Leah Berti
Melanie Burger
Michelle McDonald
Rachel Gichert
Simone Mack
Tracey MacDonald
Viviana Casarubbia
Wendy Fortino

www.ifbbpro.com (http://www.ifbbpro.com/)

foxieroxie007
03-20-2012, 02:50 PM
Did Sara Hurrle say she was doing figure or physique this show? This will be interesting.:popcorn:

Che
03-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Did Sara Hurrle say she was doing figure or physique this show? This will be interesting.:popcorn:

that's what i was thinking...

ParadiseCup
03-20-2012, 03:06 PM
Sara said she is doing Physique at this show. I'm guessing ehr entry was turned in for Figure at this show prior to her competing in St Louis ?

And we also heard, as of now, she could not switch back to any other division until next year if she wanted to.

Siouxcountry
03-20-2012, 03:10 PM
Sara said she is doing Physique at this show. I'm guessing ehr entry was turned in for Figure at this show prior to her competing in St Louis ?

That makes sense. As we saw last week, the list can change multiple times before show day (two entered physique, two dropped out of bikini at the St Louis Pro).

And we also heard, as of now, she could not switch back to any other division until next year if she wanted to.

Interesting, sounds like a new rule? Does that mean Michelle Blank who placed 6th at the 2011 Fitness Olympia, but who competed at the St Louis Pro Physique last week, now has to stick to Physique for the rest of the year?

ParadiseCup
03-20-2012, 03:13 PM
Interesting, sounds like a new rule? Does that mean Michelle Blank who placed 6th at the 2011 Fitness Olympia, but who competed at the St Louis Pro Physique last week, now has to stick to Physique for the rest of the year?
i heard that was as of now, so that could change. lol !

ParadiseCup
03-20-2012, 03:15 PM
we know of someone else in Women's Physique that should be on that list, not sure what happened, but they are looking into it

Chawk1
03-20-2012, 03:17 PM
I see Akane made the switch!I love her muscle and structure and see her doing very well in this division! :respect:
This is going to be a fun weekend except for the fact it is going to rain!

Siouxcountry
03-20-2012, 03:18 PM
i heard that was as of now, so that could change. lol !

Thanks Cam! :)

we know of someone else in Women's Physique that should be on that list, not sure what happened, but they are looking into it

Yes, I notice Valerie Gangi's name missing.

Siouxcountry
03-20-2012, 03:20 PM
I see Akane made the switch!I love her muscle and structure and see her doing very well in this division! :respect:

I like Akane (pic below) for this division! And good luck to you Carin! :awesome:

lil mama
03-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Anybody got $250 so I can enter late:rolleyes: now that I know who my competition is. Ohhh wait I cant....'m still working on fitting the criteria. Uhhh never mind:D

Siouxcountry
03-20-2012, 03:36 PM
Anybody got $250 so I can enter late:rolleyes: now that I know who my competition is. Ohhh wait I cant....'m still working on fitting the criteria. Uhhh never mind:D

LOL! :D

MrsFluffyBunny
03-20-2012, 04:21 PM
Heehee, Beni!

Go Leah Berti, repping Alberta, Canada!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

CarrieAnnSimmons
03-20-2012, 05:07 PM
LOL@ Beni. I can't hate on girls who enter at the last minute. Lord knows I hang onto my contracts until the absolute last second.

IDK about Figure, but I was told a Fitness competitor could do both fitness and physique in the same year, just not at the same show.

AnneP
03-20-2012, 05:16 PM
Akane ! I would not be surprised if this girl rules on WPD stage - I mean her structure and symmetry is amazing!

lil mama
03-20-2012, 05:29 PM
^^^

I hear the same about Larissa Reis :p

Laura Boisacq
03-20-2012, 05:37 PM
that's what i was thinking...

How does the new point system work for the Olympia qualification if you have competitors jumping divisions? Do they only get the points in the associated class they earned it in or does it go to the competitor as a whole & they decide what division they want to compete in if they have earned enough points to qualify for the Olympia?

valeriegangi
03-20-2012, 05:50 PM
I'm here!! Talked with the IFBB office this morning and they made a mistake & are adding me to the list. Maybe I shouldn't tho!! I def don't fit the criterea & will prob come in last!! Hahaha... Oh well... I don't care... :ass: LMAO

Thanks Cam! :)

Yes, I notice Valerie Gangi's name missing.

Siouxcountry
03-20-2012, 06:16 PM
LOL@ Beni. I can't hate on girls who enter at the last minute. Lord knows I hang onto my contracts until the absolute last second.

I'm not hating. :hug: Just pointing out their is an advantage. :D

How does the new point system work for the Olympia qualification if you have competitors jumping divisions? Do they only get the points in the associated class they earned it in or does it go to the competitor as a whole & they decide what division they want to compete in if they have earned enough points to qualify for the Olympia?

Good question, I assume the points you make in one division sticks to that one division only.

I'm here!! Talked with the IFBB office this morning and they made a mistake & are adding me to the list. Maybe I shouldn't tho!! I def don't fit the criterea & will prob come in last!! Hahaha... Oh well... I don't care... :ass: LMAO

Good to hear Valerie! Just because one doesn't fit whatever criteria their is at the moment, doesn't mean one can't rock the show and impress the audience! Have fun! :)

tammyp
03-20-2012, 09:13 PM

doesnt matter ...no o for wp this year anyway.

foxieroxie007
03-20-2012, 09:21 PM

:rofl: You're a mess! Love ya.

I'm not hating. :hug: Just pointing out their is an advantage. :D

:rofl: Jason you will NEVER win that argument on this board lol.

:respect: :awesome: Good luck chica, always been a fan!

**In my Flava Flav voice** Wooooooow!

Well that makes sense though! God knows all the division needs is MORE controversy! lol

mzfit_77
03-21-2012, 12:19 AM
Thanks Miss Crystal,
Just got to get through this last night shift....then i can be excited, work is really getting in the way of my prep!

Cant wait to take off!

Leah

fitcrazy
03-21-2012, 03:06 PM
I was thinking the same thing! :)

Siouxcountry
03-21-2012, 03:12 PM
Thanks Miss Crystal,
Just got to get through this last night shift....then i can be excited, work is really getting in the way of my prep!

Cant wait to take off!

Leah

Good luck Leah! :waving:

Siouxcountry
03-21-2012, 03:15 PM
Lists are changing.

I see Alea Suarez & Simone Mack are now on the figure list. Sara Hurrle is now on the physique list. They placed Valerie Gangi on the figure list, which is a mistake, as she is competing in physique.

WOW 19 women in figure & 9 in physique so far! :waving:

debbiebramwell
03-21-2012, 03:26 PM

Valerieeeeeee!! I have seen pics of Val..hehehe and she looks amazing!!!! You may not do well since they want the figure look(lol) but you will be a crowd favorite!! Sister, I love you , go have fun and rock that stage and show them a pro physique!:kiss:

debbiebramwell
03-21-2012, 03:30 PM

LOL yes , its interesting that now girls can enter at the last minute after seeing the list(im not gonna post what I did hear:p) I do find it interesting that a girl who was getting ready for a figure show jumps in and wins physique. What does that say? love ya beni:kiss:

LittleGuns
03-21-2012, 04:15 PM
It's going to be a great show!!! I am ready to get back on stage. I had a death in the family yesterday so I don't know what it is about competing in March!! I lost my sister last year the night before the show! I could really use some peanut butter to help me cope...lol

ParadiseCup
03-21-2012, 04:20 PM
excited to see Val ROCK it !! Go Val !!

Mascha Tieken
03-21-2012, 04:47 PM
You're gonna be the crowd favourit Val :):):) You look awesome on your last pic!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

jewelofnile69
03-21-2012, 08:04 PM
It's going to be a great show!!! I am ready to get back on stage. I had a death in the family yesterday so I don't know what it is about competing in March!! I lost my sister last year the night before the show! I could really use some peanut butter to help me cope...lol

So sorry to hear that. Best of luck!!!! :kiss:

jewelofnile69
03-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Love Alea's figure.

Best of luck to all the ladies!

valeriegangi
03-23-2012, 02:10 PM
Thank you beautiful... Luvz u mucho... :frog:

You're gonna be the crowd favourit Val :):):) You look awesome on your last pic!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Michelle Brent
03-23-2012, 02:11 PM
Good Luck Val, I miss Cali sometimes!!!:waving:

valeriegangi
03-23-2012, 02:13 PM
I'mma going Cam!! Do'n it my way...then the highway!! :bench: Prob see you next week... :ripitupbaby:

excited to see Val ROCK it !! Go Val !!

valeriegangi
03-23-2012, 02:18 PM
:deadhorse:...:word:...Hahaha

LOL yes , its interesting that now girls can enter at the last minute after seeing the list(im not gonna post what I did hear:p) I do find it interesting that a girl who was getting ready for a figure show jumps in and wins physique. What does that say? love ya beni:kiss:

valeriegangi
03-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Luv you to Sis!!! No biggy's!! I will have fun and go out with a BOOM!! Exit stage left... :leaving:

Valerieeeeeee!! I have seen pics of Val..hehehe and she looks amazing!!!! You may not do well since they want the figure look(lol) but you will be a crowd favorite!! Sister, I love you , go have fun and rock that stage and show them a pro physique!:kiss:

IslandGirl
03-23-2012, 08:44 PM

Sorry to hear this. Wow.

I wish you all the best!

IslandGirl
03-23-2012, 08:45 PM
I'mma going Cam!! Do'n it my way...then the highway!! :bench: Prob see you next week... :ripitupbaby:

Yeah! I can't wait to see you and enjoy some good food!!! You pick the place and we are there!!!

Time to Rock n Roll!