Walden Farms (far enough out from prep)
IPODS

feel free to add :D

IslandGirl
03-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Hmmm...

sf creamer (1T,1x a day)
sf jello
sf gum (esp. fruit flavors when dieting)
sf popsicles
diet a&w cream soda
vlasic no sugar added bread and butter spears (YUM!)
nori (I make musubi's which are basically rice balls with salt wrapped in nori (used for sushi).
crystal lite

Shelly
03-17-2008, 08:02 PM
i LUV pickles!!! i never thought to eat them tho onseason!!

this yr i better be careful ;)

Siouxcountry
03-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Salt water. May sound weird, but when you crave salty foods it helps.

ripitupbaby
03-17-2008, 08:04 PM

What?!?! You crazy!! :p

Siouxcountry
03-17-2008, 08:09 PM
What?!?! You crazy!! :p

lol I know! :nuts:

Shelly
03-17-2008, 08:20 PM

HAHAH

really????????????????????????

:p:p:p

ripitupbaby
03-17-2008, 08:22 PM
One of my saviors is steamed chicken (or fish) and veggies from the local chinese restaurant. It's total diet food, as it's nothing but steamed chicken and veggies lol. But it allows you to actually go OUT and eat or order something from a restaurant. It saves you when you are in a pinch for time and cannot prep your own food.
And for some reason, the chicken always tastes better when someone else prepares it LOL.

Siouxcountry
03-17-2008, 08:22 PM
HAHAH

really????????????????????????

:p:p:p

You all just love picking on me! :p

Shelly
03-17-2008, 08:25 PM

:kiss::kiss:

MsGuns
03-17-2008, 08:47 PM
cream of rice cereal..
oatmeal
gum
crystal light
a meal w/ rice in it..

DanielleA
03-17-2008, 09:18 PM
sugar free cool whip
SF jello pudding snacks

frannyfran
03-17-2008, 09:24 PM
SF gum is like gold to me!!

SBT
03-17-2008, 10:06 PM
Love my oats, SF gum is a MUST, cinnamon goes on EVERYTHING for me just about, SF popsicles, Jell-O

Hannibal
03-17-2008, 10:55 PM
And for some reason, the chicken always tastes better when someone else prepares it LOL.

Honestly, can't the same be said about just about anything? ;)

SBT
03-18-2008, 12:14 AM

Yup I would say so :D

IslandGirl
03-18-2008, 06:15 AM
i LUV pickles!!! i never thought to eat them tho onseason!!

this yr i better be careful ;)

Uh huh. But portion control and in moderation. But I was able to eat them all the way till a week out.

IslandGirl
03-18-2008, 06:16 AM

Not weird. Some clients do not like to add salt to their foods so we have them just down salt w/ water if they preferred. lol. I don't tho'. I love soy sauce on almost everything! That is my sodium right there.

IslandGirl
03-18-2008, 06:17 AM

:p

It's fun that's why! :D

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-18-2008, 10:36 AM

I agree totally!! I dont drink saltwater. I could have...just never thought about it..
I salt everything when I diet. I use so much salt that nobody can eat what I cook LOL
And when I have my oatporridge or tea people will get poisoned because I put so much sweeterner in there... +salt.. LOL.. sounds disgusting.. but on diet just everything with a taste, tastes GREAT! Isnt it crazy how just everything tastes great?!
When Im really hungry I take a spoonful of dry oats(the big ones) and munch on it, when its dry u can munch on it for like 10-15minutes:D:D:D

ripitupbaby
03-18-2008, 01:44 PM

Definitely! :D

SBT
03-18-2008, 02:05 PM
The flavored splenda packs are pretty tasty as well ;)

Valerie Haines
03-18-2008, 08:49 PM
Sweet Mint Orbit sugar free gum...omg...I go thru it by the packs!!

IslandGirl
03-18-2008, 09:58 PM
Sweet Mint Orbit sugar free gum...omg...I go thru it by the packs!!

:aloha: Val! It's so awesome to see you here! What shows are you doing this year?

atrain
03-19-2008, 04:46 AM
Turkey Parmasean

Patty up ground turkey breast into burgers. Season the turkey with basil & oregano. (if your hands are wet, the turkey pattys a lot easier) Cook on grill or george foreman.

Place cooked burger on a plate and coat with pizza sauce (there are 2-3 lower carb brands) add reduced fat motzarella (sp) cheese onto the sauce.

Nuke untill the cheese is slightly melted then sprinkle with fatfree parmasean cheese.

