PDA

View Full Version : Total Newbie from Ohio

WhoDey_FitChick
09-19-2008, 04:33 PM
Afternoon ladies and gents! I am a total newbie into the world of figure/fitness and I am eager to learn more. I learned about this forum through a good friend of mine, Will Brink.

He was so right, that this is a forum full of positivity and friendly people willing to help and guide along the way.

Again, thank you for making me a member! :waving:

CydneyWalker_etheric
09-19-2008, 05:09 PM
Welcome aboard. You will get lots of information here.

KP DIVA
09-19-2008, 05:17 PM
Welcome 2 SC!

ripitupbaby
09-19-2008, 05:22 PM
Welcome!

I am loving that we are seeing so many new faces here!

:awesome:

WillBrink
09-19-2008, 05:54 PM
Afternoon ladies and gents! I am a total newbie into the world of figure/fitness and I am eager to learn more. I learned about this forum through a good friend of mine, Will Brink.

He was so right, that this is a forum full of positivity and friendly people willing to help and guide along the way.

Glad you made it Ms Thing. :waving:

tkokayde
09-19-2008, 06:43 PM
Welcome aboard! :waving:

Siouxcountry
09-19-2008, 07:18 PM

Welcome, and very unique user name! :waving:

buffbabeGA
09-19-2008, 08:19 PM
welcome to SC.... and yes i love the new faces around here too.. :waving:

AirHarp
09-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Positiveness is what this board is all about.
Look forward to seeing you become a pro.

WhoDey_FitChick
09-19-2008, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm going to make an attempt to not be to quiet on this board. As I said, I'm here to learn, so I really don't know where my opinion on this sport would fit. I'll try though.
Glad you made it Ms Thing. :waving: Thanks Darlin' I"m really glad you told me about this site. :kiss:

Positiveness is what this board is all about.
Look forward to seeing you become a pro. Thanks so much for that!

SBT
09-20-2008, 01:17 AM
:welcome:

figurepro2be
09-20-2008, 01:52 AM
Welcome :waving:

NYCStrongFox
09-23-2008, 01:58 AM
Welcome. :waving: You'll get some great info here. So, what made you decide to compete? What are your plans at the moment (re: training, dieting, future shows)? Looking forward to learning more about you.

ParadiseCup
09-23-2008, 11:02 AM
Aloha and welcome to SC !! Will is right about this board being positive and informative.

It's Not Roid Rage !
09-23-2008, 11:41 AM
:bench::waving:

Sean
09-24-2008, 10:04 PM

Bengals fan? Sorry to hear that...:D

Seriously though:respect:It's tough to root for losing teams. I should know, I'm a Philly fan.

MsGuns
09-24-2008, 10:37 PM
Welcome...
Enjoy the ride...

WillBrink
12-15-2008, 05:54 PM

Where you at?:cool: