-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Prejudging pics of Jane Awad (2008 Houston Pro (http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=contest&eventcode=1261)).............

:cool:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=8639&eventcode=1261

chicky9914
07-05-2008, 09:04 PM
I agree, she looks UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Siouxcountry
07-09-2008, 03:57 AM
C-Ray interviewed Jane in May.............

http://fitgems.blogspot.com/2008/05/sharing-tenspot-withjane-awad.html

FitGems: What are your best lifts in the gym (that you are most proud of)?

Jane: Incline chest press 45lb plates on each side

Neely
07-09-2008, 04:01 AM
I soooo want Jane's calves!! :respect:

At least, I want to know her secret! lol

Siouxcountry
07-09-2008, 04:04 AM
I soooo want Jane's calves!! :respect:

At least, I want to know her secret! lol

They are incredible!

Neely
07-09-2008, 04:15 AM
They are incredible!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Physedfit
07-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Oh I love Jane! I just think she is so cute and love her physique!

Siouxcountry
07-09-2008, 11:33 PM
Jane you looked phenomenal! :waving:

jane awad
07-10-2008, 12:39 AM

thank you so much. I had a great time competing at this show. I was so excited to get back up on stage after taking a year off.
I really felt like I brought my most complete package to date and look forward to the Jacksonville Show in 3 weeks. All the girls were great in Houston and we had a lot of fun back stage.
Despite my 10th place finish I felt great about how Dave brought me in for this show and I hope I get a better look in Florida.
jane :)

Siouxcountry
07-10-2008, 12:59 AM
thank you so much. I had a great time competing at this show. I was so excited to get back up on stage after taking a year off.
I really felt like I brought my most complete package to date and look forward to the Jacksonville Show in 3 weeks. All the girls were great in Houston and we had a lot of fun back stage.
Despite my 10th place finish I felt great about how Dave brought me in for this show and I hope I get a better look in Florida.

Jane I think you'll improve on your placing at the Jacksonville Pro. :)

I created a forum devoted entirely to that show...............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70

You'll have another great time. Claire, Marcy, Petra, Kristi, and many more women will be there. :waving:

Shelly
07-10-2008, 01:04 AM
Jane you looked great at the Houston show....and i agree i think you are gonna do even better at the Jacksonville! Good luck!!!!:respect:

jane awad
07-10-2008, 06:57 PM
Jane you looked great at the Houston show....and i agree i think you are gonna do even better at the Jacksonville! Good luck!!!!:respect:

I will do my best, but the bottom line for me this year is to take it all in stride and enjoy each moment. I am looking foward to meeing everyone, and seeing others that I have not seen in a while.

KRISSY
07-11-2008, 06:17 AM
Hi Jane:D!
It was so wonderful meeting both you and your husband in Houston. You looked GREAT! and you are such a sweetheart!!! I hope you got home safe and sound and are back at it getting ready for Jacksonville:)

Marcy Porter
07-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Hey Jane, You looked great last weekend. Look forward to seeing you in Jackonsville , I havent seen you in forever !

~Claire~
07-11-2008, 11:22 AM
Wow! Jane you looked awesome at the Houston show. My goodness...where'd you get those calves?? I'm sure you get asked that ALOT, but I just couldn't resist asking, too! I look forward to meeting you in Jacksonville.

cray17
07-11-2008, 12:56 PM
This is long overdue, but congrats on your showing, Jane! You looked incredbile!! :bowdown:

Here's to you hopefully getting back on the Olympia stage sooner than later! :respect:

jane awad
07-11-2008, 07:37 PM
It was so wonderful meeting both you and your husband in Houston. You looked GREAT! and you are such a sweetheart!!! I hope you got home safe and sound and are back at it getting ready for Jacksonville:)

Chrissy, it was wonderful meeting you too. yes, we made it hope safe and sound. besides the small delay on the way home because they lost one of our bags everything was easy sailing.

jane awad
07-11-2008, 07:39 PM
Wow! Jane you looked awesome at the Houston show. My goodness...where'd you get those calves?? I'm sure you get asked that ALOT, but I just couldn't resist asking, too! I look forward to meeting you in Jacksonville.

Only 3 more weeks until Jacksonville. Looking forward to meeting you.
as for the calves, I would love to say that I do a lot of calf raises but unfortunately that would be a lie. May father's gene pool is the answer.
see you in a few
jane:waving:

jane awad
07-11-2008, 07:42 PM
This is long overdue, but congrats on your showing, Jane! You looked incredbile!! :bowdown:

Here's to you hopefully getting back on the Olympia stage sooner than later! :respect:

that is the plan Chris, I will do my best to make it happens.
thanks for always being so supportive.
jane

Latinfitgirl
07-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Jane, By far one of your best showing. I'm sure the only reason for your placing was that you've not been on stage as of late and all the new faces out there easy to get over looked. Either way good luck at the Jacksonville Pro, by the way who are you working with now for your prep?

jane awad
07-12-2008, 01:01 AM
Jane, By far one of your best showing. I'm sure the only reason for your placing was that you've not been on stage as of late and all the new faces out there easy to get over looked. Either way good luck at the Jacksonville Pro, by the way who are you working with now for your prep?

Hi Alexandra, thanks for the compliment. I felt great this time around.
Dave Palumbo helped me with my nutrition and my husband does my training.
I am hoping to get a look in Jacksonville.
thanks for the support.
jane

Nancypro
07-12-2008, 06:32 AM
Jane you always look great but I must say in Houston you looked amazing. You are a true inspiration. Good luck at your next comp. It was great to meet you finally after seeing you on stage for so many years.

Nancy

jane awad
07-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Jane you always look great but I must say in Houston you looked amazing. You are a true inspiration. Good luck at your next comp. It was great to meet you finally after seeing you on stage for so many years.

Nancy

Thanks Nancy, it was really nice meeting you too. You looked amazing at the Houston show as well. hope to see you again soon.

felicia
07-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Hi Jane,
It was so great to see you again in Houston:)
You were truly beautiful onstage and i don't think the pictures capture how beautiful you are in person...I hope to see ya at the Olympia!
Good Luck in Jacksonville...and get that qualification!!!

Take care,
Felicia:waving:

jane awad
07-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Hi Jane,
It was so great to see you again in Houston:)
You were truly beautiful onstage and i don't think the pictures capture how beautiful you are in person...I hope to see ya at the Olympia!
Good Luck in Jacksonville...and get that qualification!!!

Take care,

Hi Felicia,
thank you so much! You were stunning as always. I will do my best to get an Olympia qualification. Hope to see you soon
jane

jelena
07-12-2008, 09:48 PM
Hey Jane,
Was good to see you again in Houston. You looked great. Good luck in JAX

jane awad
07-13-2008, 09:34 PM
Hey Jane,
Was good to see you again in Houston. You looked great. Good luck in JAX

Hi Jelena, it was great seeing you too. Are you not doing the Jacksonville show?

sue upson
07-14-2008, 12:50 AM
Hi Jane.. I just stopped by to say hey and welcome. Good luck in Jacksonville. I'll be cheering for you from here! You always look amazing :respect:

jane awad
07-15-2008, 02:21 AM
Hi Jane.. I just stopped by to say hey and welcome. Good luck in Jacksonville. I'll be cheering for you from here! You always look amazing :respect:

Hi Sue, thanks so much. I need a little support going into this show! Wish you were on the judging panel. :D

MsGuns
07-15-2008, 02:29 AM

I luv this suit...who made it?
You are so Pretty!!

jane awad
07-15-2008, 05:05 PM
I luv this suit...who made it?
You are so Pretty!!

MsGuns thanks for the compliment. My suits were made my Crystal Corner
www.cryscorner.com she just keeps getting better at making them.
check her site out.
jane;)

MsGuns
07-15-2008, 07:23 PM
MsGuns thanks for the compliment. My suits were made my Crystal Corner
www.cryscorner.com she just keeps getting better at making them.
check her site out.
jane;)

Your welcome HOT MAMA...
She did an excellent job...I luv the bling bling

Princess Nutritionist
07-18-2008, 11:02 PM
Jane you looked AMAZING in Houston! You are so beautiful. You have such a complete package head-to-toe. I really admire that!

It was so great seeing you and Chris. Sorry we stole his M&F, lol. I hope to see you soon!

KRISSY
07-19-2008, 05:25 PM
I just wanted to wish you and Chris a wonderful weekend! I look forward to seeing you both again real soon. This time don't make me late to the meeting..LOL

~Claire~
07-20-2008, 01:13 AM
Hey Jane! Just wanted to say I really look forward to meeting you in JAX. I am serious about ya'll coming to Savannah anytime you'd like. We'd love to have you visit! The Lady and Sons even has a buffet!!!! :awesome:
I bet the two of us could do some damage!!!:awesome:
See you soon!

