PDA

View Full Version : Helle Nielsen - IFBB Pro

Pages : [1] 2 3

Siouxcountry
03-09-2008, 08:44 PM

Helle (http://www.siouxcountry.com/member.php?u=259) is a member of our board. :cool:

She showed up in incredible shape at the 2003 IFBB Jan Tana, and won the overall!...

She has an excellent gallery of pics from the Jan Tana HERE (http://www.hellenielsen.com/).

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/helle1.jpg http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/helle2.jpg

She went on to place 5th at the 2003 Ms Olympia...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/coconutsandapples/NEW/helle4.jpg

ibarramedia
03-09-2008, 08:56 PM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh118/ibarramedia/DSC05970.jpg

SBT
03-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Nice back and quads!

Siouxcountry
03-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Helle,

What was it like to compete in the Ms Olympia?

Are you good friends with Irene Andersen? It would be cool to have her here with us as well.

:)

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Helle,

What was it like to compete in the Ms Olympia?

Are you good friends with Irene Andersen? It would be cool to have her here with us as well.

Yes Im good friends with Irene, Ill ask her to join us.

Competing in the Olympia was amazing - A dream come true. It was just my second time in the states, I was still overwhelmed by the first time I was there, 10weeks prior had i won the Jan tana Hw and overalls, my first pro competition. Everything was just so big and colorful in Las Vegas. I had brought my Mom with me for mental support and we had a wonderful time. Competing in the Olympia was almost surreal, it was like I was sleeping and just dreaming this. In fact when I was on stage to do my routine - I will reveal this too you - I forgot my routine!!! It was the same routine that I did for the Jan Tana, I had practised it for 6months and could do it in my sleep! And when it counted I forgot it! I was a little disappointed about that, but honestly, when I look at the tape afterwards, I cant see where it was.. Heres what happened... I went in and started my routine.. thing was I started with my back to the audience, and didnt really look at the audience for a while cause i did different backposes, one of them, everyone applauded, I turned around and BANG! it struck me that I was at the Olympia and they were applauding for me - thats when I realized I was at the Olympia! ..and then I of course forgot the rest of the routine, but improvised! Isnt that crazy?!

ripitupbaby
03-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Wow...awesome pics...It's so great to have you here!!

:awesome:

Siouxcountry
03-10-2008, 12:13 AM
That must have been amazing! I didn't know you won your very first pro show. :respect:

I too have been so nervous where my mind goes blank. :D

ibarramedia
03-10-2008, 03:56 AM
Great story. Helle try to get Eva Birath here too. I'm sure she will be an asset to the younger girls... :)

dallas3
03-10-2008, 04:29 AM
Hello Helle,

Welcome to the boards over here :)

What are your future plans as far as hitting the stage again?

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-10-2008, 07:16 AM
Hello Helle,

Welcome to the boards over here :)

What are your future plans as far as hitting the stage again?

Thanks Dallas3,
I dont have any plans for competition. Im officially retired but never say never LOL:D

Hakan
03-10-2008, 07:21 AM
Damn are already out of bed now LOL

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-10-2008, 07:38 AM
Great story. Helle try to get Eva Birath here too. I'm sure she will be an asset to the younger girls... :)

Ill talk to her.

dgiz84
03-10-2008, 08:16 AM
Helle, you're an awesome bodybuilder, I wish to see you on stage again

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Helle, you're an awesome bodybuilder, I wish to see you on stage again

Thank you very much:)

powergirl
03-10-2008, 11:07 AM
helle - wicked 'sticks' (aka legs!) ... i would love to see you on stage again as well, you obviously do your homework :respect:

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-10-2008, 11:11 AM
helle - wicked 'sticks' (aka legs!) ... i would love to see you on stage again as well, you obviously do your homework :respect:

Thanks a lot powergirl!

...mmmm... I sense some group pressure.. LOL

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-10-2008, 11:14 AM
Wow...awesome pics...It's so great to have you here!!

:awesome:

Thank ripitupbaby! Love your name! LOL

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-10-2008, 11:19 AM
That must have been amazing! I didn't know you won your very first pro show. :respect:

I too have been so nervous where my mind goes blank. :D

It really was. Glad Im not the only one who can go blank!:o

Thanks for making me pro of the week:)

Hakan
03-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Helle do you think you could help me doing some posing today??

dallas3
03-10-2008, 11:47 AM
Hello Helle,

Seeing that your legs are so beautiful, powerful, and really stand out. Do you find them the easiest to train?

Siouxcountry
03-10-2008, 05:30 PM
Thanks for making me pro of the week:)

You're welcome, Helle! :respect:

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Helle do you think you could help me doing some posing today??

Id love to help you out with your posing. Lets do it on wednesday or friday in City Fitness.

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Hello Helle,

Seeing that your legs are so beautiful, powerful, and really stand out. Do you find them the easiest to train?

Thank you dallas. I hardly train them anymore. I havent trained them since early december when i was in Sweden training with Irene and Eva. Mostly I train them if i work out with someone. I get asked now and then if i could train legs with somebody in the gym. They figure they gonna get big wheels then, lol, or they can steel my tricks, lol. Truth is, theres no tricks! I always had big quads and calves, but of course ive developed them more. I have a picture of when i was 10, and i had sweep on my thighs even then, ill see if i can find it and scan it. When i do train them i like to train hard n heavy - but thats my style - thats how i like to train anything. I use good form but hard and heavy. I try to make my workouts as hard and difficult for me as possible. So i cant really say they r easy to train, cause i like to train them till i vomit or feel like it, lol. But then again, I only train them maximum once a month, so thats not too hard;)

Hakan
03-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Id love to help you out with your posing. Lets do it on wednesday or friday in City Fitness.

WOW thanx
Hope I dont have to pay 99,- to train next time

Hakan
03-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Thank you dallas. I hardly train them anymore. I havent trained them since early december when i was in Sweden training with Irene and Eva. Mostly I train them if i work out with someone. I get asked now and then if i could train legs with somebody in the gym. They figure they gonna get big wheels then, lol, or they can steel my tricks, lol. Truth is, theres no tricks! I always had big quads and calves, but of course ive developed them more. I have a picture of when i was 10, and i had sweep on my thighs even then, ill see if i can find it and scan it. When i do train them i like to train hard n heavy - but thats my style - thats how i like to train anything. I use good form but hard and heavy. I try to make my workouts as hard and difficult for me as possible. So i cant really say they r easy to train, cause i like to train them till i vomit or feel like it, lol. But then again, I only train them maximum once a month, so thats not too hard;)

I've tried working out with Helle - she kills my legs but they are still the same and nothing like Helle's....
Helle is the female Milos Sarcev:bowdown::bowdown: a devil

dallas3
03-10-2008, 10:14 PM

That's amazing Helle, blessed with good genetics:bowdown:

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-10-2008, 10:26 PM
WOW thanx
Hope I dont have to pay 99,- to train next time

Holy shit did you have to pay that!!

Hey loved killin ya legzzz... lol ... anytime;)

Hakan
03-10-2008, 10:38 PM
Holy shit did you have to pay that!!

Hey loved killin ya legzzz... lol ... anytime;)

I know you do...... But I getting there guess, now with my giantset or whatever it is Im doing....
Next time I just walk in without saying anything and save my 99,- LOL

Dawnlouise
03-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Hi, Helle

Congratulations on being pro of the week - great to see you here!

Hope you are keeping fit and well!!

Dawnxx

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-10-2008, 10:53 PM
I know you do...... But I getting there guess, now with my giantset or whatever it is Im doing....
Next time I just walk in without saying anything and save my 99,- LOL

Do that! LOL

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Hi, Helle

Congratulations on being pro of the week - great to see you here!

Hope you are keeping fit and well!!

Dawnxx

Hi Dawn!

Thank you sweetie. How are you girl!! When r u competing next?

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-11-2008, 04:03 PM
A few more pics..

Siouxcountry
03-11-2008, 05:43 PM
Your conditioning was amazing! :respect:

AnneP
03-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Did not even remember, that you were SO good, Helle...Wow! Would be interesting to see you compete again..

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Did not even remember, that you were SO good, Helle...Wow! Would be interesting to see you compete again..

Thank you, Anne:)

dallas3
03-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Andy has an updated profile with new pics of Helle over at AMG:D

Siouxcountry
03-11-2008, 10:11 PM
Andy has an updated profile with new pics of Helle over at AMG:D

CLICK HERE (http://www.amg-lite.com/helle_nielsen/)

:cool:

Hakan
03-11-2008, 10:54 PM
Hi Helle - what is the plan tomorrow... Are we hitting the gym and wich one hahaha

*Bunny*
03-11-2008, 11:33 PM
GLUTE STRIATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW woman, that's all I can say. :)

Do you use Jan Tana? Prefer it over Pro tan?

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-11-2008, 11:44 PM
GLUTE STRIATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW woman, that's all I can say. :)

Do you use Jan Tana? Prefer it over Pro tan?

Yes I prefer it over protan, the color is really nice, and I got it airbrushed on so it was really even - No streaks at all!! GOOD JOB JAN TANA!

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-11-2008, 11:48 PM
Hi Helle - what is the plan tomorrow... Are we hitting the gym and wich one hahaha

Yeah lets hit city fitness

Hakan
03-12-2008, 04:58 AM
Yeah lets hit city fitness

Ok we doing back and I do all your rowing...:D

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-12-2008, 10:39 AM
Ok we doing back and I do all your rowing...:D

I can do chestsupported rows or pulldowns, you can be my backsupport LOL

Hakan
03-12-2008, 10:50 AM
:D:D:D
I can do chestsupported rows or pulldowns, you can be my backsupport LOL

*Bunny*
03-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Yes I prefer it over protan, the color is really nice, and I got it airbrushed on so it was really even - No streaks at all!! GOOD JOB JAN TANA! THANK YOU! I had a spray tan done before my last show, NOT those quick from and back ones (I cannot think of the name) but it was a 4 sided booth level 3 and the color was NOT orange. VERY nice brown.

