PDA

View Full Version : 2012 July AZ NPC Shows

NubiQ
04-28-2012, 03:53 AM
Is anyone doing one or both of these shows?

T.

AnaC.
05-08-2012, 10:58 PM
I'll be there to cheer for you!!! Can't wait to see you shine girl!

lann1011
05-09-2012, 02:56 AM
Is anyone doing one or both of these shows?

T.

My guy is doing the Tuscon show, I will be there to cheer him on :)

NubiQ
05-12-2012, 04:13 AM
I'll be there to cheer for you!!! Can't wait to see you shine girl!

Thanks, Ana! I can't wait to see you!

T.

NubiQ
05-12-2012, 04:13 AM
My guy is doing the Tuscon show, I will be there to cheer him on :)

Are you competing this year, Leslie?

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you on the 14th :)

T.

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
05-12-2012, 12:55 PM
I'm actually considering the AZ Open. We will see!! Depends on funds!!

NubiQ
05-12-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm actually considering the AZ Open. We will see!! Depends on funds!!

It would be so awesome to see you again, Ila!! I'll cross my fingers that those money trees I've heard about start growing in both of our yards :D

T.

Suzanne
05-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Should be there watching (unless I am dying will be a week out from USAs)

Chase should be judging

lann1011
05-13-2012, 01:29 AM
Are you competing this year, Leslie?

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you on the 14th :)

T.

Nope, no competitions for me for a while.. they are too hard on the budget.. :(

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
05-13-2012, 12:04 PM
It would be so awesome to see you again, Ila!! I'll cross my fingers that those money trees I've heard about start growing in both of our yards :D

T.

Most definitely! It is the biggest reason I want to do it to see you, Ana, Suzanne! Yep would be fun! I also LOVED that show when I did it last time. Miles really does put on great shows.

I'll be doing WPD though most likely. I wanna get another show in for practice. But we will see :)

NubiQ
05-16-2012, 02:46 AM
Nope, no competitions for me for a while.. they are too hard on the budget.. :(

Ugh...I hate how expensive competing can be :(

Hopefully, I'll have a chance to see you at the Tucson show and say "hello"!

T.

NubiQ
05-16-2012, 02:47 AM
Most definitely! It is the biggest reason I want to do it to see you, Ana, Suzanne! Yep would be fun! I also LOVED that show when I did it last time. Miles really does put on great shows.

I'll be doing WPD though most likely. I wanna get another show in for practice. But we will see :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you're able to do the show!!! I would love to be able to see rockin' the WPD division!

T.

NubiQ
06-23-2012, 04:08 AM
Tomorrow marks four weeks out from the Terminator in Tucson and five weeks out from the AZ Open in Phoenix!! :awesome:

Has anybody else decided to compete in or attend either show?

T.

Damian Segovia
06-23-2012, 04:38 AM
Tomorrow marks four weeks out from the Terminator in Tucson and five weeks out from the AZ Open in Phoenix!! :awesome:

Has anybody else decided to compete in or attend either show?

T.

It's actually 3 and 4 weeks out. 👍

NubiQ
06-23-2012, 06:13 AM
It's actually 3 and 4 weeks out. 👍

OH CRAP!!!!!!! I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...damn it...I need those extra weeks ;) :rofl:

T.

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
06-23-2012, 12:01 PM
OH CRAP!!!!!!! I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...damn it...I need those extra weeks ;) :rofl:

T.

HAHA!! I can't wait to see you T! I'm excited!! My first show is in 2 weeks! :awesome: I could use an extra week too!! :)

NubiQ
06-23-2012, 02:47 PM
HAHA!! I can't wait to see you T! I'm excited!! My first show is in 2 weeks! :awesome: I could use an extra week too!! :)

I can't wait to see you either!!! I've been lurking in your journal - you're lookin' good, lady! :respect:

T.

AnaC.
06-25-2012, 04:35 AM
You guys are almost there! I'm so excited for you both :awesome:

NubiQ
07-15-2012, 04:36 PM
I finally had a chance to meet Suzanne at last night's finals (NPC Terminator)!! We had a chance to talk for a bit before she & Chase needed to head out but it was awesome to meet another member of the Siouxcountry fam! :)

Only a few more days until the AZ Open....can't wait to see you, Ana & Ila!

Are any other ladies competing or attending the show?

T.

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
07-15-2012, 05:20 PM
I finally had a chance to meet Suzanne at last night's finals (NPC Terminator)!! We had a chance to talk for a bit before she & Chase needed to head out but it was awesome to meet another member of the Siouxcountry fam! :)

T.

Yep, I can't wait!! Peak week number 2 for me underway!

Suzanne
07-15-2012, 08:42 PM

T.

It was nice to finally meet and get a chance to talk for a bit! good luck this weekend at the AZ.

I also got a chance ot meet Lann

Yep, I can't wait!! Peak week number 2 for me underway!

Can't wait to meet you

Suzanne
07-21-2012, 03:46 AM
At the AZ prejudging Tenecia was just on. Looks really good. More muscle than the others but its looks reaally good on her with nice shapeila will be up soon

Suzanne
07-21-2012, 04:02 AM
Ila prob best shape in the wp group. In center but even number in callout so 1st or 2nd. One girl had more muscle but her lower body needed to be tighter.

NubiQ
07-21-2012, 06:18 AM
At the AZ prejudging Tenecia was just on. Looks really good. More muscle than the others but its looks reaally good on her with nice shapeila will be up soon

Thanks Suzanne!! Your positive words really mean a lot to me!! Just made it back to the hotel and am picking apart the pics & video my husband took...lol....I'm crossing my fingers I made top 5 but know realistically I might be 6th or 7th...

Ila & I were able to chat, glaze, and glue each other in backstage. I hope we all can get a picture tomorrow night! :)

T.

foxieroxie007
07-21-2012, 02:17 PM
Ila prob best shape in the wp group. In center but even number in callout so 1st or 2nd. One girl had more muscle but her lower body needed to be tighter.

:awesome: That's my girl! She looked amazing last night and is looking nice and tight this morning. I'm so proud of the work she put in. Thanks Suz for the play by play! :awesome:

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
07-21-2012, 02:55 PM

Thank you!!! It was so awesome to see you yesterday!

Thanks Suzanne!! Your positive words really mean a lot to me!! Just made it back to the hotel and am picking apart the pics & video my husband took...lol....I'm crossing my fingers I made top 5 but know realistically I might be 6th or 7th...

Ila & I were able to chat, glaze, and glue each other in backstage. I hope we all can get a picture tomorrow night! :)

T.

YES!! Thank you so much for your help T! You looked beautiful!!!

:awesome: That's my girl! She looked amazing last night and is looking nice and tight this morning. I'm so proud of the work she put in. Thanks Suz for the play by play! :awesome:

THANK YOU!!! I was just looking at my prejudging pics and VERY happy with how I looked. For my first time doing a night prejudge and being stressed as heck with it. It worked out great!! :)

NubiQ
07-28-2012, 04:05 AM
Take a look at Ila's pictures from the AZ Open---> here (http://www.foursimon.com/2012BODYBUILDINGCHAMPIONSHIPS/NPC-AZ-Open/NPC0712-107/24238977_g2Nwwq#!i=1983795844&k=RRP497X)

Mine aren't as fabulous but you can find them ---> here (http://www.foursimon.com/2012BODYBUILDINGCHAMPIONSHIPS/NPC-AZ-Open/NPC0712-077/24238911_NZ74Sk#!i=1983788421&k=DH4s6Xn)

Trophy presentation pictures are attached!

T.

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
07-28-2012, 01:23 PM
Thanks for posting that T! I love my look from this show and so happy with the package I brought to it. That is what it is all about, can't get better than that!! :D

And I think you looked Fabulous, T!!! Good luck at your next show!! And I WILL see you in 2013, I am sure of it :D

NubiQ
07-29-2012, 06:55 PM
You're welcome!! Michael got some really great shots of you so I thought they should def be shared!!

I know we'll see each other again in 2013 - can't wait!! :)

T.

fattofiguregirl
08-05-2012, 06:17 AM
Tenecia I follow your blog, I'm so glad to see your pics here, you look awesome girl.

fitcrazy
08-06-2012, 11:44 AM
I am from Tucson! (Living in Olympia, WA now)

It would have been too cool if I could have been there to represent Fitness!!

Yous pics look great! I hope you had a great time! I Love how they had the Muscle cars on stage!!

Scarl3tbutt3rfly
08-06-2012, 01:53 PM

Yous pics look great! I hope you had a great time! I Love how they had the Muscle cars on stage!!

If you ever have the chance. Miles puts on AMAZING shows. They are all theatrical. Plus he treats the competitors great too! Very well organized! I'm from NM and it is worth the drive for me. Plus they are VERY competitive which is fun.

One thing he did mention is probably all their shows are going to the 2 day format due to their size. They often have upwards of 300 competitors, and they were feeling 1 day was just too much.

I would have to say it wasn't as bad as I stressed over it. Although trying to hold condition for 2 days was interesting. And I was scared to drink almost anything on Saturday...so that is the only thing. But I feel I still looked great at finals. One plus is I took a ton of showers!! LOL! So HUGE plus! :)

NubiQ
08-10-2012, 04:45 PM
Tenecia I follow your blog, I'm so glad to see your pics here, you look awesome girl.

Thanks!!!! :)

T.

NubiQ
08-10-2012, 04:47 PM

A fellow Tucsonan!!! :waving:

I like that this particular promoter has a different theme for finals at each of his shows! I was tempted to try & get into one of the muscle cars but chickened out :)

T.

catgreninger
09-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Hey I no this way past! But I competed in the Mesa show placing 3rd in figure A class... I was at the T-show and watched it. I new a few girls from my past trainer who were in the show... After talking to Duke I am changing to WPD... How is everyone doing post show? Any other shows coming up? Im trying to requal at border state for WPD to be able to go to Nationals... :nuts2:

NubiQ
09-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Hey I no this way past! But I competed in the Mesa show placing 3rd in figure A class... I was at the T-show and watched it. I new a few girls from my past trainer who were in the show... After talking to Duke I am changing to WPD... How is everyone doing post show? Any other shows coming up? Im trying to requal at border state for WPD to be able to go to Nationals... :nuts2:

Hey Cat! You & I spoke backstage at the Mesa show when we were waiting for trophy presentations! How did USA's go? So you're making the switch to WPD? That's awesome!!

T.

lann1011
09-04-2012, 08:17 AM
NOV should be the next show I think...