PDA

View Full Version : Carla Salotti - IFBB Pro

JasonLannigan
08-09-2008, 05:17 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/carlas_banner.gif (http://www.carlasalotti.com)

Carla made 2nd call out at the 2008 Tampa Pro this morning. :)

Flex online.............

http://www.flexonline.com/08contests/08tampa/women/carla_salotti/index.htm

JasonLannigan
08-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Carla in second call out. :)

khuddle
08-09-2008, 09:17 PM
She was in great shape, great conditioning. Just need a little more size.

sue upson
08-10-2008, 03:34 AM
Yah Carla!

JasonLannigan
08-10-2008, 03:46 AM
Yah Carla!

Carla won the best poser award! :awesome:

sue upson
08-10-2008, 04:02 AM
I've had the pleasure of meeting her several times back stage and she is super sweet! I'm happy for her!

SBT
08-10-2008, 04:57 AM
Way to go :D

MsGuns
08-10-2008, 08:49 AM
CONGRATS on TOP 10 and Best Poser Mighty LW!!!

ripitupbaby
08-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Congrats Carla, we're very proud!

:awesome:

buffgina
08-10-2008, 12:24 PM
Congrats Carla! Best poser wahooo:D

Physedfit
08-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Congrats Carla! You looked awesome!

Meriza
08-10-2008, 02:08 PM
So Proud with my little Female Bodybuilder friend Ms Carla! She is sooo sweet and sooo nice everytime I see her...Never seen her down even i her saddest moments! KUDOS to you Ms Carla! Go Shortie! see you in Dallas!

xoxo

NYCStrongFox
08-10-2008, 04:22 PM
That's awesome! Way to go Carla!!! :awesome:

JasonLannigan
08-10-2008, 06:04 PM
I hope someone taped her routine.

The adorable Carla Salotti.................. :cool:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=3182&eventcode=1277

ripitupbaby
08-10-2008, 10:15 PM
I love the pink suit. I haven't seen any pics of the suit from finals yet though... Maggie did a great job on the suits! :)

Musclepapa John
08-10-2008, 11:44 PM
I hope someone taped her routine.

The adorable Carla Salotti.................. :cool:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=3182&eventcode=1277

USA Muscle/Repetrope had an exclusive. Media folks had to sign that they would not video competition footage. If it sneaks out from other sources, look out:mad:

JasonLannigan
08-11-2008, 01:37 AM
Carla presented the best poser award! :cool:

ripitupbaby
08-11-2008, 01:43 AM

CONGRATS CARLA...WELL DESERVED!!

:kiss:

JasonLannigan
08-11-2008, 06:16 AM
Looks like the Mighty Lightweight has plans for Atlantic City!

http://csalotti.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-really-feel-like-professional-athlete.html

I really feel like a professional athlete!! I earned my first IFBB $$$ by winning the best poser award at the Tampa Pro last night!!!! It is amazing...I never thought I would have been able to earn money as pro!!!! I'm not gonna be rich from it but it is the principal of it. I have to thank God for bringing me to this place...wihtout his grace there is no way I would have done made this achievement. With all I went through this year and the incocnsistencies in my prep it amazes me that I was able to come in looking like I did. God definately is etching my path with this success and it humbles me.

Tim really put on such a great show!!! Attention to ALL detail...in house banquest, after party, picking up the dignitaries, shuttle service, live music in the lobby, greaqt venue, flowers for all the women...the list just goes on and on...he is such a wonderful host, trainer and friend...I wish he and Brandie so much success and can NEVER thank them enough for ALL they do for me!!!!!!

Being on stqage felt so good...I didn't have the rookie jitters...I felt confident and and a total BLAST!!! I feel like I improved on my posing and the night show was so much fun!!!! I got great feed back fromt he judges and people in attendance. It has lit a fire under me to to go Atlantic City!!!! There was some dead time in between the posing routines and announcing the top 3 so they let all 10 of us have an impromptu pose down...that was fun...the big girls were dwarfing me so I went right between their legs!!!! It was a blast!!!!

