PDA

View Full Version : trouble sleeping & relaxing

atrain
03-21-2008, 05:20 AM
I picked up some venom lean dreams. By ALR. I then added 1 10 mg tab of ambient. The stress goes away and you get peaseful rest.

SBT
03-21-2008, 05:22 AM
OH that stuff used to keep me up :rolleyes:

The Lean Dreams that is....

Siouxcountry
03-21-2008, 06:02 AM
Lean Dreams didn't help me either.

xena
03-21-2008, 09:46 AM
A nice warm relaxing bubble bath before bedtime always helps me. :p

KMS
03-21-2008, 12:15 PM
I absolutely love the Lean Dreams as it did in fact knock me out but I had a bit of a problem at work because of the Valerian root that is in that product. It's the safest sleep aide natural on the market (the root that is) but along with St Johns Wart and Kava Kava....Valerian root can test you positive in a drug test. Just depends on how it works in YOUR body. So I am now using other products by the company but have stopped using the lean dreams. I am not saying this in any way to disprespect the company or their products because in my opinion they have great products. This is the case with so many over the counter supplements....you really just need to look into each ingredient used to make each product that you are using and google the heck out of it to find if there is anything that could cause a problem. Who would have thought Valerian root could cause a positive for benzo's on a drug test.

Try Melatonin in liquid form maybe. That seems to help pretty good but just don't get use to taking something everynight. Any sort of sleep aide can cause habit and then it's even harder to go to sleep without.

KMS
03-21-2008, 12:17 PM
A nice warm relaxing bubble bath before bedtime always helps me. :p

Funny story.... 2 Lean Dreams the first time I took it and a nice warm relaxing bubble bath = Katie just about drowning. LOL