PDA

View Full Version : Sherry Bleck ---> Trained by Noel Fuller

JasonLannigan
03-18-2008, 03:56 AM
Sherry is the twin sister of Sheila Bleck. :cool:

Sherry and Noel are prepping for the 2008 NPC Ironman Oregon Championships, May 10, 2008... LINK (http://www.rksmithproductions.com/oregonironman.html)

VIDEO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erIbOsp4Xks)

erIbOsp4Xks

Sherry won the overall at the 2007 NPC Seven Feathers Championships (Noel was her trainer).

ibarramedia
03-18-2008, 04:11 AM
Great work Sioux. I should call you information central. lol.

ripitupbaby
03-18-2008, 01:41 PM
Can't wait to see how things turn out for Sherry this year. I'm a huge fan of Noel. And her!

:)

Noel Fuller
03-18-2008, 03:16 PM
I'll keep you guys posted, Sherry is just starting the diet and shes bigger than last year, Mah Ahn is training her ass off trying to put on some more mass before the Europa, Claire is back to training and we will see where she ends up in Masters Nationals. I think her main problem is not peaking too soon. Those pics of hers were incredible. If you guys know of people needing contest prep send them my way. I love this sport.

IslandGirl
03-18-2008, 03:22 PM
Hey Noel! Welcome to SC! So awesome to have you here.

I love the look of Mah Ahn (ooops, I use to spell it Ann. sorry) and Brenda! You know your stuff!!!

I'm excited to watch you do your magic with Sherry and Claire. Claire has an amazing physique!!!

Mightymouse
03-18-2008, 03:45 PM
I'll keep you guys posted, Sherry is just starting the diet and shes bigger than last year, Mah Ahn is training her ass off trying to put on some more mass before the Europa, Claire is back to training and we will see where she ends up in Masters Nationals. I think her main problem is not peaking too soon. Those pics of hers were incredible. If you guys know of people needing contest prep send them my way. I love this sport.

Hiya Noel :waving:

Shelly
03-18-2008, 03:45 PM

HI NOEL!!!:waving::waving:

ripitupbaby
03-18-2008, 04:32 PM
LOL HI NOEL!!! :D

:bowdown::waving::bowdown::waving::bowdown:

:waving::waving::waving:

JasonLannigan
03-18-2008, 06:17 PM
Hey Noel, welcome to our home. ;)

Noel Fuller
03-20-2008, 11:16 PM
Great to be here.

bleckrocks
03-21-2008, 10:38 PM
Great to be here.

Awe this is really cool. Youtube great idea. good to see you Noel even if its thru a video. i can tell sher seemed a bit shy LOL ;)

well i trust you with her, and am anxious for you two.'

all my best ,
xoxox
sheila

SBT
03-21-2008, 10:39 PM
Nice video!!! :D

JasonLannigan
03-21-2008, 10:49 PM
Awe this is really cool. Youtube great idea. good to see you Noel even if its thru a video. i can tell sher seemed a bit shy LOL ;)

well i trust you with her, and am anxious for you two.'

all my best ,
xoxox
sheila

Always a pleasure to see you here my friend. :)

bleckrocks
03-22-2008, 07:01 AM
Always a pleasure to see you here my friend. :)

i dig you jason :kiss:

sherry for some reason is having a hard time learning how to sign up here :confused:
she actually wanted you to email her so if you would its
see what her dorky prob is LOL

JasonLannigan
03-22-2008, 07:03 AM

sherry for some reason is having a hard time learning how to sign up here :confused:

I'll create an ID for her, and email her the details. :)

ibarramedia
03-25-2008, 06:15 AM

Hey sheila, What's going on? How ya doin? Good to see you again.

JasonLannigan
03-29-2008, 06:37 PM
Noel & Sherry...

How old is this pic?

Sherry Bleck
04-03-2008, 01:34 AM
Hi jason I am finally here. This pic was taken about 2weeks before my show. so it was about the end of september 2007.

Sherry Bleck
04-03-2008, 01:36 AM

sheila I sware! a%$#%%hole. like you have any room to talk. LOL I miss you we chat soon. love ya sher

Mightymouse
04-03-2008, 01:41 AM
Hi Sherry welcome here at Sioux site, he is the man. I have met your sister, hopefully we can meet sometime, I hope to make a journey up to Noels gym and train at some point in time.

Best of luck in your prep.

Claire

Shelly
04-03-2008, 02:03 AM
YAY for other twins!!
Welcome Sherry and Sheila!

:D:D

JasonLannigan
04-03-2008, 02:50 AM
Hi jason I am finally here. This pic was taken about 2weeks before my show. so it was about the end of september 2007.

Hi Sherry, welcome aboard! :waving:

Now that you are here, stick around and check out our great site! :popcorn:

How is training going?

Sherry Bleck
04-07-2008, 05:40 AM
Hi Sherry welcome here at Sioux site, he is the man. I have met your sister, hopefully we can meet sometime, I hope to make a journey up to Noels gym and train at some point in time.

Best of luck in your prep.

Claire

Hi Claire, thanks for the welcome. It would be great to meet you in the near future. I would love that.:) So keep me or Nole posted on that Ok, by for now

ripitupbaby
04-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Great to see you here Sherry. Best of luck to you this year...you have a great trainer in your corner!

:awesome:

bleckrocks
04-08-2008, 12:49 PM
YAY for other twins!!
Welcome Sherry and Sheila!

:D:D

Thank you , you sexy thing :D

bleckrocks
04-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Great to see you here Sherry. Best of luck to you this year...you have a great trainer in your corner!

:awesome:

Lori!! glad u learned of my twin sister. Yeah she have a good guy in her corner Noel anal fuller!!

Stay hungry Lori, i cant wait to see how you do this yr!! your a doll

yack with u later tootles :waving:

bleckrocks
04-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Hi Claire, thanks for the welcome. It would be great to meet you in the near future. I would love that.:) So keep me or Nole posted on that Ok, by for now

Sher?? yuuuuuuuur a dork :cool:

and i love you

Sherry Bleck
04-11-2008, 06:07 AM
Sher?? yuuuuuuuur a dork :cool:

and i love you Hey fee fee. maybe I shouldn't call you that here.:D
anyway training is going better. its weird how I start to feel so good and strong after a couple weeks of being on a structured training, sleeping, and diet plan. i think Noel is right about me being bigger this year. its due to his weight training strategy. i have lost 3/4 of inch in my waist line already but the scale is ligering between 157-158. But i get my body fat done Monday so that will help clear my confusion with the scale. and i know the scale isn't what we always go by, but I am heavier than I look. and real vascular. anyway chow for now

Sherry Bleck
04-11-2008, 06:15 AM
Hi Sherry, welcome aboard! :waving:

Now that you are here, stick around and check out our great site! :popcorn:

How is training going? Hi siuox! thanks for the welcome and yes I have browsing here, its a great site! Training is great although I have not been able to see Noel for 2 weeks but i have 3 days off in a row and we will train then and he can get a good look at me. I have to comute to train with him so if my schedule with work gets crazy, well i am on my own. But believe me I hear his voice when I train! chow for now

JasonLannigan
04-11-2008, 07:53 AM
Hi siuox! thanks for the welcome and yes I have browsing here, its a great site! Training is great although I have not been able to see Noel for 2 weeks but i have 3 days off in a row and we will train then and he can get a good look at me. I have to comute to train with him so if my schedule with work gets crazy, well i am on my own. But believe me I hear his voice when I train! chow for now

Good morning, Sherry, :)

Did you and Sheila start weight training at the same age?

SBT
04-12-2008, 01:42 AM
:welcome:

I'm glad you are here tooo!!!

IslandGirl
04-12-2008, 05:07 AM
Thanks for the update Sherry. Sounds like everything is coming along very smooth for you! Rock it girl!

Ondrea
04-12-2008, 02:38 PM
I'M A LITTLE LATE...SORRY! I JUST WANTED TO SAY WELCOME!

bleckrocks
04-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Good morning, Sherry, :)

Did you and Sheila start weight training at the same age?

thats kind of a long story LOL!!

hmm perhaps she n i think of something without writing a damn novel.