When I got to MI, I had SBT maybe add one or 2 coats of PT over it but the color was gorgeous.

Ive never tried Jan Tana. Im VERY fair skin and I do not go in the sun if at all possible.

I'd like to give it a go, perhaps I should play around with the color while I have time off. :) Thank you for your feedback.:kiss:

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-12-2008, 06:59 PM
THANK YOU! I had a spray tan done before my last show, NOT those quick from and back ones (I cannot think of the name) but it was a 4 sided booth level 3 and the color was NOT orange. VERY nice brown.

When I got to MI, I had SBT maybe add one or 2 coats of PT over it but the color was gorgeous.

Ive never tried Jan Tana. Im VERY fair skin and I do not go in the sun if at all possible.

I'd like to give it a go, perhaps I should play around with the color while I have time off. :) Thank you for your feedback.:kiss:

Your welcome Bunny:)

Hakan
03-12-2008, 07:49 PM
Helle can you get Jan Tana here in DK?

Shelly
03-12-2008, 09:14 PM
you can order it onlline..i wonder if they ship overseas??

dgiz84
03-13-2008, 07:06 AM
now that's an awesome picture Helle!!

http://i30.tinypic.com/2wr2ee8.jpg

IslandGirl
03-13-2008, 04:29 PM
Woohoo! Yes, Congrats on Pro of the Week!

Your physique is amazing!!! :respect:

Ummmm....and I agree with everyone else. You cannot retire yet. We need to all see you on stage again!

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-13-2008, 06:03 PM
Woohoo! Yes, Congrats on Pro of the Week!

Your physique is amazing!!! :respect:

Ummmm....and I agree with everyone else. You cannot retire yet. We need to all see you on stage again!

Thank you very much Islandgirl!

Mmmmm..Im feeling the group-pressure LOL

Ill see what I can do about that;)

IslandGirl
03-13-2008, 06:50 PM
Thank you very much Islandgirl!

Mmmmm..Im feeling the group-pressure LOL

Ill see what I can do about that;)

Oh yeah baby!!!:awesome:

IslandGirl
03-13-2008, 06:51 PM
Just let us know if we can be of any help in making your decision. :D

Siouxcountry
03-13-2008, 07:20 PM
Helle have you ever met another woman with bigger legs than you?

The size and detail you had at the Jan Tana is unbelievable. :respect:

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Helle have you ever met another woman with bigger legs than you?

The size and detail you had at the Jan Tana is unbelievable. :respect:

Maria Calo has very big legs too and Heather Armbrust. But honestly, Ive never met anyone who had the amount of detail that I have in my legs/glutes.

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-13-2008, 08:28 PM
Off-season..

Siouxcountry
03-13-2008, 08:45 PM
Off-season..

Look at how cut your legs are in the off-season. :cool:

Hakan
03-13-2008, 08:48 PM
HATE your LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!! only because they are not my pair of legs..... *LOL*

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-13-2008, 08:49 PM
More offseason..

1. I took in the mirror(dec 07)
2. I took it myself from above lol - just relaxed.(dec 07)
3. I think this one was aug/sept 07
4+5. oct 2006
6. Dec 07

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Look at how cut your legs are in the off-season. :cool:

For some reason I dont store fat on my legs.. not that Im complaining;)

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-13-2008, 08:54 PM
HATE your LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!! only because they are not my pair of legs..... *LOL*

OK Its legs monday!!!:devil::clap:

dallas3
03-13-2008, 08:54 PM
Your legs in offseason look like some's legs in their contest shape

Hakan
03-13-2008, 09:06 PM
OK Its legs monday!!!:devil::clap:

WHERE??? what should I then train Sunday :banghead:

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-13-2008, 09:19 PM
WHERE??? what should I then train Sunday :banghead:

I dont know?! LOL

If you got legs sunday, why dont you swop sunday and monday around.

Diet-brain!!!;)

Hakan
03-13-2008, 09:24 PM
I dont know?! LOL

If you got legs sunday, why dont you swop sunday and monday around.

Diet-brain!!!;)

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

powergirl
03-14-2008, 11:24 AM
hey helle, how tall are you and what is your weight right now? if........you were to compete, what do you think you would compete at to be at your best?

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-14-2008, 10:40 PM
hey helle, how tall are you and what is your weight right now? if........you were to compete, what do you think you would compete at to be at your best?

Im 55 and currently 190lbs. If I was to compete my guess would be that I would be around 170lbs in the conditioning Im known for. I have an injury at the moment though, havent been training for 4 months, but just started working out again, hoping to bump up my weight to around 200 in the next months..

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-14-2008, 10:57 PM
Just wanna say if anyone has any questions for me, Id be happy to answer them, anytime. :waving:

Siouxcountry
03-14-2008, 11:04 PM
Just wanna say if anyone has any questions for me, Id be happy to answer them, anytime. :waving:

What did you think of this year's Ms International?

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-15-2008, 01:29 AM
What did you think of this year's Ms International?

Well, it wasnt boring! There were a few surprises..
I was surprised like everyone else, about Iriss 7th and was wondering what was happening(I watched the webcast). Another surprice was Cathy Priest. I was very very surprised.. proud..happy.. about her conditioning! I thought that was just ...(Im not gonna swear, you know what I mean)... WELLDONE!!!!
My conditioning is my specialty when I compete, and I KNOW how hard it is to attain that kind of of hardness. I strongly advise you to look at the pics of her on bodybuilding.com, they are amazing! Striated glutes, quads, triceps EVERYTHING. Her biceps was so dry, Ive(almost) never seen anything like it.
Yaxeni was a surprise, I havent seen her in that kind of conditioning since 2001 Ms. International. I do wonder, after all these years of competing, why she cant nail that conditioning everytime.. With that being said, I would like her glutes to come in a little bit tighter and dryer though.
Betty Pariso and Lisa Aukland both looked good, nice and tight. I was amazed by Lisas shoulderdetail when she hit a rear douple biceps!
Dayana looked big, I thought she was a little too watery though. Her condition has been better.
Brenda Raganot was a surprise, its a very long time since I saw her in that kind of shape. I always liked her physique, Im glad she has come back in the game.

Rest of my review will come tomorrow as I must go to bed now, over here its 2.30AM - Admitted, Im a nightowl!

Siouxcountry
03-15-2008, 04:01 AM
I thought Cathy looked amazing. And how cool will it be to see her at this year's Ms Olympia! :awesome:

I have a thread going on her in the Arnold Classic forum... LINK (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=115)

Yes her biceps were quite freaky!

I was shocked to see Iris not placed in the top 6. That is a moment that will not be forgotten.

And Lisa to me should be Ms Olympia. I think she has the best pro physique currently IMO. Can you believe she is 50? And Betty is 52 or 53!

:respect:

Hakan
03-15-2008, 05:04 AM
I thought Cathy looked amazing. And how cool will it be to see her at this year's Ms Olympia! :awesome:

I have a thread going on her in the Arnold Classic forum... LINK (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=115)

Well, it wasnt boring! There were a few surprises..
I was surprised like everyone else, about Iriss 7th and was wondering what was happening(I watched the webcast). Another surprice was Cathy Priest. I was very very surprised.. proud..happy.. about her conditioning! I thought that was just ...(Im not gonna swear, you know what I mean)... WELLDONE!!!!
My conditioning is my specialty when I compete, and I KNOW how hard it is to attain that kind of of hardness. I strongly advise you to look at the pics of her on bodybuilding.com, they are amazing! Striated glutes, quads, triceps EVERYTHING. Her biceps was so dry, Ive(almost) never seen anything like it.
Rest of my review will come tomorrow as I must go to bed now, over here its 2.30AM - Admitted, Im a nightowl!

Yes and sorry Helle you know what I think of Cat:p damn that I could not get her....over this time:popcorn:

My son is:waving::waving: hi at you

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-15-2008, 09:11 AM
Yes and sorry Helle you know what I think of Cat:p damn that I could not get her....over this time:popcorn:

My son is:waving::waving: hi at you

Well... next time.. I saw an interview with her at the Arnolds, in her hotelroom, I really liked her personality, she had good humour and was real sweet and talkative. Would have been fun to chitter chatter with her.

:waving:back at the little troll:)

Hakan
03-15-2008, 09:21 AM
Well... next time.. I saw an interview with her at the Arnolds, in her hotelroom, I really liked her personality, she had good humour and was real sweet and talkative. Would have been fun to chitter chatter with her.

:waving:back at the little troll:)

I can work on a great deal with her (just for you and I)if you want me to try???
:D:D

The little troll is doing a posedown now :D:D:D

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-15-2008, 10:36 AM
I can work on a great deal with her (just for you and I)if you want me to try???
:D:D

The little troll is doing a posedown now :D:D:D

Sounds good! At least we should have a female bbr pose as well in the show this year. Not fun with only men:(
Work on it! LOL

Hey, They cant learn too early!;)

Hakan
03-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Sounds good! At least we should have a female bbr pose as well in the show this year. Not fun with only men:(
Work on it! LOL

Hey, They cant learn too early!;)

Just need a lot mare $$$$$$$ to bring her over - a :kiss: wouldn't do I try that one:banghead:

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Review continued...

Congrats to Tracy Beckham and Kristy Hawkins on their pro debut!
Tracy needs some more muscle to come up against the other girls. Kristy had crazy striated quads but a very flat and smooth midsection, needs to be corrected. Wasnt it also Debi Ls debut?
Im a big fan of Betty Vianas physique - great lines - just needs to harden up more. Huuuuuge quads!
Annie was a bit on the smooth side as well as Rosemary - I was very impressed with Rosemary back, wow, its thick!
Its great to see Tazzie back. Lots of mass and thickness. Only thing, her evening posing suit was terrible, what went wrong.. Of course its a matter of personal taste.
Collette was way off. Would like to see her ripped, just once!
Antoinette Thompson. Wow isnt she lovely? Very nice and delicate physique, feminine, cute.. she should have a category of her own ..LOL
I dont know where to place her because what she has, fits her body and looks good on her.
Id like the IFBB to introduce an extra category, called Classic Bodybuilding, some amateur federations(including our danish fed.) in Europe has already introduced it. Its a category between figure/fitness and bodybuilding. Fitness/figure girls also improve and get bigger over the years, and theres a lot of girls now who has gotten too big, but the switch to bodybuilding is quite a leap. Especially if you want to switch from pro figure to pro bb.
Also for the smaller bodybuilders like Tracy and Antoinette this category might be a blessing.
The Classic bodybuilding competition would be exactly like a regular bb competition, theres just a weightlimit according to your height. This would keep Classic bodybuilding from evolving into a regular bb competition. When you outgrow Classic you switch to regular bb. This way the leaps are much smaller, plus the smaller bb girls with smaller frames will be rewarded more fairly.

I think this is a fantastic idea, what do you guys think, anyone who would like to compete in Classic bodybuilding?

anglicanbeachparty
03-15-2008, 11:15 AM

Amen!

And you know what ... I keep forgetting how much of a veteran Cathy is!

I was thumbing through a 1995 issue of Women's Physique World just last night, and there she was, competing in the Candadian Championships, and looking amazing. That contest was in 1994 ... and yet she looks even better today.

I think I forget how long she has been in the sport because she always projects a young and fresh image ... to me, anyway.

Hakan
03-15-2008, 11:17 AM
I vote for The Classic bodybuilding - It's the old school BB with all the classic line goes for both men and women

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-15-2008, 11:27 AM

I was shocked to see Iris not placed in the top 6. That is a moment that will not be forgotten.

And Lisa to me should be Ms Olympia. I think she has the best pro physique currently IMO. Can you believe she is 50? And Betty is 52 or 53!

Wow thanks for the link. Amazing pictures.

That these women are still competing at that age, and every bit competitive is amazing and unheard of, so many other sports where your finished once you hit the 30es.

Your never too old to start bodybuilding!!

scottnva
03-15-2008, 03:04 PM
thanks for your commentary helle! i like the idea of classic bb but the problem is where do u draw the line between whats classic and whats regular. It seems like it will just bring the juges even more confusion :) maybe it should be given a trial run b/c i think bb should be a about height classes instead of weight anyway!

Hakan
03-15-2008, 03:26 PM
thanks for your commentary helle! i like the idea of classic bb but the problem is where do u draw the line between whats classic and whats regular. It seems like it will just bring the juges even more confusion :) maybe it should be given a trial run b/c i think bb should be a about height classes instead of weight anyway!

CBB for men is about height - 2 groups -/+ 5,5" and then you can ad an amount of weight to your height. I can only show it in cm and kg.

-170cm (+2kg)
-175cm (+4kg)
-180cm (+6kg)
+180cm (+8kg over 180cm, +9kg ver 190cm, +10kg over 198cm)

Siouxcountry
03-15-2008, 05:39 PM
Yes thanks for your review of the Ms International. :respect:

I think we will see Colette in much better shape in New York soon.

Annie admitted she was not hard enough for this show... LINK (http://annierivieccio.blogspot.com/2008/03/hello-wow-ive-been-lazy-with-posting.html)

I was unsure how I felt about Classic bodybuilding, but now that you mention height classes, and weight limits for these height classes I think it would be an idea worth trying.

The first woman that comes to mind, is Vicki Nixon. She always shows up in excellent condition.

cutter
03-15-2008, 06:41 PM
then do it !!!!

ibarramedia
03-15-2008, 07:27 PM
Maria Calo has very big legs too and Heather Armbrust. But honestly, Ive never met anyone who had the amount of detail that I have in my legs/glutes.

Those are among my favorite pics of you. I was going to post them but you beat me to it. :) I will post some a little later. When will you swing by the States again?

paa400
03-15-2008, 08:15 PM
Hey everyone-this is a cool forum. Just wanted to say I've been a fan of Helle's ever since she won the Jan Tana. She made the time to answer my emails over the years and was super friendly. She's a sweetheart!

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-16-2008, 12:10 AM

Your welcome scottnva. Just as Hakan mentioned and I also mentioned in my post, there will be weight-limitations according to height. It works.

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-16-2008, 12:13 AM
Those are among my favorite pics of you. I was going to post them but you beat me to it. :) I will post some a little later. When will you swing by the States again?

Thank you, Ibarramedia. Im fast lol;) I dont know when Im over there again, maybe ill go watch The O.

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-16-2008, 12:15 AM
Hey everyone-this is a cool forum. Just wanted to say I've been a fan of Helle's ever since she won the Jan Tana. She made the time to answer my emails over the years and was super friendly. She's a sweetheart!

Hi Paa400, welcome to the forum! And thank you for your super sweet words. You are a true fan!:)

paa400
03-16-2008, 08:34 PM
One of my favorites!

Hakan
03-17-2008, 08:19 PM
Damn my legs are dead now... they are feeling good eventhough they are hurting.... Thanks for a great leg workout Helle.

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-18-2008, 12:29 AM
One of my favorites!

That is a nice picture. Its very natural. Actually I was about to fall thats why Im laughing LOL

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-18-2008, 12:31 AM
Damn my legs are dead now... they are feeling good eventhough they are hurting.... Thanks for a great leg workout Helle.

Your welcome:) ...Glad I got ur ass busted!! LOL

Siouxcountry
03-18-2008, 12:43 AM

lol I can only imagine the torture she put you through, Hakan! :D

Hakan
03-18-2008, 03:55 AM
lol I can only imagine the torture she put you through, Hakan! :D

SC I can say that my legs are more than well-done... I love the feeling...:nuts:

Hakan
03-20-2008, 10:34 PM
Helle what are we going to train tomorrow??? and at what time??? :-)

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-21-2008, 11:09 PM
Helle what are we going to train tomorrow??? and at what time??? :-)

Were gonna work out sunday at 2pm. No rest for the wicked!:bench:

Shelly
03-21-2008, 11:37 PM
whats the weather like in DENMARK?

powergirl
03-22-2008, 01:18 AM
i like the height class idea for sure. i'm 5'9 +" so its like comparing apples and oranges with someone who is 5'4" who has made it over the 126# weight limit into the HW class. there's a big difference between that and 175# on stage, making it very hard to judge fairly and clearly. even adding a LHW class would be great (i compete in canada so a little different than in the US, we only have 3 weight classes)...so great idea...

Hakan
03-22-2008, 05:11 AM
whats the weather like in DENMARK?

You don't want to know:banghead: They are talking of a snowstorm but until now only COLD rain but let's see what the day will bring... Just nice condition when you are out PowerWalking :nuts::nuts:

Hakan
03-22-2008, 05:12 AM
Were gonna work out sunday at 2pm. No rest for the wicked!:bench:

Just bring it on - Im ready:nuts:

Siouxcountry
04-15-2008, 07:19 PM
Helle did a guest posing recently at the 2008 FIBO Expo... :cool:

CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=836)

Siouxcountry
04-16-2008, 08:05 PM
Helle at the 2008 FIBO Expo... :cool:

Hakan
04-16-2008, 08:09 PM

WOW you look fine :-)

colgate
04-16-2008, 08:31 PM

Nice photo...

where is it from>?

Siouxcountry
04-16-2008, 08:33 PM
Nice photo...

where is it from>?

CLICK HERE (http://tour.ftvideo.com/showgal.php?g=content/genex/articles/FIBO2008_0108/5358/7_1&s=5)

Siouxcountry
04-21-2008, 02:15 AM
A few pics of Helle at the 2008 FIBO Expo... :)

heckenprunzer
05-04-2008, 11:04 AM

Hi Helle,

I have always admired your great physique since the first day I saw pics of you! Esp. your thighs and calves are simply out of this world, so big, so beautiful. My dream is to see you, Heather and Marja standing next to each other on the stage and battle it out for the queen of legs! Any chance for this, Helle? I bet, a lot of us would love to see this!

Tami Bellon
05-04-2008, 11:37 PM
Helle!!! :respect:

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing the Olympia story. I've always wondered what you girls are thinking up there :p

MDF
06-01-2008, 07:21 AM
Helle!
you look awesome! when will we see u on stage again?

MDF

picsman
06-01-2008, 01:25 PM
I first met Helle at the 2003 Jan Tana. She couldn't speak a word of English...and we had to converse thru her "manager"....the good thing was that she didn't really have to say a word....her physique did all the talking....yes it's true...."a picture says a thousand words"...:awesome:

I'm glad to see that her English has improved 1000%... Below is a link to some images of her at from that show...Enjoy

LINK (http://femuscle.org/CoolStuff/hnielsen/page_01.htm)

Siouxcountry
06-01-2008, 08:08 PM
Thanks, George! Thank God you were at the show, to photo Helle at her best ever (and cool enough to upload them online for all).

picsman
06-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Thanks, George! Thank God you were at the show, to photo Helle at her best ever (and cool enough to upload them online for all).
Thanks....yes...IMO...Helle was the clear winner that night....also...I think I smiled a bit when I saw her avitar here....hehehe (there's a larger version of it in the bunch that I posted)...

