PDA

View Full Version : TOP TEN GYM PET PEEVES -- A MUST READ

pumpinironeryn
01-02-2009, 12:10 PM
AT THE REQUEST OF SIOUX......:D

I am posting this excerpt from my training journal for all to view. I am sure all of you can relate, laugh, and add your own pet peeves so feel free to expand on this list.

From Journal Entry 12-30-08......

That brings me to a funny topic......gym etiquette.

This may be an overdone topic but since its MY journal and I want to vent about it, I thought I would. So there. I posted this on another one of my blogs and the response was hilarious.

Over the years I have been not only the recipient of REALLY horrifying experiences with this as well as an unfortunate offender from time to time. And don't lie.....we've all done it someway, somewhere.

Here are the top 10 worst experiences/pet peeves of mine:
Oh...and PS, I am listed them in order from bad to absolutely sickening)

1. TEXTING AND/OR ANY OTHER CELL PHONE USAGE WHILE IN THE GYM!!!!
Really people? Its THAT important? Unless you are waiting for a call about a liver, kidney, or some other crucial organ....I just think its just rediculous. Especially the people that do it in between and even during each set or excersize! There was a guy I was trying to work in with on the leg press machine a few months back and in between every excersize he'd walk ALL the way outside to call someone else back!!! Unbelievable.:banghead:

2. CARDIO COMPETITORS.....one of my favorites.
You know who you are! Those people who are constantly eyeing your incline/speed/resistance level as if they risk losing their first born if they aren't equal to or surpassing it. This is not only silly to me but even more hilarious when they can't keep up or begin to look like they are on the verge of an aneurysym -- red-faced, panting, etc. These people truly worry me Its mostly the men that end up next to me that usually start these reindeer games. Figures...
So, eh hem......To whom it may concern, I am working this hard because in a few months I will be half-naked in front of a judges panel.....unless that is the case for you???? SLOW DOWN and spare us the inevitable CPR!!!:no:

3. PESKY PICK-UP LINES OR ANY CONVERSATON AT ALL WHILE I HAVE MY iPOD ON AND LOOK LIKE I MEAN BUSINESS!!!
I really hate it when guys in particular try to hit on you or make conversation while trying to get a heavy workout in and even try to talk OVER the music in my ears. I have my iPod on for a reason. Its to keep me in the zone and focused. Its so that I can do my work out and leave. The gym is NOT my social club or dating service. That's ok for those of you who see it this way. I am not judging. It just is a lot more serious for me than most people. That's my choice, and I know that. I just get a little frustrated when I get interrupted for something silly. Its usually those repeat offenders too......You know the type. They prowl around the gym just chatting it up with every woman in there looking for their moment to throw out the stupidist pick up lines...."hey, we should do legs together one day". Whatever.:nutsk:

4. GYM BULLIES....is there any greater crime?
This one will be a short one because I just get too angry. Just because you happen to want the machine I am using, and just because I have 3 more sets, and just because I may happen to be a girl.......DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO NOT ONLY KEEP ASKING ME IF I AM DONE YET (AGAIN...), BUT IT ALSO DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CIRCLE ME OVER AND OVER LIKE A DAMN BUZZARD ON ROAD KILL. Take a lap, go get a drink of water, and breathe a little. I'll be done when I'm done. Nuff said.:nuts:

5. INAPPROPRIATE ATTIRE
Although this one can be annoying....its pretty damn funny too. So I would like to thank everyone guilty of it. You provide much needed comic relief from time to time. This one includes but is not limited to.....waaaayyyyy too short shorts (men AND women....ew!), those stringy tank tops that the meat-heads wear from the 80's, thong excersize leotards over leggings(another culprit circa 1980 aka the Olivia Newton-John "let's get physical" look), Jeans and Timberlands....come on, xtra small sports bra with xtra large breasts, and last but not least......excessive make-up/jewlery/and any other outfit coordination that looks like it took longer than an hour to put together.

