PDA

View Full Version : Sue Upson / John Nafpliotis Photo Shoot

Siouxcountry
07-11-2008, 09:39 PM
John and Sue got together for a photo shoot at the 2008 NPC Junior Nationals (http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62).

Sue turned pro at the above show... LINK (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=1786)

:cool:

Kristin
07-11-2008, 09:40 PM
WOW!! I love these!

picsman
07-11-2008, 09:56 PM
Sue...John is a very good guy...and a hell of a photographer....We have a running joke because we're both Greek...."they used to consider both of us Greek Gods....now...we're just god damn Greeks"...lol...tell him that next time you talk to him...he'll probably roll on the floor...

KP DIVA
07-11-2008, 10:11 PM
Hey Carolina Gurl!! Very pretty pics!!!!

Lisa E
07-11-2008, 11:19 PM
GREAT PICS!!! CONGRATS!!!

anglicanbeachparty
07-12-2008, 12:10 AM
Sue looks AWESOME in those pics!! :awesome:

SBT
07-12-2008, 12:11 AM
Cute pics!!! :D

Anne Sheehan Dudash
07-12-2008, 12:20 AM
Sue...John is a very good guy...and a hell of a photographer....We have a running joke because we're both Greek...."they used to consider both of us Greek Gods....now...we're just god damn Greeks"...lol...tell him that next time you talk to him...he'll probably roll on the floor...

I LOVE John..I LOVE LOVE LOVE Greek food and Greece is my #1 fantasy place to visit. I'm Irish/Italian by blood...but there was an error somewhere cause all I ever eat in the offseason is Greek food (I'm actually aquiring an ability to cook Greek food).

The Sat after the USA's we have plans w/ friends to go to an authentic Greek resturant in NYC...CAN'T WAIT!!!:yippie:

...Ima do me a shot or 2 of some Ouzzo too!!:drunk:

sue upson
07-12-2008, 02:15 AM
thanks you guys. It was fun shooting with him. He's super nice. Those are just a few pictures we did. I've got more coming! Thanks Sioux for posting those and no.. I don't mind!

Aletha
07-12-2008, 03:17 AM
Wonderful pix. You look beautiful!

littled
07-12-2008, 06:49 AM
Gorgeous pics!

~Claire~
07-12-2008, 01:06 PM
Cute pics!

Gin
07-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Beautiful pics! They totally show off all that hard work. Congrats on all your achievements this year!

BLZ77
07-12-2008, 11:02 PM
you're so cute Sue! Love the background in your photos. It's really neat!

sue upson
07-13-2008, 02:28 AM
thanks Brie!

sue upson
07-13-2008, 02:30 AM
Beautiful pics! They totally show off all that hard work. Congrats on all your achievements this year!

Cute pics!

Thanks Ginny and Claire! It was a fun shoot!

Shelly
07-13-2008, 08:38 PM
great pics sue!

AmyKempfer
08-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Sue couldn't be ugly even if she tried!

xoxoxo!

sue upson
08-11-2008, 04:26 PM
You've never seen me first thing in the morning then! :D

Jennie
08-11-2008, 09:13 PM
BEAUTIFUL Sue!!!!!!!!!!!! :respect:

where did you get that bikini? I love it!!

dvsness
08-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Very cute. I love the avatar pic now too.

Shelly
08-11-2008, 09:39 PM
hottt avi sue!

sue upson
08-12-2008, 02:36 AM
BEAUTIFUL Sue!!!!!!!!!!!! :respect:

where did you get that bikini? I love it!!

Thanks Jennie.. I got it at Target.

sue upson
08-12-2008, 02:48 AM
Very cute. I love the avatar pic now too.

hottt avi sue!

Thanks chickies!! That picture was taken at the Jr. Nationals.

Siouxcountry
08-12-2008, 02:50 AM
Thanks chickies!! That picture was taken at the Jr. Nationals.

More, more, more photos, please! :D

sue upson
08-12-2008, 05:09 AM
for some reason I can't upload them. Could be this computer OR the person doing the uploading ;) I'll try again tomorrow or you can check out my myspace page. I just added some new ones!! Ok.. time for some sleep. Night, night :sleep:

Siouxcountry
08-12-2008, 05:28 AM
for some reason I can't upload them. Could be this computer OR the person doing the uploading ;) I'll try again tomorrow or you can check out my myspace page. I just added some new ones!! Ok.. time for some sleep. Night, night :sleep:

Sioux to the rescue! :ripitupbaby:

Happy Birthday, Sue! :happybirthday:

A few more photos from the shoot with John Nafpliotis............. :cool:

Shelly
08-12-2008, 10:55 AM
happy birthday SUE!!!!!!:party:

ripitupbaby
08-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Great pics, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you get to enjoy some cake...have some for me too! ;)

amyleemartin
08-12-2008, 01:18 PM
Happy Birthday Sue :D Those are great pics!! Hope to meet you at upcoming shows. :D Amy Lee

Physedfit
08-12-2008, 02:05 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

MsGuns
08-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Happy Bday Sue!!!!

