PDA

View Full Version : Whats the MOST expensive car have you owned/driven?

MsGuns
09-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Im a personal assistant and I've had the pleasure to drive a CLS 500 Benz...
I was scared at 1st cause I do not make enuff to replace a bumper...smile

Neely
09-11-2008, 11:52 PM
I've driven a few spendy cars.

Favorite one was a Tesla. Runs about 110K. Does 0-60 in about 3.5 (and I can attest to that lol). Crazy thing too, is it's fully electric. The only way you can tell if it's running, is if the lights in the dash are on.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i36/Neelysfitfigure/junk%20and%20stuff/06-13-08_1135-1.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i36/Neelysfitfigure/junk%20and%20stuff/tesla.jpg

MsGuns
09-11-2008, 11:57 PM
I've driven a few spendy cars.

Favorite one was a Tesla. Runs about 110K. Does 0-60 in about 3.5 (and I can attest to that lol). Crazy thing too, is it's fully electric. The only way you can tell if it's running, is if the lights in the dash are on.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i36/Neelysfitfigure/junk%20and%20stuff/06-13-08_1135-1.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i36/Neelysfitfigure/junk%20and%20stuff/tesla.jpg

Nice...so if I would have came to Cali you would have picked me up from the airport in this? dang Im coming for real now...lol

Alli
09-12-2008, 12:00 AM
I owned a 2006 Chrysler Crossfire Limited... :) I miss that car........

Siouxcountry
09-12-2008, 12:02 AM

The car matches your shirt, very cool! :D

Neely
09-12-2008, 12:10 AM
Nice...so if I would have came to Cali you would have picked me up from the airport in this? dang Im coming for real now...lol

Wait a couple years to come out, and I might actually own it! lol ;)

The car matches your shirt, very cool! :D

That thing was SOOOO fun to drive!

It's about a year-long wait list to get one too! :-O

MsGuns
09-12-2008, 12:13 AM
Wait a couple years to come out, and I might actually own it! lol ;)

That thing was SOOOO fun to drive!

It's about a year-long wait list to get one too! :-O

WoW...

buffbabeGA
09-12-2008, 12:14 AM
used to drive a C320 mercedes... but living in CA and gas prices.. a 60 mile commute and gas got to be too much.....

Neely
09-12-2008, 12:17 AM
used to drive a C320 mercedes... but living in CA and gas prices.. a 60 mile commute and gas got to be too much.....

I hear ya on the CA gas prices. Luckily (at least where I am) it's below 4 bucks again. Barely.

jenscats5
09-12-2008, 01:59 AM
Mercedes.....

anglicanbeachparty
09-12-2008, 03:07 AM
All the expensive cars I've driven have been through my work at Ford Motor Company. I've driven an Aston-Martin Vantage, Jaguar XKR, BMW X-5, and several others.

But, honestly, the most expensive one I've probably driven would have to be the hydrogen fuel cell prototype vehicle.

Aimee Michelle
09-12-2008, 03:15 AM
We just got a new Range Rover HSE SuperCharged. I'm obsessed! We also have an Escalade. But, I must say the Rover is nicer than the Cadi.

Dean
09-12-2008, 05:03 AM

Hmmm, seems you have an empty seat ;)

It's Not Roid Rage !
09-12-2008, 01:04 PM
Well I bought my "Girl at the Time" a White Escalade and I had a White Ford Lightning (truck) After a few yrs I realized it was crazy to spend all that money on Vehicles that got hit with Bugs and stones all day, So I invested it in a Baby Carriage and Some AAS ;) :nuts:
PS- I can Pickup more Ladies in the park with that Stroller than I ever could in a HOT VEHICLE ! LMAO

KP DIVA
09-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Hhhmmm, haven't owned any luxury cars..The most expenisve car that I purchased was a Chrysler Sebring Coupe....and it was straight garbage!!! Taught me never to buy new or american again...however, I have driven the Cadillac DTS....and it felt like I was floating....was doing 90 and didn't even realize it!