6. NOT WIPING OFF YOUR SWEAT FROM THE MACHINE.....need I say more? That's just wrong.:spank:

7. OVERLY SEXUAL GRUNTERS
Yes, we know that its heavy....its supposed to be. But some of you should win an oscar for best supporting actor/actress in a deadlift and/or benchpress for the dramatic portrayal of how hard you are working. I understand that breathing is important and a little grunt here or there never hurt anyone....but some of it is down right obscene. Yes....you have ALL of our attention. Are you happy? You should'nt be! You should be ashamed of yourself.:sex:

8. SHOWER NOSE-BLOWERS
I am often amazed in the locker room with what I see but even more amazed at what I hear. DON'T BLOW YOUR NOSE IN THE SHOWER.......GROSS! Get a tissue or some toilet paper like the rest of us will ya? These barn-raised perpetrators must really not care how sick and disgusting that is. Maybe its just my pre-occupation with mucus and how much it makes me want to gag from my traumatic nursing career, but I think you all feel my pain.:sick3:

9. CHRONIC LOCKER ROOM POOPERS
There are just some people who must hold it until they get to the gym EVERY DAY to do it. Boggles the mind.:fart:

10. NUDISTS
This one is not for the faint of heart and my final pet peeve. Oh man.....where do I begin? I get that some of you are from the peace/lovin' 60's and are ok to embrace that free spirit of yours....but can you spare the rest of us your brazen exhibitionism?? NO ONE WANTS TO SEE IT..... ANY OF IT. That's why they have towels! Eureka! A little peak from time to time.....no biggie, we are all women (or men) but prancing around the locker room as if the world is your oyster.....NOT OK!!! :Melissa 2: I think I would like to share a personal experience with everyone to close out this blog for the day....because quite frankly I am a little tired. True story......there was this woman at my gym about a year ago who would (EVERY DAY...keep in mind) finish her morning cardio and then strip down and walk around butt-naked talking to people, using the bathroom, etc for at least an hour. It was absolutely repulsive. The straw that broke the camel's back one day was that she had completed her normal morning routine (naked...duh), got into about 3-4 conversations with other clothed people, and began to walk towards me. We had talked only a few times but I felt my heart racing and was trying to plan a getaway. I was unsuccessful. As she began to talk to me about something she grabbed the public hair dryer on the wall, put her leg up on the bench that I was sitting on, and began to dry herself off with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke:Use your imagination or don't to spare yourself that image in your mental rolodex....I'll understand. But WOW!!! I know!!! Needless to say I had to confront her on how innappropriate I thought her usual routine was and that I wasn't sure about anyone else but I was really uncomfortable with it. I think she gives me dirty looks to this day. I aint losing any sleep over it....lemme tell ya.

In closing.....there are just certain things that you do at YOUR OWN HOUSE, ON YOUR OWN TIME. Please spare the rest of us your bad habits and disgusting quirks! In a day and age where most people on this planet need to value their health and be attending the gym for excersize on a regular basis lets not scare them off. Thank you.

This has been a public service announcement from Eryn Strickland. The views expressed in this blog are 100% how she feels and should not be taken lightly.

PLEASE ADD TO THIS LIST AS I AM SURE THERE ARE SOME I HAVE FORGOTTEN. LOL!!!! :lol5::lol5::lol5::lol5::lol5::lol5:

XO ERYN

Making_A_Change
01-02-2009, 12:29 PM
#7 is hilarious. I just had one yesterday. It went something like: [Lift] C'mon baby, yeah...ugh. [Lift]Aaaaah, do it, do it, yeah. [Lift] Uuugh! No joke.

As far as inappropriate attire goes, unless you are on the Tour de France, biker shorts for men should be banned altogether. NO ONE wants to see 'the package'.

My peeve is the 'trans-gym super-setter'. There is a guy, in particular' who traverses the gym, and I mean aaa-aaaaall the way across the gym to use two machines--AND he talks to people on each leg of his journey. He EXPECTS that his machines are going to remain unused and will get an attitude. That irks me. I watch him do it most mornings. The kicker is after two years, he looks exactly the same.

Suzanne
01-02-2009, 12:34 PM
I witnessed the incident in #10 several years ago leg on bench and all :confused:

pumpinironeryn
01-02-2009, 12:41 PM
#7 is hilarious. I just had one yesterday. It went something like: [Lift] C'mon baby, yeah...ugh. [Lift]Aaaaah, do it, do it, yeah. [Lift] Uuugh! No joke.

As far as inappropriate attire goes, unless you are on the Tour de France, biker shorts for men should be banned altogether. NO ONE wants to see 'the package'.