AirHarp
08-12-2008, 02:37 PM
Happy B'Day Sue Upson!!!!!!!!!

KP DIVA
08-12-2008, 02:47 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

KristenAnn
08-12-2008, 02:55 PM
Happy Birthday, Sue!!! I love your photos and that bikini is so cute!

LeezaD
08-12-2008, 03:49 PM
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Love the photos Sue!!! GAW-GEOUS! :D Wait what is your myspace ??

sue upson
08-12-2008, 04:27 PM
Thanks you guys! I use to think 33 was old but now.. not so much. I feel better at 33 than I did at 23. Well off to do come cardio so that I can eat that cake tonight :D

Leeza.. search Sue Upson on myspace. It's set to private but request me to add you. Put that you're a Sioux friend. There's a ton of freaks out there and I never know whos who :)

Thanks again for the warm wishes :kiss:

teri
08-12-2008, 04:52 PM
hEY SUS-- I LEFT U A PRESENT ON UR MYSPACE...HAHAH ENJOY UR BDAY GIRLFRIEND....:awesome::cool:

Jennie
08-12-2008, 06:29 PM
Thanks Jennie.. I got it at Target.
I would never have guessed that!

Happy Birthday!!! Have a great day!!! :party:

sue upson
08-12-2008, 06:39 PM
hEY SUS-- I LEFT U A PRESENT ON UR MYSPACE...HAHAH ENJOY UR BDAY GIRLFRIEND....:awesome::cool:

I saw.. thanks. I couldn't have asked for a better gift :D

Siouxcountry
08-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Sue is gorgeous and she was our first member to turn pro! :respect:

A few photos from her shoot with Mike Yurkovic. :waving:

http://www.myspace.com/ncifbbpro

sue upson
08-12-2008, 08:23 PM
Sioux you're so sweet :kiss: - You've given me so much support and I'm happy to represent SC.com!! Now... all I need is a shirt. Where can I get one?

buffgina
08-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Happy birthday!! Sue, those photos are so great - you look gorgeous!:D

sue upson
08-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Happy birthday!! Sue, those photos are so great - you look gorgeous!:D

Thanks Gina!

Siouxcountry
08-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Sioux you're so sweet :kiss: - You've given me so much support and I'm happy to represent SC.com!! Now... all I need is a shirt. Where can I get one?

We actually did have T-shirts, but no one seemed to interested, and the internet store frustrated me. :D

ripitupbaby
08-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Love the black outfit in the photos!

:respect:

KristenAnn
08-13-2008, 01:22 AM
I agree on the black outfit!!! Is that a top and shorts?

Ann Caliri
08-13-2008, 02:38 AM
Awesome photos!
Happy almost late birthday, LOL (saved by about an hour and a half!)

LeezaD
08-13-2008, 05:42 AM
I just got the new issue of Oxygen in the mail today .. I saw your picture in it Sue! AWESOME :) :awesome::awesome:

sue upson
08-13-2008, 04:43 PM
I agree on the black outfit!!! Is that a top and shorts?

Hey KristenAnn.. It's a top and shorts. I got the top at Bebe and the shorts at Belks.

Awesome photos!
Happy almost late birthday, LOL (saved by about an hour and a half!)

thanks Ann. Isn't yours around the corner too. Or did it just past? I know it's in August. :)

I just got the new issue of Oxygen in the mail today .. I saw your picture in it Sue! AWESOME :) :awesome::awesome:

Leeza, I've been told I was in there but can't find the new issued anywhere. Maybe I'll find one this weekend. I'm not so sure that picture is one of the best. I didn't like the way I looked at the Jr USA's. BLAHHHH!!! I looked much better at Jr. Nat's (in my opinion). But none the less I'm happy to be in there.. so thanks for letting me know!!

LeezaD
08-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Hey KristenAnn.. It's a top and shorts. I got the top at Bebe and the shorts at Belks.

thanks Ann. Isn't yours around the corner too. Or did it just past? I know it's in August. :)

Leeza, I've been told I was in there but can't find the new issued anywhere. Maybe I'll find one this weekend. I'm not so sure that picture is one of the best. I didn't like the way I looked at the Jr USA's. BLAHHHH!!! I looked much better at Jr. Nat's (in my opinion). But none the less I'm happy to be in there.. so thanks for letting me know!!

I'll try scanning it tonight and posting it up. The issue won't be out on shelves prolly til two weeks. I get it extra early in the mail lol.

sue upson
08-13-2008, 07:22 PM
I'll try scanning it tonight and posting it up. The issue won't be out on shelves prolly til two weeks. I get it extra early in the mail lol.

got cha! That's probally why I can't find it. Thanks Leeza!

