7. Rosalind Vanterpool
8. Thea Erichsen
9. Eleni Plakitsi
10. Anissa Payne

Scorecard.......

Congrats to all the Ladies! Wonderful Job Monica on qualifying for the O

jewelofnile69
05-13-2012, 11:23 AM
Congrats to Ann. What is that four shows (maybe 3) and all top 4 finishes?

valeriegangi
05-13-2012, 03:06 PM
2012 IFBB Optimum Pro

Figure

1. Monica Specking
2. Jami DeBernard
3. Ann Titone
4. Kimberly Sheppard
5. Yolanda Alvarado
6. Kristi Tauti
7. Rosalind Vanterpool
8. Thea Erichsen
9. Eleni Plakitsi
10. Anissa Payne

Scorecard.......

Special congrats to new Mommy Ms. Tauti!!! :awesome: The looked stunning:respect:

JasonLannigan
05-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Congrats to Ann. What is that four shows (maybe 3) and all top 4 finishes?

Ann has placed in the top 4 at least 5 times now. :)

Special congrats to new Mommy Ms. Tauti!!! :awesome: The looked stunning:respect:

What a great comeback! She gave birth to her Son 6 or so months ago. :)

LaurenFazio
05-13-2012, 03:38 PM
Congrats to all!!

tgoochfigure
05-13-2012, 05:24 PM
I love Kristi Tauti and her comeback is awesome! I really was impressed with Rosalind Vanterpool in this competition though. I thought she should have placed higher according to the pictures. But we know how it goes relying on pics! :)

MrsFluffyBunny
05-13-2012, 05:29 PM
I love Kristi Tauti and her comeback is awesome! I really was impressed with Rosalind Vanterpool in this competition though. I thought she should have placed higher according to the pictures. But we know how it goes relying on pics! :)

So what else is new?? ;) Rosalind has one of THE best and most underrated physiques I have ever seen. She should have kicked everyone's ass if she brought her usual package (I haven't seen any pics, just sayin'). Her lines are off the chain.

tgoochfigure
05-13-2012, 05:33 PM
So what else is new?? ;) Rosalind has one of THE best and most underrated physiques I have ever seen. She should have kicked everyone's ass if she brought her usual package (I haven't seen any pics, just sayin'). Her lines are off the chain.

Agreed! She really brought it to this show IMO. She wasn't too hard and her hair is softened her features. She looked polished. Great lines. Unfortunately, she wasn't rewarded. However, no matter what, she should be VERY proud! :respect:

tgoochfigure
05-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Check her out!

JasonLannigan
05-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Agreed! She really brought it to this show IMO. She wasn't too hard and her hair is softened her features. She looked polished. Great lines. Unfortunately, she wasn't rewarded. However, no matter what, she should be VERY proud! :respect:

I'm glad you brought this up. I started a thread... http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=20127

She should be in the center of the line up not on the end. :)

tgoochfigure
05-13-2012, 05:51 PM

I'm glad you brought this up. I started a thread... http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=20127

She should be in the center of the line up not on the end. :)

Yep! :banghead:

Steve Wennerstrom
05-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Check her out!Looks like a prime candidate for the Physique division to me. Very nice structure and muscle shapes.