My peeve is the 'trans-gym super-setter'. There is a guy, in particular' who traverses the gym, and I mean aaa-aaaaall the way across the gym to use two machines--AND he talks to people on each leg of his journey. He EXPECTS that his machines are going to remain unused and will get an attitude. That irks me. I watch him do it most mornings. The kicker is after two years, he looks exactly the same.

LMAO!!!!!!!!! YOU GOTTA LOVE IT!

SEE, THIS IS WHY THIS IS SUCH A FUN POST! I love hearing stuff like this.

Thanks!

Blondell
01-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Number 1, I am guilty of and refuse to stop. Sometimes, it's the only thing that gets me through cardio w/o stopping. lol

I feel ya on the others!

pumpinironeryn
01-02-2009, 12:53 PM
I witnessed the incident in #10 several years ago leg on bench and all :confused:

Its always a pleasure, isn't it Suzanne??? LOL!

Number 1, I am guilty of and refuse to stop. Sometimes, it's the only thing that gets me through cardio w/o stopping. lol

I feel ya on the others!

OK....maybe I need to do a recall and/or clarification on #1 because I have had many responses that people either use their cell phones to record their training (which is the best idea...I must admit) or need it for their sanity.

So Blondell, Suzanne and any other cell phone users....the tribe has spoken and you ladies get a pass. ha ha! :awesome:

Blondell
01-02-2009, 12:59 PM
OK....maybe I need to do a recall and/or clarification on #1 because I have had many responses that people either use their cell phones to record their training (which is the best idea...I must admit) or need it for their sanity.

So Blondell, Suzanne and any other cell phone users....the tribe has spoken and you ladies get a pass. ha ha! :awesome:I keep my w/o's in my phone. I prefer it over carrying a notebook around to log my training. I also text, play games and browse the net while doing my cardio. It makes it MUCH more bearable. ;)

Shortie
01-02-2009, 02:36 PM
Great list! There's nothing like walking by the squat rack when some guys has it loaded up, going ATG and let's one rip http://bestsmileys.com/rude/20.gif

TameMe
01-02-2009, 03:12 PM
:rolf: Love this list!!

My husband witnessed the blow dryer in the mens locker room!! This old guy pull pulled the boys out flat like a sheet of paper and started flapping it under the hand drying after taking a shower. I've never seen my husband so green and ill before! Too funny

pumpinironeryn
01-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Great list! There's nothing like walking by the squat rack when some guys has it loaded up, going ATG and let's one rip http://bestsmileys.com/rude/20.gif

I guess I'll add our beloved farters to the list......God help us all if they are on a contest diet too! ICK! :confused:

My husband witnessed the blow dryer in the mens locker room!! This old guy pull pulled the boys out flat like a sheet of paper and started flapping it under the hand drying after taking a shower. I've never seen my husband so green and ill before! Too funny

Gotta love our free spirits.......:p

Shortie
01-02-2009, 03:43 PM
I guess I'll add our beloved farters to the list......God help us all if they are on a contest diet too! ICK! :confused:

I know, so gross.

DANISH DYNAMITE
01-02-2009, 06:00 PM
I find it so annoying when people don't unload the racks/machines they've been using. Especially on leg day.. On a several occarions i've experienced after doing I-dont-know-how-many-sets-of squats and being jelly legged and feeling like :puke: that someone had left the legpress with 10 or more plates on each side!! Of course this was the last machine I was going to use with light weights for my finishing sets siiiighhh

But usually I ask a guy nearby if he would be so kind and help me out. I've never experienced anybody saying no:)

Blondell
01-02-2009, 06:05 PM
I've never experienced anybody saying no:)

Who's gonna say no to you?! :p

DANISH DYNAMITE
01-02-2009, 06:26 PM

:D:D:p

pumpinironeryn
01-02-2009, 07:04 PM

Yeah...really :rolf:

figuredee
01-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Eryn, that is by far the BEST thread EVER! :bowdown:
You said everything in a mouthful....from the stalking equipment, to the grunts, to the ppl who wait to get to the gym to take the dump of their lives! :nuts: My husband and i sat here laughing :rolf:
To add to what you said about ppl stalking the cardio equipment - ppl in our gym actually unplug the machine they want to use so that no 1 else uses it! its extremely frustrating....we also have 2 girls that do the most bizarre jumping jack routine :nuts: its hysterical...

ISABELLE TURELL
01-04-2009, 12:44 AM
Fabulous thread!