Siouxcountry
07-30-2008, 06:53 PM
Have a great time at the show and good luck! :)

felicia
08-01-2008, 02:28 AM
Hi Jane,
Good luck this weekend....I wish ya all the best!!!

xoxo
Felicia:yourock:

Aletha
08-01-2008, 02:51 AM
Hey Jane,
Good luck in Jax. You look fabulous!

Siouxcountry
08-01-2008, 08:59 AM
I talked to the beautiful IFBB Pro competitor Jane Awad this evening and ask her how she felt going into this show, and if we should expect to see any changes in her physique compared to what she presented at the Houston Pro. Jane said she is feeling good. “I tried to bring a slightly different look from Houston. I toned down the hard look that they are frowning upon. I hope they bite this look”.

- Ana Tigre

http://bodysport.com/blogs/?p=96

Siouxcountry
08-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Jane makes first one piece call out. :)

Siouxcountry
08-01-2008, 11:45 PM
Jane makes first two piece call out. :)

Shelly
08-02-2008, 12:44 AM
:woohoo:

nutratroy
08-02-2008, 05:26 AM
Jane was best in show. Hands down.:respect:

Jane, AWESOME!!!!!! hehe, Chris was awesome too...LOL.

Siouxcountry
08-02-2008, 08:49 AM
Jane backstage at the Jacksonville Pro. Pics by John Hawley............... :)

http://www.musclepapa.com/JaxProDJC080108backstage/index.htm

Musclepapa John
08-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Jane backstage at the Jacksonville Pro. Pics by John Hawley............... :)

http://www.musclepapa.com/JaxProDJC080108backstage/index.htm

Thank goodness for tripods as I prolly couldn't have held the camera steady otherwise:bowdown:

Siouxcountry
08-03-2008, 03:36 AM
Jane took 5th at the Jacksonville Pro! :cool:

Pic by Dallas3................

jmolive
08-03-2008, 03:49 AM
Hey Jane, You looked great last weekend. Look forward to seeing you in Jackonsville , I havent seen you in forever !

Hello Marcy and Jane I saw you both tonight in jacksonville and you both looked incredible... that was my first contest I been to but have been a admire of the sport for a long time... Best wishes to you both...

gina aliotti
08-03-2008, 01:06 PM
great job jane!!! you looked stunning... absolutely beautiful. I loved your look. YOu just keep perfecting yourself! Great job Girlie! -G

teri
08-03-2008, 01:19 PM
u look abso.frickin beautiful....congrats...:bowdown::bowdown:

jelena
08-03-2008, 01:38 PM
congrats jane,
good job!

cray17
08-04-2008, 02:18 AM
You just get better and better each show, Jane. Congrats on your top five placing! :bowdown:

Siouxcountry
08-04-2008, 02:55 AM
Jane Awad at the Jacksonville Pro................ :cool:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=8639&eventcode=1274

nutratroy
08-04-2008, 08:37 AM
Jane was best in show. Hands down.:respect:

Jane, AWESOME!!!!!! hehe, Chris was awesome too...LOL.

Jane is one of those "once in a lifetime thoroughbreds" that everyone loves to watch. I thought she had this in the bag. Jane will grab the Dallas win (if she goes).

Krissy and I Wish you the best!!! Nothing more then :respect:

jane awad
08-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Jane is one of those "once in a lifetime thoroughbreds" that everyone loves to watch. I thought she had this in the bag. Jane will grab the Dallas win (if she goes).

Krissy and I Wish you the best!!! Nothing more then :respect:

thank you so much Troy.
I am so happy for Krissy. she deserved the top 5 placing and the best presentation award. You go girl.
I just signed my contract today for the Europa so lets see what happens.
the lovely Elaine will be doing my make up and Crystal is making me some killer new suits. I promise to wear my hair straight!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE REALLY NICE POSTS. SOME PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE THIS BUT THEY DO HELP TO KEEP ME MOTIVATED AND THEY REALLY DO MEAN A LOT TO ME, SO THANK YOU SO MUCH

jane

Siouxcountry
08-04-2008, 07:13 PM
THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE REALLY NICE POSTS. SOME PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE THIS BUT THEY DO HELP TO KEEP ME MOTIVATED AND THEY REALLY DO MEAN A LOT TO ME, SO THANK YOU SO MUCH

jane

Jane I'm thrilled to read you'll be competing in Dallas! :cool:

felicia
08-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Great Job Jane...you looked great up there. :)
Best of luck at the Europa!

xoxo

nutratroy
08-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Jane I'm thrilled to read you'll be competing in Dallas! :cool:

Jane's the truth son! :p

~Claire~
08-05-2008, 01:11 AM
Congratulations on top 5 Jane!!! You looked incredible. I am glad you decided to do the Europa!!! I'll be rooting for you! After that though...start checking your calendar for your trip to Savannah! Paula is waiting....

MsGuns
08-05-2008, 01:36 AM
CONGRATS and I look forward to meeting you in Dallas...make sure you stop by the EJM booth to try on and buy a pair of brasilian jeans...

NYCStrongFox
08-05-2008, 02:16 AM
Hey Jane :waving: Congrats on your accomplishments thus far. Keep reaching for the stars girl. :awesome:

KRISSY
08-06-2008, 06:19 AM
Hi Beautiful Lady!!!!!
It was GREAT seeing you and Chris again. Once again you came into competition looking stunning on stage. Congrats on your top 5!!!!! Okay-game plan is you do Europa look beautiful as always and land top 3 and qualify for the O while I cheer and scream my brains out in the audience..LOL

See you in Dallas!!!!!

~Claire~
08-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Hey Jane!! I got your text! I won't be in Dallas, but I am glad to hear that you will. You will do great, I just know it!!! Go get that O qualification...you deserve it! Ij won't be in the audience cheering like Krissy will, but I'll be cheering from here in Georgia. Go get 'em girl!!
XOXOXOXOXOXO

Siouxcountry
08-06-2008, 11:56 PM
I like these one piece pics Mark Mason took at the Jacksonville Pro..................

http://www.ifbbpro.com/results/the-2008-jacksonville-pro-figure-part-1/

jane awad
08-11-2008, 01:03 AM
Hey Jane!! I got your text! I won't be in Dallas, but I am glad to hear that you will. You will do great, I just know it!!! Go get that O qualification...you deserve it! Ij won't be in the audience cheering like Krissy will, but I'll be cheering from here in Georgia. Go get 'em girl!!
XOXOXOXOXOXO

Hi there Claire
thanks for cheering! My sister will be there too with her husband and my chris will be there too so make some noise. I am really excited for this show and hope I can give you all something to cheer really loud about.
See you in a few days. :waving:

Sioux, thanks for posting some pics from the Jacksonville Pro.
Mel, I have know you forever! thanks for rooting for me. How is your training going? when you are gracing the stage next?

jane

Siouxcountry
08-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Another great show is upon us (this may end up the best show of the year)! Good luck, and have a great time at the Europa! :waving:

felicia
08-12-2008, 08:40 PM
HI Jane,
Good luck to you this weekend! Crossing my fingers for top 3:)

take care,
Felicia
xoxo

jane awad
08-13-2008, 01:48 AM
HI Jane,
Good luck to you this weekend! Crossing my fingers for top 3:)

take care,
Felicia
xoxo
hi Felicia,
thanks for always sending good luck! you are a real sweetheart and a true champion.
I will do my best to get that Olympia bid.
Hope to see you soon
jane

nutratroy
08-13-2008, 10:30 PM
:D:respect::awesome:
:waving:

KRISSY
08-13-2008, 10:33 PM
Hi Jane:)!!!!!
Safe travels into Dallas. I know that you are going to be absolutely spectacular on that Europa stage. I can't wait to see you again!!!!!

Princess Nutritionist
08-14-2008, 12:13 PM
Hey Jane!
I have something you may want :)

jane awad
08-14-2008, 07:28 PM
Hey Jane!
I have something you may want :)

what is it a cookie???
no it must be my suit

Siouxcountry
08-15-2008, 04:56 AM
Lucy Wilson interviews Jane two weeks before the Europa. Backstage at the 2008 Jacksonville Pro.............

LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg87t8i6xRw)

Zg87t8i6xRw

Siouxcountry
08-16-2008, 01:22 AM
One piece prejudging................

Shelly
08-16-2008, 01:23 AM
beautiful:awesome:

cray17
08-16-2008, 03:13 AM
My word...now I REALLY hope she qualifies for the Olympia in this contest! :respect:

nutratroy
08-16-2008, 04:46 AM
Jane, I was hollering...I seen u smile;)

Hey, Vegas is gonna rock!!:respect:

jane awad
08-16-2008, 05:48 AM
Jane, I was hollering...I seen u smile;)

Hey, Vegas is gonna rock!!:respect:
hey Troy,
I heard you yelling awad! i am assuming that second call out means no to the vegas trip.
night night, see you a the venue tomorrow with Krissy.