This is a great change for the boring no-flavor contest prep diet.

I do all the cooking for my wifes diet and try to change things up and find new ways to fix stuff. Dieting doesn't have to be bland:waving:

SBT
03-19-2008, 05:13 AM
maui mint melon orbit is tasty as well :D

DANISH DYNAMITE
03-19-2008, 11:56 AM
Turkey Parmasean

Patty up ground turkey breast into burgers. Season the turkey with basil & oregano. (if your hands are wet, the turkey pattys a lot easier) Cook on grill or george foreman.

Place cooked burger on a plate and coat with pizza sauce (there are 2-3 lower carb brands) add reduced fat motzarella (sp) cheese onto the sauce.

Nuke untill the cheese is slightly melted then sprinkle with fatfree parmasean cheese.

I do all the cooking for my wifes diet and try to change things up and find new ways to fix stuff. Dieting doesn't have to be bland:waving:

I need a husband like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That woman is LUCKY!!
(mmm...that sounded real yummy..:burger::awesome1:)

fitmomma3
03-19-2008, 12:42 PM
Turkey Parmasean

I do all the cooking for my wifes diet and try to change things up and find new ways to fix stuff. Dieting doesn't have to be bland:waving:Ummmm that would be essential! A hubby that does all the cooking and that well! YUM!

bree marsh
03-19-2008, 01:31 PM
one small piece of extra dark chocolate now and then!

fitmomma3
03-19-2008, 01:36 PM
DIET ROOTBEER = LOVE

Valerie Haines
03-19-2008, 01:51 PM
:aloha: Val! It's so awesome to see you here! What shows are you doing this year?

Hey girl
great to see you. I am not competing this year. I am taking some MUCH needed time off!

SunlovinCO
03-19-2008, 02:51 PM
Crystal Light - Fruit Punch
No sugar ice tea
Sugar Free EXTRA Gum - Watermelon Flavor
Splenda
*Sugar Free Ketchup - in moderation....

*When Caffine is in need:
Diet Sunkist
Diet Dr. Pepper (Sonic sells this, so I feel like I am getting my fast food fix when I go through the drive through!)

SBT
03-19-2008, 03:03 PM
SF energy drinks... if you are still far enough out and can have them ;)

Shelly
03-20-2008, 05:40 PM
Anyone ever have Diet Rockstars????
OMG I LOVE these!!!

anglicanbeachparty
03-20-2008, 05:46 PM
I just saw this thread ... but it is not what I expected.

I thought it was going to be about Jesus fasting in the wilderness, or some such! :angel:

Shelly
03-20-2008, 05:58 PM
I just saw this thread ... but it is not what I expected.

I thought it was going to be about Jesus fasting in the wilderness, or some such! :angel:

HAHAHAHA

that really just made me laugh out loud!!:p

SBT
03-20-2008, 08:47 PM
Yeah me too!!! Hadn't even caught it the first time :rolleyes:

Noel Fuller
03-20-2008, 10:20 PM
Diet Mt Dew..love the stuff

Mightymouse
03-20-2008, 11:27 PM

Totally everything tastes better when someone else does the cooking. :awesome:

Sioux, drinking salt water wow that is a first I have ever heard that, but love you so I will try not to tease you too much :spit:

sassy69
03-21-2008, 06:31 AM
Diet Cherry Coke
Coffee
Water
Splenda
low sodium soy sauce
mustard
vinegar
flavored liquid stevia
SF gum - I noticed I just started getting the urge for this stuff today... competition diet has begun...
Xylitol gum, sugar, etc. -- A note to people w/ receding gum lines -- Receding gum lines are a great lead indicator of potential for osteoporosis. Xylitol is one item that is a sugar substitute that actually helps promote calcium absorption.
VPX Dietex.

Fitgirly
03-21-2008, 07:42 AM
I gotta have my Vlassic dill pickles, sugar-free Popcicles are a must!

Hmm..love sf gum...but too many pieces in one day makes my tummy a mess! :o Too much malitol,xylitol, sorbitol can be a very bad thing!

Oh LOVE LOVE LOVE Diet Stewart's Orange n Cream soda, you all gotta try it! Get it at health food stores, tastes like an ice cream bar

Neely
03-26-2008, 05:55 PM
Celestial Seasonings teas
SF Sparkling Waters (Safeway has some pretty good flavors)
SF gum

Noel Clark
03-26-2008, 09:08 PM
Celestial Seasonings teas
SF Sparkling Waters (Safeway has some pretty good flavors)
SF gum

HI neely :)

gum for me!
I had to cut out the SF flavorings...they weren't sitting well with me.

