PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving?

dvsness
11-19-2008, 08:49 PM
What are your plans?

I am going to the gym, then to pig out with my family!

bree marsh
11-19-2008, 09:12 PM
run 13.1 miles, then pig out!

fbbfanatic
11-19-2008, 09:14 PM
I plan to join my family for a Thanksgiving feast in the afternoon. Maybe in the morning I'll catch the county foxhunt as the riders, horses, and hounds pass through in hot pursuit bounding over the countryside. Some form of exercise will be part of the day too. A run, the gym, or some touch football. The holiday is one of my favorites.

Suzanne
11-19-2008, 09:20 PM
I am moving my thursday training to wednesday (my off day)
and on Thanksgiving - EATING!!

baking jumbo triple choc chip cookies :D

Neely
11-19-2008, 09:21 PM
I think I'll be on Antigua that day.

Do a tour during the day, then eat to my heart's content that evening :D

SBT
11-19-2008, 09:32 PM
What are your plans?

Thats my exact plans right there!!!

My family in MA rented out a hall I guess and its a potluck so I am sure there will be plenty to pick from!! :eat:

KP DIVA
11-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Gym first thing in the morning....and at my parents house by 2pm for dinner!!!!

Go see whatever the Tday movie release is that evening...have to do something or I'll eat red velvet cake all night long!!

Shelly
11-19-2008, 10:16 PM
going to hang and eat and drink with nick's fam:)

AirHarp
11-19-2008, 10:26 PM
What are your plans?

I am going to do that but I am going to pig out w/ a friend's family. I have to work Friday all half the day.
Some has to sell to all you crazy shoppers.

Bernie
11-19-2008, 10:31 PM
chill with the fam, go to bed early...

so i can get up at 2am and go to work friday morning....:woohoo:

AirHarp
11-19-2008, 10:37 PM
I think I'll be on Antigua that day.

Do a tour during the day, then eat to my heart's content that evening :D

I HATE YOU

that is all as you were...

you know I got nothing but love for you Neely

LadyZ
11-19-2008, 10:48 PM
Thanksgiving is going to be in my apartment... (it's bigger) So i'll be hitting the gym early.. most probably it will be the 24hr one to get a good cardio workout and not rush back...

Neely
11-20-2008, 03:24 AM
I HATE YOU

that is all as you were...

you know I got nothing but love for you Neely

hahaha ;)

Kpnufit
11-20-2008, 03:54 AM
I'll be running the local Turkey Trot 10k in the morning and then driving up to Northern Va. to spend Thanksgiving dinner w/ family.

Lisa
11-20-2008, 05:52 AM
I am always contest dieting over holidays, no bigggie to me, gym is closed. I will go to my parents and eat turkey and some veggies...my fam is used to me doing that....

fitlei
11-20-2008, 07:13 AM
Gym early....then I may attempt to cook something lol b4 hitting up my parent's for dinner :)

jewelofnile69
11-20-2008, 12:16 PM
We head up to a small island on the St. Lawrence River in Northern MI every year (you can see Canada and can only get to this island by ferry). I'll probably get up and freeze my a$$ off in a run and then pig out since I will be competing this weekend. I'm sooooo thankful!

It's Not Roid Rage !
11-20-2008, 12:50 PM
What are your plans?

Going to Albany to see Amy's Family...I'm eatin Turkey and Sweet Potato's all DAY LONG>>>>>MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

fitbecca
11-20-2008, 01:24 PM
I'll be out of town, but I'll be able to workout in the morning, because the house we're staying, they have a workout room in their house, and then eating me some turkey! :)

JBilella
11-20-2008, 02:13 PM
Eat like I am going to the electric chair at my parents house...

dvsness
11-20-2008, 02:44 PM
I am always contest dieting over holidays, no bigggie to me, gym is closed. I will go to my parents and eat turkey and some veggies...my fam is used to me doing that....

Yeah, my bf is dieting too. His show is 2 days after T-day, lol.

Eat like I am going to the electric chair at my parents house...

:spit:

NYCStrongFox
11-20-2008, 04:10 PM
Gym and home. Making my own little feast this year.

livestrong21
11-20-2008, 11:26 PM
I obviously have a membership to the wrong gym since my gym is closed on thanksgiving :nuts:

It's Not Roid Rage !
11-20-2008, 11:37 PM
Gym and home. Making my own little feast this year.

AWWWWW..You can have Dinner with me then! :kiss:

Rebecca Lynn Slatt
11-24-2008, 11:30 PM
I am cooking for my family this year. We bought a new house that many still haven't seen, and my brother in law is flying in from PA.

I super-cleaned my house this weekend and got all the groceries...and think I might take 1/2 day PTO on Wednesday to prep everything for Thursday's cooking!!!