Siouxcountry
08-17-2008, 02:56 AM
MD.com Europa pics................... :waving:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=8639&eventcode=1279

cray17
08-17-2008, 04:18 AM
Jane...Personally, I think you should be packing your bags and getting ready for the Vegas trip in September. You just get better and better, and I can't think for the life of me why you don't place higher than you should. :banghead:

Oh well...you did a great job nethertheless. We're all proud of you, Jane! :awesome:

Siouxcountry
08-17-2008, 07:36 AM
Jane placed 12th in the biggest figure show ever (38 competitors)! :waving:

Punisher44
08-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Jane placed 12th in the biggest figure show ever (38 competitors)! :waving:

There are a few reasons why I joined this site...A) my wife is the beautiful Jane Awad and I love to show her support B) NutraTroy is my boy and C) I have my own take on the Europa show...get ready!!

OK, I am not one of those crazy husbands but some stuff has to be said..first of all Berna you looked beautiful and completely deserved the win...Jane loves you and your husband is hilarious!!!

I don't know why my wife places where she does but she is absolutely amazing and I thank all of you for the support you give her at the shows and on the message boards. There is more to this sport than what you see on stage. She owns a very successful training studio Train With Jane (www.trainwjane.com), has her own supplement line, clothing line, works hard for various charities, and still has time to train for comptetitions and help amateur competitors reach all of their goals. She is an accomplished model and has two university degrees...I know I am lucky!! To me she is what figure should be about, but I guess you can consider me bias...I don't care...I know I'm right...lol.

The people at ARL...Arthor, Troy, Krissy, Amy, Steve, and Mad Max are the most stand up, supportive, and genuine people in the industry. Not only are they making products that are taking over the supplement industry but they are a great little family as well. AMY PETERS gets shafted every time!! You always come in with bang on conditioning and you deserved to be looked at. Granted the placings mean nothing because they don't judge anybody after 3 anyway but you coming in 20th is a freaking joke.

NEW RULE: "ONCE YOU HAVE QUALIFIED FOR THE OLYMPIA...STAY HOME" There are so many pro girls now that once a girl qualifies she should not do any more shows that year. Obviously there are other factors involved that may be out of the girls hands...but you are taking a spot away from someone else.

Jane will be competing again in AC so I will see all of you there...especially the ARL crew!!! Troy, Ill talk to you soon big boy.:banghead:

LizaFit
08-17-2008, 04:00 PM
There are a few reasons why I joined this site...A) my wife is the beautiful Jane Awad and I love to show her support B) NutraTroy is my boy and C) I have my own take on the Europa show...get ready!!

OK, I am not one of those crazy husbands but some stuff has to be said..first of all Berna you looked beautiful and completely deserved the win...Jane loves you and your husband is hilarious!!!

I don't know why my wife places where she does but she is absolutely amazing and I thank all of you for the support you give her at the shows and on the message boards. There is more to this sport than what you see on stage. She owns a very successful training studio Train With Jane (www.trainwjane.com), has her own supplement line, clothing line, works hard for various charities, and still has time to train for comptetitions and help amateur competitors reach all of their goals. She is an accomplished model and has two university degrees...I know I am lucky!! To me she is what figure should be about, but I guess you can consider me bias...I don't care...I know I'm right...lol.

The people at ARL...Arthor, Troy, Krissy, Amy, Steve, and Mad Max are the most stand up, supportive, and genuine people in the industry. Not only are they making products that are taking over the supplement industry but they are a great little family as well. AMY PETERS gets shafted every time!! You always come in with bang on conditioning and you deserved to be looked at. Granted the placings mean nothing because they don't judge anybody after 3 anyway but you coming in 20th is a freaking joke.

NEW RULE: "ONCE YOU HAVE QUALIFIED FOR THE OLYMPIA...STAY HOME" There are so many pro girls now that once a girl qualifies she should not do any more shows that year. Obviously there are other factors involved that may be out of the girls hands...but you are taking a spot away from someone else.

Jane will be competing again in AC so I will see all of you there...especially the ARL crew!!! Troy, Ill talk to you soon big boy.:banghead:

Congrats to you and your wife Jane on all of her success and accomplishments... what a great role model for women... I have not met Jane yet but have seen her on stage.... she looks so healthy, fit and vibrant... a beautiful physique... best wishes in AC! :respect:

cray17
08-17-2008, 04:28 PM

I don't know why my wife places where she does but she is absolutely amazing and I thank all of you for the support you give her at the shows and on the message boards. There is more to this sport than what you see on stage. She owns a very successful training studio Train With Jane (www.trainwjane.com (http://www.trainwjane.com)), has her own supplement line, clothing line, works hard for various charities, and still has time to train for comptetitions and help amateur competitors reach all of their goals. She is an accomplished model and has two university degrees...I know I am lucky!! To me she is what figure should be about, but I guess you can consider me bias...I don't care...I know I'm right...lol.

What's up dude? This is C-Ray, the guy that created your wife's Yahoo group. :waving: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/j_awad/ How are things with ya?

Great that you joined this board. I too believe that Jane should be among the elite in figure. So you're not bias, okay?! LOL. :D And who knows, maybe one day she will be in the eyes of the IFBB. I know she's an elite among the eyes of fans and of course, you. She'll return to the Olympia stage soon, I don't doubt that one bit.

Once again...welcome to the boards! :awesome:

Siouxcountry
08-17-2008, 06:42 PM
Welcome to our site, Bro! :waving:

What I would like to see is if two of the top 3 are already qualified for the Olympia, they give fourth place an invite.

Punisher44
08-18-2008, 01:02 AM
Congrats to you and your wife Jane on all of her success and accomplishments... what a great role model for women... I have not met Jane yet but have seen her on stage.... she looks so healthy, fit and vibrant... a beautiful physique... best wishes in AC! :respect:

Thank you for the kind words and the support. I try not to get too frantic with things!! LOL. We will be in AC so I hope you can get there...

Punisher44
08-18-2008, 01:04 AM
What's up dude? This is C-Ray, the guy that created your wife's Yahoo group. :waving: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/j_awad/ How are things with ya?

Great that you joined this board. I too believe that Jane should be among the elite in figure. So you're not bias, okay?! LOL. :D And who knows, maybe one day she will be in the eyes of the IFBB. I know she's an elite among the eyes of fans and of course, you. She'll return to the Olympia stage soon, I don't doubt that one bit.

Once again...welcome to the boards! :awesome:

Thanks for all of the support for my wife and the yahoo group is dynamite. I knew you take a good amount of time to do that and I appreciate that. Hopefully AC will be full of good news...we shall soon see.

nutratroy
08-18-2008, 05:43 AM

C-Dawg~

Wow, what a post. So many elements layered here, it is like a figure casserole!

Bro- Jane is not just "an" figure pro, Jane's an figure icon. After all the mag covers, ASC and O showings...and her successful track record, she has a lot of postive history and knowledge to share with many! She still owns the stage each and everytime....nothing but :respect:
Here is a true and funny story. At the Houston Pro, Krissy came up to me and goes..."Guess who I meet and hung-out with today?" I said Who? Krissy said "Freakin Jane Awad!!!" "We hung out and talked and she is like totally awesome!" Krissy was tickled Pink! Then who did I see, Claire, Amy, Krissy and JANE walking around! Things have never been the same since...LOL, ;)

Bro- Figure, I understand where your coming from. As you I am a Husband myself or any boyfriend or family member, it is all about us owning tough skin. When you see them work so hard and then get a poor placing, it stings really bad. But then it is the nature of figure. One girl has to win and one has to be 20, but Pro Figure is also a business, so I get it. The suits, all the glamour, the pay websites, plus there are coaches & manager's who make them do back to back shows for wins or want strong showings to help keep their girls overall rep high going into the big show. Do I agree?.....Not at all, but I get it.

It is damn hard when your 4th, 5th or 6th and missed that O birth because some girls keep re-doing shows once they are in. This is a very "deep" & "sensitive" question. One I am sure everyone has a say on, but the bottom line is this...No matter what-JANE is amazing, her pictures do not lie. AC is Janes O birth in 2008 and she will do very well in Vegas and then the ASC.

ALR Industries has a lot of figure Pros and top rated Figure gals. We love the sport! We support it fully. But it is meeting peeps like you that make all the booth work, long trips worth it. Now next time we go out and celebrate victory:D with some cheesecake...wait, I am dieting....back to Jane;)

Jonathan
08-18-2008, 06:37 PM
Jane is one of the most gifted women I have ever seen. I interviewed this masterpiece in March 2006 and it's amazing to see how much she has accomplished.

Punisher44
08-18-2008, 07:01 PM
C-Dawg~

Wow, what a post. So many elements layered here, it is like a figure casserole!