The after party ended up being a blast because we were just silly and dancing...Dave won the under 202 and took third in the open. He really gave the big boys a run for their money!! Toney Freeman and Dennis James (1 2 respectively) had to really work around the GIANT KILLER!!!! Nicki, Dave, Kris, Jose , Tania and some other peeps partied at Flyods in the Hard Rock till 4 am!!! It is amazing what alittle Goose and red Bull will do for a girl!!!!!!! We haven't had that much fun after a show in a minute!!!! I also can't thank Krissy Murrell enough for being my B all weekend...she rocks and will be rocking the North American stage in 3 weeks....go Kris!!!!

I wished I could stay in Tampa for an extended period of time!!!! I so need the extra break...I will be here again soon though...the Hurricane is coming up and a wedding in Ocotber!!!!

More later...I'm cooking some rice and beans before I gotta get back on teh diet train!!!!
Peace out
C

JasonLannigan
08-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Nikki & Carla backstage at the Tampa Pro. :)

Femphysiquefan
08-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Congrats to Carla on the Best Poser award!! You look great, "mightly lightweight!!""

SC, is she a member of this board??

JasonLannigan
08-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Congrats to Carla on the Best Poser award!! You look great, "mightly lightweight!!""

SC, is she a member of this board??

She sure is. She posted in the Tampa thread a day or two before the show. I PMed her a link to this thread on MySpace. She'll be around. She is busy, especially weekends working for ProTan. :)

JasonLannigan
08-14-2008, 09:00 PM
Nicole Ball & Carla at the Tampa Pro finals posedown...........

Lisa
08-15-2008, 05:21 AM
That's a cool pic:)

JasonLannigan
08-19-2008, 10:10 PM
Carla attended the 2008 Europa Super Show.............. :)

Photo by Danny Dettwiller.

ripitupbaby
08-20-2008, 12:37 AM
Carla attended the 2008 Europa Super Show.............. :)

Photo by Danny Dettwiller.

LOL I was just talking to her about her cowboy hat she wore at the Europa. :D

She just got a new computer today, she still has to get it set up and everything, but I'm gonna see her this weekend, so I'll try to get her on here soon!

debbiebramwell
08-20-2008, 01:34 AM
I love Carla! she is amazing on and off stage! I think she is an amazing bodybuilder at the mighty small size...I am proud of what she accomplished in a short period of time...good luck In atlantic city! go rock the house again sister! Love you bunches!:kiss::bowdown:

Meriza
08-20-2008, 06:00 AM
It was nice seeing you in Dallas! Goodluck and ROCK Atlantic City!

xoxo:awesome:

mighty lightweight
08-25-2008, 02:21 AM
Hey all!!

I am finally up and running...so sorry I wasn't on here sooner...this is awesome...thanks Sioux for the props and the pics...where did those come from MD??? I have to go get them...I love that one of me and Nicole. I hadn't seen any of those!!!!
Lori, Meriza...all of you lovely ladies...My Debbie!!!! Thanks so much for the thoughts, prayers and kind words...Tampa Pro was a blast...so much fun...I started feeling almost normal after being in Tampa for about a week...I cna't wait to go back!!
The Europa was fun too...I got to be out in the public for a change instead of in the back slaving....it was a great change of pace!!!
Again...thanks Sioux and the wonderful ladies of this board!!!
I will try to be better about being around!!!
Big hugs
C

JasonLannigan
08-25-2008, 02:32 AM
Hey all!!

I am finally up and running...so sorry I wasn't on here sooner...this is awesome...thanks Sioux for the props and the pics...where did those come from MD??? I have to go get them...I love that one of me and Nicole. I hadn't seen any of those!!!!
Lori, Meriza...all of you lovely ladies...My Debbie!!!! Thanks so much for the thoughts, prayers and kind words...Tampa Pro was a blast...so much fun...I started feeling almost normal after being in Tampa for about a week...I cna't wait to go back!!
The Europa was fun too...I got to be out in the public for a change instead of in the back slaving....it was a great change of pace!!!
Again...thanks Sioux and the wonderful ladies of this board!!!
I will try to be better about being around!!!
Big hugs
C

Hey Carla! It's been a while! :waving: You rocked at Tampa!

