PDA

View Full Version : Chaundra Tanji/MAC Makeup Artist *Chaundra Has Joined Us*

IslandGirl
03-19-2008, 04:40 PM
My good friend and IFBB Figure Pro Chaundra has been doing stage makeup for over 15 years and started doing competition makeup in 2001.

Chaundra is a Certified Makeup Artist with M.A.C. Cosmetics since 2004.

Chaundra just recently appeared in the February issue of Flex Magazine/photographer Terry Goodlad. Chaundra did her own makeup for this shoot.

2008 Appearances:

Illinois State Bodybuilding, Fitness, and Figure
May 24th, 2008
Chicago, IL

NPC Junior National Championships
June 20 - 21, 2008
Chicago, Illinois

NPC Teen, Collegiate, & Masters Nationals
July 18 - 19, 2008
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

NPC USA Championships
July 25 - 26, 2008
Las Vegas, Nevada

NPC National Fitness / Team Universe Championships
September 5 - 6, 2008
Manhattan, New York

NPC National Figure & Bodybuilding Championships
November 21 - 22, 2008
Atlanta, Georgia

You will love Chaundra. Very easy to talk to and she is very good at what she does. Book your app't early. You can contact her at:

chaundra@articulatebodies.com

frannyfran
03-19-2008, 04:44 PM
What has she been up to Tracy? She just had a baby recently didn't she? Any plans to compete soon? I'd love to have her do my makeup someday. :)

IslandGirl
03-19-2008, 05:06 PM
What has she been up to Tracy? She just had a baby recently didn't she? Any plans to compete soon? I'd love to have her do my makeup someday. :)

She moved to Illinois due to a job promotion of her husband. So I don't get to see her much anymore. :( But she did do my make-up for the USA's last year so it was great to see her again.

Yes, her son Daniel is such a cutie! Chaundra competed once after Daniel was born. The NY Pro in 2006. She looked amazing for just having Daniel I think 10 months before that.

I hope she joins this board soon. Andrea and her train at the same gym.

MsGuns
03-19-2008, 06:05 PM
I want her to do my make up...smile
I hate doing make up...

So she is just going to these shows not competing? I was like wow 6 shows in one yr...but I 4got she is Pro...so umm duh...lol

She moved to Illinois due to a job promotion of her husband. So I don't get to see her much anymore. :( But she did do my make-up for the USA's last year so it was great to see her again.

Yes, her son Daniel is such a cutie! Chaundra competed once after Daniel was born. The NY Pro in 2006. She looked amazing for just having Daniel I think 10 months before that.

I hope she joins this board soon. Andrea and her train at the same gym.

Ondrea
03-19-2008, 06:05 PM
I told her to stop by! Ladies, I booked her already for Jr Nationals...I'm telling ya, do it! I see her in person everyday almost, her make up is flawless and looks straight outta of the magazines. Many make up artists in the fitness industry make competitors look like clowns...not Chaundra. Her assistant is doing my hair also. Everyone gets eyelashes and you get to keep the mascara she uses on them..so you come out with a free tube of MAC mascara.

Ondrea
03-19-2008, 06:08 PM
Yeah, she will just be there not competing! She is very involved in the industry still and loves it and shows her support to amatuers and pros as much as she can.

She is also so damn gorgeous! I thought she was like 23 when I first met her. She does not age!

MsGuns
03-19-2008, 06:11 PM
When I saw the pic...I said she is young but has been doing make up for 15 yrs...WOW...

May I ask how old is she? Gosh she looks good for whateva age she is!!

Yeah, she will just be there not competing! She is very involved in the industry still and loves it and shows her support to amatuers and pros as much as she can.

She is also so damn gorgeous! I thought she was like 23 when I first met her. She does not age!

Siouxcountry
03-19-2008, 06:37 PM
Does she have a MySpace?

Ondrea
03-19-2008, 06:40 PM
She just deleted it...never used it. She works a lot with bb.com, so she communicates through her bodyspace on their or her website.