Currently I'm very happy w/ my Nissan Xterra!! Plan to drive it to the wheels fall off!!!

It's Not Roid Rage !
09-12-2008, 03:32 PM
Hhhmmm, haven't owned any luxury cars..The most expenisve car that I purchased was a Chrysler Sebring Coupe....and it was straight garbage!!! Taught me never to buy new or american again...however, I have driven the Cadillac DTS....and it felt like I was floating....was doing 90 and didn't even realize it!

Currently I'm very happy w/ my Nissan Xterra!! Plan to drive it to the wheels fall off!!!

Nissan's and Toyota's are GREAT ! (Toyota is now made in America) "assembled and have American parts"

MsGuns
09-12-2008, 03:34 PM
Well I bought my "Girl at the Time" a White Escalade and I had a White Ford Lightning (truck) After a few yrs I realized it was crazy to spend all that money on Vehicles that got hit with Bugs and stones all day, So I invested it in a Baby Carriage and Some AAS ;) :nuts:
PS- I can Pickup more Ladies in the park with that Stroller than I ever could in a HOT VEHICLE ! LMAO

I luv your new ride...smile

Shelly
09-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Im a personal assistant and I've had the pleasure to drive a CLS 500 Benz...
I was scared at 1st cause I do not make enuff to replace a bumper...smile

My man has the CLS 500 in white. HOTTTTT. I rock it sometimes :D
i have my own seat setting hehe

MsGuns
09-12-2008, 03:39 PM
My man has the CLS 500 in white. HOTTTTT. I rock it sometimes :D
i have my own seat setting hehe

I luv it...I felt like a speed car racer...lol
the 1st time I got in I was like how the hell do I start the car? LOL

KP DIVA
09-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Nissan's and Toyota's are GREAT ! (Toyota is now made in America) "assembled and have American parts"

I know...also Mazda and Nissan...even Mercedes...but hopefully they'll keep their foreign roots!!! I swear my Sebring was either built Friday afternoon or Monday morning!! It had to be the raggediest (is that a word??) car I've ever owned...and I've had 9 vehicles!!! By far I've enjoyed my Mazda and Nissan the best...low maintenance and never breaks down!!!

It's Not Roid Rage !
09-12-2008, 04:45 PM
I luv your new ride...smile

LMAO ;)

buffbabeGA
09-12-2008, 05:04 PM
yea now i drive a 2008 toyota camry with all the bells and whistles....

AirHarp
09-12-2008, 07:39 PM
I have driven just about everything under a Ferrie. The one time one came into our lot I got in it and I was too big for it. This was back when I was fat.
I have owned a Lexus ES300 and SC400. Now I drive a Pacifica and love it. Just wish I could pass a gas station from time to time...

Shelly
09-12-2008, 07:42 PM
I luv it...I felt like a speed car racer...lol
the 1st time I got in I was like how the hell do I start the car? LOL

i pimped it out for him with dark ass tint. its HOT... but i feel too smal to rock it- its big! lol... i want the 3 series convertible....

nicks gonna buy it for me soon!;)

okay- i can wish:)

FitDancer
09-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Driven - My cousin's BMW 750 (or "Ten Minutes to Eight")
Owned - My Lexus RX 300

FemFlex
09-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Im a personal assistant
I thought you were a teacher.

FemFlex
09-12-2008, 08:21 PM
I'll never be pretentious enough to drive an expensive car. I'm too conservative.

I bought my truck off the used (now known as 'pre-owned') lot.

KP DIVA
09-12-2008, 08:23 PM
I have driven just about everything under a Ferrie. The one time one came into our lot I got in it and I was too big for it. This was back when I was fat.
I have owned a Lexus ES300 and SC400. Now I drive a Pacifica and love it. Just wish I could pass a gas station from time to time...

What on earth are you doing driving a Pacifica? Isn't that the mini van??

AirHarp
09-12-2008, 08:24 PM
I thought you were a teacher.