The pic of you and Nicole is from www.Bodybuilding.com

Happy to hear you'll check in on us more. Hope you love it here. :hug:

Bronwyn
08-25-2008, 11:44 AM
Hi Carla, nice to seing you here. :waving:

JasonLannigan
08-30-2008, 03:47 AM
Maryann Glascock, Lori Steele, Vanessa Adams, Shannon Trimble, & Carla at the 2008 IFBB North American Championships.

Carla is Lori Steele's trainer. :respect:

SBT
08-30-2008, 03:51 AM
Looking good girlie!! :D

Can't wait to see you in two weeks at the AC!!

mighty lightweight
08-31-2008, 03:26 AM
Aw Sioux I always have loved it heere..jsut so pressed for time!!

Shannon & Vanessa...so glad to meet you ladies! All looking great...much luck with the rest of your prep.

Rip It ROCKS!!!!!!!

SBT
08-31-2008, 05:08 AM
Thanks girlie :D

I told Lori, if/when I come to NE even if its just for a visit, we ALL need to be off-season and ALL need to hit KIMBALLS!!! :yippie:

debbiebramwell
08-31-2008, 02:41 PM
stopping by to show Ms Carla some love! kick ass with prep for AC show...I will be watching for you! you know I love you!:kiss: see you at the Olympia and bring your dancing shoes! :cool:

Marcy Porter
09-01-2008, 02:19 PM
Hey Carla ! It was good to see you in Dallas. I hope your prep for the Ac is going great. :o

ripitupbaby
09-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Aw Sioux I always have loved it heere..jsut so pressed for time!!

Shannon & Vanessa...so glad to meet you ladies! All looking great...much luck with the rest of your prep.

Rip It ROCKS!!!!!!!

:kiss:

Carla is an amazing person and such an inspiration. Kick some ass in AC mama!!!!!!

:respect:

Articulate Bodies
09-02-2008, 02:26 AM
Hi Carla!
I just wanted to say hi again- its always cool to see you at the shows and watch your progress. You always look great, but I have to say that this weekend your physique (as much as shown in clothes) looked amazing! We don't ever have time to talk much, so I just wanted to drop ya a note and say hi :)

brandieg
09-02-2008, 11:41 AM
GO MIGHTY LIGHTWEIGHT!

WE LOVE YOU, CARLA! :kiss::eat::tr::cheerleader::bench:

BRANDIE & TIM

JasonLannigan
09-06-2008, 06:36 AM
Carla & Lori Steele at Team U.................

JasonLannigan
09-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Pics of Carla & Lori Steele in New York one week before the Atlantic City Pro...............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=105219#post105219

:cool:

reflex
09-08-2008, 08:15 PM
pörfecct godddddd

lil mama
09-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Carla & Lori Steele at Team U.................

XOXO gotta luv that lil lady she is one of the best lil lightweights. GO Carla GO, Wishing you the best in Atlantic City and have tons of fun on that stage.:D

SBT
09-09-2008, 12:12 AM
See you this weekend and GOOD LUCK!!! ;)

mclere
09-09-2008, 12:52 PM
:waving: Carla good luck this weekend. You looked amazing at TU.

DanielleA
09-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Carla, good luck this weekend, I'll be there in the crowd cheering you on. And thanks SO MUCH for the help backstage at Team U...you're the best! Everyone was raving about your bikini bite skills. haha.

JasonLannigan
09-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Just a few more days champ! Good luck in Atlantic City! :awesome:

Shelly
09-09-2008, 06:14 PM
carla- look forward to meeting you!!!:)

dvsness
09-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Nice to see you backstage this weekend, and with Lori in Cleveland!