Ondrea
03-19-2008, 09:50 PM
Me and the beauty at the AC!

Lynx
03-19-2008, 11:07 PM
I should have had her do my make up! Live and learn.

Ondrea
03-20-2008, 12:46 AM
Well, for your next show, have her do it!

FigureRX
03-20-2008, 05:10 AM
Chaundra is the official makeup artist for Team FigureRX, she does all our shows .... highly recommend!!

sassy69
03-22-2008, 07:32 AM
Well this could be my solution to makeup/hair in July!

Articulate Bodies
03-24-2008, 04:35 AM
Thank you all so much! And, thanks to Ondrea for telling me about this great site!

TRACY!!! How are you!? I feel very reminisent at the moment :)

I just returned from the Northern Kentucky with a few clients- what a great show!
Anyway, yes ladies please book your makeup soon. I am so excited to meet you all!

Oh, and yes, you may ask my age- I turned 34 in January :)

I'm off for some BEDTIME tea and a little sleep.

Night!

MsGuns
03-24-2008, 04:52 AM
We are the same age..oops I 4got Im 35...lol

Anyways I thought you were in your 20s til I read what Tracy put about you being around the industry for 15 yrs...i was like dang she started competing when she was in kindergarten...lol

Welcome...

Awesome job...Im not an NPC competitor but do attend the BIG shows for photoshoots...I might just be callin/emailin ya...

Thank you all so much! And, thanks to Ondrea for telling me about this great site!

I just returned from the Northern Kentucky with a few clients- what a great show!
Anyway, yes ladies please book your makeup soon. I am so excited to meet you all!

Night!

Siouxcountry
03-24-2008, 04:56 AM
Welcome to our great site, Chaundra! You'll love it here. ;)

Articulate Bodies
03-25-2008, 03:04 AM
We are the same age..oops I 4got Im 35...lol

Anyways I thought you were in your 20s til I read what Tracy put about you being around the industry for 15 yrs...i was like dang she started competing when she was in kindergarten...lol

Welcome...

Awesome job...Im not an NPC competitor but do attend the BIG shows for photoshoots...I might just be callin/emailin ya...

YES! Definately contact me- I am all over the place, so hope we meet someday.

I have been doing makeup for over 15 years, but only in the fitness industry for 9 years. I started doing Fitness/Figure in 2001... if only I had started younger! :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'll be around more for sure!!!

:kiss: Mmuaah!

IslandGirl
03-25-2008, 05:01 AM

Night!

Hey sweet Chaun!!! So great to have you here! You'll enjoy this board alot. Sioux is great and all the members have a great time. Miss you LOTS! :kiss:

Alli
03-25-2008, 11:05 PM
My good friend and IFBB Figure Pro Chaundra has been doing stage makeup for over 15 years and started doing competition makeup in 2001.

Chaundra is a Certified Makeup Artist with M.A.C. Cosmetics since 2004.

Chaundra just recently appeared in the February issue of Flex Magazine/photographer Terry Goodlad. Chaundra did her own makeup for this shoot.

2008 Appearances:

Illinois State Bodybuilding, Fitness, and Figure
May 24th, 2008
Chicago, IL

NPC Junior National Championships
June 20 - 21, 2008
Chicago, Illinois

NPC Teen, Collegiate, & Masters Nationals
July 18 - 19, 2008
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

NPC USA Championships
July 25 - 26, 2008
Las Vegas, Nevada

NPC National Fitness / Team Universe Championships
September 5 - 6, 2008
Manhattan, New York

NPC National Figure & Bodybuilding Championships
November 21 - 22, 2008
Atlanta, Georgia

You will love Chaundra. Very easy to talk to and she is very good at what she does. Book your app't early. You can contact her at:

chaundra@articulatebodies.com

Chaundra will be doing the makeup this season for FigureRX....she did mine for my photo shoots last year at Jr Nats and she rocked. AMAZING!