Ann Caliri
08-13-2008, 07:22 PM

Yep, I remember we're like a week apart. I'm going to start counting backward after this year!!

sue upson
08-14-2008, 02:10 AM
Yep, I remember we're like a week apart. I'm going to start counting backward after this year!!

That's right.. yours is the 19th!! I'll start counting backwards when people stop being surprised that I'm the age I am ;)

LeezaD
08-14-2008, 02:33 AM
Here ya go Sue ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/leerox/oxmag.jpg

sue upson
08-14-2008, 02:41 AM
Ok.. It's not as bad as I thought. Hate the hair. Not sure what was going on ;) Thanks Leeza :kiss: Will you do the same when the issue that has the Jr. Nats comes out? Pleeeeeeese???? Since you get it before I do! You're the best!

Siouxcountry
08-14-2008, 02:44 AM
Nothing wrong with your hair. :waving:

LeezaD
08-14-2008, 02:51 AM
Ok.. It's not as bad as I thought. Hate the hair. Not sure what was going on ;) Thanks Leeza :kiss: Will you do the same when the issue that has the Jr. Nats comes out? Pleeeeeeese???? Since you get it before I do! You're the best!

Most Definitely! It's my pleasure girlie! I get excited everytime an issue comes in the mail. To think I been reading it since 2004. I can't wait until my time comes when I hit the stage :-D .. my progress is coming along. I'm working with the best. It is funny I feel like my dreams are coming true and especially having the opportunity to talk to you Sue and other competitors .. it makes it that much more special to me! I get really passionate about the sport because I been following it so long. :yippie:

sue upson
08-14-2008, 03:05 AM
Nothing wrong with your hair. :waving:
I'm glad you think it looks ok.. but yuck! Every girl has a bad hair day and that was one of mine!!

Most Definitely! It's my pleasure girlie! I get excited everytime an issue comes in the mail. To think I been reading it since 2004. I can't wait until my time comes when I hit the stage :-D .. my progress is coming along. I'm working with the best. It is funny I feel like my dreams are coming true and especially having the opportunity to talk to you Sue and other competitors .. it makes it that much more special to me! I get really passionate about the sport because I been following it so long. :yippie:

Thanks again. I love Oxygen mag too. It's one of my favs.

I've checked out your progress pictures on your myspace page and you look awesome. You're coming along great. I'm glad that I can share this exciting time with you. So..when is the big date? What show will be your first? You know.. if you ever have any questions about anything please.. ask.

Ok.. time for bed. Night, night Leeza and Sioux!

Siouxcountry
08-14-2008, 03:07 AM
Besides Sue, Melody Clere, Jessica Lyons, & Alissa Carpio are members here. :)

sue upson
08-14-2008, 03:11 AM
Jessica made it over here? I talked to her the other day and she didn't say she joined. Good I'm glad she made it. She's super sweet. You guys will really like her!

Ok.. really off to bed.... for real this time!

LeezaD
08-14-2008, 03:36 AM
I'm glad you think it looks ok.. but yuck! Every girl has a bad hair day and that was one of mine!!

Thanks again. I love Oxygen mag too. It's one of my favs.

I've checked out your progress pictures on your myspace page and you look awesome. You're coming along great. I'm glad that I can share this exciting time with you. So..when is the big date? What show will be your first? You know.. if you ever have any questions about anything please.. ask.

Ok.. time for bed. Night, night Leeza and Sioux!

Night night Sue! And thank you!! :) I dropped 4 pants sizes so far lol it was exciting buying a suit for interviews since I graduated and I was like wow size 10 to a 6! I'm planning on competing in 2009 .. patience is a virtue .. and I need more time .. especially to bring down legs. My lower body is on the heavy side. I used to be a gymnast when I was younger. I'm gonna try to find a pic of me in my suit lol ..

Besides Sue, Melody Clere, Jessica Lyons, & Alissa Carpio are members here. :)

I know you probably heard this a million times. But thanks! Thank you for creating a forum for all of us female competitors to communicate and share our aspirations!

Siouxcountry
08-14-2008, 03:47 AM
Jessica made it over here? I talked to her the other day and she didn't say she joined. Good I'm glad she made it. She's super sweet. You guys will really like her!

She joined but hasn't posted or logged in for quite a few days............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/member.php?u=3305

Sleep well, Sue! :)

I know you probably heard this a million times. But thanks! Thank you for creating a forum for all of us female competitors to communicate and share our aspirations!

I never get tired of hearing it. :D I'm glad you feel at home here Leeza. :)

Shelly
08-18-2008, 11:39 AM
woohoo congrats on pro of the week girl:awesome1:

sue upson
08-18-2008, 04:11 PM
thanks Shelly :waving:

AmyKempfer
08-20-2008, 05:00 PM
You've never seen me first thing in the morning then! :D

Well, I highly doubt you are ugly.