Remember teachers have summers free and pretty much every holiday.
Not all personal asst are w/ the person hiring them 24/7. Some are hired just for a special event. Some just for while the person is in town.
The American Express Black Card will give you an asst. I don't know how that works exactly but I believe its for certain occasions.

You know I got to call them back...I left a message w/ them about my Black Card not getting to my mobile home yet and they still have'nt called me back...

KP DIVA
09-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Not all personal asst are w/ the person hiring them 24/7. Some are hired just for a special event. Some just for while the person is in town.
The American Express Black Card will give you an asst. I don't know how that works exactly but I believe its for certain occasions.

You know I got to call them back...I left a message w/ them about my Black Card not getting to my mobile home yet and they still have'nt called me back...

?????

AirHarp
09-12-2008, 08:28 PM
What on earth are you doing driving a Pacifica? Isn't that the mini van??

I prefer to call it an "undersized van"!
I gave up the SC400 for it. I needed a car w/ more room.
I needed a car that will help me make money. I can carry a bunch of equipment in the back. Like stuff needed for a pump room at BB shows. Or a tread mill my customer wants delivered at 9pm! Or stuff to train people.

KP DIVA
09-12-2008, 08:32 PM
I prefer to call it an "undersized van"!
I gave up the SC400 for it. I needed a car w/ more room.
I needed a car that will help me make money. I can carry a bunch of equipment in the back. Like stuff needed for a pump room at BB shows. Or a tread mill my customer wants delivered at 9pm! Or stuff to train people.

Understandable ..if I saw you in that I'd put atleast 15 years on you!! I'd feel like a home maker w/ 5 kids driving in that!!! I immediately think station wagon!! But you like it...that's all that matters!

AirHarp
09-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Understandable ..if I saw you in that I'd put atleast 15 years on you!! I'd feel like a home maker w/ 5 kids driving in that!!! I immediately think station wagon!! But you like it...that's all that matters!

I would be the dad that all the moms talk about at soccer practice!

tkokayde
09-12-2008, 08:37 PM
When I was a trainer still I had a great couple that were my clients. They are really down to earth, worked their butts off and have millions. Scott has a fleet of cars he would let me drive. My favorite was his maxed out H2 (this was in 2004-2005 when they were still the hottest thing out there). I definitely miss the perks that came with training them! He just bought a private plane...maybe he'll let me try that next?:angel:

dvsness
09-12-2008, 08:52 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll193/Audra209/Toys/tricycle.jpg

chris10000
09-12-2008, 08:58 PM
jana linke-sippl owns a mercedes clk 430 amg.
this car runs nearly 200 mph.....and we can drive this fast in germany !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm4ATcCoiHg

CydneyWalker_etheric
09-12-2008, 09:08 PM
jaguar coupe - driven

325i bmw - own, feel like i am ready for my 5 series, but i may just move up to an X5.

NPCFigure 40
09-12-2008, 11:06 PM
My fathers Mercedes 500 4matic sedan, my step mothers convertable mercedes 430CLK, she also has a 2 seater convertable jag ( I did not like this car at all) Like I can be picky!:p

Back in the day (1995)I had my Mitsubishi 3000GT (I LOVED this car..had it 7 years!!)

Now I have my BMW 330XI!!! My Fav car yet!! Definately a Beemer girl Now!

It's Not Roid Rage !
09-12-2008, 11:56 PM

LMFAO, Nothing like a confidence Buster, LOLOLOLOL:spank:

It's Not Roid Rage !
09-12-2008, 11:57 PM
I would be the dad that all the moms talk about at soccer practice!

I am the Dad they Talk about ! ( Didn't say it was about Good things) Lol:cool:

It's Not Roid Rage !
09-12-2008, 11:58 PM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll193/Audra209/Toys/tricycle.jpg

HEY.....I got a Stroller, You wanna go PARK ?:kiss:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

MsGuns
09-14-2008, 01:43 AM

I wish you would ask b4 you post...your story is ALWAYS different from mine...LOL