PDA

View Full Version : $4500 for two inches off your waist!

Siouxcountry
02-11-2008, 07:18 AM
:shocked:

Rebecca Edwards is a mother of three who is unhappy with the extra inches around her tummy.

So the 32-year old went to Dr. Thomas Barnes in Newport Beach, Calif. for a new procedure called a tummy shrink lift. Incredibly, she'll have a new figure in just 20 minutes.

"I thought that was really a neat concept that you could go in on your lunch break, have cosmetic surgery and walk out a whole new person," Rebecca tells INSIDE EDITION.

INSIDE EDITION was with Rebecca when she got her tummy makeover.

Here's how it's done in just 20 minutes.

Minute 1:

First Dr. Barnes numbs her skin.

Minutes 3 - 13:

Then the doctor uses a special healing laser to liquify Rebecca's stomach fat.

According to Dr. Barnes, the laser "helps thin out the fat, [and also] helps prepare for healing."

At the same time, with a syringe, he loosens Rebecca's skin and removes fat. This continues for 10 minutes. The doctor says there is a loosening effect on the skin that makes the skin more likely to want to shrink.

There's no cutting and Dr. Barns says there's no pain. Rebecca remains awake and she says she feels great. "[There is] a little pressure every now and then but really not painful," says an excited Rebecca.

Minute 14:

At 14 minutes Dr. Barnes uses a device that emits radio waves. It's specifically designed to heat deeper areas of skin, which causes even more stomach shrinkage and speeds healing.

Minute 20:

20 minutes after it began, the tummy shrink lift is done! The change is immediately apparent to Rebecca.

In just 20 minutes Rebecca lost two inches around her waist and gained confidence with a much flatter stomach.

Rebecca's stomach will look even more flat after swelling goes down in a day or two. The procedure costs $4,500.

LINK (http://www.insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyID=193)

DAUGTHEROFGOD
07-17-2008, 05:19 PM
DOES SHE DO FIGURES, MR. SIOUX?

Siouxcountry
07-17-2008, 05:35 PM
DOES SHE DO FIGURES, MR. SIOUX?

Not that I am aware of.

DAUGTHEROFGOD
07-17-2008, 05:53 PM
OK, SHE LOOK LIKE SOMEONE I KNOW FROM A SHOW I JUST DID IN LOUISIANA, THAT'S WHY I ASK, I THX U VERY MUCH:) HOW IS YOUR DAY GOIN':)