Also in that particular show...was a wonderful lady bodybuilder from Italy named Claudia Bianchi...who by the way also couldn't speak a word of English...luckily...I speak Greek, French, German, a little Italian and a little Ukrainian....and we were able to communicate enough...The Jan Tana was a great show...one of the best because it drew female athletes from around the world...her show will be sorely missed....

Sadly...we lost Claludia just a short year after her Jan Tana appearance...female bodybuilding lost another very good athlete...very sad...here's a link to Claudia's page:

LINK (http://www.femuscle.org/galleries/ClaudiaBianchi/page_01.htm)

ibarramedia
06-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Thanks....yes...IMO...Helle was the clear winner that night....also...I think I smiled a bit when I saw her avitar here....hehehe (there's a larger version of it in the bunch that I posted)...

Also in that particular show...was a wonderful lady bodybuilder from Italy named Claudia Bianchi...who by the way also couldn't speak a word of English...luckily...I speak Greek, French, German, a little Italian and a little Ukrainian....and we were able to communicate enough...The Jan Tana was a great show...one of the best because it drew female athletes from around the world...her show will be sorely missed....

Sadly...we lost Claludia just a short year after her Jan Tana appearance...female bodybuilding lost another very good athlete...very sad...here's a link to Claudia's page:

George, I remember you have dedications to our fallen FBBs on the front. Do you plan to make one for Shelley Beattie? She deserves her place of honor imho.

DANISH DYNAMITE
06-05-2008, 06:56 AM
Hi Helle,

I have always admired your great physique since the first day I saw pics of you! Esp. your thighs and calves are simply out of this world, so big, so beautiful. My dream is to see you, Heather and Marja standing next to each other on the stage and battle it out for the queen of legs! Any chance for this, Helle? I bet, a lot of us would love to see this!

Thank you very much:)
I dont know. If we are ever in a show together, I guess it would be.

DANISH DYNAMITE
06-05-2008, 06:58 AM
Helle!
you look awesome! when will we see u on stage again?

MDF

Thank you very much MDF. I am not curently competing and havent done so in 5years. If the terms of fbb ever changes then I will step onstage again.

DANISH DYNAMITE
06-05-2008, 06:59 AM
Helle!!! :respect:

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing the Olympia story. I've always wondered what you girls are thinking up there :p

Your welcome Tami! You look great by the way!

DANISH DYNAMITE
06-05-2008, 07:31 AM
I first met Helle at the 2003 Jan Tana. She couldn't speak a word of English...and we had to converse thru her "manager"....the good thing was that she didn't really have to say a word....her physique did all the talking....yes it's true...."a picture says a thousand words"...:awesome:

I'm glad to see that her English has improved 1000%... Below is a link to some images of her at from that show...Enjoy

LINK (http://femuscle.org/CoolStuff/hnielsen/page_01.htm)

Hi George!

Good to see you here! Your pics were just the best pics taken of me that evening. I downloaded as many as Ive been able to find on the web. Good job:respect:
There must have been some kind of misunderstanding... Ive always spoken exellent english, I majored in english in college. But I think I know what must have happened. I had a not... very good(read: horrible) "manager", who did more harm than good. I wouldnt be surprised if he had told you I didnt speak english in order to deal with photographers alone.
Thanks for the link. Theres a lot of those photos I dont have:)

DANISH DYNAMITE
06-05-2008, 07:36 AM

Glad you like my avatar;)

Yes that was very unfortunate and sad with Claudia. Ive sent many thoughts to her family.

Siouxcountry
06-05-2008, 07:55 AM
Welcome back, Helle! :hug:

ibarramedia
06-05-2008, 03:33 PM
George.... Picsman.. Sadly ,you might include another fallen sister of Iron. Amanda Savell has just passed away.

And Helle, :waving: Sorry to hear about your former manager. My sources before said that is the reason why you could not do photoshoots and pictorials before. Hopefully we will see more pics retired or not.

DANISH DYNAMITE
06-05-2008, 08:52 PM
And Helle, :waving: Sorry to hear about your former manager. My sources before said that is the reason why you could not do photoshoots and pictorials before. Hopefully we will see more pics retired or not.

There was a number of different reasons. That, plus I had an exclusive deal with another photographer. You will definitely see more of me:)

DANISH DYNAMITE
06-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Welcome back, Helle! :hug:

Thanks Sioux! I feel so welcome:)

MDF
06-22-2008, 11:16 AM

Amen to that Helle. Tell us: how are your amazing quads/glutes doing today? Do you have any summer pictures? We love you Helle!!!

Hakan
06-22-2008, 11:43 AM
Long time no see :D what are you doing these days???

Siouxcountry
06-22-2008, 07:26 PM
Long time no see :D what are you doing these days???

Yes, what is Helle up too? :) I miss her here with us.

paa400
06-23-2008, 02:33 AM
I miss Helle too!

paa400
06-23-2008, 07:25 AM
Excellent English indeed!

Hakan
06-23-2008, 07:59 AM
She is totally undercover these days - WHY- dont know, but my guess is that she has a lot of work. Last time we were in the gym she has got bigger over the back and her arms has grow' toooooo... this was 3-4 weeks ago.

DANISH DYNAMITE
07-02-2008, 09:14 AM
AAAAAAwwwwww yall so sweet! :kiss:

Thank you Sioux, Hakan, Mdf and paa for thinking about me!
I've been swamped with work:( .. also had a lil time to go to my hometown and spend some quality time with the family. So I havent had much time to chat with ya'll at the board or train with Hakan. Sorry Hakan!
I am in sharp trainingmode though:D I'll post a few new pics for you later:)

ibarramedia
07-03-2008, 07:40 PM
AAAAAAwwwwww yall so sweet! :kiss:

Thank you Sioux, Hakan, Mdf and paa for thinking about me!
I've been swamped with work:( .. also had a lil time to go to my hometown and spend some quality time with the family. So I havent had much time to chat with ya'll at the board or train with Hakan. Sorry Hakan!
I am in sharp trainingmode though:D I'll post a few new pics for you later:)

Ah yes. Pics would be most aprreciated. We are always eager to keep up with your training development.

paa400
07-06-2008, 06:59 PM
I always look forward to new pics. It feels like the night before Christmas!;)

paa400
07-08-2008, 11:31 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THE 9TH BEAUTIFUL!

Siouxcountry
07-09-2008, 06:03 AM
Happy Birthday, Helle! :waving:

ibarramedia
07-09-2008, 07:18 AM
Happy Birthday Helle !!!

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh118/ibarramedia/Gags%20and%20Funny%20Shots/birthday2.gif

Tillykke med Fdselsdagen!!!

Bronwyn
07-09-2008, 08:21 AM
Happy B-DAY Helle!:trophy::party:

DANISH DYNAMITE
07-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Thank you for remembering my birthday!! So sweet! :kiss:

Hey.. Ibarramedia.. you speak danish!! LOL

ripitupbaby
07-09-2008, 06:33 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANISH DYNAMITE!!!!

Love your name too!! :D

Have a great birthday!! :awesome:

Siouxcountry
07-09-2008, 07:20 PM

So do I............

Nyde en stor dag

Ok, maybe not. I cheated. :p

ibarramedia
07-09-2008, 07:57 PM

Not really. I wish though. :)

DANISH DYNAMITE
07-09-2008, 10:26 PM
So do I............

Nyde en stor dag

Ok, maybe not. I cheated. :p

Hurrayyyy for translaters!! LOL

DANISH DYNAMITE
07-09-2008, 10:31 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANISH DYNAMITE!!!!

Love your name too!! :D

Have a great birthday!! :awesome:

Thanks Rip:)
Glad you like my new name:)
Actually Steve Wennerstrom gave me that name a while back, so its not all that new:D

paa400
07-29-2008, 04:48 AM
Just to let everyone know, everyone's favorite Danish Dynamite has posted some nice vacation pictures on her my space page.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=157585394

Siouxcountry
07-29-2008, 05:14 AM
Just to let everyone know, everyone's favorite Danish Dynamite has posted some nice vacation pictures on her my space page.

Thanks, Bro!

How was your vacation, Helle?

DANISH DYNAMITE
07-29-2008, 10:31 PM
Thanks, Bro!

How was your vacation, Helle?

I'm still on vacation and it's GREAT! I'm visiting my family in my hometown, haven't had time to go there in awhile. It's such a beautiful city, especially in the summer - lots of little coffeeshops and lunchplaces with outdoor serving right at the oceanside, beautiful flowers and sunsets:)
Tomorrow me and my mom are going to Germany for the day - just to do some shopping, having lunch somewhere nice and relax:) Germany is just about a 45min drive from where I am, I'm at the southern part of Denmark that borders to Germany. My daily life and work is in the capitol - Copenhagen which is east - about 4hour drive away, which is a long drive in Denmark!! Our country is so small that driving to Copenhagen means your driving to the opposite side of the country!
Here's a few more pics:)

1 - My hometown behind me, the red Building all to the right is Sonderborg castle.
2 - My hometown
3 - Beautiful flowers in the city
4 - Or royal Queen's ship w the danish flag in front - she was on vacation too!
5 - Enjoying the ocean front walk:)

Siouxcountry
07-29-2008, 10:43 PM
What a beautiful Country! You look great young woman! :cool:

DANISH DYNAMITE
07-29-2008, 10:46 PM
What a beautiful Country! You look great young woman! :cool:

Thank you:) :)

paa400
07-30-2008, 05:11 AM
Helle they should use you in advertisements to visit Denmark. Tourism would surely increase! I actually think I would love living there because the country seems to be so progressive as compared to the States.

