PDA

View Full Version : Candice Keene does a few physique poses!

Siouxcountry
04-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Hope Trask went out to dinner with Candice Keene & Michelle Blank. Candice won the IFBB Europa Show Of Champions Pro Figure (http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=295) earlier that day. Michelle Blank who competed in last year's Fitness Olympia, switched to Physique earlier this year and placed 2nd at the IFBB St Louis Pro. I wonder if someday we will see Candice compete in Physique. Who knows. This shows how popular the division is with women in all divisions. :)

Photos from Hope Trask's athlete page on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hope-Trask-NPC-Figure-Competitor-Bikini-Fitness-model/189567011079697).

NubiQ
04-29-2012, 04:57 PM
I love Candice Keene!!!:lovesick: :heart: :heart:

That.is.all.

T.

Siouxcountry
04-29-2012, 05:59 PM
I love Candice Keene!!!:lovesick: :heart: :heart:

That.is.all.

T.

I wonder what will happen when a Physique Olympia is added. Will Candice make the switch? Hmmmm :popcorn:

Here is photos of Tracy Bodner & Candice Keene (she was attending, not competing) at the St Louis Pro earlier this year. :)

ripitupbaby
04-30-2012, 02:17 PM
She could easily do well in Physique, but she's already perfect in figure. That's part of what makes the criteria for Physique confusing!

LaurenFazio
04-30-2012, 02:23 PM
I Loooooove Candace Keene too. She's stunning!!

Siouxcountry
04-30-2012, 02:34 PM
She could easily do well in Physique, but she's already perfect in figure. That's part of what makes the criteria for Physique confusing!

Indeed.

She has yet to win the Arnold or Olympia, if she feels she could win the Physique Olympia (whenever they add that to the calendar, maybe in 2013), I will not be surprised if she switches. We shall see. :popcorn:

foxieroxie007
04-30-2012, 04:10 PM
She looks great, but it seems like she would need to have more muscle if she were to switch.

cray17
05-01-2012, 03:36 AM
She looks great, but it seems like she would need to have more muscle if she were to switch.

Not by much, though!

To me, Candice is right on the borderline of a great figure competitor AND physique competitor. She could make the switch and do well, but she's doing fine in figure, so I doubt the switch will happen in the near future. But (as proven many times) I can be wrong, though. :)

ripitupbaby
05-01-2012, 02:11 PM
I bet she'd place Top 5 if she entered a Physique competition tomorrow.

Siouxcountry
05-01-2012, 02:46 PM
I bet she'd place Top 5 if she entered a Physique competition tomorrow.

I bet she'd win.

ripitupbaby
05-01-2012, 02:54 PM
I bet she'd win.

I wouldn't bet against you.

lovely_6698
05-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Yes, she probably would place top 5. It's so frustrating trying to figure out the criteria. Honestly, how long do you guys think until there is indeed a solid criteria?

Siouxcountry
05-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Yes, she probably would place top 5. It's so frustrating trying to figure out the criteria. Honestly, how long do you guys think until there is indeed a solid criteria?

I think it has been set, women in figure/fitness have dominated the top 5 at all the pro shows (most who turned pro in physique, competed in figure previously).

ShawnCarla
05-01-2012, 05:25 PM
Yep... she hardly has to pose at all on the figure stage. I bet with a few tweaks to her diet that puts her on stage, she'd do quite well.

Becca Staggs
05-01-2012, 05:31 PM
I remember seeing her at the Arnold this year and saying, "I bet she'll do physique...look how meaty her back is!!"
It would be interesting to see her lined up against the first callout at the Europa in Physique. I bet some would have been very surprised at her size/development combo. :)

Time will tell. Those poses look great on her! :popcorn:

liavt
05-01-2012, 08:07 PM

I agree!

Aaron Singerman
05-03-2012, 10:10 PM
It's very confusing, but I bet Candice would be top 3 in any of the WPD shows this year... and I think she would have won more than one of them.

That said, she will never crossover.