Yesterday I was in the gym training and this older woman had way too much perfume on. The whole gym smelled like this ladys perfume. grrr It was very annoying:banghead:

MoMo88
01-04-2009, 12:53 AM
Great list, very comical, but I'll have to 2nd the leaving the plates on the machines! That is my biggest pet peeve! The others don't bother me so much, as I rarely pay attention to anything or anyone. If I lift my head, there's always someone asking me questions on how to get fit. Which I guess we can add to the list too.

Quadrablue
01-04-2009, 01:39 AM
Ok now that I've stopped lmao!!! I will add...

This used to bug me, but now I just shake my head and move on.

Andy and I usually train together when I'm getting ready for a show. This year after I won guys would walk right past me and congratulate him on how great I looked. 'Way to go dude. She looked great. Congrats. What did you do to get her to look like that? Can you do that for me?'

My other pet peeve is people who start conversations with the girls I'm working with. Umm hello, we're busy here. Yesterday I told one guy to please leave her alone she's working. He told me to shut up lol. I think I am officially the bitch of the gym now. Took long enough :p

elle
01-04-2009, 02:09 AM
Ok, I might not make any friends here BUT may I offer another perspective as far as makeup in the gym?

When I joined my gym a year ago I was VERY intimidated. I would get ready for the day in the AM, with cute hair and makeup and then before I worked out I'd always apply my favorite lip gloss. It was semi-sheer but real shiny, lol

I still do that! I even carry my lip shimmer and put it on before cardio! I do that for ME not for ppl looking at me. I don't slather on too much lotion in the AM but HAVE noticed that once i get to the gym by mid morning and work up any kinda sweat it smells stronger. :angel:

I suppose when you see people trying to look cute in the gym they're just trying to bring their "A game" to even be muster the courage to walk through the door. I do the same when i go to my in-laws. Always try to look purty so i act purty. (omg!) MIND GAMES!

Oh yeah but he nekkid old Chinese ladies freak me out! As well as the snot rockets. Nasty!:o

EDITED to add: When i DO get to the gym at 5AM I roll straight outta bed and put on a baseball cap with zero makeup. Sometimes my socks don't even totally match.

But I still wear my lip gloss even fresh out of bed! haha! ;)

ISABELLE TURELL
01-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Ok, I might not make any friends here BUT may I offer another perspective as far as makeup in the gym?

When I joined my gym a year ago I was VERY intimidated. I would get ready for the day in the AM, with cute hair and makeup and then before I worked out I'd always apply my favorite lip gloss. It was semi-sheer but real shiny, lol

I still do that! I even carry my lip shimmer and put it on before cardio! I do that for ME not for ppl looking at me. I don't slather on too much lotion in the AM but HAVE noticed that once i get to the gym by mid morning and work up any kinda sweat it smells stronger. :angel:

I suppose when you see people trying to look cute in the gym they're just trying to bring their "A game" to even be muster the courage to walk through the door. I do the same when i go to my in-laws. Always try to look purty so i act purty. (omg!) MIND GAMES!

Oh yeah but he nekkid old Chinese ladies freak me out! As well as the snot rockets. Nasty!:o

EDITED to add: When i DO get to the gym at 5AM I roll straight outta bed and put on a baseball cap with zero makeup. Sometimes my socks don't even totally match.

But I still wear my lip gloss even fresh out of bed! haha! ;)

Elle

I love your avatar! what an amazing transformation:respect:

ejmcompany@mac.com
01-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Hey... Just because I grunt a little while doing squats with a 25lb plate on each side, wearing my short shorts and tube socks pulled up high, is no reason to make fun of a man...:joint:

elle
01-04-2009, 07:53 PM
Elle

I love your avatar! what an amazing transformation:respect:

:kiss: Thank you SO much! 2009 is my year to take it from former fatty to future figure! ;)

EricaLynn
01-04-2009, 08:15 PM
lmao...that's so funny and appropriate....

I must 2nd the inapproriate attire!!! I can't tell you how many times I've looked over and saw some old mans saggy balls or some chick gross woman parts while on the leg press or thigh ab/ad-ducctor. I know it sounds gross, but Im just saying....If I can see all that then you need longer shorts...or atleast wear underwear....geeesssh!:ASB:

Allen
01-05-2009, 11:47 AM
Regarding #1, if someone has the balance and coordination to text while doing cardio, it doesn't bother me. But talking on the cell phone is a different story, because no one wants to hear the blather. The worst cases of cell phone usage are by those who blab while taking up a perfectly good bench.

Regarding the "trans-gym supersetters," they have cousins: the "whole gym is my personal space squatters." These people not only take up two or more stations for supersetting, but they leave their personal effects strewn in multiple places and leave dumbbells lying on the floor to be tripped over. And may the Lord have mercy on your soul if you presume to move the weights or ask to use them!!! "Hey you! I'm not done with those!!!" Yeah, right . . . I have walked out of the gym in disgust when confronted with these persons, preferring to come back later and have a more pleasant experience.

Gin
01-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Regarding the "trans-gym supersetters,"

I'm that girl but it's not my fault! My gym was laid out by a blind man. There is no rhyme or reason as to where equipment placed. I have to leave my training journal on one piece of equipment, shortcut through the group-x room to get to the other area of the weight room to do my second lift and race back. I'm happy to let others work in and have no problem waiting for equipment....unless the person on it is using it in a manner that in no way resembles it's intended function. It sounds terrible, I know, but I'm watching Creepy Gym Guy use the cable row for something spastic...and I think, "Hey, I don't mind waiting, but could you do it right? Otherwise, may I have a turn?"

Allen
01-05-2009, 09:02 PM
I'm that girl but it's not my fault! My gym was laid out by a blind man. There is no rhyme or reason as to where equipment placed. I have to leave my training journal on one piece of equipment, shortcut through the group-x room to get to the other area of the weight room to do my second lift and race back. I'm happy to let others work in and have no problem waiting for equipment....unless the person on it is using it in a manner that in no way resembles it's intended function. It sounds terrible, I know, but I'm watching Creepy Gym Guy use the cable row for something spastic...and I think, "Hey, I don't mind waiting, but could you do it right? Otherwise, may I have a turn?"

A poorly laid out gym will make anyone's training a challenge, and when using any equipment in a crowded environment, it is inevitable that you'll have to work in with others. So, no one can fault you for having bad gym etiquette.

What I was referring to is a mindset that no one else in the gym matters, that the use of limited equipment and space is to be done without regard for anyone else's sensibilities or safety. I specifically had in mind a couple of unsavory characters who literally had items of their clothing strewn all over, their iPods left where you couldn't use one piece of equipment without stepping on them, and several sets of dumbbells strewn on the floor around a bench, which they weren't using but clearly had "reserved." When they finally did use the bench, they managed to block passage by the bench through some very interesting spotting techniques. I worked through the general unpleasantness, but whenever I saw those two when coming into the gym, I would turn around and come back later. Their antics, along with those of several others, finally induced me to change gyms, which worked out for me, as I now have a gym where I don't have to pay anything to use it. ;) In any case, why should I do the gym manager's job?

Gin
01-05-2009, 09:35 PM
A poorly laid out gym will make anyone's training a challenge, and when using any equipment in a crowded environment, it is inevitable that you'll have to work in with others. So, no one can fault you for having bad gym etiquette.

What I was referring to is a mindset that no one else in the gym matters, that the use of limited equipment and space is to be done without regard for anyone else's sensibilities or safety. I specifically had in mind a couple of unsavory characters who literally had items of their clothing strewn all over, their iPods left where you couldn't use one piece of equipment without stepping on them, and several sets of dumbbells strewn on the floor around a bench, which they weren't using but clearly had "reserved." When they finally did use the bench, they managed to block passage by the bench through some very interesting spotting techniques. I worked through the general unpleasantness, but whenever I saw those two when coming into the gym, I would turn around and come back later. Their antics, along with those of several others, finally induced me to change gyms, which worked out for me, as I now have a gym where I don't have to pay anything to use it. ;) In any case, why should I do the gym manager's job?
I was laughing as I read your original post. It's so true. They teach golf etiquette--why not gym etiquette?

Allen
01-05-2009, 10:30 PM
I was laughing as I read your original post. It's so true. They teach golf etiquette--why not gym etiquette?

A good idea, but how to enforce it? If you act like a cad at a golf tournament, the PGA security people will remove you. The gym manager would have to play that role. Good luck for any consistency in enforcing the etiquette!

Mercury Girl
01-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Fabulous thread!

