PDA

View Full Version : Protein Powder

Shortie
01-02-2009, 04:36 PM
This question is to some of you BC girls, do any of you buy your protein locally and if so where & how much do you spend?

vancouverchick
01-02-2009, 08:26 PM
body energy club in downtown vancouver --- best prices anywhere!!! And they will ship to you for free in the lower mainland!!!!!!

They are so awesome there --- great prices, very knowledgeable --- and when I order it is usually at my door step the next day!!!!!!!!

I get whey gourmet - PVL ---- love, love, love the choc peanut butter and cookies and creme!!! I think it is $35 for s 2 lb tub ----- they also sell this JG ROss Choc protein in a huge 12 lb tub for $120!!!!!!! good bang for the buck and tastes good, mixes well.

Shortie
01-02-2009, 10:47 PM
body energy club in downtown vancouver --- best prices anywhere!!! And they will ship to you for free in the lower mainland!!!!!!

They are so awesome there --- great prices, very knowledgeable --- and when I order it is usually at my door step the next day!!!!!!!!

I get whey gourmet - PVL ---- love, love, love the choc peanut butter and cookies and creme!!! I think it is $35 for s 2 lb tub ----- they also sell this JG ROss Choc protein in a huge 12 lb tub for $120!!!!!!! good bang for the buck and tastes good, mixes well.

Can you order on line?