PDA

View Full Version : Belle & Lori Radio Show Chat

Musclepapa John
12-12-2008, 02:42 AM
We recorded a chat tonight with Isabelle and Lori, a few of the SiouxCountry Bodybuilding mods representing the IFBB & NPC ranks for SiouxCountry.com and our lil ESPN station in St. Augustine, Fl.

http://media.libsyn.com/media/pijoehawley/Turell1208.mp3

My apologies as Belle did a terrific promo and I saved when I should have saved-as in the editing process and lost it along with some inside info that Lori revealed about the behind-the-scenes goings-on @ SiouxCountry.com back in the beginning:banghead: This is the 30 minute radio bit without the juicy stuff and we will do another most-excellent promo with Belle in the future.

Siouxcountry
12-12-2008, 03:48 AM
Loved the interview!

Thanks ladies for the props! Both of you are a huge reason this board has been a success. :respect:

We await to see if Belle gets that invite. :popcorn:

Badgergrl
12-12-2008, 04:09 AM
Great job, ladies!
I enjoyed it.

ripitupbaby
12-12-2008, 06:58 PM
It was fun! I was glad to be able to chat with Belle, I am a big fan of hers! :respect:

Thanks John! Happy to help in the future, just let me know. We'll have to get sioux on there with me...I'll make him talk. :D

tg flex
12-13-2008, 02:17 PM
'Belle & Lori, great interview with John Hawley!

It's time to talk to John about having you two host a FBB variety weekly radio show.

Siouxcountry
12-13-2008, 05:27 PM
It's time to talk to John about having you two host a FBB variety weekly radio show.

:popcorn:

Musclepapa John
12-14-2008, 03:16 AM
'Belle & Lori, great interview with John Hawley!

Great seeing you and the gang at the Body Tech Christmas Party today. Just got back after finishing for the day with the Comet and then getting stuck behind a wreck on I4, oh well five and a half hours later and I'm back at the crib:yippie:

Tim, Ya think we could facilitate the ladies putting on such a show?:)
Of course we can, but maybe it would need to be a rotating host position as doing such each week can be rather grueling especially if you aren't getting some major bling in exchange. Maryann and Melody also were terrific on the radio as I'm sure other bodybuilding ladies here would be. I'm up for helping them pull it off if they want it to happen. I remember Sioux writing somewhere that there are two fitness/figure radio shows currently and another in the works, but none for female bodybuilding.

ISABELLE TURELL
12-15-2008, 10:34 PM
I had a blast with Lori and John. Thanks so much for the opportnity:waving:

Musclepapa John
12-15-2008, 11:12 PM
I had a blast with Lori and John. Thanks so much for the opportnity:waving:

So you ready to do your own show?:awesome:

LadyZ
12-15-2008, 11:37 PM
Great interview John... :)

Musclepapa John
12-15-2008, 11:50 PM
Great interview John... :)

(this lady is soooo cute and sweet:kiss: must be a girl thang:D)

LadyZ
12-15-2008, 11:55 PM
(this lady is soooo cute and sweet:kiss: must be a girl thang:D)

awwwww.... :kiss:
what I said it's true... :)