Bro- Jane is not just "an" figure pro, Jane's an figure icon. After all the mag covers, ASC and O showings...and her successful track record, she has a lot of postive history and knowledge to share with many! She still owns the stage each and everytime....nothing but :respect:
Here is a true and funny story. At the Houston Pro, Krissy came up to me and goes..."Guess who I meet and hung-out with today?" I said Who? Krissy said "Freakin Jane Awad!!!" "We hung out and talked and she is like totally awesome!" Krissy was tickled Pink! Then who did I see, Claire, Amy, Krissy and JANE walking around! Things have never been the same since...LOL, ;)

Bro- Figure, I understand where your coming from. As you I am a Husband myself or any boyfriend or family member, it is all about us owning tough skin. When you see them work so hard and then get a poor placing, it stings really bad. But then it is the nature of figure. One girl has to win and one has to be 20, but Pro Figure is also a business, so I get it. The suits, all the glamour, the pay websites, plus there are coaches & manager's who make them do back to back shows for wins or want strong showings to help keep their girls overall rep high going into the big show. Do I agree?.....Not at all, but I get it.

It is damn hard when your 4th, 5th or 6th and missed that O birth because some girls keep re-doing shows once they are in. This is a very "deep" & "sensitive" question. One I am sure everyone has a say on, but the bottom line is this...No matter what-JANE is amazing, her pictures do not lie. AC is Janes O birth in 2008 and she will do very well in Vegas and then the ASC.

ALR Industries has a lot of figure Pros and top rated Figure gals. We love the sport! We support it fully. But it is meeting peeps like you that make all the booth work, long trips worth it. Now next time we go out and celebrate victory:D with some cheesecake...wait, I am dieting....back to Jane;)

Big Money Troy!! You always have the right words to calm me down and I appreciate that. Jane and I love you, Krissy, and that entire ALR crew. As I have told you before, it is nice to meet some genuinely nice people in an industry where they are so few. Krissy is going to sky rocket at that NY Pro and this will be the year she hits the big O Stage...it is her hard work and dedication that got her there...you two should be so proud of that. You know I will be at the AC and my thoughts will be with you guys in NY. Dave better be on his game with the updates!!!! Thank you for enjoying my casserole and talking me off that bridge...lol. Talk to you soon!!

nutratroy
08-18-2008, 07:35 PM
Chris:

ROFLMAO....dude your awesome. Never feel bad about anything said. Look, truth be told, Jane was top four call out in Jax with Kristal R, Mary Lado and Jen Paxson! To go from that to 12th is a bit of a swallow this show, but Jane is classic warrior and she'll regroup and get it done son! :D

Hey, thank you for the kind words but lets focus on Awad's assult to the top of the O! Jane needs to share some of those classic lines and claves with the rest of us!

nutratroy
08-19-2008, 05:45 AM
Jane, great talking today! You two are awesome. Now, kill'em in Atlanic City!;)

Siouxcountry
08-19-2008, 11:50 PM
Jane & Jen Hendershott at the Europa Expo.............. :)

Princess Nutritionist
08-20-2008, 10:11 PM
I love this pic!

KRISSY
08-21-2008, 06:29 AM
Hi Jane:waving:!!
FIrst and foremost...you are simply amazing and beautiful! You just shine on and off stage and I am just so happy that Troy and I have gotten to know both you and Chris. You both are incredible people and always fun to be around. It was great speaking with you on the phone yesterday and remember...our game plan...LOL

Hugs and Kissesxoxoxoxo
Krissyxo

AJ Williams IFBB
08-21-2008, 06:35 PM
HI, i wanted to say , RESPECT to you for supporting Jane as you do. my hubby, Jon is my angel too! he would say the same thing about me. I actually thought "OH NO!" jane is doing AC and I am too! argh! she's gonna spank me! lol... but Unlike some, I enjoy stiff competition! and a good canadian accent! ha! I should speak, I'm from Boston with my CAHHH
Anyway, good luck and cheers to the tried and true figure gals and their men!:angel:

jane awad
08-21-2008, 07:28 PM
Hi Jane:waving:!!
FIrst and foremost...you are simply amazing and beautiful! You just shine on and off stage and I am just so happy that Troy and I have gotten to know both you and Chris. You both are incredible people and always fun to be around. It was great speaking with you on the phone yesterday and remember...our game plan...LOL

Hugs and Kissesxoxoxoxo
Krissyxo

Krissy how could I forget the game plan, I made it up!!!
did you get a chance to read over the interview? chris and I laughed our
way through it.
we were actually thinking about coming to the NY to watch so we might be there tho cheer you on.
hang in there only a few more days

jane awad
08-21-2008, 07:29 PM
I love this pic!

awwww! aren't we cute!!!!

jane awad
08-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Jane, great talking today! You two are awesome. Now, kill'em in Atlanic City!;)

Troy, that is infact the game plan.
We are going to drive down to AC from here, It is just a short 10hour trip. ha
We will have some quality car time together. chris will drive I will sleep, now that's what I call quality time. He is so good to me. He is going straight to heaven. St. Peter will high five and chest bump him on the way in.
jane

nutratroy
08-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Troy, that is infact the game plan.
We are going to drive down to AC from here, It is just a short 10hour trip. ha
We will have some quality car time together. chris will drive I will sleep, now that's what I call quality time. He is so good to me. He is going straight to heaven. St. Peter will high five and chest bump him on the way in.
jane

Well, lets not go that far!:D

Chris is da stud man. AC will be fun, we will have a booth there as well.

Siouxcountry
08-21-2008, 11:38 PM
Jane backstage at the Europa............... :waving:

Punisher44
08-22-2008, 12:35 AM
Chris:

ROFLMAO....dude your awesome. Never feel bad about anything said. Look, truth be told, Jane was top four call out in Jax with Kristal R, Mary Lado and Jen Paxson! To go from that to 12th is a bit of a swallow this show, but Jane is classic warrior and she'll regroup and get it done son! :D

Hey, thank you for the kind words but lets focus on Awad's assult to the top of the O! Jane needs to share some of those classic lines and claves with the rest of us!

You know me Troy...the protective PitBull!!! Jane has way more patience then me but I have a great feeling about AC so lets see what happens!!!! I appreciate you always having my back and I can't wait to see the interview!!!

Punisher44
08-22-2008, 12:38 AM
HI, i wanted to say , RESPECT to you for supporting Jane as you do. my hubby, Jon is my angel too! he would say the same thing about me. I actually thought "OH NO!" jane is doing AC and I am too! argh! she's gonna spank me! lol... but Unlike some, I enjoy stiff competition! and a good canadian accent! ha! I should speak, I'm from Boston with my CAHHH
Anyway, good luck and cheers to the tried and true figure gals and their men!:angel:

Thank you for the kind words AJ and I am sure you will come in looking amazing. Supporting Jane is easy because she is not only a beautiful person, but she is my soulmate. I love her more than anything in this world and wish her only success and happiness, two things a husband should always help his wife accomplish. See you in AC.

Siouxcountry
08-22-2008, 12:48 AM
You know me Troy...the protective PitBull!!! Jane has way more patience then me but I have a great feeling about AC so lets see what happens!!!! I appreciate you always having my back and I can't wait to see the interview!!!

What's this interview you all are referring too? :popcorn:

Punisher44
08-22-2008, 12:49 AM
What's this interview you all are referring too? :popcorn:

Whats up Sioux...the interview will be in the new ALR Magazine...Troy really did a great job and I hope you all get a kick out of it.

Siouxcountry
08-22-2008, 01:02 AM
Whats up Sioux...the interview will be in the new ALR Magazine...Troy really did a great job and I hope you all get a kick out of it.

Cool, maybe someone can scan it and post it here.

nutratroy
08-22-2008, 06:23 AM
LOL< it is for the Olympia issue...Jane is pure Jane, classic from an Icon;) Once we release it, I'll san it for you:waving:

Princess Nutritionist
08-22-2008, 02:57 PM

Jane is amazing! I have always looked up to her. I love the package she brings to the stage, she is complete head to toe! To add to all of this, she is beautiful on the inside. And she has a really great husband, who I absolutely adore, because I'm his 2nd fave figure competitor. Ok, well maybe I'm tied for 3rd with Krissy Chin.

Chris thank you for what you said here, and to me over the weekend!

Troy n Chris together at the AC = trouble!

jane awad
08-23-2008, 07:10 PM
Jane is amazing! I have always looked up to her. I love the package she brings to the stage, she is complete head to toe! To add to all of this, she is beautiful on the inside. And she has a really great husband, who I absolutely adore, because I'm his 2nd fave figure competitor. Ok, well maybe I'm tied for 3rd with Krissy Chin.

Chris thank you for what you said here, and to me over the weekend!

Troy n Chris together at the AC = trouble!