Yesterday I was in the gym training and this older woman had way too much perfume on. The whole gym smelled like this ladys perfume. grrr It was very annoying:banghead:

You just reminded me. There are two older ladies who belong to my gym. They always come in with their hair perfectly done, wearing make up, clothes pressed and neat. They use 1 or 2 lb dumbbells, and they always wipe them off when they're finished with them. They make me laugh, they're so funny. (And I mean that in a cute way, not a mean way.) :D

ibarramedia
12-24-2009, 12:49 AM
Do you guys ever do something that is a pet peeve to others? We all list our gym pet peeves but what if what we do annoys others here, and what others do annoys us? Just a thought. :)

Redhawk30
12-24-2009, 02:19 AM
Biggest pet peeve are the folks that tell you they have one more set... then proceed to take a 3 minute rest before attempting said set.

Second on the list are people who wear cologne/ perfume. Deodorant works fine.

Third is people using the squat rack for barbell curls, shrugs, wrist curls or anything else not related to squats. You won't catch me squatting on the preacher curl chair.

This last one isn't really a pet peeve. Just really funny. People who flex their triceps in the mirror after doing a set of calf raises. :confused:

jennifer_g
12-25-2009, 05:03 PM
Biggest pet peeve are the folks that tell you they have one more set... then proceed to take a 3 minute rest before attempting said set.

Second on the list are people who wear cologne/ perfume. Deodorant works fine.

Third is people using the squat rack for barbell curls, shrugs, wrist curls or anything else not related to squats. You won't catch me squatting on the preacher curl chair.

This last one isn't really a pet peeve. Just really funny. People who flex their triceps in the mirror after doing a set of calf raises. :confused:

I totally agree with your second point - there is no need to put on an entire bottle of perfume/cologne before working out. Nothing kills your drive more than someone getting onto the treadmill next to you smelling like a Victoria's Secret fruit basket!! :puke:

Laura K
12-29-2009, 11:31 PM
omg omg omg, this is the best thread I have read in a long time lol!!
#1.. Yes I am totally guilty of this but I only text and not that much lol..
#3 I was finishing up my session and stretching and this guy comes up to me and starts asking me about my music..then he asked me why I was lifting so much then when I told him it was for a figure competition he says "oh so what is that, like uh you gunna model some clothes or something?" Then he tries to tell me I need to lean out, enough said about that I might scream lol.. THEN he goes on to ask me where I drink my alcohol and when he got the answer that I don't really drink he went on to ask "well what do you do then?" HELLO!! I-a-m-t-r-a-i-n-i-n-g. DouchBAG! (no, I didn't say that :( )
#4 These people kill me, I had a group of 4 men in a half circle surrounding me waiting for a BENCH the other day I almost threw a dumb bell at them :)
#10 I totally had a crazy experience of this the other day.. This little asian grandma lady was what I thought just drying off and changing but then she goes on to walk around the locker room doing this and that scratching here and there like none of us were there. Put on a little something, a towel, a t-shirt, anything!
I think it all comes down to manners!

amanda103
12-30-2009, 02:17 AM
LOL! Love this thread! :rofl: Reading #10 totally gave me flashbacks of a lady who used to sit (everyday) naked on a bench in the locker room totally nude staring at herself in the mirror while eating a banana!?!? Don't even want to know what she was thinking about! Ewww!

Jill311
09-13-2013, 11:39 AM
Do you guys ever do something that is a pet peeve to others? We all list our gym pet peeves but what if what we do annoys others here, and what others do annoys us? Just a thought. :)

I'm so glad I found this thread again! my number one gym pet peeve has happened to me three times this week during my morning cardio...it's an addition to number 3.

I hate when I'm in a row of ten empty treadmills and someone gets on RIGHT next to me and starts running and STOMPING on the treadmill like a rabid moose, causing a literal earthquake and shaking my treadmill. Go on a far off treadmill or take some agility classes. and on too of that their sweat is flying everywhere like a sweaty racehorse. yech. A lot of people do this to show off, unless your Usain Bolt I really don't care how fast you are. ugh ok sorry I feel better.

ps I'm literally bracing myself on my treadmill why typing this because this woman is pounding the treadmill like she's using a Nintendo Power pad

WorkNeverFails
09-13-2013, 12:07 PM

OMG - my boyfriend told me he saw this about a month ago in the locker room, too! WTF? Bahahahaha!

:nuts::confused::no::spit: