PDA

View Full Version : Who reads FLEX mag?

MsGuns
03-14-2008, 04:12 AM
On page 56 of the April 08 issue it says Ronnie Coleman got married Dec 28, 2007...did anybody know that?

it still baffles me that the April issue is OUT in march...why do they do that?

jasons805
03-14-2008, 04:33 AM
Some say the date has to do with how long it is on the news stands. If it was dated the same month it came out it would still be on the news stand the following month. It's just a way to make the mag look fresh. Not read flex mag in a while. I have really cut back on what magazines I read. I get Newsweek and EW still though.

IslandGirl
03-14-2008, 04:57 AM
Yeah, I heard that Ronnie got married before Flex mag got the word out. I was a little surprised at that as he was dating Iris not too long ago? :shrug:

MsGuns
03-14-2008, 05:01 AM
I thought he was dating Alta B the figure competitor...

OH wow...

Yeah, I heard that Ronnie got married before Flex mag got the word out. I was a little surprised at that as he was dating Iris not too long ago? :shrug:

IslandGirl
03-14-2008, 05:06 AM

OH wow...

lol. who dat???

Siouxcountry
03-14-2008, 05:06 AM

OH wow...

Yes, Alta. She wasn't to happy.

I haven't read the mag in a year or two.

IslandGirl
03-14-2008, 05:07 AM

Go get me a pic Sioux! :D

IslandGirl
03-14-2008, 05:07 AM
sheesh! I'm so demanding! You can spank me. ;)

MsGuns
03-14-2008, 05:08 AM
in the relationship or finding out he's married?

Sioux you know everything...

SBT
03-14-2008, 05:09 AM
OH so you want a spanking tonight tooo HHMMMMM?!!

yeah if anyone can get the scoop sioux can!! :D

Siouxcountry
03-14-2008, 05:11 AM
Alti Bautista...

SBT
03-14-2008, 05:12 AM
so thats who he married?

Siouxcountry
03-14-2008, 05:13 AM
in the relationship or finding out he's married?

Sioux you know everything...

CLICK HERE (http://www.hardbody.com/news/2008/01/15/hell-hath-no-fury-like-a-woman-scorned/)

Siouxcountry
03-14-2008, 05:14 AM
so thats who he married?

That's who he dumped.

SBT
03-14-2008, 05:14 AM
Look at that... ask and you shall receive :)

IslandGirl
03-14-2008, 05:17 AM
OH so you want a spanking tonight tooo HHMMMMM?!!

yeah if anyone can get the scoop sioux can!! :D

LOL! I didn't think you would see that? :p

IslandGirl
03-14-2008, 05:17 AM
Alti Bautista...

Awww...very pretty girl!

SBT
03-14-2008, 05:18 AM
LOL! I didn't think you would see that? :p

Oh puhhhhhhhhlease! i thought you knew me better then that ;)

Bernie
03-14-2008, 05:19 AM
i have no comment on the Ronnie thing, but the reason they magazines have the following months date printed on them.....it is the day it is to be removed from the newstand.

IslandGirl
03-14-2008, 05:23 AM
Look at that... ask and you shall receive :)

I knew Sioux would come through! He is our man!

IslandGirl
03-14-2008, 05:24 AM
That's who he dumped.

Awwww......

SBT
03-14-2008, 05:27 AM
I knew Sioux would come through! He is our man!

Without a doubt!!!!!

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Signs/yes1.gif

Siouxcountry
03-14-2008, 05:28 AM
Without a doubt!!!!!

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Signs/yes1.gif

:howdy:

MsGuns
03-14-2008, 05:34 AM
Dang Sioux I went to myspace to get Alti's link...Slow down...lol

WOW WOW WOW

triplets and married w/ a gurlfriend...WOW

CLICK HERE (http://www.hardbody.com/news/2008/01/15/hell-hath-no-fury-like-a-woman-scorned/)

IslandGirl
03-14-2008, 05:42 AM

WOW WOW WOW

Oh, the drama that man has caused.