Best wishes in AC!

buffbabeGA
09-10-2008, 04:05 AM
good luck lil c...i know this show is dedicated to your mom and i know she will be smiling down on you this weekend.. rock that stage lil C

2hot4u
09-10-2008, 09:49 AM
GOOD LUCK CARLA!!!! YOU CAN ROCK IT GIRL!!!!!!

CydneyWalker_etheric
09-10-2008, 01:20 PM
She looks just like Lisa LaPorta on Designed to Sell (I watch only HGTV and cartoons), but with muscle! She has a twin out there.

brandieg
09-10-2008, 02:23 PM
carla i wish you the very best luck this weekend.....i cant wait to see your new suit...... you go girl.... we love and miss you here in tampa:awesome::awesome:

Suzanne
09-10-2008, 02:52 PM
good luck this weekend!

KRISSY
09-10-2008, 02:56 PM
Hi Carla:)!
Thank you for always being so super sweet and wonderful! I wish you all the best this weekend and I can't wait to see you again- 2-weeks in a row!!!!!

Love,
krissyxo

ripitupbaby
09-12-2008, 02:17 PM
GOOD LUCK CARLA!!! :kiss:

I know you will represent and I know you will ROCK THE HOUSE!!

I can't wait to see pics! I wish so much we could have travelled to AC this weekend to be there in person, but we are totally there in spirit!

This has been an incredible journey for you...You will make everyone proud this weekend!

Love you!!!

mclere
09-13-2008, 11:52 AM
Pics of Carla & Lori Steele in New York one week before the Atlantic City Pro...............

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=105219#post105219

:cool:

The pics are great! :awesome: Can't wait to see more pics. I think it's the best Carla's ever looked. So siked for you girl. Your gonna kick some but I know it.

PS. And thanks for busting your hump and dealing with all us girls backstage. Glueing, oiling etc...You do an amazing job and really look out for us. Your so cute when you walk around with bikini bite and oil while we are lined up just about to go on stage. Thanks for lookin out. :yourock:

JasonLannigan
09-13-2008, 10:11 PM
The Mighty Lightweight, Carla Salotti...................

Photo by Melody Chao.

ripitupbaby
09-14-2008, 12:25 AM
The Mighty Lightweight, Carla Salotti...................

Photo by Melody Chao.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

JasonLannigan
09-14-2008, 01:45 AM
Carla is called the Mighty Lightweight for a reason.................. :cool:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/browse/index.php?mode=browse&id=3182&eventcode=1286

Greg B.
09-14-2008, 02:52 PM
Carla looked great. That pose looks good on you lovely !
http://www.siouxcountry.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9910&d=1221356712

ripitupbaby
09-14-2008, 02:59 PM
Outstanding pics... Carla looked really fantastic!! :respect:

I would have liked to have seen her in the top 10. BUt it doesn't matter, she looked great, and I know this was a very meaningful show for her. :)

SBT
09-14-2008, 03:33 PM
Outstanding pics... Carla looked really fantastic!! :respect:

I would have liked to have seen her in the top 10. BUt it doesn't matter, she looked great, and I know this was a very meaningful show for her. :)

Yes she sure did :D

and so cute up on stage definitely have a great stage presence. it was nice chatting with you backstage!!

JasonLannigan
09-14-2008, 06:18 PM
Carla looked great. That pose looks good on you lovely !

Fantastic V taper! :waving:

619 MUSCLE
09-14-2008, 09:19 PM
That's Lil' C -

kickin' it hardcore! East Coast style!

Do it old skool, hahahaha!
You look awesome!

Pete and Meriza

DanielleA
09-15-2008, 06:36 PM
Where is the pic we took in the diner??? You better post it! HAHAHA

ripitupbaby
09-15-2008, 07:06 PM
Check out Carla's LEGS in the prej pic... :eek:

Shredded Wheat!!

Finals pics are up... BLING BLING BLING!!