Thank you Amy.
Yes, you and Krissy are Chris' favorite girls! He loves that you are down to earth and really sweet. it also helps that you laugh at his jokes.
On a serious not Amy I thought that you put together an amazing package and presented yourself on stage like a veteran. I truly thought that you should have placed much higher.
I loved the blue two piece suit. That is going to be my next color choice for sure. I will do it in a one piece.
Troy and Chris does = trouble that is for sure.

lots of love
jane;)

upnorthgirl
08-24-2008, 01:27 AM
I have to agree, Jane is amazing! She was so super sweet to me back stage and helped make my first pro show a great expirence! Thanks Jane!

JeniB

AJ Williams IFBB
08-24-2008, 01:29 PM
Thank you for the kind words AJ and I am sure you will come in looking amazing. Supporting Jane is easy because she is not only a beautiful person, but she is my soulmate. I love her more than anything in this world and wish her only success and happiness, two things a husband should always help his wife accomplish. See you in AC.
NO problem! I have a hubby JUST like you and sometimes I don't know how the heck I got him??? I really would love to MEET you 2 not just HI!!! and a wave... We'll have to try that! Ill ask Krissy what you look like.
See you on that boardwalk! we are driving too. NO hotel yet.. I am searching for something affordable and NADA... unless you stay in the slums with the bums! ... xo aj:banghead:

jane awad
08-24-2008, 03:43 PM
I have to agree, Jane is amazing! She was so super sweet to me back stage and helped make my first pro show a great expirence! Thanks Jane!

JeniB

Hi Jeni,

I am glad you had a great experience on your first show. I remember my first pro show (Arnold 2005) it was very nerve racking. You looked absolutely beautiful and I wish you success in all of your shows. Just remember to always compete because you love it! All the great things that come from it will be a bonus.
Not sure when you are competing next but good luck.

Siouxcountry
08-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Not sure when you are competing next but good luck.

Jeni is planning on competing at the Tournament Of Champions.............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80

:)

Siouxcountry
08-24-2008, 07:11 PM
PRO OF THE WEEK!

cray17
08-24-2008, 07:21 PM
WHOO-HOO!!! :awesome:

Congrats on the honor, Jane! :D You deserve it. Best of luck to you hopefully getting that Olympia qualification at AC! :respect:

dallas3
08-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Congrats Jane

Got to see you at the Jax show and you looked incredible.

jane awad
08-24-2008, 11:30 PM
PRO OF THE WEEK!

Wow, what a nice surprise when I logged on to the site today. Thank you so much for this nice honor.
There are so many great people that have been supporting me this past year and this siouxcountry.com is one of them.
I am flattered!

JANE

NYCStrongFox
08-25-2008, 01:25 AM
:awesome: Awesome Jane!! Hope all is well girl!

Jane is one of the sweetest and funniest people you'll ever meet. We met at the airport on our way to camp a few years ago. Keep pressing on lady! I enjoy getting your newsletters :D You're doing a great job. If I ever go back to visit Canada, I'll let you know if I'm going up your way.

jane awad
08-26-2008, 01:41 PM
:awesome: Awesome Jane!! Hope all is well girl!

Jane is one of the sweetest and funniest people you'll ever meet. We met at the airport on our way to camp a few years ago. Keep pressing on lady! I enjoy getting your newsletters :D You're doing a great job. If I ever go back to visit Canada, I'll let you know if I'm going up your way.

Hi Mel, Doesn't that seem like so long ago?
Hope your training is going well. Not sure if you are going to the AC show
but if so I will see you there.
Thanks for the support
jane

Siouxcountry
08-26-2008, 06:16 PM
Wow, what a nice surprise when I logged on to the site today. Thank you so much for this nice honor.
There are so many great people that have been supporting me this past year and this siouxcountry.com is one of them.
I am flattered!

JANE

Thank you Jane for being a member here and contributing to making this a great board. :respect:

jane awad
08-26-2008, 09:08 PM
Thank you Jane for being a member here and contributing to making this a great board. :respect:

It is my pleasure to be on your board. My husband Chris a.k.a Punisher44 and I both love it.
jane :kiss:

KRISSY
08-28-2008, 03:47 AM
Hi Jane:D!!!
Big congrats on being PRO of the week!!!! You know you are one of my favorite PROs ever! You ae an absolute sweetheart besides being incredibly beautiful. Hope your prep for the AC show is going great and I can't wait to see you and Chris again! Much love!

Krissyxo

jane awad
08-28-2008, 11:27 AM
Hi Jane:D!!!
Big congrats on being PRO of the week!!!! You know you are one of my favorite PROs ever! You ae an absolute sweetheart besides being incredibly beautiful. Hope your prep for the AC show is going great and I can't wait to see you and Chris again! Much love!

Krissyxo

thanks for the email Krissy. Training is going well. I just feel like I have been dieting forever! You must feel the same way too. AC prep is great. Chris is kicking my butt in our training sessions. Actually Chris asked me the other day if you and Troy train together and I did not have the answer. Do you?
I love training with Chris! He pushes me hard. If I try to slack at all he flips back in his little psycho training log and says, "no, you did 25lb dbells last time for 15 so go get them". seriously I love the push!
How is your training and dieting going? only a few more weeks girl. Keep going.
talk to you soon
jane:kiss:

Punisher44
08-29-2008, 11:08 AM
Hi MAPES...Just writing to tell you I love you and I am so proud of you...2 weeks until the AC and then the O!!

jane awad
08-29-2008, 07:40 PM
Hi MAPES...Just writing to tell you I love you and I am so proud of you...2 weeks until the AC and then the O!!

Hello Good Lookin',
thanks for the support and the email. I would never be able to do all of these competitions without your support. you are the best husband!
love jane:kiss:

nutratroy
08-29-2008, 10:57 PM
LOL, A couple that trains together, stays together!

Hi Jane, the article looks amazing, grass cutters and all (inside joke).

Krissy and I do train together. This has been a really long & hard road this diet. Keeping "figure full" now. She is having her last weight session today.

Krissy pushes me, so it is role reversal on our part....lol.

How is ur prep?

jane awad
08-30-2008, 08:23 PM
LOL, A couple that trains together, stays together!

Hi Jane, the article looks amazing, grass cutters and all (inside joke).

Krissy and I do train together. This has been a really long & hard road this diet. Keeping "figure full" now. She is having her last weight session today.

Krissy pushes me, so it is role reversal on our part....lol.

How is ur prep?

Hey Troy,
that is great that you train together too. I could not imagine training with anyone else.
Prep is going well for AC, just two weeks left now.
Krissy kick some butt in NY!
jane

~Claire~
08-31-2008, 06:35 PM
Hey Jane! Congrats on being pro of the week! I was reading your last couple of posts...My husband is the ONLY person I like to train with. I just get a better push from him. I totally agree that "couples that train together, stay together."

My best wishes to you for the rest of your prep for the AC show. I sooooo have my hopes that you'll get your O qualification there! Good Luck pretty lady!

jane awad
08-31-2008, 07:37 PM
Hey Jane! Congrats on being pro of the week! I was reading your last couple of posts...My husband is the ONLY person I like to train with. I just get a better push from him. I totally agree that "couples that train together, stay together."

My best wishes to you for the rest of your prep for the AC show. I sooooo have my hopes that you'll get your O qualification there! Good Luck pretty lady!

Hello Sweet Claire,
How are things with you? It is a beautiful sunny day here and we just got in from doing our cardio outside.
Training is going well for the AC and I hope to get that qualification there.
When are you competing next?
jane

nutratroy
08-31-2008, 08:28 PM
Hey Troy,
that is great that you train together too. I could not imagine training with anyone else.
Prep is going well for AC, just two weeks left now.
Krissy kick some butt in NY!
jane

Are you two driving down to AC? I think the Christer said you was. Hope all is well otherwise. I really wish the best there for you guys...:)

Oh, better yet, nice seeing you on Sioux's banner ever day now!!:awesome:

Punisher44
09-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Are you two driving down to AC? I think the Christer said you was. Hope all is well otherwise. I really wish the best there for you guys...:)

Oh, better yet, nice seeing you on Sioux's banner ever day now!!:awesome:

Thanks for the kind words Troy...you always have Jane's back and I appreciate that. I have never seen her more focused (that could be due to the 12th place finish...lol) and she is bringing in a tight package. We will be in AC so make sure Krissy takes care of business this weekend at the NY Pro!! Best of luck and I will see you in AC!!!

Princess Nutritionist
09-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Good luck Jane! Steve and I are cheering, hopefully you'll hear us all the way from Texas!

I have seen Janes article/interview for our mag, it rocks!

jane awad
09-07-2008, 01:48 AM
Good luck Jane! Steve and I are cheering, hopefully you'll hear us all the way from Texas!

I have seen Janes article/interview for our mag, it rocks!