Bernie
03-14-2008, 05:44 AM
the best part is, the triplets are with a third woman.......

but remember....

dont hate the playa...hate the game......**shakes head**

dallas3
03-14-2008, 05:51 AM
just got done reading about that and for Ronnie, he should've been a man about it and told Alti what was going on instead of playing games. Had no idea that was going on at all. As for Flex, used to read it but not so much anymore, prob only check it out if anyone around here is featured in it:)

Shelly
03-14-2008, 01:03 PM
just got done reading about that and for Ronnie, he should've been a man about it and told Alti what was going on instead of playing games. Had no idea that was going on at all. As for Flex, used to read it but not so much anymore, prob only check it out if anyone around here is featured in it:)

yes this is what i heard too- he was two timing her!! i think shes from around here...and i rememebr her not commenting on it all an dbeing really upset.

damn MEN!:mad::p

Alli
03-16-2008, 06:16 PM
Oh, the drama that man has caused.

sounds like Alti got out at the right time- fate works in interesting ways. I feel too dramatic just reading about what went on lol.

KP DIVA
03-17-2008, 07:06 PM

WOW WOW WOW

yep...some ppl said that's why he didn't look the part at the Olympia...Could you imagine: 3 babies AND a baby mama, Alti, and the other women he married....talk about playa playa....Geez, I know he was tired!!! Or do you think they all knew and just thought he would leave the other and pick them?

MsGuns
03-17-2008, 07:24 PM
according to link Sioux provide...Alti didnt know until the day b4 the wedding about the babies but he 4got to tell her what was happening the next day...

well they were all in different parts of the world...West Coast, East coast and Overseas....

I just in shocked I didnt think that would happen so close to home...

I thought the BIGGEST drama was craig and kelly and all these drug bust...but this takes the cake...

yep...some ppl said that's why he didn't look the part at the Olympia...Could you imagine: 3 babies AND a baby mama, Alti, and the other women he married....talk about playa playa....Geez, I know he was tired!!! Or do you think they all knew and just thought he would leave the other and pick them?

ibarramedia
03-17-2008, 07:35 PM
I thought the BIGGEST drama was craig and kelly and all these drug bust...but this takes the cake...

It still was... Despite all the craziness and dysfunction you just read,Nothing takes away from the cold blooded murder of the young girl.... IMHO.

KP DIVA
03-17-2008, 07:43 PM
according to link Sioux provide...Alti didnt know until the day b4 the wedding about the babies but he 4got to tell her what was happening the next day...

well they were all in different parts of the world...West Coast, East coast and Overseas....

I just in shocked I didnt think that would happen so close to home...

Yeah...that's unfortunate...last I read Craig and Kelly still haven't had their trial...Well, at the end of the day, I hoope he's happy. I'm sure all that was stressful, I know he's happy it's all out and done with.

FigureRX
03-25-2008, 01:45 AM
We have been media tracking (ad pages, content, types of ads) in our offices now for two months and it is pretty clear that among all the major magazines, Flex has the smallest amount of coverage of the females in the sport. We let them off the hook a *little* bit because M&F Hers exists, but MuscleMag has Oxygen, etc. Hopefully Flex will step it up a bit more.

MsGuns
03-25-2008, 04:24 AM
It keeps getting pushed back...
They will be in jail for 3 yrs come Dec 08...

Yeah...that's unfortunate...last I read Craig and Kelly still haven't had their trial...Well, at the end of the day, I hoope he's happy. I'm sure all that was stressful, I know he's happy it's all out and done with.

LIFTstudios
03-25-2008, 06:09 AM
We have been media tracking (ad pages, content, types of ads) in our offices now for two months and it is pretty clear that among all the major magazines, Flex has the smallest amount of coverage of the females in the sport. We let them off the hook a *little* bit because M&F Hers exists, but MuscleMag has Oxygen, etc. Hopefully Flex will step it up a bit more.

Perhaps you missed the news.

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2008/03/10/isaac-hinds-joins-team-weider/

:frog:

FigureRX
03-25-2008, 03:38 PM
We heard, that's why we are hopeful that there will be step-up. A press release is one thing but a true commitment can be another thing entirely. As longtime subscribers we hope it pans out this time. There can't be enough exposure for the female athletes!

Shelly
03-25-2008, 03:43 PM
We heard, that's why we are hopeful that there will be step-up. A press release is one thing but a true commitment can be another thing entirely. As longtime subscribers we hope it pans out this time. There can't be enough exposure for the female athletes!

amen to that:awesome:

LIFTstudios
03-25-2008, 07:39 PM

:banghead: At least you're consistent Stephen.

FigureRX
03-25-2008, 08:30 PM
Obviously the feature that Terry G does in Flex each month is a really good one .... Body Shop ....