PDA

View Full Version : Please vote for Cindy Phillips

dvsness
03-10-2008, 03:13 AM
She is the only FBB in this contest, I think, and clearly carries more muscle than anyone else.

If you disagree with my prompt, feel free to vote for whomever you choose, of course!

http://dxlmagazine.com/contests.php

SBT
03-10-2008, 03:16 AM
Done ;)

Siouxcountry
03-10-2008, 03:27 AM
I voted. :)

Bernie
03-10-2008, 03:35 AM
cindy's a sweetheart....and done....

cray17
03-10-2008, 03:56 AM
Got my vote. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! ;)

dallas3
03-10-2008, 04:01 AM
Got my vote:cool:

Mightymouse
03-10-2008, 04:29 AM
Done, I just love her physique :bowdown:

ibarramedia
03-10-2008, 04:39 AM
The Cindster has my vote. Done Deal. One of my favorites.

IslandGirl
03-10-2008, 04:59 AM
Cindy is a hottie! She got my vote.

Fitgirly
03-10-2008, 08:21 AM
Voted! Cindy is by far the best one on that page...she's smokin!!

Hakan
03-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Voted! Cindy is by far the best one on that page...she's smokin!!

smokin!!! that must be theonly right word:kiss:

anglicanbeachparty
03-10-2008, 11:40 AM
I voted for Cindy!

(Can we vote daily, or is it a one-time thing?)

dallas3
03-10-2008, 12:00 PM
I think it's daily cause I voted today after I did yesterday

A-G
03-10-2008, 01:10 PM
Voted! :) I've been reading her blog (and Britt Miller's) for a long time and have really enjoyed it!

ripitupbaby
03-10-2008, 01:41 PM
Done...I'd love to see her win something like that!

IslandGirl
03-10-2008, 01:49 PM
My daily vote is in for Cindy.

AnneP
03-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Voted. Cindy is H O T !

Shelly
03-10-2008, 03:40 PM
voted too!!! good luck to her!! :D

dvsness
03-10-2008, 05:42 PM
I wish we could see how the votes were stacking up so far.

Shelly
03-10-2008, 09:35 PM
i was thinking too that was annoying that they did not show us who had how many

dallas3
03-10-2008, 10:12 PM
That would be nice to know, when is the contest over?

dvsness
03-10-2008, 10:52 PM
I have no friggin' clue. :confused:

ibarramedia
03-11-2008, 01:05 AM
I voted for Cindy!

(Can we vote daily, or is it a one-time thing?)

There are no restrictions on it. I voted 20 consecutively for her last night.

Lynx
03-11-2008, 05:48 AM
Done, will do some more. :)

sue upson
03-11-2008, 06:31 PM
Voted! :bowdown:

tstoke
03-11-2008, 07:19 PM
I voted for her 5 times:)

Gymrat3082
03-11-2008, 09:00 PM
I voted 3 times!!!!

dallas3
03-11-2008, 10:24 PM
6 for today!

Siouxcountry
03-14-2008, 08:39 AM
Cindy's recent Florida vacation.

LINK (http://cindyphillips.blogspot.com/2008/03/pics.html)

Cindy with her Mother...

Alli
03-14-2008, 01:51 PM
She'd have had my vote anyhow:) She looks rockin'!

IslandGirl
03-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Thanks for bumping this Alli. :)

Alli
03-14-2008, 02:49 PM
Thanks for bumping this Alli. :)

you know it! Aside from the fact that it was pushed on her she'd have had my vote anyhow. Her body is insane...and honestly i felt like the majority of the rest of the women on there looked...well just thin. And if you're promoting a sports supplement company- you should look like maybe you use their stuff:) i bookmarked it so she'll have my vote daily- along with my other a.m list of chores- answer emails, post on the 13 million boards I hit...hahahahah

IslandGirl
03-14-2008, 03:00 PM
you know it! Aside from the fact that it was pushed on her she'd have had my vote anyhow. Her body is insane...and honestly i felt like the majority of the rest of the women on there looked...well just thin. And if you're promoting a sports supplement company- you should look like maybe you use their stuff:) i bookmarked it so she'll have my vote daily- along with my other a.m list of chores- answer emails, post on the 13 million boards I hit...hahahahah

I know!!! I look at all those girls (with the exception of Krissy. I love that girl!) and pick out Cindy as a physique I would love to have.

lol at your 13 million boards....:D Glad SC is one of them!

dvsness
03-14-2008, 04:51 PM

AMEN!

I know!!! I look at all those girls (with the exception of Krissy. I love that girl!) and pick out Cindy as a physique I would love to have.

lol at your 13 million boards....:D Glad SC is one of them!

Krissy is a sweetheart for sure.

roeperson
03-14-2008, 05:10 PM

No disrespect but I could not disagree with you anymore. These supp companys are trying to sell a product to the masses. Woman and men want a look that is attainable and one that they consider sexy. I voted for Cindy because I love that look and Vannessa would kick my ass if I did'nt. But most will buy a product with Krissy Chin or Angela Mraz on it before a bigger more buff girl. Most of these girls in these shoots are told not to flex look softer. Now some are just twigs and I feel your pain but in todays culture thats what sells.

Siouxcountry
03-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Glad SC is one of them!

Me too!

And I bet I post on more boards then you do Alli! :p

And Krissy rocks! :cool:

dallas3
03-14-2008, 06:09 PM
No disrespect but I could not disagree with you anymore. These supp companys are trying to sell a product to the masses. Woman and men want a look that is attainable and one that they consider sexy. I voted for Cindy because I love that look and Vannessa would kick my ass if I did'nt. But most will buy a product with Krissy Chin or Angela Mraz on it before a bigger more buff girl. Most of these girls in these shoots are told not to flex look softer. Now some are just twigs and I feel your pain but in todays culture thats what sells.

So true, but hopefully Cindy wins eventhough some of the other girls like Krissy or Angela would represent just as well

Alli
03-14-2008, 06:11 PM

I can see your point- however we're taking about sports supplement companies, companies who are (for the most part) claiming that they have a product which will enhance your physique and your workouts.... so to me this should infer that the people putting a body and a face to the product should look like they use it- i.e if its a fat burner I want to see some ripped abs. If its a workout enhancer let's see some muscle. I would never buy a product that is sold to me by a skinny girl with tiny arms and no abdominal toning. Just wouldn't do it for me- personally:) And considering that the majority of people who use supplements are gym rats or competitors- it makes sense to target their audience as well.:)

Just my two cents:D

ibarramedia
03-15-2008, 06:25 PM
Me too!

And I bet I post on more boards then you do Alli! :p

And Krissy rocks! :cool:

You must have clones of yourself. Everywhere i turn you're there. ;) :):awesome:

dvsness
03-16-2008, 04:52 AM
No disrespect but I could not disagree with you anymore. These supp companies are trying to sell a product to the masses. Woman and men want a look that is attainable and one that they consider sexy. I voted for Cindy because I love that look and Vanessa would kick my ass if I didn't. But most will buy a product with Krissy Chin or Angela Mraz on it before a bigger more buff girl. Most of these girls in these shoots are told not to flex look softer. Now some are just twigs and I feel your pain but in todays culture thats what sells.

I'm pretty sure I said, 'If you disagree with my prompt, feel free to vote for whomever you choose, of course!' in post one. ;)

Ondrea
03-16-2008, 06:22 AM
I would have voted for her anyway! But yep, I got mine in tonight!