Hi there my pink friend. Hoping that you are feeling better and still training hard. I will listen for your cheers in AC.
talk to you soon
jane

nutratroy
09-09-2008, 08:28 AM
Jane??? :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: Well she get it done son! The O quilf is on, ain't no game!!!

See ya in 3 days!! Seriously....break a leg...we wish you & Chris the absolute best this weekend!

Amy is right, she loved your article. which Amy has going to print this week!!

KRISSY
09-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Hi Jane:waving:!!!!!
I can't wait to see you in just a couple of days! What day exactly will you be in Atlantic City?

I know you are going to be absolutely fabulous this weekend!!!!! Talk to you real soon!

Love,
Krissyxo

Siouxcountry
09-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Almost time to get that Olympia qualification Jane! Good luck! You and your husband have a great time in Jersey! :waving:

Shelly
09-09-2008, 06:14 PM
jane cant wait to meet you:D

KRISSY
09-10-2008, 03:04 PM
It was great chatting with you last night. I can never thank you enough for everything. I am just so super glad that Troy and I have met you and Chris this year and started this great friendship:). I have always looked up to you as an athlete and now that I know you-WOW! you are simply just amazing. Travel safe into Atlantic City and I will be talking to you real soon!

Love,
Krissyxo

jane awad
09-11-2008, 12:35 AM
It was great chatting with you last night. I can never thank you enough for everything. I am just so super glad that Troy and I have met you and Chris this year and started this great friendship:). I have always looked up to you as an athlete and now that I know you-WOW! you are simply just amazing. Travel safe into Atlantic City and I will be talking to you real soon!

Love,
Krissyxo

Krissy, You don't have to thank me, I am glad to help you out. We will be driving for 10hours tomorrow so call us anytime!!! Tell Troy chris will be waiting to chat with him. He gets the biggest kick out of Troy.
We are leaving at 6am so depending on the number of bathroom breaks we should be there in 10hours. hang tough for a few more days!
see you soon jane:waving:

jane awad
09-11-2008, 12:37 AM
Jane??? :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: Well she get it done son! The O quilf is on, ain't no game!!!

See ya in 3 days!! Seriously....break a leg...we wish you & Chris the absolute best this weekend!

Amy is right, she loved your article. which Amy has going to print this week!!

Hi Troy, We are excited to see the article in print. Chris was my side kick while I answered the questions. We haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Sorry that you had to sensor some of our responses, genetically gifted huh???

see you in a few
jane

jane awad
09-11-2008, 12:38 AM
jane cant wait to meet you:D

hi Shelly, please introduce yourself at the show. Looking forward to meeting you too.
jane

~Claire~
09-12-2008, 02:17 PM
Hey hot stuff!!! Good luck this weekend!! I wish you all the best!

cray17
09-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Good luck Jane...Hope you FINALLY get that Olympia qualification! :cool:

felicia
09-13-2008, 11:20 PM
Hi Jane:waving:
You are looking great...best of luck tonight. I think you have a qualification:)

xoxo
Felicia

upnorthgirl
09-14-2008, 01:52 AM
Jane you look fabulous!! Ms O here you come!!!

JeniB

Siouxcountry
09-14-2008, 02:25 AM
You're going to the O young lady! Congrats on your third place finish! :awesome:

~Claire~
09-14-2008, 02:30 AM
Big congratulations to you girl! She's goin' to the O!!! Yeah, baby!!! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see you in Vegas!!!

upnorthgirl
09-14-2008, 04:05 AM
Yeah Jane! Good for you! Can't wait to see you on that "O" stage!

Jeni

cray17
09-14-2008, 04:36 AM
YES! YES! YES! YEEEESSSSSS! :awesome:

You're FINALLY back on the Olympia stage! Oh man...I've GOT to find a way to get to Vegas in a couple of weeks. :confused:

Anyways, you're going back to the big dance, and that's all that matters. Good luck in a couple of weeks and congrats on the big finish!

BTW, her third place finish is her best pro placing to date! :D

amamo
09-14-2008, 01:19 PM
Congrats Jane! Look out Olympia!!!!

Aletha
09-14-2008, 05:26 PM
Congrats Jane. You have a great Olympian look and will do very well in Vegas.

Shelly
09-14-2008, 05:28 PM
jane you looked Amazing!! sorry we didnt get to meet you!!!

congrats!!!:respect:

Siouxcountry
09-14-2008, 08:44 PM
Jane was at her best at the Atlantic City Pro, and she was awarded 3rd place! Well done, Jane! :waving:

Pics...............

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=8639&eventcode=1286

KRISSY
09-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Jane- Very much deserved. DO us all here proud!:D

kitty kat
09-14-2008, 11:30 PM
Hi Jane,
Congratulations on you placing. You looked fantastic. It was such a pleasure meeting you ;)

Fitrose
09-14-2008, 11:34 PM
I love this girl. Congrats gorgeous one. You did a great job on the weekend...xxx

Rose

Siouxcountry
09-16-2008, 03:45 AM
Jane backstage at the Atlantic City Pro............ :cool:

Punisher44
09-16-2008, 09:45 AM
Congratulations hooney and I know you have been to the O before...but this one is definately the sweetest. I love you more than anything in this world and I can't wait to see you shine on the BIG stage again!

jelena
09-16-2008, 11:16 AM
Hey Jane,
Big congrats! see you soon girl:)

truds
09-16-2008, 12:48 PM
Jane your physique is fantastic - and I absolutely loooove green on you! Best of luck at the O!

SandraWickham
09-16-2008, 04:06 PM
Hey Jane!!!!! Congrats girl, you're awesome. Have a blast at the O!

xoxo

MsGuns
09-16-2008, 04:13 PM
CONGRATS Jane on Your "O" spot

jane awad
09-16-2008, 05:01 PM
Congratulations hooney and I know you have been to the O before...but this one is definately the sweetest. I love you more than anything in this world and I can't wait to see you shine on the BIG stage again!

thanks babe! I couldn't have done it without your support! We did it together.

jane awad
09-16-2008, 05:02 PM
Jane you look fabulous!! Ms O here you come!!!

JeniB

thanks Jeni. Good luck this weekend in Cali! GO STRUT YOUR STUFF!
jane

jane awad
09-16-2008, 05:03 PM
YES! YES! YES! YEEEESSSSSS! :awesome:

You're FINALLY back on the Olympia stage! Oh man...I've GOT to find a way to get to Vegas in a couple of weeks. :confused:

Anyways, you're going back to the big dance, and that's all that matters. Good luck in a couple of weeks and congrats on the big finish!

BTW, her third place finish is her best pro placing to date! :D

To My loyal friend Chris, thanks for all your support! Hope to see you at the Olympia. jane

jane awad
09-16-2008, 05:04 PM
Congrats Jane! Look out Olympia!!!!

thanks Avril. It is very exciting to back on the Olympia stage. After taking last year off this one feels sweeter! jane

jane awad
09-16-2008, 05:05 PM
Congrats Jane. You have a great Olympian look and will do very well in Vegas.

thanks for the support. I will do my best to bring in my best package.
jane

jane awad
09-16-2008, 05:05 PM
jane you looked Amazing!! sorry we didnt get to meet you!!!

congrats!!!:respect:

thanks Shelly, congrats on your finish in AC too. Hope to meet you at the O.
jane

jane awad
09-16-2008, 05:06 PM
Jane- Very much deserved. DO us all here proud!:D

Hi Krissy, I will do my best.
knock en dead on Wed. you know what to do!!!!!!!!
JANE

jane awad
09-16-2008, 05:07 PM
Hi Jane,
Congratulations on you placing. You looked fantastic. It was such a pleasure meeting you ;)

THANKS kATHRYNN, IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU TOO
JANE

jane awad
09-16-2008, 05:09 PM
I love this girl. Congrats gorgeous one. You did a great job on the weekend...xxx

Rose

Hi Rose, thank you for the post. good luck to you this weekend in Cali.
Great seeing you again. it is always a pleasure. Not sure if you are sticking around for the O but if so I will see you there girly.

jane awad
09-16-2008, 05:10 PM
Hey Jane,
Big congrats! see you soon girl:)

see you next week. :waving:

jane awad
09-16-2008, 05:10 PM
Jane your physique is fantastic - and I absolutely loooove green on you! Best of luck at the O!

Thank you Trudy. I will do my best at the O.
jane

jane awad
09-16-2008, 05:11 PM
Hey Jane!!!!! Congrats girl, you're awesome. Have a blast at the O!

xoxo
Hi Sandra, hope you are doing well. Thanks for the post. the O will be a great time this year! Not sure if you are going but if so I will see you there.
jane

jane awad
09-16-2008, 05:12 PM
CONGRATS Jane on Your "O" spot

thank you for your support. Super excited to back on the O stage!
jane

NYCStrongFox
09-16-2008, 05:45 PM
Hey Jane :waving: Congrats on getting to go to the O! You looked really good and i hoped the judges liked what you bought to the stage. You did!!!
I got to see you on stage but unfortunately, we didn't get to see eachother around the venue. Best wishes at the O. Have fun!

nutratroy
09-16-2008, 07:18 PM
Jane- Rock'em baby girl! It is all downhill from here, so We will be sitting here eating :popcorn: looking for results!

