PDA

View Full Version : NPC VA Grand Prix June 23rd, 2012

ShawnCarla
05-15-2012, 02:11 AM
This is going to be my next show and I'm just wondering if any one else will be competing?
http://www.virginianpc.com/Show-Infomation.html
There's the info ^^^

Lemme know if you're going to be there!

ShawnCarla
05-31-2012, 01:00 AM
BUMP!

Anyone?

Bueller.... Bueller....

livestrong21
06-02-2012, 04:06 AM
shawn, do you know who is doing spray tanning for this show?

ShawnCarla
06-02-2012, 09:35 PM
I don't know.... I do LSR on my own because they don't have any affiliates here.

Aly Veneno
06-03-2012, 02:30 AM
is this a national qualifier?

If so, I will do it if I totally suck in Jersey on the 9th! hahahahaa

livestrong21
06-03-2012, 02:38 AM
Yes it's a national qualifier

Aly Veneno
06-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Yes it's a national qualifier

alright cool deal, well I will be joining you if I dont place in Jersey :-p:banghead:

ShawnCarla
06-03-2012, 10:21 PM
Glad to have you!
Have either of you found any results from this show from last year? I'm just trying to get an idea of the size of the show. My parents are driving down from NY to see it and are asking all sorts of questions. lol

Aly Veneno
06-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Hey Hun, I only placed 5th in jersey, although I qualified for nationals I want more stage practice. do you have people your going with? If not maybe we can go together :-)

ShawnCarla
06-11-2012, 03:03 AM
Hey Hun, I only placed 5th in jersey, although I qualified for nationals I want more stage practice. do you have people your going with? If not maybe we can go together :-)

I'd take you up on it if I were going alone but I'm going with my husband and my parents. His parents live in VA beach and we're all staying there with them.

Aly Veneno
06-11-2012, 04:00 AM
I'd take you up on it if I were going alone but I'm going with my husband and my parents. His parents live in VA beach and we're all staying there with them.

ahh, thats right you said you had family coming in, all good! I am sure we will see each other there :-)

ShawnCarla
06-12-2012, 01:28 AM
ahh, thats right you said you had family coming in, all good! I am sure we will see each other there :-)

Yep... but they won't be back stage so we'll have to meet up and help each other out!

Aly Veneno
06-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Is anyone else going to this from out of town? I found an extended stay for $89 with tax included 10-15 min away from the venue. I was considering getting this room for two nights if anyone is interested in sharing?

Has two double beds and a full kitchen. It is called the Savannah Suites

ShawnCarla
06-15-2012, 09:38 PM
Is anyone else going to this from out of town? I found an extended stay for $89 with tax included 10-15 min away from the venue. I was considering getting this room for two nights if anyone is interested in sharing?

Has two double beds and a full kitchen. It is called the Savannah Suites

Well you know my deal but I wanted to give you a heads up...
LSR is going to have an affiliate there spraying! Yay! You should book and apt with her. :)

livestrong21
06-18-2012, 11:36 PM
Shawn if you go to the Christopher photo website he has all the pictures from last year so you can get a good idea of size and what not :) good luck!

ShawnCarla
06-19-2012, 01:27 AM
Shawn if you go to the Christopher photo website he has all the pictures from last year so you can get a good idea of size and what not :) good luck!

Thanks!

I did see that before but it's hard to tell what's what from those photos. They don't have the broken up into classes or divisions or anything.
Oh well... I'm not worried about that part... I'm just bringing ME! :D

A Dubs
06-19-2012, 07:33 PM
I won't be competing in this one, but I'll be in the audience! I will be back down to Norfolk a month later for the Lenda Murray show (and actually on stage)...

So excited to watch you guys!

ShawnCarla
06-20-2012, 04:09 AM
I won't be competing in this one, but I'll be in the audience! I will be back down to Norfolk a month later for the Lenda Murray show (and actually on stage)...

So excited to watch you guys!

Nice!
Don't be a stranger and say hi if you see me!

Aly Veneno
06-20-2012, 08:42 PM
Nice!
Don't be a stranger and say hi if you see me!

Agreed! I would love to meet you both!

My sons father is coming with his 2 daughters, so I guess that fills my room. I am happy I will get to have my son there when I am not back stage or on stage, but I am not thrilled to share a room with his wild children. They are so stressful, all they do is fight with each other and complain. I know kids are kids, but they are not normal kids, lol.

As for the tanning, I don't think I can afford to get sprayed for my next two shows. Probably at Team U, but my coach will be there so I probably will have her do me too.

ShawnCarla
06-21-2012, 01:52 AM
Agreed! I would love to meet you both!

My sons father is coming with his 2 daughters, so I guess that fills my room. I am happy I will get to have my son there when I am not back stage or on stage, but I am not thrilled to share a room with his wild children. They are so stressful, all they do is fight with each other and complain. I know kids are kids, but they are not normal kids, lol.

As for the tanning, I don't think I can afford to get sprayed for my next two shows. Probably at Team U, but my coach will be there so I probably will have her do me too.

Sounds like it's going to be an interesting show for you too! Well we're only a couple days out now... I'm excited!

A Dubs
06-21-2012, 05:13 PM
Will do! So excited :-)