Not sure but I am excited to prove to everyone I really can cook YUMMY food even if it's healthy!

ibarramedia
11-25-2008, 12:40 AM
We are having Thanksgiving at my parents house... Lots of food to eat. :)

cray17
11-25-2008, 04:12 AM
I'll be kicking it at home with the fam. And will be celebrating my brother's birthday as well. His birthday falls directly on Thanksgiving this year.

Funny story...

When he was born, it was on Thanksgiving Day. Since the family was mainly at the hospital most of the day, there was not real Thanksgiving dinner. We had turkey sandwiches and either roman noodles or potatoes. I don't remember exactly which one it was.

Unless we have another baby born on this day (which to my knowledge, we won't, but you never know...:spit:), we will have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. ;)

And...FOOTBALL!!!!!!!:awesome:

ibarramedia
11-25-2008, 04:24 AM
I'll be kicking it at home with the fam. And will be celebrating my brother's birthday as well. His birthday falls directly on Thanksgiving this year.

Funny story...

When he was born, it was on Thanksgiving Day. Since the family was mainly at the hospital most of the day, there was not real Thanksgiving dinner. We had turkey sandwiches and either roman noodles or potatoes. I don't remember exactly which one it was.

Unless we have another baby born on this day (which to my knowledge, we won't, but you never know...:spit:), we will have a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. ;)

And...FOOTBALL!!!!!!!:awesome:

You got that right! Football!

I used to volunteer at a nursing home years ago. I need to go back to doing these things and help the less fortunate.

CSI
11-25-2008, 04:45 PM
On Weds, ole CSI PHOTO is going make a list of all the girls he would like to shoot with in 2009 and give the list to Santa at the Mall.

Weds evening take photos of his friends band at a Bar.

Thurs. Eat turkey, watch the Lions Lose, walk a mile then eat more Turkey.

Fri. Black Friday.....not! Setup christmas shoots.

Sat. and Sun. Shoot Sexy Miss Santas.

Badgergrl
11-25-2008, 05:59 PM
I'm headed to NJ tomorrow to hang with my grandmother who just had a knee replacement. I'm sure traffic will be a nightmare.
I need to find a gym up there...

lestee1123
11-25-2008, 07:18 PM
I am at the doctor's office right now having these damn stomach staples removed so I can eat!!!!! Don't worry, I am going to have them put back in on the 2nd of January!!!:spit:

anntitone
11-25-2008, 08:17 PM
Cardio and Gym early, then BRING ON THE GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE :eat:

VictoriaHamm
11-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Gym early....then I may attempt to cook something lol b4 hitting up my parent's for dinner :)

Lol! I offered to attempt to cook something but both my mother and my mother-in-law asked me to bring rolls. They know how my cooking usually turns out.:rolleyes:

jenscats5
11-25-2008, 10:00 PM
Going out to eat to a nice place that's having a buffet.....

LizaFit
11-26-2008, 06:14 PM
Looking forward to spending Thanksgiving Day with my family at my sister's house in Miami! Lots of yummy food! There is bound to be some drinking and dancing with all these latins under the same roof.. can't wait! I have 3 siblings and we all have children.. so it's so much fun when we all get together.. combined we have 9 children. The four of us are close knit and only a year apart from one another! I'm the youngest at 38, my sis is 39, brothers are 40, 41... yes my Mom was VERY busy :)! Bless her heart.. she had us all by the time she was 21! The upside is that she is a young Mom, young Grandma and young at heart and a very spicy Latina Woman ;).. I will post pics once I get back home!

I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!
xoxo Liza

debbiebramwell
11-26-2008, 10:34 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all! this is my first year not spending it with all my siblings( they have it in la..I lived in SD but just moved to alabama) Ali is cooking(im his asst)..and Im eatting ...hehe last year I didnt eat on thanksgiving because I was prepping for the arnold(which I didnt get invited too grrrr) however...it is interesting how black folks and white folks eat different things on thanskgiving....I was like what do you mean nooo mash pototoes or biscuits??? (they eat potatoe salad and dressing with cornbread)thats my favorite part! so I went and got me potatoes and biscuits so I can make it for me! hehe....I am going on a mini diet from thanksgiving to xmas though(been eatting to much of his yummy cooking...thank god he likes me vulumptous)..haha:cool: have a happy day with your loved ones.....:kiss:

Angel 212
11-26-2008, 10:51 PM
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!!!!!

I am going to work out at home in the morning, and then get things ready for Thanksgiving at my house. My mom is going to help with the cooking - Whew! It will be me and my honey, Ted, my mom and step-dad, and my 3 crazy dogs, Peanut, Pepper, and Prancer :)

kitty kat
11-27-2008, 12:26 AM
Gym early in the am..
then do some cooking to bring to grannies.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE ;-)

JasonLannigan
11-27-2008, 01:02 AM
Have a wonderful holiday you all! :hug: