PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City Comp May 12th

Bridgett
03-28-2012, 02:42 PM
Any ladies planning on doing the WBFF competition in Kansas City or just plan on attending. I plan on competing since it's just a four hour drive away. Side note, I like all of the time competitors get on stage for comparisons. Looking at videos of other WBFF competitions, seems like a lot of fun!

figurefelicia
03-28-2012, 03:09 PM
I am not, but a friend of ours is doing it. I think it will be fantastic for you to get more stage experience and see what other federations are like. According to Lisa, they put alot into their shows and athletes - I can't say that is true or untrue, since I've never competed with them...but I look forward to your feedback!!

Bridgett
03-28-2012, 03:29 PM
I am not, but a friend of ours is doing it. I think it will be fantastic for you to get more stage experience and see what other federations are like. According to Lisa, they put alot into their shows and athletes - I can't say that is true or untrue, since I've never competed with them...but I look forward to your feedback!!

Hey Felicia, that's exactly what I'm trying to do, find the right place for me;) I plan on doing a natural show as well. So, I should be able to get a better understanding of each. Which division is your friend competing in? Would love to have someone to pass time with backstage.

figurefelicia
03-28-2012, 05:14 PM
She'll be in figure. I love that you're branching out and checking it all out. I think it's a fantastic idea! I'm sending you a PM!

Jodi_Lane
03-28-2012, 05:36 PM
From what I've been hearing this show is going to be awesome. It went really well last year for Diana and Micah! ;o) Glad you're joining in the fun!

Bridgett
03-28-2012, 07:18 PM
She'll be in figure. I love that you're branching out and checking it all out. I think it's a fantastic idea! I'm sending you a PM!

Thanks Chica!!!
From what I've been hearing this show is going to be awesome. It went really well last year for Diana and Micah! ;o) Glad you're joining in the fun!

Thanks for the feedback! I'm really impressed with the highlights(vids) that I see from the shows!!!