03-15-2008, 03:51 AM
Monty Python style....

quick and easy

What is thy name?

What is thy quest?

What is thy favorite color?

Bernie
03-15-2008, 03:53 AM
What is thy name? Bernard John Thomas (i wish i was a junior or third, but dad and grandpa had different middle names.)

What is thy quest? I seek the Holy Grail

What is thy favorite color? Red....no Blue.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jasons805
03-15-2008, 03:55 AM
Monty Python style....

quick and easy

What is thy name?

What is thy quest?

Jason; I want to go on a quest to fight elves for gold (it's at a high now) in my blue jumpsuit.

Bernie
03-15-2008, 03:58 AM
welcome Jason the blue.....fighting elves is a silly endeavor, but we embrace all sorts here.....

:nuts:

Siouxcountry
03-15-2008, 04:18 AM
What is thy name?

Jason

What is thy quest?

To have the best board ever! :D

You know this one! :p

Bernie
03-15-2008, 04:40 AM
Jason

To have the best board ever! :D

You know this one! :p

Jason the gray.....love it......and i will help you in your quest in having the best board ever......by leaving it.

NOT!!!!...sorry dude....

Siouxcountry
03-15-2008, 04:41 AM
Jason the gray.....love it......and i will help you in your quest in having the best board ever......by leaving it.

NOT!!!!...sorry dude....

ROFL :D

SBT
03-15-2008, 04:44 AM
What is thy name? Shannon

What is thy quest? Physically its to keep improving my body each and everyday, and everything else its just to keep everyone around me happy and smiling, and remain positive!

What is thy favorite color? Hmmm it changes with the season, HA HA mostly green and blue though! I do tend to like brighter shades in the summer though so out come more yellow and oranges :)

Bernie
03-15-2008, 04:50 AM
What is thy name? Shannon

What is thy quest? Physically its to keep improving my body each and everyday, and everything else its just to keep everyone around me happy and smiling, and remain positive!

What is thy favorite color? Hmmm it changes with the season, HA HA mostly green and blue though! I do tend to like brighter shades in the summer though so out come more yellow and oranges :)

Shannon the ummm...rainbow?....or shall i say.....grelulloange.......which i think would make something in the brown family...........

well by your work outs im sure you are improving daily, and you do a ver good job of keeping people happy and simling and positive, at least it works with me.