Siouxcountry
08-18-2008, 02:07 AM
Helle was in Germany recently. AnneP posted some pics................

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=2570

DANISH DYNAMITE
08-18-2008, 09:02 AM
Helle they should use you in advertisements to visit Denmark. Tourism would surely increase! I actually think I would love living there because the country seems to be so progressive as compared to the States.

Thank you. I'll tell the board of tourism;)
It is a very nice country indeed.

Siouxcountry
09-29-2008, 01:51 AM
Hi Helle,

What did you think of the 2008 Ms Olympia?

DANISH DYNAMITE
09-29-2008, 11:26 AM
I thought it was a very interesting show. -Not in the way most were talking about prior to the show though...
There was this huge hype if Heather Armbrust was going to take the Title - no pun intended - but she still has a lot of work to do before this can happen. She looks good from the front but when she turns around, its clearly she has some hard work to do. She's facing the same problem I've had in the past - When you have superior quads, you need a superior back to balance it out, or you throw of your symmetry. There was some talk about she was being punished for what they call the "Kyle factor" - visible lumps and bumps in her glutes hence her disappointing 14th placing. Apart from that her conditioning was clearly off, she was especially smooth on her backside. I saw an interview on MD - it seems like they pulled it down for some reason -but it was an interview at "meet the Olympians" the day before the show, and it gave some answers. Appearantly she had problems keeping her diet. She wasn't mentally there. She knew she didnt look as good as she could have. Well... thats bodybuilding, you can be 1st or 5th in one show and14th in another - Its all about homework. She truly does have tremendous potential, and I hope her talk about retirement is just the voice of disappointment that she wasnt in top-shape. Come Olympia next year and she could easily be in top 3. Iris and Heather wasnt compaired this time around, at the bottom of my post you'll find a back shot of both of them, showing the prize-winning back Heather needs to match to take home the title in the future.
Iris won again. I expected this, as I wrote in a thread prior to the show, I dont see anyone at this moment who can beat her. She keeps improwing and getting better, and she always comes in top shape - this year better than Ive ever seen her. She was striated and separated all over but still came in full. This is extremely hard to obtain as when you get that level of conditioning, you often loose the fullness, but not in Kyles case - she was hands down winner. There's always talk about, Who can beat the champion - that's what creates the excitement. Well who could possibly win in the future? It will take a person who is able to come in with the same level of conditioning as Iris - Hard, striated, with a great structure. If a Betty Adkins could bring up her back and come in shredded she could. If a Heather Armbrust brought up her back and biceps peak she possibly could.. or maybe someone new comes along and giver her run for her money, lets see, but what I do know: It will take a fantastic physique, an awful lotta work and dedication to beat her. But no one is invincible in my book. Lets see what the future beholds..
I was very impressed with 2nd place Betty Adkins - I eyed her at the Atlantic city and thought, she'd do well at the Olympia - she has really improved. Im excited she got second. Very aestetic physique. She could definitely become dangerous in the future. Well deserved!
3rd Yaxeni, I always liked her physique, its very feminine and appealing, I like when women have a little hips. But this time around, I was disappointed in what she brought to the table. When shes on, shes highly competitive, but the last few Olympias I just havent seen her have that edge,unfortunately.
4th was Lisa Aukland, she is one lady who keeps improving. Year after year she just comes better and better. Very strong showing for a lady who just turned 50! Few people in the world are able to do what shes doing. She has calves that reminds of Fankhousers!!(national male bodybuilder with the biggest calves ive ever seen!) With that being said and being VERY impressed, I will warn - having one or two freaky muscle groups is not an advantage - again symmetry!!
5th Dayana cadeau, I think most anticipated her to place higher, considering her 2nd place finish las year. Unfortunately she was holding a little water in the glutes and hams which sent her down to a 5th place, shes always impressive to watch though.
6th Cathy Lefrancois... now we have come to why I thought, this Olympia would be so exciting. Cathy was in the top 6 in the Arnold's classic this year as well. And Throughout the year a lot of lightweights has really marked their ground; Nicole Ball won the Tampa pro, runner up Klaudia Larsen. Sedia won the Europa supershow with Nicole and Klaudia chasing her heels... The question was, whether the judges wanted to take a different direction.. I wasnt super surprised when the first call outs started though, but I was happy and surprised to see Cathy in the mix, she merely weighed 133lbs compaired to most of the other girls in the top 6, who are around 160-65 or more, that is impressive - she's outweighed by 30lbs but still snatches a 6th place finish - just shows female bodybuilding is about more than just muscle - its about balance, proportion, aestetics and conditioning as well. This sport should be called body sculpting and not body building. Its not about building a house. HOW do you build your house?
Did I answer your question satisfactory Sioux?;)

Here's the back shots of Kyle and Armbrust:

scottnva
09-29-2008, 01:47 PM
if ESPN or Fox sports was to ever cover BB again....Helle should be there number one anaylist :cool: :waving:

DANISH DYNAMITE
09-29-2008, 02:09 PM
if ESPN or Fox sports was to ever cover BB again....Helle should be there number one anaylist :cool: :waving:

Thanks Scott!! Just telling it how I see it:)

Cool t-shirt by the way!!!

musclefox
09-29-2008, 03:16 PM
Thanks Scott!! Just telling it how I see it:)

Cool t-shirt by the way!!!

How would helle have "ranked" the top 5 (having been a judge)?

hansk01
09-29-2008, 04:13 PM
Great post Helle! I agree 100% with your analysis. I second that idea of you being a show commentator! MD needs to fly you out to Columbus for the Arnold!

Hans

ibarramedia
09-29-2008, 05:38 PM
Excellent Analysis Helle.

DANISH DYNAMITE
09-29-2008, 07:30 PM
How would helle have "ranked" the top 5 (having been a judge)?

Actually I'm almost a judge:) Im in training and only need my final exam. I pretty much agree with the placements. Iris was a clear winner, Betty could have been harder, but superb lines and aestetics, some say yaxeni got a gift being 3rd, but agree with that, I think she has better lines than Lisa(no pun intended just calling it how i see it) hence 3rd place finish even though her conditioning was a bit off. Lisa big and ripped 4th, was better shape than Dayana - which is why she places 1 placing ahead. Cathy - impressing conditioning, but doesnt have the amount of muscle the bigger girls have. The rest of the placements I pretty much agree with, there might be a few I would have switched around, but I think it was a very fair judging. The panel did a very good job. Props! Its very hard to sit and judge several long days in a row.
It doesnt always come down to conditioning, and it doesnt always come down to symmetry, and it doesnt always come down to muscularity - Its the overall package you display on that given day.
Sometimes you have to turn the picture up side down, and not look at the one who is best - but find the one with the fewest flaws - even if shes soft - she might be the one with the fewest other flaws.

ibarramedia
09-29-2008, 07:32 PM
Do they have judges training and exams here in the States? Or do they just appoint a judge??

DANISH DYNAMITE
09-29-2008, 07:38 PM
Great post Helle! I agree 100% with your analysis. I second that idea of you being a show commentator! MD needs to fly you out to Columbus for the Arnold!

Hans

Excellent Analysis Helle.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you liked it!:):) Actually, I would have done a much better job than the ladies who were commenting on the webcast they did a *W"@!'**!! job LOL - One of them said she thought Iris was last years winner LOL They had some funny comments - but entertaining as well LOL

DANISH DYNAMITE
09-29-2008, 07:46 PM
Do they have judges training and exams here in the States? Or do they just appoint a judge??

Something that really surprised me and made me a bit pissed as well, was that I was told that at the smaller shows, they will just pick some people who are in the business. It can be friends of the promoter, sponsors etc - sometimes they will just see who shows up on competition day and ask those who show up if they wanna judge. Of course they need to be people whos familiar with the sport, but I just dont think its fair to the athletes to pick people who are not a certified judge, who havent gone through special training. A friend of mine who own a company told me that he has been judging several times, because he was asked, but he's never taken any training.
On the national level its different though. You have to be a certified judge to judge there, which includes test-judging and assessment of skills.

ibarramedia
09-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Something that really surprised me and made me a bit pissed as well, was that I was told that at the smaller shows, they will just pick some people who are in the business. It can be friends of the promoter, sponsors etc - sometimes they will just see who shows up on competition day and ask those who show up if they wanna judge. Of course they need to be people whos familiar with the sport, but I just dont think its fair to the athletes to pick people who are not a certified judge, who havent gone through special training. A friend of mine who own a company told me that he has been judging several times, because he was asked, but he's never taking any training.
On the national level its different though. You have to be a certified judge to judge there, which includes test-judging and assessment of skills.

I agree with you completely.

Siouxcountry
09-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Did I answer your question satisfactory Sioux?;)

WOW Did you ever Helle! :bowdown:

I can't believe English is your second language.

Thank you my friend! :waving:

Siouxcountry
09-29-2008, 08:55 PM
I so hope you end up a judge. :respect:

I agree with you Helle, I really don't see much controversy with this year's Ms Olympia placings.

I think Heather was off, and that is why she did not place well.

I am very happy to see Cathy in the top 6, where she belongs.

Chubs
09-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Helle, superb review and I agree on all points. (For people that know me, they know that's pretty rare!)

Good luck with your certification, I'm sure you'd make a fine judge.

DANISH DYNAMITE
09-29-2008, 10:08 PM
WOW Did you ever Helle! :bowdown:

I can't believe English is your second language.

Thank you my friend! :waving:

Great!:)

Yes, It sure is:)

I so hope you end up a judge. :respect:

I agree with you Helle, I really don't see much controversy with this year's Ms Olympia placings.

I think Heather was off, and that is why she did not place well.

I am very happy to see Cathy in the top 6, where she belongs.

Thank you!!!

MarianneB
09-29-2008, 10:38 PM
Hi Helle, :waving: Just wanted to stop by and say I love the way you look. I sure hope to see you on stage again. :respect:

DANISH DYNAMITE
09-29-2008, 11:29 PM
Helle, superb review and I agree on all points. (For people that know me, they know that's pretty rare!)

Good luck with your certification, I'm sure you'd make a fine judge.

Thank you chubs! I'm glad you liked it.:)

DANISH DYNAMITE
09-29-2008, 11:31 PM
Hi Helle, :waving: Just wanted to stop by and say I love the way you look. I sure hope to see you on stage again. :respect:

Thank you Marianne, that was very sweet!:)
I'm retired at this point, but then again, you never know, once the flame is there it never goes away!

musclefox
09-30-2008, 12:21 AM
Thank you Marianne, that was very sweet!:)
I'm retired at this point, but then again, you never know, once the flame is there it never goes away!

For some reason....I don't think I am the only one wondering if that is a "prophetic" statement......................................... ..:shrug:

DANISH DYNAMITE
09-30-2008, 07:27 AM
For some reason....I don't think I am the only one wondering if that is a "prophetic" statement......................................... ..:shrug:

Somewhere along the line I lost the drive a bit. I've had a series of injuries and was sick for a while, I thought it was the end of my career. I have overcome these obstackles, but feel I have lost some of my "competititive-confidence". I dont know if people even remember me anymore, or wish to see me back on stage. We'll see if my confidence returns. I'll definitely stay in the sport and be helping people as a coach and judge and on this board as well:)

ibarramedia
09-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Somewhere along the line I lost the drive a bit. I've had a series of injuries and was sick for a while, I thought it was the end of my career. I have overcome these obstackles, but feel I have lost some of my "competititive-confidence". I dont know if people even remember me anymore, or wish to see me back on stage. We'll see if my confidence returns. I'll definitely stay in the sport and be helping people as a coach and judge and on this board as well:)

I will always remember you. You are one of my all time favorites.:awesome::respect::bowdown:

DANISH DYNAMITE
09-30-2008, 06:46 PM
I will always remember you. You are one of my all time favorites.:awesome::respect::bowdown:

Thank you sweetie. I really appreciate your support:kiss:

paa400
09-30-2008, 07:48 PM
You ARE my all time favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colgate
10-01-2008, 07:39 AM
You are my all time favourite as well.....

Helle, can you bless us with some nowadays photos of yours like those posted above in Denmark.....it's always good to see photos of Helle Nielsen ;)

DANISH DYNAMITE
10-01-2008, 10:10 AM
You ARE my all time favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are my all time favourite as well.....

Helle, can you bless us with some nowadays photos of yours like those posted above in Denmark.....it's always good to see photos of Helle Nielsen ;)

Thank you Paul. Thank you Colgate!!! Thanks for being so supportive:kiss:
I'll look into my photo album and see if I can find sum pics:camera:

Andy Vogel
10-01-2008, 10:35 AM
Helle,

You are one of the most respected and best athletes out there. Trust me, of course people would love to see your return to the stage (and there are many of them, me being one of them). I hope your confidence will return someday soon. :waving:

NIC
10-01-2008, 10:36 AM
Did someone say pics:popcorn:

DANISH DYNAMITE
10-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Helle,

You are one of the most respected and best athletes out there. Trust me, of course people would love to see your return to the stage (and there are many of them, me being one of them). I hope your confidence will return someday soon. :waving:

Thank you Andy! You've always been a good friend:)

DANISH DYNAMITE
10-02-2008, 08:59 AM
I promised to post some pics. Here's a few miscellanous pics:)

1-4 is taken during a work out in my best friend's gym.
5-6 is with the Perfect nutrition crew at Fibo
7 is taken in Sweden w my friend IFBB pro Irene Anderson
8 is from my holiday in Turkey.

colgate
10-02-2008, 10:14 AM
Helle,

You are just amazing.....I can thank you enough for the pictures!!

Please keep us always updated with stuff like that, it's bad enough we dont see you on stage :D

hansk01
10-02-2008, 02:31 PM
I promised to post some pics. Here's a few miscellanous pics:)

Great pics Helle! Legs are looking awesome as always!

Hans

musclefox
10-02-2008, 06:02 PM

Helle, you need to "Helle" first. Focus on what is important, and things will fall into place. You don't need to 'please' others or 'perform'. Follow your heart baby, and you will have all the confidence you'll need to coach AND judge (and maybe compete again!).:respect:

DANISH DYNAMITE
10-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Thank you guys!!

Here's a few more for ya:)

They are all from guest appearances. Last one with my beloved mom. BEST mom in the world!!:)

Siouxcountry
10-02-2008, 07:26 PM
I have become a huge Helle fan! Not just because of her physique. Helle is always willing to help, and she continues to amaze me! I wish more female bodybuilding pros would get online and become apart of our online community such as Helle.

Big hugs to my Scandinavian friend! :hug:

musclefox
10-02-2008, 09:11 PM
I have become a huge Helle fan! Not just because of her physique. Helle is always willing to help, and she continues to amaze me! I wish more female bodybuilding pros would get online and become apart of our online community such as Helle.

Big hugs to my Scandinavian friend! :hug:

Sioux....you have cool friends :cool::awesome:

DANISH DYNAMITE
10-02-2008, 10:30 PM
Helle, you need to "Helle" first. Focus on what is important, and things will fall into place. You don't need to 'please' others or 'perform'. Follow your heart baby, and you will have all the confidence you'll need to coach AND judge (and maybe compete again!).:respect:

Thank you!! Very true and very sweet. I will do just that!:kiss:

DANISH DYNAMITE
10-02-2008, 10:31 PM
Thanks for the sweet words Sioux, and thank you for being a good friend and fan:)

paa400
10-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Awesome pics as usual-I think the problem is the more pictures we see of you the more we want to see!

CalJoe
10-04-2008, 01:27 AM
It's great to see you in this forum Helle. I hope everything is going well for you. :)

NIC
10-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Those are some crazy wheels:respect:

debbiebramwell
10-08-2008, 05:40 PM
Im a huge halle fan!:awesome::awesome::respect:;) I just found your thread and had to come by and show some love! I was just getting into the scene when I first saw you and you instantly became a favorite! The last time I remember seeing you was in 2004 with Joanna thomas(poor thing..you got so sick..): )your pictures on here are beautiful..thanks so much for sharing! have you had a chance to see my routine on bbing.com... I knew this year at the ms o I wouldnt win..hehe but my goal was to have the most fun and win more hearts...My routine was a hit with collettes help and I wanted you to enjoy it if you hadnt seen it! Hope everday is amazing for you! :kiss:

DANISH DYNAMITE
10-12-2008, 10:41 PM
Im a huge halle fan!:awesome::awesome::respect:;) I just found your thread and had to come by and show some love! I was just getting into the scene when I first saw you and you instantly became a favorite! The last time I remember seeing you was in 2004 with Joanna thomas(poor thing..you got so sick..): )your pictures on here are beautiful..thanks so much for sharing! have you had a chance to see my routine on bbing.com... I knew this year at the ms o I wouldnt win..hehe but my goal was to have the most fun and win more hearts...My routine was a hit with collettes help and I wanted you to enjoy it if you hadnt seen it! Hope everday is amazing for you! :kiss:

Hi Debbie!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet words!:)
Hopefully, we'll soon meet again:)
I did and I didnt see it.. I dont know if it was at bb.com or my end, but I couldnt get the webcast to work. It kept stopping and freezing and starting and stopping... you get the picture:( So I couldnt really get a fair impression of your routine:( Everybody told me it was awesome! I want to try and see it on my brothers computer, he has a real fast connection, to see if it gets any better - I'll let you know:)
It must have been so amazing for you to compete at your first Ms O! I know it was that for me. In fact, I was so excited, I forgot my routine - I just went blank! LOL Good that didnt happen to you!
You must be top motivated now to keep rock on! :respect:
Take care, hope to see you soon:)

Siouxcountry
10-22-2008, 02:06 AM
Pics from a recent workout................. :cool:

CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?t=3620)

yankee101
11-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Helle,
I love your legs. Incredible power and thickness

ISABELLE TURELL
11-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Thank you guys!!

Here's a few more for ya:)

They are all from guest appearances. Last one with my beloved mom. BEST mom in the world!!:)

Helle

WOW girl:bowdown: you look great!
You have the most amazing set of legs:awesome: We need to call you quadzilla.

I love the picture with you and your mom, and the one with you and Markus.
When is your next show? You Rock!

DANISH DYNAMITE
11-02-2008, 12:38 AM
Helle,
I love your legs. Incredible power and thickness

Thank you Yankee!
I appreciate your support:kiss:

DANISH DYNAMITE
11-02-2008, 12:53 AM
Helle

WOW girl:bowdown: you look great!
You have the most amazing set of legs:awesome: We need to call you quadzilla.

I love the picture with you and your mom, and the one with you and Markus.
When is your next show? You Rock!

Hi Isabelle!

Thank you so much! Well if you lend me a bit of your amazing Wiiiide back then i'll lend you sum quad ;) LOL
Actually, I have retired long time ago. I havent competed in over 5 years. I'm still in love with the sport though! Still train hard and eat like a horse(like you) lol. I train athletes now for competition and I'm currently in training to become a judge, I have one more test judging to go.