SBT
03-27-2008, 04:38 AM
Diet Cherry Coke
Coffee
Water
Splenda
low sodium soy sauce
mustard
vinegar
flavored liquid stevia
SF gum - I noticed I just started getting the urge for this stuff today... competition diet has begun...
Xylitol gum, sugar, etc. -- A note to people w/ receding gum lines -- Receding gum lines are a great lead indicator of potential for osteoporosis. Xylitol is one item that is a sugar substitute that actually helps promote calcium absorption.
VPX Dietex.

Hey thanks for that tid bit of info :)

sixzebra
03-27-2008, 03:58 PM
Diet Dr Pepper cherry/chocolate!! Its like liquid candy!
Oh yeah and this past contest prep I discovered fresh rosemary and dill which finally made all my stinking fish taste great!

kitty kat
03-31-2008, 12:06 AM
Ok, so here's my trick...
When I'm craving something sweet, after I cook my chicken or fish, I makee a sauce containing 2 packets of splenda, ground cinammon, nutmeg and cloves. It might sound weird, but it tastes so freaking good to me... I might also add some cayenne pepper if I wanna kick it up a notch.lol

I rarelly crave salty food, but if i do, i just sea salt to whatever it is that I'm eating...

SBT
03-31-2008, 01:50 AM
When I'm craving something sweet, after I cook my chicken or fish, I makee a sauce containing 2 packets of splenda, ground cinammon, nutmeg and cloves. It might sound weird, but it tastes so freaking good to me... I might also add some cayenne pepper if I wanna kick it up a notch.lol

I rarelly crave salty food, but if i do, i just sea salt to whatever it is that I'm eating...

LOL that sauce is awesome on brown rice too!!! Or sweet potatoes! That is my favorite thing to put on chicken though!! :p

Physedfit
03-31-2008, 02:03 PM

ooooh that sounds good! i will have to try that! i mix mustard and splenda together and put it on my chicken sometimes! other than that my diet saviors are:
crystal light
starbucks americanos
franks hot sauce
gum gum gum!
shopping!
cinammon

Shelly
03-31-2008, 02:09 PM

yummy!!

i also add garlic salt to almost everything too!

ripitupbaby
03-31-2008, 02:38 PM
starbucks americanos

OH LORD, I cannot live without these when I am dieting. One pump of sugar free caramel in there, and I'm happy!

kitty kat
03-31-2008, 05:57 PM
OH LORD, I cannot live without these when I am dieting. One pump of sugar free caramel in there, and I'm happy!

Dido,
I love the sf hazelnut flavor...
Green tea to go (mandarin/mango)flavor
SF altoid cinammon gum
enviga sf green tea(mano flavor)
sweet breath sf mouth spray

JenFerFigure
04-08-2008, 04:26 PM
I put psyllium husk in my crystal light tea -- give me a full feeling -- and helps me in other ways too! LOL ;)

JenFerFigure
04-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Oh I forgot to mention that it tastes like apple sauce, so I pretend it is! haha

xena
04-08-2008, 05:20 PM
I put psyllium husk in my crystal light tea -- give me a full feeling -- and helps me in other ways too! LOL ;)

THAT is an awesome idea Jen!!!! I've been having some problems in "that department" and maybe it'll help the situation.

OK everyone...........does Crystal Lite give you all GAS????? My husband says it seems EVERYTHING gives me gas, but something is just making me over-the-top gassy. I can't even stand myself!!!!! The only new thing I have brought into the equation is Crystal Lite which I'm drinking like it was CRACK!!

Any thoughts?

JenFerFigure
04-08-2008, 05:25 PM
I don't know the answer to that. I'll have to monitor. LOL

I also put a little fiber in my Isopure -- filling and yummy!

Shelly
04-08-2008, 07:02 PM
THAT is an awesome idea Jen!!!! I've been having some problems in "that department" and maybe it'll help the situation.

OK everyone...........does Crystal Lite give you all GAS????? My husband says it seems EVERYTHING gives me gas, but something is just making me over-the-top gassy. I can't even stand myself!!!!! The only new thing I have brought into the equation is Crystal Lite which I'm drinking like it was CRACK!!

Any thoughts?

lmaooooo

hmm i cant say it gave me gas!!!! But Im addicted to it too!:awesome:

JenT
04-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Cary's Sugar Free Syrup.

Can't live without it! I especially love it on my egg whites.