PDA

View Full Version : Jacqueline ~ 2009 Sponsorship Bio

pitmommy
12-02-2008, 11:38 PM
Where are you from?

I am originally from Woodstown New Jersey.

Why did you start to work out?

I started working out to get in shape to become a scuba instructor. I got really serious when I quit smoking and doing drugs. Weight lifting really helped thru withdraws.

What's your biggest motivator (to continue)?

The response I got from people about the way I looked motivated me to workout. I continue now as I learn about diet and pushing myself to the limit. Everytime I get better.

What do you do apart from bb,fitness or figure(job,interests,hobbies)?

I am a full time mother and wife . My kids are ages 4,6,7 and 10. I am a very traditional house wife. I make everything homemade and take pride in cooking good meals for my family. I am going to school to become a veternary. I have a dog grooming business at my house, to make extra money I baby sit dogs. I work at my kids school as an elementry school PE teacher. I have to say my only hobbie is bodybuilding. I study and can foods in my free time ( not much of that). My husband goes to school full time . We live in Utah and have no extended family. We live a very simple life. I refuse to buy a cell phone and subscribe to cable. !!

Mention at least 3 things that is important to you in your life?

My husband is my rock and team mate. My kids future is important to me. My health is important to me.

Mention at least 3 things that makes you happy/mad?

Waking up at 4:30 am and stepping out into the silence before a run makes me happy.

When my husband cleans the house I am really happy.

The homemade cards my kids give me for no reason make me happy.

How would you describe yourself as a person?

I would say I am pretty friendly person, I keep secrets and I am a hard dedicated worker. I treat others as I wish to be treated. I am told I am very interesting and have a wide range knowlege. I am spontaneous. I am the jackass and the queen in the crowd. I am still trying to find myself at 39.

What is your best/worst trait?

I am constantly trying to correct my shortcomings. I can find the good in every person and every thing.

I plan to compete in 2009 locally I want the Miss Utah Title !! I would love to go to Jr Nationals and USA's in the future ( depending on local show !!

Thank you

JasonLannigan
12-03-2008, 12:36 AM
Good luck, Jackie! :)

pitmommy
12-03-2008, 12:44 AM
Good luck, Jackie! :)Thanks Sioux , I dont think I ve ever entered a contest.

4evrstroud
12-03-2008, 02:19 AM
Jackie, hey!!!!! I just wanted to say props on quitting!!! Quitting on the things that hurt you the most. I know that everyone has their stress relievers, but you have chosen a GREAT one!! Awesome avi pic BTW!! I like veins ;)
Your husband being your rock is very awesome, if only more of our beloved ones could be that! We all have our friends that are supportive, but we need a foundation when we struggle! I am happy that you have entered this contest!! I wish you the best of luck! :)

NYCStrongFox
12-04-2008, 12:55 PM
Good luck Jackie. And props to you too to quitting and changing your life. Luv the pics, you have great shape and size. What shows have you competed in?

MsGuns
12-04-2008, 01:08 PM
What up Jersey gurl!!! Im a Philly/Jersey gurl!

pitmommy
12-05-2008, 12:36 AM
Ladies I would have answered sooner I had not checked this post in a while. Thanks for checking out my bio.

Good luck Jackie. And props to you too to quitting and changing your life. Luv the pics, you have great shape and size. What shows have you competed in?
Hey Foxy Lady , thanks so much for the comments. I have competed in Utah Gold Cup 2006, Las Vegas Classic 06 ( These were two weeks Apart) I recently competed at the USA's In Vegas. I got the bug :)

Jackie, hey!!!!! I just wanted to say props on quitting!!! Quitting on the things that hurt you the most. I know that everyone has their stress relievers, but you have chosen a GREAT one!! Awesome avi pic BTW!! I like veins ;)
Your husband being your rock is very awesome, if only more of our beloved ones could be that! We all have our friends that are supportive, but we need a foundation when we struggle! I am happy that you have entered this contest!! I wish you the best of luck! :)
Thank you for this message. A Foundation is important but I know that quitting was up to me but it does help if you have someone that understands the withdraw and symptoms and he knows it all too well .

What up Jersey gurl!!! Im a Philly/Jersey gurl! Yo MsGuns :) Woodstown is located on Route 40 headed to Atlantic City. and Headed to Delaware going the other direction. What part do you live in ? I want a cheese steak !!!

IslandGirl
01-27-2009, 05:46 PM
hey Jackie! Good luck doll!

pitmommy
01-27-2009, 10:56 PM
hey Jackie! Good luck doll!
thank you Tracy . ;)