PDA

View Full Version : How was your weekend?

IslandGirl
02-11-2008, 06:56 PM
Cam and I had a Sunday school Valentine's day :love:party on Sat., and we played the Newlywed Game. There were about 6 couples there and we played 2 games. Cam and I won both! :awesome: We only missed like 2-3 questions! We had a blast! It was so funny to see couples who have been married longer than us, missed question, after question, after question.

Shelly
02-11-2008, 08:24 PM
how cute!! :)

weekend was good but went fast and now its Monday again:(

And the weather is FREEZING!!!!!!

Siouxcountry
02-11-2008, 08:30 PM
That show was hilarious! :D

Sounds like a great weekend, Trace!

It got -30 wind chill once again here. *I need a icicle smilie*

ripitupbaby
02-12-2008, 01:56 AM
That is cute! I benched big weight this weekend and froze my ass off. :D

DixieReynolds
02-12-2008, 02:10 AM
WOO HOO! Way to go Sioux!!!

I got my ass kicked at fitness bootcamp with Mike Davies!!!! It was a GREAT weekend!!! I'm gettin in shape for the Arnold baby!!!! Two weeks to go!!!

Siouxcountry
02-12-2008, 02:26 AM

I got my ass kicked at fitness bootcamp with Mike Davies!!!! It was a GREAT weekend!!! I'm gettin in shape for the Arnold baby!!!! Two weeks to go!!!

Hi Dixie! :waving:

We have an Arnold Classic forum. You know how much I love the contests :D, now I can have a forum devoted to each large event! :cool:

I need to add your pics to the Amateur thread... LINK (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=20)

;)

IslandGirl
02-12-2008, 04:07 AM
how cute!! :)

weekend was good but went fast and now its Monday again:(

And the weather is FREEZING!!!!!!

I don't like cold weather! Blah!!! We had snow today. I am over this! I can't wait till summer!

IslandGirl
02-12-2008, 04:08 AM
That show was hilarious! :D

Sounds like a great weekend, Trace!

It got -30 wind chill once again here. *I need a icicle smilie*

Yeah, I use to watch it all the time. LOL!

YUCK! -30 wind chill. (we do need an icicle or snow smiley).

IslandGirl
02-12-2008, 04:09 AM
That is cute! I benched big weight this weekend and froze my ass off. :D

Woohoo! U ROCK Lori!

IslandGirl
02-12-2008, 04:09 AM

Hiya Dixie!!! Nice to see you here!

Got any pics of your weekend??? Sounds like a blast!

gymdiva
02-12-2008, 05:27 AM
long and strange! worked the whole weekend but yesterday we had been open maybe 2hrs when the power went out...the wind was terrible yesterday and I guess blew something over or off or onto or whatever...so I got an unexpectedly break in the beginning of my shift...

IslandGirl
02-12-2008, 05:45 AM
long and strange! worked the whole weekend but yesterday we had been open maybe 2hrs when the power went out...the wind was terrible yesterday and I guess blew something over or off or onto or whatever...so I got an unexpectedly break in the beginning of my shift...

Well, lookey who is here!:waving:

gymdiva
02-12-2008, 03:45 PM
yo baby yo ;)

hehehehe everyone has names but me! I'll try to figure out a pic to resize for an avi...none of them will work, not even some I made for other boards...so for now I'll keep workout troll...HAHAHAHA sioux you have a troll on your board!!! :p

ripitupbaby
02-12-2008, 03:48 PM
yo baby yo ;)

hehehehe everyone has names but me! I'll try to figure out a pic to resize for an avi...none of them will work, not even some I made for other boards...so for now I'll keep workout troll...HAHAHAHA sioux you have a troll on your board!!! :p

HAHA That's IT, you are SOOOOO banned!! :D

I think I can give you a name, what do you want?

ripitupbaby
02-12-2008, 03:50 PM
UGH never mind, I can't change your title, but sioux can.

I can ban you though!!!!!!

:D:D:D

gymdiva
02-12-2008, 03:58 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA why, you wouldn't do that to a workout troll with cute red hair would you? ;)

ripitupbaby
02-12-2008, 04:02 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA why, you wouldn't do that to a workout troll with cute red hair would you? ;)

Nah, you can stay...FOR NOW. ;)

:D

gymdiva
02-12-2008, 04:07 PM
hehehe :ass:

now, where's the :popcorn: :eat:

SBT
02-12-2008, 06:19 PM
Yeah when you get that icicle smilie up and going, I will be using it as well!!! I can't seem to warm up today!!! :mad:

dvsness
02-14-2008, 07:45 PM
Yeah when you get that icicle smilie up and going, I will be using it as well!!! I can't seem to warm up today!!! :mad:

:cold1: works pretty well.

It snowed here the other day, then rained on top of it and everything flooded, then froze. Now it's melting again. Gross.

IslandGirl
02-15-2008, 06:14 PM
What are y'all plans this weekend?

Shelly
02-15-2008, 06:44 PM
nice 3 day weekend ahead.. its the mans bday saturday but we are keepin it low key!

besides that shopping and cleaning :(

ripitupbaby
02-15-2008, 06:47 PM
Last workout before my bench meet next Sat!

That and a bunch of house cleaning, grocery shopping, and meat cooking, and that's about it.

IslandGirl
02-15-2008, 07:38 PM
nice 3 day weekend ahead.. its the mans bday saturday but we are keepin it low key!

besides that shopping and cleaning :(

shhhhhh we won't tell. How you are going to celebrate?

IslandGirl
02-15-2008, 07:39 PM
Last workout before my bench meet next Sat!

That and a bunch of house cleaning, grocery shopping, and meat cooking, and that's about it.

Wow! One more week? That went by quick!!! Are you excited? I am!

Ugh....that is alot to do this weekend!

dvsness
02-15-2008, 07:41 PM
Dan and I are going to workout with the Animal Barbell Club. If anyone is in NYC, it's going down at Frenchie's Gym in Williamsburg, Brooklyn at 1PM tomorrow.

ripitupbaby
02-15-2008, 07:42 PM
Wow! One more week? That went by quick!!! Are you excited? I am!

Ugh....that is alot to do this weekend!

That's a pretty typical weekend for me LOL, I leave all of the chores for the weekend. At least it's a long one...now I have no excuse!!

I am definitely excited about the meet next Saturday, although nervous to use the shirt for the first time in front of other competitors. It's not out of the question that I bomb out. :o

Not sure what to do with myself next week...My last shirt workout is Sunday, and then I am supposed to "deload" until the meet and not do any training at all...maybe some light cardio, but that's it.

IslandGirl
02-15-2008, 07:48 PM
We are taking friends out for their birthday. Not sure where. We did want to plan something special...we were thinking of dinner and comedy club...but checked out the comedy club and doesn't look like anything that interests us. So...we may just do dinner and conversation.

Sunday we're going to a judges seminar with guest, Jim Rockell. He is the NPC VP.

Busy weekend.

KMS
02-15-2008, 08:16 PM
No big plans here ..... Just workout tonight and tomorrow and spinning on Sunday. Normal errands and house cleaning.

I'm soooo dull