The photo with my mom is one of my favorites:)

Hey I have an even cooler pic with Markus, where my latspread is shoving him off the table! :D LOL

Hey you Rock too! Totally amazing year you've had. A dream come true for you:) And welcome to the pro's!!

Siouxcountry
11-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Helle has her own forum here where she will write articles on bodybuilding, fitness, and figure...................

CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=94)

Check it out! :cool:

DANISH DYNAMITE
11-13-2008, 09:57 PM
A few new pics taken in the gym just a few days ago..

hansk01
11-13-2008, 10:18 PM
Cool pics! Looking awesome as always...

Hans

Siouxcountry
11-14-2008, 12:25 AM
A few new pics taken in the gym just a few days ago..

200 pounds of solid muscle! :cool:

lil mama
11-14-2008, 02:41 AM

Helle ur absolutely beautiful.... love ur curly hair:kiss:all ur pics R Fabu:D

paa400
11-14-2008, 05:08 AM
Your pics are always well worth the wait! All that hard work is paying off and that upper body looks sensational! Female muscle at its best!

DANISH DYNAMITE
11-14-2008, 08:38 AM
Cool pics! Looking awesome as always...

Hans

Thanks Hans!:kiss:

You bet:cool:

Helle ur absolutely beautiful.... love ur curly hair:kiss:all ur pics R Fabu:D

Thanks Benilicious!:) I like to change my hair now and again, sometimes its curly, sometimes its straight, curly, straight, curly, straight ...LOL

Your pics are always well worth the wait! All that hard work is paying off and that upper body looks sensational! Female muscle at its best!

Thanks Paul!:) I'm so happy your saying that! Yay yay! I've worked my ass off on that upper body. Because my quads are so strong, my upper body has been a little behind all my life. Now, I hardly ever train my quads, just banging the upper body.
It's just so frustrating when you work really hard on your upper body, I've been hitting my back especially hard, and someone I havent seen in awhile comes along - We talk, and I ask how he think I've progressed and do a latspread pose, then he says: "Wow amazing quads!" :mad::mad:

paa400
11-14-2008, 08:47 PM
I guess it's a mixed blessing. On the one hand you have some of the best legs in the history of the sport so that is the first thing people notice. I would be guilty of that too. However now my eyes would notice the deltoids, arms, lats, etc. You've really improved those areas. In fact I think as great as you looked 5 years ago, I think you would blow your former self off the stage. All the muscles flow together nicely too. You have bulk, but it's not a bulky look. You look like you could be performing other sports. Ultra muscular hardcore body but functional if that makes any sense. That actually would be a cool idea for a photo shoot. You dressed up as a tennis player, rock climber, swimmer, etc.

NIC
11-15-2008, 02:32 PM
Wow:bowdown:

I'm sure you make your viking ancestors proud!

colgate
11-16-2008, 07:52 AM
Oh my God Helle!

Amazing Shapeas always....

Just one small request.......are these photos maybe available in abit larger size ;)

DANISH DYNAMITE
11-16-2008, 07:47 PM
I guess it's a mixed blessing. On the one hand you have some of the best legs in the history of the sport so that is the first thing people notice. I would be guilty of that too. However now my eyes would notice the deltoids, arms, lats, etc. You've really improved those areas. In fact I think as great as you looked 5 years ago, I think you would blow your former self off the stage. All the muscles flow together nicely too. You have bulk, but it's not a bulky look. You look like you could be performing other sports. Ultra muscular hardcore body but functional if that makes any sense. That actually would be a cool idea for a photo shoot. You dressed up as a tennis player, rock climber, swimmer, etc.

Thank you Paul:kiss: I've worked hard. You've been a true fan. You've followed me for a long time:) You are able to see the difference.
That is a really cool idea for a photoshoot! I'll remember that in the future!

DANISH DYNAMITE
11-16-2008, 07:50 PM
Wow:bowdown:

I'm sure you make your viking ancestors proud!

Thanks Denny!:kiss:

Oh my God Helle!

Amazing Shapeas always....

Just one small request.......are these photos maybe available in abit larger size ;)

Thank you so much!:) Glad you like them. I'm sorry its just amateur pics, they've been resized to email. I dont have them larger.

ISABELLE TURELL
11-17-2008, 04:13 PM
Molto Bella:bowdown:

Siouxcountry
11-25-2008, 12:43 AM
Helle Nielsen has her own forum here where she writes about bodybuilding, fitness, & figure.......... LINK (http://www.siouxcountry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=94)

Helle's 2008 NPC National Women's Bodybuilding Championships review............

CLICK HERE (http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=140925#post140925)

:popcorn:

Siouxcountry
11-29-2008, 03:51 AM
Flex in the Blog - Helle Nielsen................

CLICK HERE (http://scottsspotlightbbathlete.blogspot.com/2008/11/flex-in-bloghelle-nielsen.html)

:waving:

Siouxcountry
12-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Holiday pics.................

http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=147160#post147160

:cool:

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Here's a few more christmas pics:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

AnneP
12-16-2008, 08:10 PM
Ou my ... Helle, you look fantastique. Upp p scenen igen nu tjejen!

:hug:

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-16-2008, 08:17 PM
Ou my ... Helle, you look fantastique. Upp p scenen igen nu tjejen!

:hug:

Tack Anne:) Ja jag vet! Det er alt for lnge siden! Puuhh ha..

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-16-2008, 09:44 PM
Christmas fun with friends!

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-16-2008, 09:47 PM
Some more fun, cookie baking and eating:D:D

Quadrablue
12-16-2008, 10:24 PM
The pics are great Helle. Thanks for posting them :)

Siouxcountry
12-16-2008, 10:24 PM
I want arms like Helle when I grow up! :D

Awesome pics Helle!

What are some of the unique traditions in Scandinavia during the holidays? :)

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-16-2008, 10:33 PM
The pics are great Helle. Thanks for posting them :)

You're welcome Athena:) I just love christmas!

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-16-2008, 11:09 PM
I want arms like Helle when I grow up! :D

Awesome pics Helle!

What are some of the unique traditions in Scandinavia during the holidays? :)

:D:D Thanks Sioux.

We have so many traditions!
A few americans told me that Thanksgiving is your biggest holiday. Well, we dont celebrate Thanksgiving, but boy do we celebrate christmas! It's our biggest holiday filled with a lot of wonderful traditions.
It starts already 4 sundays out from Christmas eve.. We call it Advent. We make a round christmas decoration with 4 candles(see attached photo). The 1st advent this year was November 30. We lighted 1 candle on the decoration. Often we spend the Advent sundays to do home made christmas decoration and bake cookies. On the 2nd Advent we light 2 candles and so on.. And its really nice with such a home day with friends or family because every friday and saturday from mid november people invite you to Christmas dinners/partys. You go to the annual work christmas dinner, annual gym..annual family..annual friend and so on.. Its one big celebration.
The pictures above are taken one day before a christmas dinner with friends, where we are baking and having fun.

We have a drink that we only drink at christmas. Its very very traditional and you cant go about a christmas without having it. Its called Glg(Gloeg) - it consists of heated redwine mixed with chopped almonds and raisins that has been soaking in congac and cinnamon and other spices for some days. Some more spices are added to it and - voila! We have it with something similar to pancakes, just round like little snowballs.

We celebrate Christmas Eve with the family on the evening of the 24th of december. We have duck, ricebudding with hot cherry sauce and open presents:)

I love Christmas!

Merry Christmas Sioux!

Siouxcountry
12-16-2008, 11:59 PM
Merry Christmas, Helle! :kiss:

Those are some wonderful traditions, especially that drink! Yummmm

paa400
12-17-2008, 12:27 AM
Helle with all this talk of food your making me hungry. Those pics are hysterical. All your pictures have been wonderful, they show all of your sides. You have pictures of you eating cookies as well kicking ass in the gym. There must be a website of some sort on the horizon? Where can I sign up for a lifetime membership? And save some Gloeg for me-it sounds yummy:awesome:

ibarramedia
12-17-2008, 12:59 AM
:D:D Thanks Sioux.

We have so many traditions!
A few americans told me that Thanksgiving is your biggest holiday. Well, we dont celebrate Thanksgiving, but boy do we celebrate christmas! It's our biggest holiday filled with a lot of wonderful traditions.
It starts already 4 sundays out from Christmas eve.. We call it Advent. We make a round christmas decoration with 4 candles(see attached photo). The 1st advent this year was November 30. We lighted 1 candle on the decoration. Often we spend the Advent sundays to do home made christmas decoration and bake cookies. On the 2nd Advent we light 2 candles and so on.. And its really nice with such a home day with friends or family because every friday and saturday from mid november people invite you to Christmas dinners/partys. You go to the annual work christmas dinner, annual gym..annual family..annual friend and so on.. Its one big celebration.
The pictures above are taken one day before a christmas dinner with friends, where we are baking and having fun.

We have a drink that we only drink at christmas. Its very very traditional and you cant go about a christmas without having it. Its called Glg(Gloeg) - it consists of heated redwine mixed with chopped almonds and raisins that has been soaking in congac and cinnamon and other spices for some days. Some more spices are added to it and - voila! We have it with something similar to pancakes, just round like little snowballs.

We celebrate Christmas Eve with the family on the evening of the 24th of december. We have duck, ricebudding with hot cherry sauce and open presents:)

I love Christmas!

Merry Christmas Sioux!

I have heard of advent from my Catholic school when I was younger. The 4 candles signifying the four weeks and everything. :) I would like to try Gloeg sometime.