DeannaRabosky
09-15-2008, 07:20 PM
Carla won the best poser award! :awesome:

CONGRATS CARLA! Great job! :awesome1:

JasonLannigan
09-17-2008, 09:19 AM
Masters figure champ Christine Wan & Carla at the Atlantic City Pro..................

JasonLannigan
09-27-2008, 09:12 PM
Carla & Gina Aliotti at the Olympia. :waving:

JasonLannigan
10-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Carla, Lori Steele & Dan Ray got together for a photo shoot at the 2008 IFBB North American Championships (pics).................

CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=118032#post118032)

mighty lightweight
10-21-2008, 01:26 AM
OMG!!!! You ladies (and Sioux, of course) are sooo wonderful! I am soo sorry I haven't been up on here!!!
Atlantic City was sooo special! I felt that I looked my best ever, way better than Tampa. That prejudge pic that Lori posted is my new favorite shot...Sioux can you use that for my photo on the front page!? I really couldn't have been happier with my physique and Steve Stone (rest his soul) made my tribute to my mom even more special when he put her picture up on the podium so she could be on the stage with me...I dont' know if anyone video taped it but if they did it would be great if I could get it...I haven't seen it. I did get pics from socal photographer, David and there are some great shots and the very last one was of me blowing Steve Stone a kiss for putting mom's pic on the stage.
Needless to say, life went crazy after AC...to Tampa to work then the O and then the tragedy with Steve Stone at the O....it was like time stood still and life just got weird. It really brought me back, alot.... so I am just kind of getting back to being a bit more normal.
This year has just been so strange and hard..things are just different now...it's hard to explain, but life is just different. The industry will NEVER be the same without Steve...he brought such caring and passion to everything he did and everyone he touched. I know that my life was made better by knowing him and I feel so blessed in that way, (I have a pic posted on myspace with steve)

My mom??? Well, I just miss her aweful. Now that I am not traveling as much and am around home and her environment more, it's harder...I guess my grieving was delayed? I dont' know...what I do know is that everything I thought I knew is DIFFERENT now.
As far as competing??? Not sure what is next...it looks like there are only 4 shows for FBB. Arnold, Olympia, Tampa and NEw York...none with weight classes...so I am not sure what i will do next year. I guess I will jsut take a break for a bit and see how life unfolds this year!

Thanks again you guys for all the love...you are the best! I will try to get on here more!
Take care and love EVERYDAY!
C
PS: hey danielle, I sure do have that pic ...it is a scream!!!!!

MsGuns
10-21-2008, 01:32 AM
OMG!!!! You ladies (and Sioux, of course) are sooo wonderful! I am soo sorry I haven't been up on here!!!
Atlantic City was sooo special! I felt that I looked my best ever, way better than Tampa. That prejudge pic that Lori posted is my new favorite shot...Sioux can you use that for my photo on the front page!? I really couldn't have been happier with my physique and Steve Stone (rest his soul) made my tribute to my mom even more special when he put her picture up on the podium so she could be on the stage with me...I dont' know if anyone video taped it but if they did it would be great if I could get it...I haven't seen it. I did get pics from socal photographer, David and there are some great shots and the very last one was of me blowing Steve Stone a kiss for putting mom's pic on the stage.
Needless to say, life went crazy after AC...to Tampa to work then the O and then the tragedy with Steve Stone at the O....it was like time stood still and life just got weird. It really brought me back, alot.... so I am just kind of getting back to being a bit more normal.
This year has just been so strange and hard..things are just different now...it's hard to explain, but life is just different. The industry will NEVER be the same without Steve...he brought such caring and passion to everything he did and everyone he touched. I know that my life was made better by knowing him and I feel so blessed in that way, (I have a pic posted on myspace with steve)

My mom??? Well, I just miss her aweful. Now that I am not traveling as much and am around home and her environment more, it's harder...I guess my grieving was delayed? I dont' know...what I do know is that everything I thought I knew is DIFFERENT now.
As far as competing??? Not sure what is next...it looks like there are only 4 shows for FBB. Arnold, Olympia, Tampa and NEw York...none with weight classes...so I am not sure what i will do next year. I guess I will jsut take a break for a bit and see how life unfolds this year!

Thanks again you guys for all the love...you are the best! I will try to get on here more!
C

Hey Carla...
Hang in there gurl...
God sees you and only puts on you what you can handle...
You should come to Tx and do the Europa- they have 2 classes or are they takin it away?

lil mama
10-21-2008, 01:52 AM

C

hey there lil lady....we all want you to feel better and get your groove back, so be that as it may we love you and we know your heart will lead you in da right direction...hope to see you on the circuit remember we owe each other a go on that stage you said us lil gals gotta stick together and represent so I'm holding u to dat:D and those were some awesome pics

flexnva
10-21-2008, 04:26 AM
carla has a great physique

JasonLannigan
10-21-2008, 05:15 AM
Hi Carla! :waving:

You still looked great in Tampa! :cool:

I am hoping they will have female bodybuilding in Dallas as well.

It's great to see you here Carla. Lori is looking awesome! :awesome:

C

chicky9914
10-21-2008, 02:14 PM
Carla!!!
I loooveee those pics that were just posted in here. After looking at em I've come to this conclusion...

Firstly, I've always been a fan of the "classic" looking physiques of men's bodybuilding - before it became a game of size, back when guys prioritized symmetry and conditioning, before all the distended bellies, etc. Flex Wheeler and Shawn Ray, in my opinion, were the last ones with this kind of look, although you can argue Dexter "the Blade" Jackson has it.

With that said, I don't know if there's ever been a clear-cut definition of "classic female bodybuilding" physique. Sure Rachel McLish was a pioneer of that, but her look couldn't transcend over time and into the modern era (and still be competitive) But Carla - I really feel like your look HAS that timeless quality that so few have been able to attain - just beautiful, hard, FEMININE muscle, and just an aura on stage that can't be taught. Valentina had it...she was always one of my favorites too.

Now-a-days a lot of women think the only way to be "feminine" is to switch to figure or fitness (and that's by no means a knock on them...I'm a fitness/figure gal, and if I had more size, conditioning, and years of training under my belt, maybe it'd be something I'd do for fun one day at the local level, although my heart is really in fitness)....and a lot of people say because of this that female bodybuilding is a "dieing sport." I really hope you continue competing because your physique (and I've told you this before) has the ability to pull more women into this sport, especially smaller women who, just like anybody else, can gain sooo much from this sport - even if just for the experience and pure joy of reaching that feeling of "personal best" (the most incredible feeling in the world!)

And then you're out there just kickin' butt and takin' names, giving all the bigger gals a run for their money, and WINNING! I love it!! Keep doin your thang, girl! You are an inspiration to us all! =)

ripitupbaby
10-21-2008, 04:47 PM
Love you Carla... thanks for your support! :kiss:

JasonLannigan
10-21-2008, 06:03 PM
(I have a pic posted on myspace with steve)

:)

www.myspace.com/mightylightweight

mighty lightweight
11-04-2008, 01:38 AM
AWWWWW,,Chicky...thanks so much...those are the types of words that keep me wanting to do this...thank you sooooo much!!! I really needed that!

sioux...thanks for posting that pic of Steve up here...such a beautiful man!!!

Lori...you just keep kicking it!!! Love you back!!!!!

XOXOXX

tg flex
11-04-2008, 02:59 PM
Hey Carla!

You spoiled us so much by making your frequent Tampa trips. WE MISS YOU DEARLY!!!

See you @ Nats!