Rebecca Lynn Slatt
09-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Jane CONGRATULATIONS on your Olympia qualification!

You are SO beautiful with an AMAZING physique to match!

God bless!

jane awad
09-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Hey Jane :waving: Congrats on getting to go to the O! You looked really good and i hoped the judges liked what you bought to the stage. You did!!!
I got to see you on stage but unfortunately, we didn't get to see eachother around the venue. Best wishes at the O. Have fun!

Hi Mel,

sorry we missed each other at the show. Hope that your training is going well and that your knee is not giving you too much trouble.
talk to you soon
jane

jane awad
09-16-2008, 07:54 PM
Jane- Rock'em baby girl! It is all downhill from here, so We will be sitting here eating :popcorn: looking for results!

Is it caramel corn popcorn? cause if it is that is my favorite and you will have to save me some. I will be coming by the booth on Saturday to hang out. Hope you guys will have me.
Also don't forget we are coming to Cali Oct. 8th so save one night out for us.
see you in a few
jane

jane awad
09-16-2008, 07:55 PM
Jane CONGRATULATIONS on your Olympia qualification!

You are SO beautiful with an AMAZING physique to match!

God bless!
thank you Rebecca that is very sweet of you. Hope your training is going well. good luck to you at your next competition
jane

hfelton
09-16-2008, 09:45 PM
I'm sorry you moved out of my lifelong residence, Brooklyn, NY. You are incredibly beautiful, and boy do we need all the beauty we can get! LOL.

Tivisay Briceno
09-17-2008, 02:29 AM
Jane, I am so happy for you. Your qualification for the Olympia shouldn't happend several competitions ago (Jacksonville). I am so glad that you didn't give up after Europa. It was a great pleasure getting to know you this year. I will be at the Olympia cheering you on.

Your are an absolute beauty on stage.

Love ya,

Tivisay

Lil' Miss Chris
09-17-2008, 02:15 PM
Yep, everything that Tivisay said in previous post! You know, you and I have have probably done more shows together than anyone else - so WHY is it that we've never hung out? What's up with that? ...lol...

Here are some pics I took over the weekend....good luck in Vegas!

Punisher44
09-17-2008, 02:54 PM
Jane, I am so happy for you. Your qualification for the Olympia shouldn't happend several competitions ago (Jacksonville). I am so glad that you didn't give up after Europa. It was a great pleasure getting to know you this year. I will be at the Olympia cheering you on.

Love ya,

Tivisay
Hi there Tivisay,

YOu are too sweet. It was a pleasure getting to know you this year too. You're always upbeat and ready to give a great compliment. I love meeting positive people. Congratulations on a successful season. I will see you at the Olympia.
jane
I posted this and then noticed my husband Chris was logged on, so it really is me and not the Punisher!

Shelly
09-17-2008, 04:21 PM
jane-
its quite humbling to have my pic next to ur at the top of the page. LOL maybe a few more years ill look as fabulous as you!!!

chondrobob
09-17-2008, 06:50 PM
Jane,

Tivisay was right on you should have qualified for the O a long time ago.
It would not have been the same O without one of the true icons of the sport competing, Congrats
By the way Tivi, Harold Hall sends his regards.

jane awad
09-18-2008, 02:17 AM

Love ya,

Tivisay

Miss Tivisay sorry for responding under my husbands name.
See you at the O my love.
jane

Yep, everything that Tivisay said in previous post! You know, you and I have have probably done more shows together than anyone else - so WHY is it that we've never hung out? What's up with that? ...lol...

Here are some pics I took over the weekend....good luck in Vegas!
Miss Chris, it was great seeing you this weekend. Yes we have done a few shows together. Hope to see you at the O. Congrats again on winning the masters show. You looked absolutely beautiful.
yes, we do need to hang out more.
jane
jane-
its quite humbling to have my pic next to ur at the top of the page. LOL maybe a few more years ill look as fabulous as you!!!
Hi Shelly thanks for the nice compliment, I thought we looked like twins up there in our red suits. See you at the O if you are going to be there.
I will be kicking around the ALR booth
Jane,

Tivisay was right on you should have qualified for the O a long time ago.
It would not have been the same O without one of the true icons of the sport competing, Congrats
By the way Tivi, Harold Hall sends his regards.
thank you for the amazing compliment. I am honored that you think of me as a figure icon. I will do my best on stage.
jane

Jennifer Gates
09-19-2008, 03:18 AM
Congrats Jane!!! :awesome:You looked awesome!! Love your suits!!! Go Crystal!!!

I still can't believe you remember meeting me @ North Americans in 04!!!

Now off to the Olympia for you!! Wish we would have had more time to chat in A.C.....we will at the O'!!!! Less than a week!!!! I think I may be bringing a present for you or having one shipped for you!!!

XOXO,
Jenn

jane awad
09-19-2008, 11:07 AM
Congrats Jane!!! :awesome:You looked awesome!! Love your suits!!! Go Crystal!!!

I still can't believe you remember meeting me @ North Americans in 04!!!

Now off to the Olympia for you!! Wish we would have had more time to chat in A.C.....we will at the O'!!!! Less than a week!!!! I think I may be bringing a present for you or having one shipped for you!!!

XOXO,
Jenn

Hi Jen
Yes I remembered you from North Americans, I never forget a pretty face!
I am so excited about the O this year. Let's chat more there.
Can't wait to see the suits too.
jane xo:waving:

Siouxcountry
09-23-2008, 07:54 PM
Hiya Jane! I read at Hardbody that you are working on a reality show. Can you tell us anymore about this project..................

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=3176

And please keep us informed. I would love for this to work out for you. :waving:

Siouxcountry
09-23-2008, 09:16 PM
Jane best of luck at the O! You belong on the O stage! :respect:

Siouxcountry
09-26-2008, 07:40 AM
Jane & her husband at the Meet The Olympians Thursday evening.................

MsGuns
09-26-2008, 05:29 PM
ROCK the STAGE gurlfriend!!!

Punisher44
09-27-2008, 04:33 PM
God I am the luckiest man alive!!! I am so proud of you Jane and no matter where you place your beauty stands above all the rest. I love you more than anything in the world.

Siouxcountry
09-28-2008, 09:39 AM
Jane placed 17th at the Ms Figure Olympia. :)

Pics...............

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=8639&eventcode=1291

chicky9914
09-29-2008, 03:34 AM
Wow...Jane looks absolutely stunning in blue!!!

Aletha
09-29-2008, 05:59 AM
Jane,
Congrats on a great performance. You look beautiful.

nutratroy
09-29-2008, 10:51 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:

Shelly
09-30-2008, 01:41 AM
jane you looked gorgeous!!!

LadyZ
09-30-2008, 01:48 AM
jane you looked gorgeous!!!

I agree... :bowdown:

cray17
09-30-2008, 03:54 PM
Absolutely beautiful, Jane. :bowdown: Congrats on your big year!

jane awad
09-30-2008, 04:14 PM
Absolutely beautiful, Jane. :bowdown: Congrats on your big year!

Hello Everyone,
Thank you so much for all your support this season. A few things that I have noticed since coming back this year is the amazing women that are on the pro circuit. I have met so many great people and have made a ton of new friends. The second thing I have noticed is that even though the show sizes have increased the women competing are still gracious and personable back stage. I have always said that we are not competing against each other we are competing against the judging panel.
I had an amazing time at the Olympia this year and loved being on stage with each and every pro figure competitor. I do have to say that one person that did not qualify this year that should have would have completed the line up. Miss Krissy Chin should have been there as the 27 competitor! You will be there next year!
So to wind down this season I am going to sit and and enjoy my m&m's and drink a coffee with cream in it.
lots of love!!! JANE

chicky9914
09-30-2008, 04:46 PM
What a great way to cap off a FABULOUS season, Jane! I really do think this was your best year yet, physique-wise. Your legs are my source of inspiration every time I hit the gym for a painful leg session!

jane awad
09-30-2008, 10:38 PM
What a great way to cap off a FABULOUS season, Jane! I really do think this was your best year yet, physique-wise. Your legs are my source of inspiration every time I hit the gym for a painful leg session!

thank you so much. Keep training those legs hard!!!
jane

KRISSY
09-30-2008, 11:26 PM
Hi Jane:D!!!!
You looked simply BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING in Vegas. Your conditioning, presentation, suits, hair,....everything was perfect:respect:! Congrats on such a successful and incredible year and it is going to only get better and better:D! Thank you for being the incredible woman you are. You are an inspiration to many. I look forward to seeing you and Chris next week!!!! BIG HUGS AND KISSES!!!!

Love,
Krissyxo

jane awad
10-01-2008, 01:03 AM
Hi Jane:D!!!!
You looked simply BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING in Vegas. Your conditioning, presentation, suits, hair,....everything was perfect:respect:! Congrats on such a successful and incredible year and it is going to only get better and better:D! Thank you for being the incredible woman you are. You are an inspiration to many. I look forward to seeing you and Chris next week!!!! BIG HUGS AND KISSES!!!!

Love,
Krissyxo

Hi Krissy,

we are excited to be coming out to Cali next week. It should be a lot of fun.
The Olympia experience was amazing and it is always an honor to be there.
I will keep you posted on all other projects. Talk to you soon
jane xo

nutratroy
10-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Jane's the truth!:respect:

msfitnessO
10-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Hey Jane,

It was great to see on you competing at the Olympia stage. That red one piece was gorgeous on you girl:awesome:!! You are so fierce!!
Thank you for the inspiration words about my recovery. You made my day when you talked to me on the phone two weeks ago.
Thank you so much girl and see you at the Arnold.

xoxo

Adela

Pro Jamie Senuk
10-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Loved the red suit Jane, simply gorgeous!!! Congrats and enjoy those M&M's!

Louisianagirl
10-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Hey Jane,

Just wanted to say it was great chatting with you and thanks for your help and patience. Looking good girlie...

Siouxcountry
10-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Jane on stage at the 2008 Ms Figure Olympia! :waving:

Photo by J.M. Manion.

Siouxcountry
10-06-2008, 12:14 AM
Hi, Jane!

I'm excited about this new show you and Isaac Hinds are chatting about in this interview (http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/2008olympia/videos/meettheolympians_janeawad.wmv). Please keep us informed. :)

Isaac interviewed Jane at the Meet The Olympians...........

7bT_3sfXHws

cray17
10-06-2008, 02:05 AM
Great interview there. I hope Jane is successful in bringing her project into the mainstream! :D

fitdiva83
10-17-2008, 12:30 AM
thank you so much. Keep training those legs hard!!!
jane

And your legs are amazing! Any tips for sculpting some lean gams?

jane awad
10-17-2008, 02:46 AM
Hi Everyone,

Let me tell you the last few days have been crazy for me. I am posting to link you to Terry Goodlads interview on bodysport.com
Once we have all the show details I will post more information for everyone to read up on.
As one of the co-executive producers and cast members I know the 5 other ladies that have been chosen for the show will make it a huge hit.
We will all be flying out to Warner Bros. studio mid november where we will find out all the details surrounding the show.
We are very excited for this opportunity.
please check out the interview

http://www.bodysport.com/archives/2008/10_oct/realitytv.html

jane
xo

dallas3
10-17-2008, 02:50 AM
Congrats Jane on the project, looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Musclepapa John
10-17-2008, 02:52 AM
Sioux can you fix the link?! Is this the article you posted earlier? Props to Jane while I wet my pants waiting to read more details:awesome1::clap::woohoo:

Siouxcountry
10-17-2008, 02:58 AM
Sioux can you fix the link?! Is this the article you posted earlier? Props to Jane while I wet my pants waiting to read more details:awesome1::clap::woohoo:

Fixed. Yes it is. :)

Siouxcountry
10-17-2008, 03:01 AM
Hi Everyone,

Let me tell you the last few days have been crazy for me. I am posting to link you to Terry Goodlads interview on bodysport.com
Once we have all the show details I will post more information for everyone to read up on.
As one of the co-executive producers and cast members I know the 5 other ladies that have been chosen for the show will make it a huge hit.
We will all be flying out to Warner Bros. studio mid november where we will find out all the details surrounding the show.
We are very excited for this opportunity.
please check out the interview

http://www.bodysport.com/archives/2008/10_oct/realitytv.html

jane
xo

Jane good to see you here. :)

You can count on this board's support. :cool:

We are currently discussing the upcoming reality show in this thread here............... CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=3517)

Musclepapa John
10-17-2008, 03:01 AM
Fixed. Yes it is. :)
You the man, man & Jane is the woman!:respect:

Siouxcountry
10-18-2008, 03:57 AM
Dr. Z. Catherine Navarro & Nancy DiNino recently interviewed Jane over at Living Beautiful Radio.com.............

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO INTERVIEW (http://www.livingbeautifulradio.com/LBR101908.mp3)

Siouxcountry
10-21-2008, 01:56 AM
5 questions with Jane Awad.............

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2008/10/20/train-with-jane/

Siouxcountry
12-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Jane has a new website.............

www.trainwjane.com

Shelly
12-05-2008, 01:55 AM
congrats on the new site Jane! :)

Sioux, you are really on top of things!

nutratroy
12-09-2008, 10:46 PM
Happy Holidays you two! Tell Chris I need some more of that Marie Callenders Blueberry cheesecake;)..lol

jane awad
12-23-2008, 06:17 AM
Happy Holidays you two! Tell Chris I need some more of that Marie Callenders Blueberry cheesecake;)..lol

H Troy
Marie Callanders blueberry cheese cake is the truth!
I know what you got for Christmas!
love you both
jane

jewelofnile69
12-30-2008, 05:10 PM
Jane, your calves are absolutely incredible. My calves and outer quad sweep are my main goals for 2009. I need more separation in my quads and just want those calves to pop a little more. Any advice on the calves? Is it mostly genetic for you or do you bang them hard?
Thanks and good luck in '09!

nutratroy
12-31-2008, 08:13 PM
Hey Cat's meow! Happy NYE to you two awesome peeps.:awesome:

jane awad
01-01-2009, 07:48 PM
congrats on the new site Jane! :)

Sioux, you are really on top of things!

thanks so much! Sorry for my slow response these days.
Happy New Year!!!
jane

jane awad
01-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Jane, your calves are absolutely incredible. My calves and outer quad sweep are my main goals for 2009. I need more separation in my quads and just want those calves to pop a little more. Any advice on the calves? Is it mostly genetic for you or do you bang them hard?
Thanks and good luck in '09!
Thanks so much for the compliment. I always want to give some crazy answer like I go nuts on my calves and kill them them but I am sorry to let everyone down. I actually always hated my calves because they were so big so I never worked them. My father has these super muscular calves and I guess I was given them genetically. I am the one that looks at the girls with the little calves and says "those look great!" It is funny that we always see things differently about ourselves. I don't hate them now because they have become a signature of mine but boy it has taken a while to really love them.
My advice is to keep hitting them hard! As for the quad sweep try feet together leg press. Go Heavy, it will work the outer sweep.
Happy New Year!
jane

Hey Cat's meow! Happy NYE to you two awesome peeps.:awesome:
Lots of love from chris and I just down the road from you!
PS should we post the picture that you sent chris last night or not!!! LOL
jane

IslandGirl
01-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Hau'oli Makahiki Hou

http://www.totalpackageforums.com/forums/images/smilies/party-066.gif

cray17
04-27-2009, 06:03 PM
She's been keeping herself very busy these days! According to her email newsletter (and Issac's blog), she's going to stat in the Europen spinoff of American Gladiators. And the planned show she's co-executively producing is still on. And she's preparing for the California Pro next month.

Yep, as usual, this figure mogul's got quite a bit on her plate these days. :cool:

nutratroy
05-05-2009, 10:43 PM
:waving::waving::biggrin:

KRISSY
05-18-2009, 12:59 AM
Hi Beautiful:waving:!
GREAT talking to you today. You sound like you are focused and ready for the Cals!!! Get ready to shine, we are almost there. BIG HUGS AND KISSES!!!!!

Krissyxo

Siouxcountry
05-20-2009, 07:38 PM
You have so much going on Jane, but still make time to prep for a show! :respect: Good luck this weekend at the Califonia Pro. :waving:

upnorthgirl
05-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Good luck this weekend Jane!

Jeni

Shelly
05-23-2009, 01:32 AM
good luck Jane!!!!

TameMe
05-25-2009, 05:45 PM
Thought Jane looked amazing this weekend!!!

Siouxcountry
05-25-2009, 09:12 PM
Thought Jane looked amazing this weekend!!!

Doesn't she always! :awesome:

Jane placed 10th this past weekend at the California Figure Pro.

nutratroy
05-29-2009, 06:12 AM
If Miss Jane "ever" shows up, tell her she looked great. Come on, she is an Icon:drool3:

KRISSY
05-31-2009, 12:38 AM
Hi Jane:waving:!
You were stunning once again both on and off the stage! I am so glad that we have become such wonderful friends and it's great that we have two hilarious, crazy supportive husbands. I still laugh when I think about all the laughs we had over the Cals weekend. I will be seeing you tonight for more good times:)

Love ya!
Krissyxo