Shortie
12-17-2008, 09:38 PM
I just went through this entire thread..............HOLY CRAP :bowdown: clearly you rock.

musclefox
12-17-2008, 11:08 PM
Dang Gurl! You rock:respect:

Andy Vogel
12-18-2008, 10:37 AM
Hey Helle,

You forgot one huge difference. Most countries in Europe (I think Denmark too) have two Christmas Days, the 25th and the 26th. Here in the US the 26th is a normal workday. Unthinkable in Europe :p

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-18-2008, 11:23 AM
Merry Christmas, Helle! :kiss:

Those are some wonderful traditions, especially that drink! Yummmm

And save some Gloeg for me-it sounds yummy:awesome:

I would like to try Gloeg sometime.

Sounds like you all wanna have a drink!:D Well, it is Christmas!! If you weren't so far away I'd invite you over for some Gloeg;)

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-18-2008, 11:25 AM
I just went through this entire thread..............HOLY CRAP :bowdown: clearly you rock.

Wow! Did you?! Cool:) Thank you so much sweetie:)

Dang Gurl! You rock:respect:

Thanks love!:)

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-18-2008, 12:01 PM
Hey Helle,

You forgot one huge difference. Most countries in Europe (I think Denmark too) have two Christmas Days, the 25th and the 26th. Here in the US the 26th is a normal workday. Unthinkable in Europe :p

I thought that was normal!!! LOL

We actually also celebrate the 23rd - Its a normal work day but we celebrate it in the evening. In our family, we have rice pudding with cinnamon and butter, the little round pancake snowballs with jam and Gloeg and home baked cookies. We also play a present game. The rules are:

All the presents are on the table in the middle. If you hit a 6 on the dice(you only have one) then you get to pick a present(you cant open it yet though).
When all the presents are taken, someone sets an alarm clock. It will not be told how much time passes before the alarm goes off. Until that happens we roll the dice and play. Now everyone's already got their presents, so now its about to STEAL presents! Everytime you hit a 6 you can steal someone else's present! LOL When the alarm goes off you can keep your presents and open them - if you got any that is!!
It's so much fun!! Everybody is always yelling and getting insulted when you steal from them, but in a good way:)

NIC
12-18-2008, 12:13 PM
Large and in charge! Great pics! Where do you get the funky hats?

djd1497
12-18-2008, 08:41 PM
Awesome pictures, Helle. You are looking so huge and beautiful... absolutely beautiful. Keep up the good work!!! Hope you have a merry Chrsitmas and a wonderful new year too. Stay in touch, ok :-)

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Large and in charge! Great pics! Where do you get the funky hats?

LOL Thanks Denny! They belong to my good friend Lone - the blond girl in the pics - her husband took the pics - It was great fun!

Awesome pictures, Helle. You are looking so huge and beautiful... absolutely beautiful. Keep up the good work!!! Hope you have a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year too. Stay in touch, ok :-)

Thank you so much:)
I wish you a merry christmas and a fantastic New Year too!:)

Michelle Brent
12-19-2008, 06:42 PM
Hi Helle, I finally got my computer back up and wanted to get to you to give you congrats on winning the cookie contest. You seem like you are as great gal to be around. I went through all your pgs in this thread, and I have to say this if you did compete again and got back to the States, YOU would be the one to give Iris a run!!;) I love that conditioning!! CRAZY~!!!I'm still trying to get my pro card at 51 yrs old. Now it's just for the principle of it, my husband loves it too for many years an we do it together.Anyway girl, I need your address to send you your cookies, prvt message me it. And Happy Holidays to one of my favorite FBBer'sBig Muscle Hugs,Michelle

Bronwyn
12-19-2008, 06:50 PM
Great pictures Helle - I see you are already in the X-mas party fever :)

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-20-2008, 07:47 PM
Hi Helle, I finally got my computer back up and wanted to get to you to give you congrats on winning the cookie contest. You seem like you are as great gal to be around. I went through all your pgs in this thread, and I have to say this if you did compete again and got back to the States, YOU would be the one to give Iris a run!!;) I love that conditioning!! CRAZY~!!!I'm still trying to get my pro card at 51 yrs old. Now it's just for the principle of it, my husband loves it too for many years an we do it together.Anyway girl, I need your address to send you your cookies, prvt message me it. And Happy Holidays to one of my favorite FBBer'sBig Muscle Hugs,Michelle

Aaww Thank you Michelle!:) Well maybe I should consider competing again then LOL - I just feel like its such a long time...I havent competed in 5years.. I dont know if I would want to compete again...I didnt really feel the rewards were there when I did, and its such a long travel. Its very exhausting to travel 15hours when your depleting.. I really dislike that aspect, plus the financial. I'm someone who really enjoy working out and dieting, but not necessarily have to be on stage. I'd probably compete if I lived in the States where the competitions are, and had a good sponsor contract to ease the financial stress, but I dont think thats in my cards right now LOL
I think you look great, and you should have had your pro card years ago.
You're so lucky to have such a supporting husband!! Wonderful!:)
I wanna look like you at 51!!! :bowdown:
I'll send you a pm with my adress right away. I can't wait to taste your magic morsels! :) Everyone talks about them! :D

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-20-2008, 07:51 PM
Great pictures Helle - I see you are already in the X-mas party fever :)

Thanks sweetie! Yeah I'm totally in the mood! I'm going home tomorrow. My family lives 4hours away in the country and I cant wait to go home and celebrate with everyone! All my christmas presents are bought, my bags are packed - I'm just waiting for my train to take off!:):)
What are you doing for christmas?

Bronwyn
12-20-2008, 08:19 PM
Thanks sweetie! Yeah I'm totally in the mood! I'm going home tomorrow. My family lives 4hours away in the country and I cant wait to go home and celebrate with everyone! All my christmas presents are bought, my bags are packed - I'm just waiting for my train to take off!:):)
What are you doing for christmas?

Almost the same as you;) - well this year I had not so much extra funds to buy presents - so it was easy... all presents are bought too.... I leave Prague 23rd December.... My family is in North - about 2 hours way :)
The only one thing - Daniel is with his family too in West and we will meet again 26th or 27th December. :) But we will do another X-mas eve for us than.
I am in the diet - so this year it will be challenge to stay on it and have only X-mas carp and salad :)

parazaar
12-21-2008, 10:28 PM
You keep on getting more and more beautiful! Congratulations

Siouxcountry
12-21-2008, 10:45 PM
Red looks good on you Helle! :)

lil mama
12-21-2008, 11:56 PM

HUBA....HUBA...A SEXY SIREN IN RED( Mrs. Clause is dat U ):kiss:

LizaFit
12-22-2008, 05:39 PM
Hi Helle! Great pic of you in your very Christmasy outfit! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas... I asked Santa to bring me some hamstrings like yours ;)! I am dying to grow some on my own... it's taking forever! :mad:

Happy Holidays!
xox Liza

airnel
12-23-2008, 02:25 AM
Nice photos there! Wish you a very Merry Christmas!

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-24-2008, 03:27 PM
Almost the same as you;) - well this year I had not so much extra funds to buy presents - so it was easy... all presents are bought too.... I leave Prague 23rd December.... My family is in North - about 2 hours way :)
The only one thing - Daniel is with his family too in West and we will meet again 26th or 27th December. :) But we will do another X-mas eve for us than.
I am in the diet - so this year it will be challenge to stay on it and have only X-mas carp and salad :)

That sounds wonderful! I hope you will have a wonderful evening with your family tonight and a great reunion with Daniel after christmas.

Merry christmas!

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-24-2008, 03:40 PM
You keep on getting more and more beautiful! Congratulations

Thank you sweetie:):)

Thanks Sioux. I did feel pretty sexy in the red outfit;)

HUBA....HUBA...A SEXY SIREN IN RED( Mrs. Clause is dat U ):kiss:

Yup thats me lil mama! I'm big mama Clause:D:D

Hi Helle! Great pic of you in your very Christmasy outfit! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas... I asked Santa to bring me some hamstrings like yours ;)! I am dying to grow some on my own... it's taking forever! :mad:

Happy Holidays!
xox Liza

Hi Liza! Thanks girlfriend! Merry christmas to you and your family! Give your little doll a big hug from me:) I will ask Santa for a doll like that for me:D
I hope Santa will give you what you wish for - if not - I'll tell you a little secret.. sshhh.. LUNGES!!! And lots of them! LOL

xoxo:hug:

Nice photos there! Wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Thanks Airnel! Merry christmas to you and your family! I hope all is well with you.

paa400
12-24-2008, 08:42 PM
Merry Christmas Helle and keep hitting those weights hard. Feel that burn! Beyond failure! I wish for you health, happiness and muscle recovery! And hopefully many well deserved massages. Enjoy all the great food and drink,
Your Fan and friend,
Paul

ibarramedia
12-25-2008, 07:12 PM
Merry Christmas Helle!!!

DANISH DYNAMITE
12-26-2008, 12:19 AM
Thank you my friends:)

We celebrated yesterday on Christmas Eve 24th. I ate so much food and had so many presents and spend wonderful time with my family. I'm just feeling happy, content and grateful. Just enjoying being home. Here's a couple of pics from yesterday.

1: My mom cooking christmas food yummy!
2: My handsome nephew:)
3: My sister is always up to something.. playing puma?
4+5: My little sweetheart - My nephew Oliver
6: There's no doubt that this is mother and daughter! LOL
7: I'm playing with Lego with Oliver - I think I thought it was as fun as he did! LOL
8: Opening presents:)

What a nice day with my family!

Merry christmas!