Love Ya,
Tampa Tim

brandieg
11-04-2008, 05:33 PM
helllo carla warla...:ass:
i just wanted to let you know that we miss you terribly here in tampa....why dont you just move here? you can run the gym...:headache:
you can teach all the classes you want to...:showoff::yippie::hula:
we miss you...love brandie::waving:

wildangel
11-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Hi Carla!!! Hope u are doing well, i think about you often and keep u close in my prayers....e-mail me when u have time!
xoxo
HI Brandie!

rovingster
11-14-2008, 04:59 AM

Carla is a Hottie and a Cutie!

brandieg
11-15-2008, 10:46 PM
MIGHTY LIGHTWEIGHT!!! :D :o :) :angel: :kiss: :waving:

JasonLannigan
11-19-2008, 12:51 AM
Maggie Blanchard & Carla at the 2008 NPC Easterns USA. :)

buffgina
11-22-2008, 10:44 AM
Carla - just wanted to thank you for all of your help at the Easterns last week. You ROCK!!:respect:

maoghandi
11-22-2008, 11:16 AM
Carla is one beautiful woman.... she deserves credit for being so active in the Sport..not easy to find women like her nowadays

buffgina
11-22-2008, 11:35 AM
Carla is one beautiful woman.... she deserves credit for being so active in the Sport..not easy to find women like her nowadays

Yes....I agree! She is a beautiful person inside and out, has an incredible physique, always smiling, and is so involved in the sport backstage and onstage. Go Carla!!:respect:

Claudine
11-22-2008, 11:45 AM

Congratulations Carla!
You Rock!!! :awesome:

KRISSY
11-22-2008, 08:03 PM
Hi Carla:D!
How are you sweetheart??!!! I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about you. After getting to know you even better this year I have the utmost admiration for you, You are a true inspiration to many:respect:!
I just wanted to send some love and sunshine your way!

Krissyxo

mighty lightweight
11-24-2008, 02:36 AM
Hey all
I want to thank you for your kind words!
I am still in Atlanta staying with friends after working the nats this weekend. Lots of work, lots of visiting and lots of tears after the wonderful tribute to steve stone...it was hard to rally after the emotion that followed that tribute. RIP Steve, many blessings to his wife and to his crew, who ROCKED the expiditing!
also congrats to ALL the new IFBB pros..very deserving

Big hugs to our own SC Lori Steele! She was just amazing!
Muah
C

wildangel
12-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Just showing my girl some LOVE!! Happy Holidays Carla!!!
LOVE YA! :respect:

mighty lightweight
03-03-2009, 12:23 AM
Hey all! I know it's been a minute since I have been here! I wish you ALL a very happy holiday and blessings for 2009! I am ready to rock and roll..getting packed for the ARNOLD and looking forward to a new season!

I want to wish all the competitors for this upcoming ARNOLD CLASSIC all the best...pros and amateurs alike!!!

Please visit our new website at PROTAN. it will be up soon...it will have our schedule for the year and you will be able to schedule your own spray tanning appointments....plus lots more......so check it out!
I am revamping my website so it is not really running fully yet...please check back with it after the Arnold...I hope to have it in order!!!

Big hugs and look forward to seeing you ALL this year
C

JasonLannigan
04-24-2009, 12:53 AM
Carla is in Germany at the FIBO Expo. :)

Photo by Claus Willemer.

KRISSY
04-24-2009, 03:23 PM
I just LOVE Carla:kiss:!

Krissyxo

wildangel
06-05-2009, 11:16 PM
LOVE U Little ONE!! I miss competing with u! whats next for my girl?
HUGS:waving:

Rog
06-18-2009, 02:29 AM
Carla Salotti - Photos by Rog
We miss you!

Musclepapa John
06-18-2009, 02:45 AM
Carla Salotti - Photos by Rog
We miss you!

A few days ago she said she was headed to Chicago and is probably now up to her ears in tanner:respect:Great photos as always Rog. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

maoghandi
08-16-2009, 02:04 PM
Have you noticed how great Carla looked in her off season at the Tampa 2009 ? Go Carla Go !

Marie Ann Newman
08-16-2009, 11:59 PM
Carla, you look so awesome, I love that pic of you and Nicki. You two rock. I am so proud of you and I can't wait to see you in AC next month. I will be rooting for you. Love ya girlie, Momo