PDA

View Full Version : The Thank You Thread

DANISH DYNAMITE
01-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Thank you Sioux for believing in your idea of creating a women's board.
Thank you for putting your thoughts into actions.
Thank you for your continous belief in this board and the women.
Thank you for supporting women's fitness, figure and bodybuilding.
Thank you for the incredible amount of work you are putting into this site.

Know that we all want to support this board positively, and help you in any way for this board to continue it's success and thereby promote the female physique sport.

A Thank you to everyone here who is contributing to this site with a positive spirit and in a respectful manor.

A Thank you to every athlete who is helping a sister out.

Thank you to the sponsors, the fans, the photographers, the trainers, the magazines and to our friends who are supporting, promoting and helping women's physique sport in expanding and recieving increased popularity all over the world.

:respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:

ejmcompany@mac.com
01-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Thank you Sioux for believing in your idea of creating a women's board.
Thank you for putting your thoughts into actions.
Thank you for your continous belief in this board and the women.
Thank you for supporting women's fitness, figure and bodybuilding.
Thank you for the incredible amount of work you are putting into this site.

Know that we all want to support this board positively, and help you in any way for this board to continue it's success and thereby promote the female physique sport.

A Thank you to everyone here who is contributing to this site with a positive spirit and in a respectful manor.

A Thank you to every athlete who is helping a sister out.

Thank you to the sponsors, the fans, the photographers, the trainers, the magazines and to our friends who are supporting, promoting and helping women's physique sport in expanding and recieving increased popularity all over the world.

:respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:

No.... Thank you Rockstar!!!:waving:

Siouxcountry
01-05-2009, 11:37 PM
Thanks for being a big part of this site Helle. The experience, knowledge and support you bring here is immensely appreciated. :respect:

cray17
01-06-2009, 12:08 AM
A sport is only as good as those involved, and I think this board shows the best in the sport. Pros, amateurs, fans, supporters, photographers...everyone has a part in this industry. I'm glad Siouxcountry represents the goodness of this sport. ;)

NIC
01-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Thanks for being a big part of this site Helle. The experience, knowledge and support you bring here is immensely appreciated. :respect:

X10

I can't help but think how much more positively BB, fitness, figure would be perceived with a couple dozen Helles out there!

Bronwyn
01-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Helle - I could not say that better than you. I already wrote something similar into appreciation thread in chat etc. section.....

I read one Czech board, which used to be good and which turned into jealousy, fights, hate between competitors, silly discussions etc.... And I realized that SC is board I always searched for. Space for friendly discussion, motivation, fun - where all people - never mind if with the same view on the world or different - has the same goal and respect to each other.

I only wish to sioux and all moderators to keep this board so good - despite it is growing (as I saw that troubles always comes with the size of the forum/board). And I wish to stay here with you all - my friends and sisters in steele!:waving:

cslim
01-06-2009, 02:52 PM
I also have to thank you and everyone on this board! Even though I'm a newbie here, I feel very "at home" and welcome!

Lots of great information, LOTS of great women on here! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

DANISH DYNAMITE
01-06-2009, 09:15 PM

X10

I can't help but think how much more positively BB, fitness, figure would be perceived with a couple dozen Helles out there!

Thank you so much. But really I can't do it alone, and which I'm not doing. I think there's lots of wonderful supporting and positive people on this board.
Why do everyone love this board?
Because its positive and no one is hating. We are here to share a sport that we love - just like Lada so beautifully put it: "Space for friendly discussion, motivation, fun - where all people - never mind if with the same view on the world or different - has the same goal and respect to each other."
I think a lot of people are tired of rotten boards where people has nothing good to say. That is not productive and makes no one happy. I'm proud to be a member of a board that makes a difference, and every little help I can give, I'm glad to hand it out, and I feel it's appreciated.
Cray - I loved your post: "a board is only as good as those involved". Amen to that.:bowdown::bowdown:

Stacy Wright
01-09-2009, 07:23 PM
Thank you so much. But really I can't do it alone, and which I'm not doing. I think there's lots of wonderful supporting and positive people on this board.
Because its positive and no one is hating. We are here to share a sport that we love - just like Lada so beautifully put it: "Space for friendly discussion, motivation, fun - where all people - never mind if with the same view on the world or different - has the same goal and respect to each other."
I think a lot of people are tired of rotten boards where people has nothing good to say. That is not productive and makes no one happy. I'm proud to be a member of a board that makes a difference, and every little help I can give, I'm glad to hand it out, and I feel it's appreciated.
Cray - I loved your post: "a board is only as good as those involved". Amen to that.:bowdown::bowdown:

AMEN! I love the respect and support here! Thanks to everyone ..both members and moderators and SIOUX, of course, for that!!!

Shelly
01-09-2009, 09:29 PM
THANK YOU TOO HELLE for your contributions to the board!!!:awesome1:

DANISH DYNAMITE
01-09-2009, 11:55 PM
THANK YOU TOO HELLE for your contributions to the board!!!:awesome1:

Thanks Shelly:kiss: I appreciate it. I also appreciate your contributions. 6,350 posts!!!! You are friggin awesome! :respect:

debbiebramwell
01-15-2009, 05:53 PM

awww..I found my way over here and saw this thread and when I read what YOU wrote I got chills...reading that show who YOU are..an unselfish , grateful giving, loving , caring woman with a purpose in life....
I also want to say thank you to everyone because it is "the people" who god has send my way that makes my journey so amazing...I feel blessed with all the connections I have made and interactions I have had.....
Siouxcountry is a great forum for all the reasons you shared above.....to me a evolved/real woman wants everything for the next woman that she wants for herself...I truly want the best for everyone here on and offstage....I want everyones journey to be amazing...I dont compare myself to you or you to me...I want you to be your best as I want to be mine....there is nothing but love and support here from every girl to the next....thats how it should be!
Thanks for all those who support me and allow me to support you! love my sisters! thank you siouxcountry for all you have done ! and all the men who support us!;)

DANISH DYNAMITE
01-22-2009, 10:03 AM
awww..I found my way over here and saw this thread and when I read what YOU wrote I got chills...reading that show who YOU are..an unselfish , grateful giving, loving , caring woman with a purpose in life....
I also want to say thank you to everyone because it is "the people" who god has send my way that makes my journey so amazing...I feel blessed with all the connections I have made and interactions I have had.....
Siouxcountry is a great forum for all the reasons you shared above.....to me a evolved/real woman wants everything for the next woman that she wants for herself...I truly want the best for everyone here on and offstage....I want everyones journey to be amazing...I dont compare myself to you or you to me...I want you to be your best as I want to be mine....there is nothing but love and support here from every girl to the next....thats how it should be!
Thanks for all those who support me and allow me to support you! love my sisters! thank you siouxcountry for all you have done ! and all the men who support us!;)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful post.
You have a heart of gold Debbie. I am grateful that a person like you exists.:kiss:

paa400
01-27-2009, 04:58 AM
Thank you for giving your all in everything that you do. Thank you for being down to earth, intelligent, funny, and helpful to everyone on this board.

DANISH DYNAMITE
01-30-2009, 08:18 PM
Thank you for being such a great support Paul!!!:bowdown:

Heather Green
02-02-2009, 01:34 PM
Thank you, Sioux for this wonderful site and for all of your support. You've brought all of us together to become friends and support each other and you've asked for nothing in return except to respect each other. Thanks!!!:kiss:

Amity
02-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Thanks Sioux and all who have made this the best bb, figure and fitness forum out there.