PDA

View Full Version : Hack Squats

Shawn
10-27-2008, 03:04 PM
Sorry for my voice. Just pretend its James Earl Jones speaking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB3vehOzjJ4

ISABELLE TURELL
10-28-2008, 01:57 AM
Thanks for the video Shawn.

lil mama
10-28-2008, 03:25 AM
Sorry for my voice. Just pretend its James Earl Jones speaking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB3vehOzjJ4

great video....and a sexy voice as well :)

klara
10-28-2008, 03:59 AM
I can hack that :)
Hmm how come she didnt demo with a few 45's on each side?? wimppp ;)
If I do this once a week for a month, you promise that I will have legs exactly like you? Or do results vary??

Shawn
10-28-2008, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the video Shawn.

You're welcome.

great video....and a sexy voice as well :)

Thanks...and you obviously have some auditory issues. :P

I can hack that :)
Hmm how come she didnt demo with a few 45's on each side?? wimppp ;)
If I do this once a week for a month, you promise that I will have legs exactly like you? Or do results vary??

Well I didn't video my high bar, close stance squatting with 585 for 6 without knee wraps otherwise I might have been pretentious enough for that posting. LOL She already did about a million reps earlier but I thought, "Hey lets video that." And although I personally would hate my lightest set getting press she was ok...plus I started videoing after the fact. :P

Actually if you can I would tell you do squat, do one legged leg presses and leg extensions...

lil mama
10-28-2008, 01:32 PM
You're welcome.

Thanks...and you obviously have some auditory issues. :P

Well I didn't video my high bar, close stance squatting with 585 for 6 without knee wraps otherwise I might have been pretentious enough for that posting. LOL She already did about a million reps earlier but I thought, "Hey lets video that." And although I personally would hate my lightest set getting press she was ok...plus I started videoing after the fact. :P

Actually if you can I would tell you do squat, do one legged leg presses and leg extensions...

Well truth b told I do:p

Shawn
10-28-2008, 01:41 PM
That's ok. I pee myself when I have seizures. :)

Well, my voice sucks. I have a lisp and can't say "sh" words very well so I have to try very hard not to turn my tongue sideways just saying my name. :)